Neptunia General #915

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Megadimension annouced for Steam
gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is out

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU Fall 2016.

Plutia best Planeptune.

So, like I said last thread, VBlanc's model is flawed.

Vert is best goddess.

Her schoolgirl model is better, but having a schoolgirl Blanc spanking V Vert is silly.
Mostly because a little girl spanking a bigger girl is already silly to begin with.

How can some people insist on putting their inane posts in every thread? Don't they get bored?

And here's the problem with V Blanc.

Her arm is linked to her shoulder but not to her sleeve.

That's a lot of elderly

So anyway, this is how Blanc spanking Vert looks like. Pretty silly, isn't it?

THANK YOU PERFECT HEART

I LOVE YOU

Perfect individual

Must be harsh having 40 million of different customers.

I'm surprised you didn't visibly improve since you made so many pics now.

Plutie has an outie belly button!

congratulations on choosing my new desktop background

Finally figured out what causes the HDD going failure bug.
A .dll mod that increases city working radius.

why

More like finally.

Noway! Why is Vert just staring?

Post nep butts please

Actually she's the most lewd, she's holding her hand.

She's holding Blanc's hand.

>You will never be Vert's little sister

why live

Trying to mod the .dll files of the game myself to generate the 5 plot distance effect is so much effort it just killed all my desire to even play civ 5

But Blanc's already holding her face and boob. That can't be right.

Right.

Suicide as fast as possible. Hopefully I would manage to do it before she turned me into a fujoshit.

Question the meta-physical existence of gamindustri and myself and ponder how exactly this influences my view of other game / anime dimensions and whether there is credit to the theory that nothing original is truly original but merely history slipping through the fabric of space and reality on a quantum level.
After that I chat Vert up to go and send Uni and Nepgear on a date so they can finally fuck.

Give it back to me.

Why not? There's VR on the way. The green imouto you can be as real as all the neps.

You should be asking the Dogoos for that back, not us.

what does this expression mean?

She didn't expect the shares valve to be that massive.

delicious delicious nep butts. I hope IF and CH will work towards improving the quality of nep butts in future games

Well, they did hire new people, we can probably expect (with 5% of hope) new models for CDN (4GO) or for the next main-line game

I don't see how they could pull off 4GO without new models. The new costumes are too different for a simple edit.

And that'll be the only thing they'll wear in the entire game.

Oh look, the samefag is back. I remember you kept saying that Conquest is canon two threads ago because I kept seeing two responses in one minute.

And you're the one who keep saying that contest is fanfiction-tier and that Overheat was more canon than it because the characters in Overheat act "in-character" unlike CQ according to you. I literally can't take you seriously.

I'm not the one who said Overheat is canon, that's almost as bad as the Conquest ending. Just shows that I'm not the only person who proves that the ending isn't canon.

Just because it doesn't have continuity doesn't mean it isn't canon. Is HDN and RB1 non-canon according to you then?

It's pretty nice of Slutgear to give Uni her HPV shots. She's definitely going to need them.

There's a difference between alternating dimensions and something that could've happened but not acknowledged in the continuity.

What actually happened in the Superdimension is that Arfoire became good again.
What actually happened in the Ultradimension is that Neptune was able to go back to the Hyperdimension due to the portal being able to open.
What didn't happen in the Hyperdimension is that Nepgear picked up the Gehaburn and decided to kill everyone due to its influence.

Yeah but what place does CQ have in your definition of "canon"? Why do you hate it so much that you don't want it to exist?

Because it made people think everyone she loved is dead whenever Nepgear gets brought up and that she is cold-blooded and cold-hearted, which she totally isn't even throughout the rest of mk2 since it never implied that at all. I don't really understand why they keep picturing her in a Conquest-like scenario all the time when she isn't like that at all.

The reason why I'm saying Conquest isn't canon is because if the series actually followed it, it would've ended because basically Neptune and everyone else died there and it wouldn't be a Neptunia game without them.

Enough arguing

Post more neps

We all know CQ isn't the real ending. It just made a bigger impression than the real one which I'm sure no one who didn't play the game even knows. Meanwhile the average nep fan knows about CQ without even playing or finishing the game because it's by far the most memorable thing about it and everyone mentions it. Without it the game is boring as fuck with the boringGear as protagonist.

I'd rather let Nepgear be the boring square she actually is instead of the traitor who went from saving her friends to killing them just because a sword made her do it. Good thing she became a better character later on.

>better character
>becomes punchingbagGear
>4th wall scene of Vert making fun of her because she doesn't believe Nepgear was a main character of a game
>Neptune's babysitter
>CH's apology for making Mk2
>CH's apology for making Nepgear
>Yui Horie apologizes in an interview because her performance was holded down by a terrible character
Sure.

