/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>"Hero" Animated Short
youtube.com/watch?v=cPRRupAM4DI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGrib-BcUs0
playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/eu/jefffi-2592
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reinhardt is really not a good hero

This game runs at 60Hz on my 144Hz monitor, any help to make it run 144Hz?

Which skin has the best viewmodel?

go into video settings, you'll see (resolution)*144

Are you good enough for your waifu /owg/?

Where's my brotha man Lucio?

does it say (143) next to your res options? also do you have framelock based on monitor refresh?

Remember to hug and kiss your Symmetra every time she places a teleport down, so you can skip running and go straight back to having fun fun fun!

>get 3 gold medals
>0 commends, 5 commends for the tracer for 1k damage recovered and 12 recalls used

I want to stick nails into my ears whenever I hear D.Va speak. Pic related is probably the art direstor responsible for her

how do i get as good as this guy

How can humans even compete?

playeroverwatch.com and click the player search thing

Someone tell me when Lucio's wall ride is useful.

>92% of the match spent on fire

Turn off FPS cap. For some reason, when I had it display-based, it capped at 70.

Commando/Nightops S76

HOW ABOUT WIDOW AND HANZO GET LOCKED THE FUCK OUT ON KOTH MAPS
HOW ABOUT THAT

they don't even look good together

post em

You fire in bursts and have decent aim and positional awareness instead of holding down the button and flailing your arms around like a Winston player

WHICH GENJI HIGHLIGHT SHOULD I GET

>Playing as Genji, deciding whether or not he's worth learning
>Widowmaker pops her Spider Senses
>See Hanzo memester slowly creeping around a corner bow drawn
>like clockwork shoots the arrow as soon as he saw me
>reflect it and he dies
>types out to me in all chat "Fucking Noob"

I don't know. Sometimes Genji is Hella good, and sometimes he blows ass. I fucking love 1v1 fights against Bastions though.

I love Zenyatta but I hate his skins. They're so bad.

>different color pants Zenyatta
>terrorist Zenyatta
>bird Zenyatta

I'm gonna wait until they add new skins for him because I don't want to be a terrorist or bird and the different color pants is just stupid

Ilios well when somebody pushes you into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGrib-BcUs0

sometimes

>Tfw no skeleton hero. Only shitty XxReaperxX

I just want to spook people.

>I fucking love 1v1 fights against Bastions though.
>"I love free kills"
no shit

Symmetra teleporter is effectively equal to Mercy's resurrect, but Symmetra can't heal or damage boost anyone.

Don't play Symmetra unless you already have a Mercy.

Does anyone have the overwatch gotta go fast tracer meme?

this game is really fucking terrible when you play alone
like the matchmaking is so fucking bad you get paired up with retards
and yet, when I'm in a full party with friends, the enemy team can't do a single thing to stop us. what the fuck is up with this shit?

sword one is best, second is the surikens, salute is naruto tier

>Symmetra x Pharah

Delete this

do I need to press the key every time I want to talk? I thought I was having a conversation with a guy, but it might have actually been two guys with similar voices having a conversation with each other

Ask zenyatta. His main shortcoming is having zero, zero fucking mobility.

Any climb is better than no climb.

Friend
Fuck
Marry
Kill
Rape

`
It's to the key to the left of 1.

yeah but how do i track a falling d.va player's head for 4 attacks in a row, then snap to another target, then snap back to the d.va player's head?

this guy must have been practicing for years

is zarya a good default for a tank?

peepaw

thanks senpai

>winning with symmetra
It feels good. It's like you're overcoming the odds.

Also Lucio is op.

Any other hanzo autists that can help me?
I've been trying to git gud while switching to dr76 when i have to be an actual teammate. The problem is i tried pharaoh. With her i dont have to charge my shots, i dont have to slow down to fire, i dont need walls to go up, i dont have to deal with arcing projectiles, i dont have to deal with mei's and mcree's bullshit because im never near them, i dont even really have to aim if someone is at low health. Hell, i can even kill tracers without getting a lucky headshot.
Right now the only thing that's keeping me interested in hanzo is that one time i memed on a winston with a full scatter after he tried to jump on me.
Give me some reasons to go back.

Is this game dead yet?

Does getting the "epic" title in the post-match upvote screen actually worth anything? I saw someone post that it increases your chances of better loot boxes or somethign

but do I have to press it every time I say something?

>trap
>landmine
>someone STEPS IN IT
junkrat is so fucking fun

>how angry you are
>became so defensive and insecure

Says the weeb who took the time to reply, got schooled in turn, and continued the rodeo because his frail ego can't survive being wrong. You made the dumbest fucking assumption and don't have the moral integrity to admit it. The smug anime pictures just prove it further.

You lost, son. Ain't nothing more to it.

Cmon I need it

>average healing 2.4k

post pharah

You don't track the head at range also practice

its been dead since the closed alpha

playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/eu/jefffi-2592

rate and post yours

>friend tracer and zero suit samus
>fuck, marry, love mercy
>kill widow

Almost always Tracer

conc mining Pharah's out of the sky is the best feel.

