Sex

Can someone explain?

Normal people find sex pleasurable

>exchanging blood
>not nice

Biologically required to procreate.

Cock and cunt are not face.
They don't have any sences of smell and taste. But mouth and nose do have.

At least PIV sex is something driven by instincts and generally pleasant.

What I don't get is the highly unhygienic practice of exchanging spit, aka (french) kiss - there is no biological incentive to do so and no endorphins are produced during the act.

Because when people orgasm it feels nice and one of the best ways to orgasm is to insert penis into vagina and then move penis in and out of vagina. The orgasm will then usually come while penis is inside vagina, which not only will give penis owner pleasure but also send genital fluids out from the penis into vagina. Since the earlier orgasm felt so nice people won't mind penis sending fluids into vagina.

But there are plenty of other "biological" things most people never do. Like bite a squirrel's head off and eat it raw. Or kill another man because he startled you.

Speak for yourself.

Those would be sociological.

>Like bite a squirrel's head off and eat it raw.
>Most people never do
What shithole do you come from?

>exchanging blood
>bad
Blood drives are great though.

>They don't have any sences of smell
My cock might not smell anything per se, but my nose can, and it finds said odours highly arousing.

Aversion to disease (i.e. discomfort or, at worst, death). The last one can have STD's but it's required to procreate.

Are you retarded?
A.) HIV, Hepatitis.
B.) Those getting transfusions usually have weakened immune systems, so even influenza or a cold can be deadly
C.) Mixing antigens is bad

>mfw my bf gave me the blowjob of the year last night
>tfw I've yet to suck his dick, and I don't plan on it anytime soon
>tfw basically have a whipped bf

fags aren't allowed here

Exchanging genital fluids leads to more babies, the exchange of other fluids leads to nothing

We are programmed to like sex

asperger's: the thread

>the highly unhygienic practice of exchanging spit, aka (french) kiss
Are you aware that you exchange many, many more bacteria with a handshake than with a french kiss?

Nahhhhh nigga I think I'm gonna stay and fag the place up :)

It's not so much the bacteria, it's the the fact that mucous membranes feel/smell/taste disgusting.

>I don't plan on it anytime soon
>tfw basically have a whipped bf
YOU BE NICE

We are all fags here. Everyone is a fag. Especially OP. Oh, and this guy:

>he never killed a man that spooked him
What are you, a pussy?

You must be a virgin

Hello, Reddit!

Bonding? Also the exchange of microorganisms strengthens your immune system

It also makes your genitalia smell different

This is bait. But fuck it.

If you have had sex, you know that as has said, the smell of genital fluids is highly arousing.

If you have had sex, you know that as said, it feels great.

If you are not an utter autist, you recognise that procreation is not a bad thing.

Try being a normal human being OP.

Yeah, but I wash my hands before eating.
But why should you express "bonding" in this unhygienic and frankly disgusting way?

Are you sure you're not having sex through a sociocultural adapter? The sensuous aspects of it seem to me as instantly repugnant as defecation or abscesses.

When you stick a penis in a vagina, the nerve endings go "WOAH DUDE" for both parties and it makes the brain go "YEAH DUDE"

Dude, feel free to stick your dick in a electrical socket if that turns you on, gives you a buzz (oh god why there are so many electricity puns), but it is a biological fact that sex feels nice, and that for normal people anything indicating imminent sex is arousing; eg the smell of genital fluids.

How do you know you're not missing out on other bodily pleasures, like sticking someone's feces in your ears?

That's why you test the blood for disease and you give them the right blood type? Are you retarded?

It's because you're fucking weird and abnormal

What kind of explanation is this?

Youre asking why people like sex
Because people who dont like sex didnt have kids by and large

But in the human context, today, is sex is a memetically acquired taste?

>shit
Something that is excreeted from the body so as it doesn't stay there.

>piss
Same, filtrated humanity.

>vomit
Its an acid.

>snot
Not enough supply to fulfill demand

>earwax
See snot.

>pus
Related to infection

>blood
Only for the blood god

>genital fluids
This helps with procreation.

>>snot
>Not enough supply to fulfill demand

True. I love eating my own snot. Especially in those last stages of the cold and i can eat that snot that's really deep into the noose. It's transparent and so thick.

What

>why there are so many electricity puns
Because our nervous system works through electricity.

>is sex is a memetically acquired taste?
No, it isn't. Because no matter how much disgusting you think it is ideally, you'll find that your body won't agree when put to the test.
As a kid, I thought exchanging saliva was disgusting too. Then a girl put her tongue in my mouth. Instantly hooked.