imgur.com/a/C2JQO
>Zeriyah Nudes:
imgur.com/MLkurmK

>/hsg/ Tournaments
Discord: discord.gg/0rEzZFGFKs226nI7
Most recent Bracket:
challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons

Daily reminder you're not living the dream of fun if you're teching in Yogg

Kripp is an extremely average constructed player and his arena skills have been entirely irrelevant since the skill cap for arena has plummeted since GvG. I wouldnt value his decks or his opinions very highly

I like beer, it's good for you.

Daily reminder that Blizzard is out to get me and will match me with counter decks no matter what I make.

Kripp has gotten 12 wins in the past 4-5 days

It's honestly dumb how lucky he can be, and even in the end, he's still the most miserable person I've ever seen get 12 wins. I guess he's just been desensitized.

>4/2 with divine shield
>1/4 taunt for 2 mana

why do these cards fuck me so hard?

I deleted hearthstone a long time ago
was a beta tester
is it worth reinstalling?

Change your deck name to trick the algorithm, it worked for me.

>It's another "/hsg/ bitches about things better than them" episode.
This is why you're an irrelevant community of autists.

Daily reminder that if we added each other for Watch and Learn quest, its fine and we can even have some discussions once in a while. But if you fucking call me ''desu senpai'' outside of these threads, well its cringe as FUCK.

Arena is his job. It's a good one but that doesn't mean you don't get bored.

Still better than reddit that's for damn sure

I always thought those cards kind of sucked.

>OP job: linking last thread
>status: failed

What I never got was, this whole bullshit 100 wins in 10 games challenge for a global twitch emote, he has probably done it so many times over it's not even funny before the challenge existed.

It's really weird that he just plays arena, whines when he sucks, but when he wins, he just shrugs it off.

I never got that, he seems so depressed when he's not salty.

What if I use twitch memes? I only ever say PogChamp.

>queue into ranked with aggro
>it's a priest
>bend over to receive my hot dicking

Since I never open twitch chat, I have no idea wtf PogChamp means

did zeriyah get savjz a job at blizzard?
is that why he started dating her after 2 years of being stalked?

Good thinking user, prosit!
Just get your 7 free packs and see if you like it. You don’t have much to lose other then your time. Its free after all.

Zoo and aggroshamans destroys priest so I fail to see the problem

Just ran into my first salty player, added me and told me to get good after I beat him with Cthun priest

Can't believe how salty last thread got over tempo warrior because they recently lost to it or something. Guess what, retard? Trump is playing tempo warrior.

que, friend? literally endless amounts of taunt dragons or board clears.

Well I play aggro shaman and I have yet to lose to priest. Maybe its just luck, wouldn't surprise me. Rank 4 btw.

>mfw only time people add me is to say it was a good game and we should play again
We never play again because I'm too socially inept to talk with people in real time even over chat.

I've yet to lose to this fotm deck lmoa

It's the famous gootecks face

>Please respond to me I'm so desperate for attention I have to bring up a dead thread

>we want to slow down the meta with whispers of the old god
>a month into the expansion and miracle rogue and freeze mage are the only ones in the top 5 decks which look to take the game past turn 8-10
what the fuck went wrong

oh, okay well thanks.

Name your top 3 least fun/exciting/hated decks to face against

>Zoo
>N'zoth paladin
>Control warrior

Hard to decide between cw and aggro shaman

I'll play you
The highest rank I've gotten was 10 be gentle

The design team.

Well the problem is they keep giving aggro more tools, when they should be creating less tools for aggro or not even create cards for aggro at all.

Shaman did not need a 4/7/7, Zoo did not need Donald Trump. They say they're slowing things down, but the tools they hand control decks are fucking mediocre in terms of dealing with anything they create for Aggro decks.

Basically, Blizzard is just shooting themselves in the foot every expansion and it's only a matter of time until they finally shoot themselves in the head and the game dies.

>Everyone was so adamant standard would slow the meta down with nax and gvg going
Boy were they wrong

Can't wait for this to happen next time

>Control Warriors BMing because their cards are strong as fuck
Congrats. Mindlessly removing everything I have with your 16 gorillion removal spells must be incredibly difficult for you.

They've already started the car in their closed garage by introducing standard.
>Having a set of cards that will NEVER rotate out
Seriously?

It's not brainless! He has to decide if he wants to Tank Up before or after removing your entire board.

the only board clear they have that isnt laughably bad is a 2 card combo that leaves them with a 3/1. they also have oddly pretty poor healing options despite being the main healing class and have the weakest early and midgame out of any of the classes. Dragon priest can keep up but against everything except maybe straight face shaman its just going to be strictly worse than a cthun deck.