Neptune has a bitchin' hot wife.

Is this how they steal shares from each other?

No, for that they wait until the E3

Noire is pretty hot, that's true.

I agree. Secretary is a lucky guy.

Nobody was talking about him.

No one was talking about Noire.

Nitroplus has the best voice. I expected it to be cheesy, but it was perfect for her. All the V-II DLC characters had good VAs imo.

>becomes punchingbagGear
At least I can feel sympathy for her unlike ConquestGear.
>4th wall scene of Vert making fun of her because she doesn't believe Nepgear was a main character of a game
>CH's apology for making Mk2
>CH's apology for making Nepgear
To be fair, most of mk2's problems were about Nepgear's MC status, she's much more suited as a secondary character. I don't know any apologies about it besides having an alternate Conquest route in RB2 where the goddesses and candidates come back to life.
>Yui Horie apologizes in an interview because her performance was holded down by a terrible character
Source? I've never heard of that before.

ConquestGear rules the world.
Nepgear babysits her sister and gets treated like garbage.

Am I the only one who enjoyed having Nepgear as the MC? I thought it was interesting watching her go from a PTSD wreck to a competent Candidate and decent leader.

I think Nepgear spoiling Neptune a lot is pretty cute, at least she's showing love to her sister. Only edgelords like ConquestGear.

>Am I the only one who enjoyed having Nepgear as the MC?
Yes.

I wonder how many shares the CPUs would get if they had Maid Cafes where the Maids dressed up like them

Can someone give me a hand here ? I'm trying to play Civ V with the nep mods, but I can't assign Histoire, I've tried creating a game both via the Mods menu and via Singleplayer after deleting the cache, but it refuses to work...

Nope, not the only one
Also Japan seems to love her, to have her 3rd best nep behind Nep and Noire, over all the other candidates, goddesses, main makers, etc

Do you think that the Nepgear bullying is cute especially the one she got in V where she went to the Ultradimension just to get laughed at? Hang you're self.

That is just Japan having shit taste again. They seem to love protagonists a lot, even when the protagonists are shit.

Everyone was a piece of shit in Victory, Nepgear got the proper treatment she deserved in V-II.

I enjoy light amounts of Nepgear abuse, just something about her reactions are great. It got a little to harsh in V, but flustered Nepgear is the best Nepgear.

>Everyone was a piece of shit in Victory
Nah they weren't

Are there any good games in this franchise for being a self-inserting piece of shit

The only people that complain about characters being "a piece of shit" in victory are tumblerette safespace hugboxian retards

Only PP and the Noire game, both fully appropriate for a disgusting piece of shit as self-inserters

Noire's game.

There is a male NPC literally called "Player"

Alright, so it seems that the only way to work is to run a game via singleplayer AND not have U. Blanc in it. Is there a workaround for this or am I stuck this way ?

They're otaku fanservice games.

Spotted the Plutiafag.

>both fully appropriate for a disgusting piece of shit as self-inserters
What harm did they ever do to you?

But you said Neptune's wife...

Not seeing your little sister for 10 years and then ignoring and being rude to her after you finally meet her again seems very "piece of shit" to me.

Well they ruined my yuri delusions I had about the games completely. You should be new if those selfinserts didn't make you mad as fuck when they were announced. Nep games are yuri so that was pretty offensive. Not like the games were any god considering they were just cheap games to cash on the pathetic waifufags

I have U Blanc in my scenarios just fine.
What other mods are you using? Is this a proper game copy or pirated?
You obviously need to go to mods -> next -> singleplayer because multiplayer with mods is a whole different can of worms.
Did you remember to download the core files? (Although the mod should not even work without those)
U Blanc is literally a 98% carbon copy of Blanc

They exist and by existing they maintain a target audience for which resources are used to cater to. If they did not exist, the same resources and money would be used for different products to get different revenues from different target audiences, so don't even claim they would "lose money" if self-insert cancer did not exist.

Oh so you're just assblasted yurifags, nevermind then.

Yes I did.

You samefagging =/= not proving anything.

I have a daughter with a woman who isn't my wife.

And you should learn your place here and to not defend garbage.

>assblasteds
Try again I'm pretty happy with Noire's and Neptune's confession that happened in VII's Heart Dimension

Your falseflag is failed when I've seen even people who like hetero hating on the self inserts. Oops. Geki Noire's writting has the quality of a 12 years old hormonal boy who writes sel insert fanfics on fanfiction.net.