AceRpg IRC:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com#acegrpg

AC7 Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk
Update 13 trailer: youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg
>
[mega.nz/#F!Zs8nSQQB!oAp4FFtvBmgu4MHwnKU6dQ!Ykl10IIJ]

>
Gold box? It's probably 30 tickets
Ace Combat 7 has been confirmed to return to Strangereal. VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
New co-op tourney up, nothing notable to fight for
An user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thing based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Rumors of a PS4.5 coming Fall of this year to go along with PS VR's release
VGL6 soon

>
[asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/] (use Text to export the build into a text format)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/136700695/#137000372
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q5ug6Dz2hM
youtube.com/watch?v=HXvodWzb2HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dE7udx4RTj8
youtube.com/watch?v=9G1ob5jnuSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ha Ha, time to talk about thunderceptor some more.

Have some mini biscuits

I like to use my vibe on my stinky cunt while reading posts about me in the thread.

NO MORE iDOL

Thunder confirmed for dude, thanks.

Don't forget, join suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com#acegrpg for all your RPG needs and shitposting pleasure!

>All this attention might be flatterin' if it wasn't so damn creepy.

>For the sake of forestalling any more drama, can't we all just agree I'm a dude?

>boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/136700695/#137000372

>I don't like thunder

>I know, I'll use Veeky Forums as my personal army and ruin the RPG for everyone who likes it!

Don't forget to come on into #acegrpgic to get in on the action!

Why so bitter?

If Thunder were a guy she wouldn't be so creeped out by all the THUNDER IS GRILL posts.

I'm a guy and I'm creeped out by all the THUNDER IS GRILL posts.

This was all openly given information, in the OP. While the poster who said to shitpost there is quite rude, it's nothing wrong to post channel info, is it?

Listen you degenerates! You stop shitposting about Thunder-senpai! You can talk when you begin to contribute to /aceg/ even a fraction of what thunder does. He singlehandedly keeps this general alive. What do you do?

I made the OP, for one. Since there was a lack of people trying to make it otherwise.

See what I mean? Thunder contributes so much to /aceg/ keeping it alive and yet everyone uses his hard work to shitpost about him!
STOP IT
He works so hard for the RPG and you losers are going to ruin it because you weren't invited. You can talk when you contribute as much as thunder

>weren't invited
Do you want to know how we know you're just trolling?

Post your favorite Gen 1 jet

When was the last time idols were the main topic of the thread?

You fags must have scared off the @ces with all of this homolusting.

One good thing came of the homoposting then.

Also, look what's all here! I'm so hype senpai

IRC is invite only, I believe, this is the first time it has been put in the OP and I'm rather sure the person encouraging people to shitpost it up is the one who made the thread.

So uh
Ace combat? Anyone got autism challenges?

8492 in Ace Combat 5 with an F-4
I'm not convinced it's possible to kill anyone in that mission with the Phantom.

I suppose this is a step up from you posting puchis.

Soon as I get 5 bby

pacifist run

So
Wingmen?

>He seems to flaunt the wealth he supposedly has, and acts like everyone is dirt compared to him.

Can you elaborate on this, user?

Are you referring to the time he was advising people on how to buy a modern jet? or about the time he was offering to give out a free PS4/ AC7 copies to give back to the community?

Invite only? That seems to go against the spirit of Veeky Forums and anonymity, since from the sound of it the players have to use a name. Not my problem though.

With posting this obvious you don't even need a trip, Thunder.

Thunder originally tried to run the game in the thread itself in a drop-in/drop-out style, but then people shitposted about that so hard he took it to IRC.

Also
>Invite only? That seems to go against the spirit of Veeky Forums and anonymity, since from the sound of it the players have to use a name.

By that logic Veeky Forums goes against the spirit of Veeky Forums.

Also IIRC all you need to do to get an invite is ask.

