store.steampowered.com/app/359870/
youtu.be/8vVE9XBCPdc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI May Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50529-May-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZET2yYZLN8
Patch Notes:na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

welcome to my jungle m8.

I'm very tempted to buy another 1900 gems just to try to get Beatrix's Super Sweet Booty

Tifa is here!

I want to marry Tetsuya Nomura!

Meanwhile I have no high-level IX characters and the ++ fight takes barely any damage without them, so I'm probably going to be lazy and skip Beatrix's MC2 entirely.

Lucky for me I have Lv80 Beatrix (no SB), Lv80 Garnet (god bless my Divine Guardian), Lv65 Zidane, Lv66 Steiner (Defender SB that will be VERY handy there) and random Lv66 Vivi for the task

>having level 80 Beatrix to do the fight that lets Beatrix get to level 80
Alrighty then.

I did it with Zidane as my only character from IX. Didn't even use shout.

Just build a physical team and have shout as rw and you'll bring the boss down in no time.

my bad, little typo of sorts, but your comment remind me when, during the dress record update my game got fucked up for two whole days and my Lightning was lv 99 in the meantime.

shit was so cash

I don't have enough hones or offensive SBs to do much to it, so I pretty much have to use Advantaliate. The motherfucker was only taking around 3.3k per hit, and it was dodging half of them.

hey guys any tips for lani & amarant?

Hit them until they die

Tauntiliate

they can both be blinded

>buying gems
I hope you get cucked. As well as all of you who defend this behavior. Final Fantasy is not p2w.

Bu...but... but mah waifu may notice me if I give her her SSB sword!

>With Zidane in the party, you don’t have to worry about Valia Pira entering its strong form.

it's true?
I was going to Use Steiner(Thunder Slash)+Garnet(Divine Guardian) as sole IX chars with Locke(Valiant Strike), Bash(Apocalypse Shield) and Penelo (War Dance) and Shout as RW, believe am shitting in IX synergy-boosted weapons thus I will have a very high base ATK pre-buffs, but that line gave me some doubts... what do you think guys?

You have to use Zidane for medal conditions and the more FFIX characters you use the less stat enhancements he has.

Valia is vulnerable to Mute?
>Recommended abilities: Sleep Buster, Silence Buster / Silencega, defensive Breakdowns.

dafuq?

No, it's immune to Silence. Slow and Sleep do work though, so that's something to consider.

Also,
>dafuq

kys

>kys
Is it your job to shit up generals with dumb posts? Get a life dweeb.

awoo~

Cidney's pretty slutty. I'd hit it.

Cidney is pure! PURE!

>Ultimate Steiner
Holy shit I had no idea. How hard is he?

Looks easy, Kuja on the other hand...

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Well, just pulled on the new IX banner and got .... 2 golds. I've also had no 5 stars from the WHM lucky banner.

How should I kill myself?

Should I get the Jap voice pack for Lightning Returns? I have 5 bucks left on my live 360 account and I doubt I'll get anything else.

I was thinking about the Tomb Raider one, but I figure I have enough garbs already.

217th eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

Wheres the rope at?

Fuck yes

>ultimate steiner
b-but steiner's a good guy!

Fuck ill take it. At least i have a hastega now.

Does full break count for "reduce kuja's resistance"?

I really don't want to bring mental breakdown when I'm not using mages.

Yes

Equip it on Instrument-enabled Ninja like Yuffie and cast their AE spells.

How strong of a medica is that? i still don't have one besides healing grimoire

fuck me, 35myths and 100gems trashed...PLUS DeNa eated away 800gems, I got the Payment succeful and the confirmation mail but the gems themselves won't show up.

It's my turn to get a crucifixion.

Cura level. Shit this is my 3rd medica, got war dance and tailwind. so looking at Eiko when does she get her mc2?

Buy them again. The game will recognize that you had bought them already and wont charge you.

Memento Mori & Kuja were the MVP of this Ultimate.

It was golbez and dk cecil for me. Momento mori, the 5* darkness magic and sanguine cross. Also, their sbs chiped away the rest of the hp.

Interesting i have golbez's ebon armor, should i hone dark zone?

nicely done

Two dark hits with Dark Boosted Armor?

Yes. Use Dark Zone with Golby and honed Memento Mori & -ja Magic with another Dark user. Both should dominate.

Kuja was definitely the toughest ultimate+ for me so far. Hardest part was actually setting up without someone dying - his regular attacks do around 4000 damage unmitigated. Once I got completely set up and past his gravija, and made a good transition into his trance it was pretty smooth sailing but still scary. When he gets low he just goes absolutely ape shit.

Was nice to see a final boss type fight for a change and he was definitely a worthy opponent. Also my IX synergy blows.

that actually worked!
sadly the 3 draws where al 3* garbage
Looks like I will never have a good relic for Beatrix

Anyone else finding it hard to abuse the attack->flee meme strategy for kuja? My atb just never seems to start high.

get gud

don't share the trick with all of your reddit friends, but you need to ___________________________________________________________________________________________________git gud___________________________________________________________________________________________

lmao forgot to spoiler oopsie poopsie

kill yourself

kujas fast your always gonna get hit at least once. you can use a spring on your healer and you should be able to do it fine.

don't EVER fucking reply to me or there will be consequences

will the consequences never be the same?