>Friend
Symmetra, we wuz autistic architects n shit

>Fuck
Tracer for recall shenanigans

>Marry
Widowmaker :^)

>Kill
D.va

>Rape
Gee I wonder who

>Overcoming the odds.

Nigger you nulify the odds and just straight up win if you're playing with a sym that knows how to play her.

holy shit son, not even him but you're continuing the argument

what an angry hypocrite you are

Or just plays alot of FPS games? Aka your average CSGO player?

>Junkrat misses all shots
>kills me with mine
ebin

but this guy does it

I don't understand how people can play fps like this with such a low sensitivity.

>Don't play Symmetra unless you already have a Mercy.

It really depends on the team. Symmetra is fine if there's any other support that can heal around. Symmetra is fine alone if your team has overwhelming dps.

Yes, hold it down and you will see your name in the top left. Rebind it if you dont feel like holding ` down.

its easy desu

i play 450/10 and have no problems playing any hero

>tfw i can't have a properly good High Noon with mccree

Might be because of my Roadhog but idunno, usually i get 6-8 k Healing with Mercy.

FUCKING MANDATORY GAME MODE MOTHERFUCKING TUTORIAL FUCKING WHEN
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THIS IS SOME KIND OF SAD FUCKING BULLSHIT
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T THESE PEOPLE COMPREHEND HOW FUCKING PAYLOAD WORKS OR HOW KOTH WORKS OR HOW ANYTHING VAGUELY CONNECTED TO THE MOTHERFUCKING OBJECTIVES WORKS
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GODDAMN BULLSHIT
MANDATORY
MOTHERFUCKING
TUTORIAL
SO
THOSE
CUNTS
LEARN
WHAT
OBJECTIVES
DO

Anyone

shit now I feel retarded

huge mousepad, moving your whole arm. it worked wonders for me.

I hope they add more supports, I don't like any of the current ones and it sucks when no one wants to play support

>its a everybody quickly picks roles besides support and you have to play support for the fifth game in a row
I want this to fucking end

big mousepad, 450 dpi at 7 here

Amazon is such a fucking joke. There's zero chance they get it to me tomorrow if it hasn't even shipped, I live across the fucking ocean from their shipping facilities.

Everybody gets that shit. We've all played TF2.

Mercy is Prime breeding Material
>Marry
Mercy
>Fuck
D.Va
>Rape
Tracer
>Fuck
Widowmaker
>Kill
Tech support

kill Tracer
rape D.va
Marry Widowmaker
Friend Mercy
fuck Symmetra

>doing fun matches with friends
>They're full Torb, i'm Junkrat on Dorado
>Pharah trying to take out turrets on the roofs at the start
>Sticky jump up there and meme on her
This was bad, but felt so good.

why are you such a beta

I want to poo in symmetra's loo

no problem family
you can also use it to get up obstacles that are slightly too high to normally jump as you can "jump" again off the wall

i recommend just looking around for places to try and get to

>playing twitch arena-style FPS with low sens

good lord

Just don't. Don't play support. Let them die and lose and learn the value of supporting the team themselves.

user there is no information in your image. You could have lost for 13 hours for all I know.

64% win rate is pretty damn good. Played her for about 2.5 hours

You don't necessarily always need a support character. Especially if you have several teammates who can heal themselves like 76, Roadhog, Reaper, etc.

What's the maximum amount of people that affect the capture of points or pushing of the payload?

I played Mei for the first time last night, spent the whole game cockblocking High Noon's with icewall and sniping pharahs with that shitty overpowered RMB, and completely stumping pushes with my ult. Shit is wild. her alt fire needs a nerf, travels way too fast and has no gravity. most powerful snowball ever.

As I get more hours under my belt as Symmetra I'm finding that I'm getting more and more aggressive with her.

If there isn't an enemy right in front of me, I'm charging my alt-fire.

If a turret is ready to go, I'm dropping it.

It's second nature now for my team to be shielded as often as possible.

Gradually I'm getting more POTGs and commendations.

I started out playing her by turtling my teleporter somewhere and protecting it with turrets. It seemed smart but that's nonsense shit for babies. You shit those turrets out wherever you can, yes even in places where they'll barely last because the are fucking disposable. I used to think you get kills with the turrets and support your damage with your gun, WRONG, you get kills with the gun and the turrets distract your prey.

This gun in top-gear fires NUCLEAR SUN DEATH directly into the asshole of anyone unfortunate enough to think they can beat you as you bunnyhop madly around them.

Symmetra isn't support. She's fucking assault with a support ability.

Oh and by the way, 100HP/100 shields? That's fucking ridiculous. Half my fucking health is constantly regenerating.

If you're playing Sym passively, you're doing it wrong.

Name a hero with a higher skillcap, I need a post to laugh at.

>Travelling to Numbani
>PREPARE DEFENSES