The latter. It seems less like giving back to the community and more like waving a dick around. A person could give free things to the community in a near completely anonymous manner, instead of tripping and it would be less of an issue.

literally this
Just go to one of the streams and say "hey i want to fly planes in the rpg." I was gonna post about recruiting for it and stuff, but this seemed like a decent opportunity to hook some new players too.

>Implying im thunder

Good one buddy.

I dont really care, Im not made of money and he seems to have an excess. I dont have a PS4 and this is my best chance to be able to play ac7.

Streams? This entire situation sounds like a glorified Steam group or something. Exclusive club for super special /aceg/ posters only.

Btw, I'll be posting and streaming by saturday hopefully. I have not slept in like 30 hours due to all the work I've had to catch up on.

Why are you defending thunder?

He treats you like dirt every time the two of you are in the same stream.

Whoops. The name should appear now.

>just ask to get in

>Exclusive club for super special /aceg/ posters only.

The only thing less exclusive is your mum.

Ok, i wasn't sure if it was you

Guys, I just bought NC delpenis out of boredom, stuffed it with decent parts, and I think I'm in love. Hi-res AC3 hud looks rad as fuck.

>Exclusive club for super special /aceg/ posters only
No it's a exclusive club for the super special /aceg/ roleplayers senpai. There's no reason to join the IRC if you aren't in the RPG unless that person plans to shitpost it to death.

Namefags get out reeeee,

On a certain level, we all know it's just some lad banter
All of us except you, that is

Good luck with those prices, boyo.

>This entire situation sounds like a glorified Steam group or something

I forgot the steam group is a super secret club and it doesn't have a public discord, excuse me.

No!

Thunderceptor is a mean, condescending asshole with a holier-than-thou attitude. She deserves nothing less than our hatred and contempt.

Because I have skin roughly the thickness of a rhinocerous (helps deal with patients), and it's not serious anyway. Would you really have problems dealing with a little bullying, user?

wew
Looks like this thread got off to a horrible start
We should just blow this whole thread up
Start over from zero when AC7 comes out.

7 is gonna be a breath of fresh air and a storm of shitposting. Are you ready for more nagase futaposters?

level 5+ NSU is also the cheapest goyplane experience and nets you LAAMs.
The reason I fly it is for the sexy AC3 HUD and the gun sound.

Most AC5 Renders look mostly like dogshit, but why does this particular one look so good? Maybe it just doesn't animate well.

>implying there are people in this general that don't like qt girls with benises

>gun sound
I was noticing something different, but couldn't fish out what it was. Also, I have a feeling that my 12 lv F-14 is not as mobile as lv 1 delphinus.

>7 is gonna be a breath of fresh air and a storm of shitposting.
I'll be happy as long as the posting is nothing like how this thread has been going so far. The futaposters can fuck off though.

All the models probably look this good its just that its rendered at 480p or whatever so the disk doesn't explode.

I checked the AC5 CD regarding how the data is stored. 500mb is for the whole game, 500mb is for the music and the rest of the CD (3GB or so) is just for the FMV.

What's wrong, user? Scared that hers is bigger?

Perhaps, but I think the animation is also partly the problem.
>Spaghetti hair Nagase
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q5ug6Dz2hM

And the fact that its probably lipsynced for JP audio.

Animations always did seem stiff

Which do you guys prefer?
youtube.com/watch?v=HXvodWzb2HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dE7udx4RTj8

No.
I like talking 'bout the games and planes. Not that shit.

>you will never rub dicks with Nagase
>you will never double team Grimm with Nagase

Gotta go classic. Shit's catchy as fuck

shit, wrong one. I just grabbed the other link from my Watch It Again list.
youtube.com/watch?v=9G1ob5jnuSo

That mission was the exact moment I knew I might fall in love with the game. I had really liked the previous missions music, especially with how atmospheric Invincible Fleet was, but this was the complete turning point for me.

Nothing can beat the original.
It sounds like they just added in effects and stuff to the song for infinity just to make it sound new when it just doesn't need it.