You think that you can rival the destructive raw force that a mighty being of pure energy and nature such as i am capable of? You're nothing. You exist in a bubble of your own design, sitting and wallowing in a puddle of urine and self pity, wondering why and when your life went wrong. At some point, perhaps in grade school, high school, college, hell, maybe your mid 20's, you had dreams. You had it all. A girl you wanted, a job you needed, a family you so desperately wanted to feel the necessity of love from. But then it was all swept away. You got complacent and lazy, your lumbering useless mound of flesh and pubic lice, the meat sack, the thunderous trunks on which you walk, your individual person and design, your silhouette, a revolting mass comparable only to a midgetized blob monster of which God himself looks upon in shame. You have only ONE course of action in which you can benefit the world, nay, society at large. Those people in which you share a familiar landscape. Those individuals all of more important worth than you. You have ONE way to show that your life had any meaning other than as a means to continue the respiratory cycle of plants. Tomorrows eve, you shall commit your last sinful act as a member of this decrepit earth. The earth you made decrepit as a result of your intollerable, poisonous existence. You shall climb to the very heights of the tallest spire in the city you reside. And you'll take one step off the edge. Your body will tumble and splatter across the pavement as if a water balloon filled with blood, ink, sweat, and copious amounts of semen. You'll be a martyr for a greater cause, eliminating the inferior from this world. Making it a better place for all of us. The Master Race.

ok

kill yourself faster

>ape shit
Good one.

This is really mean and you should never post again until you handle your issues.

I secretly wished that Beatrix user got his waifu's SSB yesterday and it seems my good karma paid off.

I hope he sees this after pulling his own Ragnarok.

>cucking that user like this

Mean.

I promise my relationship with her is purely professional. Need her to beat Kuja U+ for me and then I bring my waifu back in.

>putting your waifu on the bench for any reason ever

Maybe I should actually master Ingus's SSB first so he can use a synergy sword. Otherwise this worked out fine, Magic Lure strats are silly but effective.

>not letting your waifu rest after using her for every Ultimate since Bahamut Sin
Geez, she's not my slave. Let some other SSB qts have a go.

I did was my 3x pull

>saving screenshot appears in the screenshot
who designed this shit?

also post your setup

>who designed this shit?

Me. I'm really sorry.

Ayyy

It worked!

I think that the Beatrix user is me... and no, eleven single draws and only got 3* garbage.
maybe tomorrow when I get paid I will try another 3 times via gems. wish me luck

>every ultimate+ kill needs ramza
>tfw I didn't get his relic
JUST

Just what? Speak in complete sentences please.

So if I have Ebon Armor, it's worth honing Memento Mori and Dark Zone?

Memento Mori is literally a meme skill.

Worked for me. Albeit that Doom got to me.

And here I was drowning in Dark orbs thinking on what to do with 'em. Golbez could have survived if I didn't bring rat girl, it's just that I had her lance and thought her SB could do damage yatta yatta.

BUY

How so

You're a meme skill

Meme is right in the name.

>freya

DONUTS

Fair point

Forgot to replace Power Breakdown and Protectga with Magic Breakdown and Shellga. But Celes's super neutralized Kuja's single target nukes, and Beatrix's super canceled the big AOE nukes, including Gravija. Still got mastery on the first try.

What RM is that on celes?

Knight's Charge.

I don't have Shout, it was my RW. I mean, sure, I have Ramza's Tailwind, but if I didn't I'd just use my actual medica who is Vanille or Eiko.

don't die

Unnecessary hones pictured: Saint Cross & Full Break R3, Breakdowns at R4, and I don't even remember why I honed Reflect but it was like that already.

It's also probably more efficient to just use the Auto-Reflect RM with Magic Lure (then you could use it on Steiner, who gets Drain Strike) but I like getting my mileage.

This isn't strictly necessary, but if you're hurting for the Damage medals it's worth considering. Just note that Kuja won't use single-target magic often before he goes into Trance, so save it for the latter half of the fight.

I actually went back for mastery on this, and funnily enough Kuja dealt the killing blow to himself. At that point Magic Breakdown had probably just worn off so his own Flare hit him for ~7700.

Almost yes. Just bring esuna if doom timer gets close. You should also probably be building up your sb simultaneously. R2 darkzone is realistic. R3 isn't.

Fucking 1 medal away from champion. 2 walls, 2 ssbs, had full 3 sb from meme flee tactic. Garnet Ssb as roaming warrior. Mbd and fb. Power breakdown in form of zidane's ssb. Planet protector on aeris. I guess i took too long keeping up mitagation.

Unnecessary hones are great. They let you get away with shit that would otherwise be impossible. I ended up using 9 summon charges and Yuna is the only character I have who can both dish out enough damage not to lose me a medal for actions and aoe heal. Without highly honed summons, this setup wouldn't have worked as I found out by bringing Selphie with Dreamstage and only getting expert because I lost a medal for actions.

just beated everything from the classic dungeons up to Garland+++ and everything was easy as fuck.
Any of the Dark Abilities released thus far is interesting to hone?

Of the Darkness 5 users thus far who's the most useful? Vincent? Kuja? Golbez?

Tyro

Iirc, vincent and golbez are meh, kuja has some white magic (at least 4*), but needs both slots for momento mori and darkzone and tyro is shit but could have wall and bsb.

Kuja or Edea.

Sephiroth with magic equips.

ok, thanks.
btw, do I need to hone Darkzone and Memento Mori?, I mean, I won't see any other boss with Dark weakness in a long time