Priest is just in a really bad spot right now. They are only dominant against Nzoth paladin which has lost a lot of ground in the meta and true aggro decks which run out of steam and lose instantly the moment their opponent has 2 or 3 defensive cards during the first 5 turns. Their other matchups range from average to absolutely terrible.

If they don't start rotating legendaries into their 'classic' set, this game won't make it out of next year.

>aggrocucks this mad

please post some funny looking fat men tipping fedoras

>freeze
>miracle (close second)
>control priest

I don't give a fuck about aggro. Solitaire and entomb are the real cancer.

>Dragon priest can keep up but against everything except maybe straight face shaman its just going to be strictly worse than a cthun deck.
Confirming this as an avid Priest player. Dragon Priest is pretty shitty, it's alright and it will get you to Legend if you grind it out but so will most decks. N'zoth Dragon is slightly better, but control or C'thun really is the only way to go and the latter isn't that strong, either.

nigger priest
aggro shaman
control warrior

>and true aggro decks

yes, which I was using. so they fucked me, hard.

playing control against aggro is easy as fuck because you either have the cards to hold on till turn 5 and win or you dont and you lose. This has less to do with the deck being easy but rather aggro dragging the game into just playing cards on curve instead of trading up on value and pushing advantages when you are ahead.

Freeze Mage
Miracle
Control warrior

>H-how did I lose?!! I made a netdeck tempo warrior and EVERYTHING. SHIT DECK
All the kids in here.

Nah it's more like who has better early draws, really.

>Build a druid brawler deck with just nothing but 7+ cost creature and alarm bots
>Enemies can't do anything with 3rd turn rags
So easy.

>a 200,000,000 2/9

who thought this shit was balanced?

thats kind of what i meant by you either have the cards and you win or you dont and you lose

A control warrior with an ideal hand will beat an aggro shaman with an ideal hand for example.

>controlshitter
>forces opponent to do all of the thinking and playmaking
>spends the entire game reacting to opponent's proactive plays
>at least, he can just hero power + pass
>at most, he can just hero power + pass + removal
>has enough removal to last until his opponent has no cards left and thus cannot make any plays
>literally wins games by doing nothing except waiting for the opponent to run out of things to do
>this somehow makes him a master tactician and the superior player
don't you have a church bake sale to go protest, lord fedora?

Oh yeah, for sure. My mistake.

Its like you never played against blue or something

Anyone know how long the deal for Old Gods packs will be going on? If I make a new account for someone now can they log in 2 months from now and still get the packs/quests?

daily reminder to rope control warriors

>warcraft movie is worse than the angry birds movie

you goofed blizzard.

I've never played control warrior but you guys makes me want to craft what I need to do one. If everybody gets so much butthurt, it can only be glorious.

>turning a 20 minute game into a 40 minute one

it's your life i guess

there is never any thinking involved in an aggro deck. you literally just play shit on curve and try to overpower your opponent before they can actually go through with their gameplan. there is also little to no thinking while playing against aggro as control because you dont have to think about value and can just mindlessly play removal.

Control vs Control games however actually take thought and have room for playmaking as you are required to build up advantages as the game goes along. Aggro vs Aggro games on the other hand never take thought and come down entirely to the turn 1-3 draws

>Spend $200+
>Look up netdecks
>I still can't win
pls

>Reviews by normies
>The Guardian claiming it was influenced by current racial tensions
>A story from a game made 20 years ago

Most I've talked with say it's an okay movie, but not BvS tier awful.

>Got to 13 after ~30-40 games playing ranked
>Only been playing for a few weeks
Granted, I've been playing Midrange Shaman because it was the only meta deck I could afford, but I'm still ok with this. Gonna try to hit 10 in the next few days.

>on topic picture, I swear

>tfw the second and third deck I ever crafted were freeze mage and control warrior
I am a salt harvester.

Watching Kripp

>This guy deck is INSANE!!

>THAT was an absurd drop.... this is ridiculous!!

>Never lucky....

>Perfect curve... perfect answers.... my opponents are always so lucky...

>Bad player with perfect deck... legendaries... and perfect answers.... you don't need to be good like me on HS, you need to be lucky like him....

After losing on Round 1 or 2
>Did you see that? That was 12-0 deck guys...

After his opponent plays a turn 1 and turn 2 minion
>I guess we lose this game guys...

Rng favors the opponent on Turn 1 or Turn 2
>The game is already lost, that decided the whole game

>Looks like Im dead...

Gets lucky
>That wasn't lucky, it was a natural result given how skilled I am and how I even the odds with my plays and I set up this situation on advance several turns before.... my opponents ARE LUCKY....