That's fair

Hey thread, what's the best mission in any game in the following categories:
Atmosphere
Fun
Difficulty

Emancipation/Zero
Bunker shot
ACES tunnel run

Also why

>Atmosphere
Emancipation, Megalith, First Flight, The Journey Home, Aces, The Inferno, and The Stage of Apocalypse all have 100/10 atmosphere. The actual atmosphere, lighting, music, and situation really show you how Ace Combat is more than just an arcadey flight sim.
>Fun
Just about any air superiority mission. Comona, Mayhem, The Demon of the Round Table, fuck man, I love massive dogfight missions. The huge amount of enemies going around in 3D space instead of stationary targets is the best. Also, it goes without saying that fighting superweapons is fun (except the Arkbird, fuck that boring, tedious piece of shit).
>Difficulty
Aces, Infinity's Avalon and Bunkershot, Gault Squadron, and Operation Kantina in general are the only ones I would really say are "hard," even on Ace difficulty.

Zero, First flight and Arkbird II. Just because of the sense of urgency.
Comoma and any other Air-to-Air mission. Those missions don't feel like a chore.
ACES tunnel run. I-I've only completed that mission once, and I tell you, my heart rate was a good sinus tachy,

you left out 8492, especially in planes that can't turn
that mission is a pain in the fucking ass just because there are a million enemies

All about the atmosphere
Nothing like Normandy-2005 edition
Claustrophobic as fuck

First time I did it, I had to do it in an A-10 because some kiiiiind user duped me into doing it. I managed to use the mountains as cover as I made my escape.

>escape
>not shooting everyone down
baka

>N-namefags ruin EVERYTHING
>Namefags literally the only ones keeping the thread alive and on topic while you anons just bitch about them. For shame.

>Atmosphere
Gracemaria Patrol.

It kinda reminded me of Breaking Arrows, but it was very peaceful just flying around and listen to pilot bantz.

>Fun
Sea of Chaos
There's just something about Anti Ship stuff that I really enjoy.

>Difficulty
I can't really say I've ever found an ace combat mission Hard. Some of them were tricky or took a few tries, but I think only the Pixy Fight at the end gave me real trouble.

>shooting any of those planes down with missiles, let alone just bullets in an A-10
yer a funny gai desu fampai

>being bad
i bet you weren't even playing on Ace

It was my first time through the game, only Hard was available.
>>being bad
:(

1) Journey Home
2) Zero
3) For this I agree with . There were missions that were tougher than others, but nothing that I've had to try over like 50 times or anything

Finally out of work whoooo

Spaghetti or chicken parmesan for dinner?

And to keep it /aceg/ related, what kind of food would your named wingmen from various games like and why? I.E. Pixy, Grimm, Nagase, etc

why wouldn't you have chicken parmesan with spaghetti on the side

>keeping things /aceg/ related
Pixy always seemed like a medium rare steak with roasted potatoes and veggies kinda guy

>meatballs and chicken on the same plate
Too much meat desu

I get the feeling Choppe eats nothing but burgers and pizza

oh I figured it was spaghetti with marinara. That's my go to side to have with chicken parm

*Chopper goddammit

What killed British Aerospace?
Was it the MoD's White Paper of 1966?

The fuck is with those wings
>pizza
No wonder 5 is such a shit game, if its main characters have such shit taste

Have you never seen a corsair before?

>using a food a supporting character may or may not like as justification to dislike a game

wew

i'm not against the RPG per-se but it feels like a pervasive background circlejerk.

i mean it only occurs to me because when it comes up i'm like "ok, yeah, irrelevant to me." but still

Yes, but it looks like the close wing has almost a flat angle compared to the anhedral on the far wing

>being more autistic than me
I thought it was pretty obviously a joke

warcrimes's awful posting!

If people want to hang out in the IRC, that's fine with me as long as they're not being overly disruptive.

If people are interested in joining the RPG, I would encourage them to join and talk to me.

kill yourself you circlejerking pompous ass

Can't circlejerk by myself, user.