>Most I've talked with say it's an okay movie, but not BvS tier awful.
That's not a very high bar to clear. Wonder if it'll be yet another video game movie flop.

same story, but i got to rank 9 with a 70% winrate and now I've been stuck here for 25 games T_T

>Watching Kripp
that was your first mistake
your second was thinking anyone cares enough for you to post about it

>giving a control player an entire extra minute to consider the optimal plays

there is never any thinking involved in a control deck. you literally just play play removal and try to outlast your opponent before they can actually go through with their gameplan. there is also little to no thinking while playing against aggro as control because you dont have to think about value and can just mindlessly play removal.

Aggro vs Aggro games however actually take thought and have room for playmaking as you are required to build up advantages as the game goes along. Control vs Control games on the other hand never take thought and come down entirely to the turn 10+ draws because neither deck plays any minions so the games are decided through Golden Monkey rng.

I am in magic, playing things like Death&Taxes, I also have a Xiahou dun stay EDH. I wonder why I didn't take the leap yet in HS, maybe because I can't see the face of my opponent

>a tavern brawl with wild cards and no taunt

face hunter is back in town

Damn, nice. You beat me to it. I was gonna try to hit 10 in the next few days since I really haven't played very much ranked yet. Kinda getting into the zone of people who aren't terrible though, so I dunno.

>responding to each other in copypasta

>stay
Stax* EDH
Pic related is one of my favorite card, the reaction of the whole table is... delicious, and it fuck combo and control decks pretty hard.

>doesnt even take the effort to change anything to the point where you look like a literal retard
the stupidity of your average aggrocuck never ceases to amaze me

>When they don't kill your Brann and this shows up in your hand

Hello, boner?

It's me, Jamiroquai.

>Brann-Shadowcaster on Defender of Argus
>Opponent concedes once he sees the massively boosted Brann you've created

That "stay" supposed to be "stax?" If so, kudos. I'm running Meren stax. That early game Tangle Wire + Winter Orb gets me hard.

nice reading comprehension.

every archetype is as monotonous as the other.

>aggro
vomit your hand onto the board until you win
>midrange
literally just trade up everything you can until you win
>tempo
spend all of your mana every turn until you win
>control
remove all of their shit until you win
>combo
wait until you get the right cards and win

if you think there's an archetype that is unique, has more than just one monotonous way of playing it, or it's honorable then you're literally retarded.

>Play tempo warrior
>Drop from 13 to 15
EPIC WIN
EPIC WIN

Nuts how good this card is with late game too. Reno, N'Zoth, etc.

pirate warrior, miracle, patron, and freeze are pretty cool though

>Brann-Caster-Reno.
Oh, the dream.

you realize that the meta is not the same from 20 to legend right?

Cheap-end player looking for advice on a Nzoth deck

-Harvest Golem used to be Spawn of N'zoth, but both don't seem to pull their own weight. Any alternative suggestions
-Can't get Dark Iron Skulker for a good while and I need an alternative for board clearing.
-Is Preparation worth the time and dust to get for this deck?

>tempo warrior
I am so sorry.

>disconnect
>lose
Wow great fucking game blizz

honestly there are no decks in this game that actually require anything more than basic critical thinking skills and decision making, and when I say basic I mean something that a middle school child could easily grasp. After that it's just adding up numbers less than 10 to sums less than 30.

I enjoy the exacerbating the salt that gets exchanged from both sides whenever someone mentions aggro vs control. Half the time I shitpost in favor of aggro and the other half I pretend I'm a control player.

I play every deck type equally as often.

>2016
>playing Orc meta

Why haven't you switched to wild yet goyim?

Also is illidan good in any deck? I've got that fucker 4 times and I always disenchant him, I think he wants something from me

>try to outlast your opponent before they can actually go through with their gameplan
makes literally zero sense. Its obvious that you changed 1 word and didnt even bother to read what you were typing

>required to build up advantages as the game goes along
also something that makes no sense in the context of aggro

Zero effort put into shitposting and making original thoughts, a perfect representation of your everyday fedora wearing aggrocuck

>browsing the internet perfectly fine
>game disconnects
>your loss

Fucking bullshit. It's not my fault they can't buy working server.

>about to lose
>better dc myself!
>no consequence
this literally works in magic duel: origins. And its retarded. But ranks matter less so theres that

>Why haven't you switched to wild yet goyim?
shut up dr boom
go back to hell where you belong

HEH! Greetings, good sir.
It is I, Garrosh, supreme control player.
*tanks up before you*

pirate warrior is aggro.
miracle patron and freeze are for all intents and purposes combo decks.

and no, there's literally no particularly fun deck, it's all about what you like to play.
there's no boring decks.

>How it feels to play doom 4

>wild
Fuck no, I spectated a friend and got PTSD from the Booms and Shredders.