Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous : TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed)
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=428

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117699.233f6a7585.3545.156585.253a44718595
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333699.354555.152f355a7585.15647185.11253a44618495
discord.gg/0sK89npiaqmTYTsB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for old card albums and get discord out of the OP you fucking piece of shit

>dying seconds before the boss dies

Cute coming through!

>discord is in the OPs again 2 threads in a row after weeks of decent OPs
Well, that's the end for me, I think. There's no saving this general any more.

Has anyone ever seen an Ice Property Attack hat enchant?

>want to make a chronomancer
>don't want to get molested by Futureproof members
what do

To the guy from last thread who wanted to see an ice property hat enchant

>wants to make a chronomancer
>expect people to not want to hold their hand

Man I remember when people said Kino was a one circle wonder. Linker or Chrono are looking most likely.

I do, spooky is the whole reason I'm going Necro. I really like Flesh Cannon but I like skeletons a lot more. I'd go Sorc 1 but I really dislike the constant SP drain. I've thought of going that route but just skipping Summon and max the other things, but that's just dumb.

>tfw I'm the only one who understands the descriptions reference

THANK

kiss your self narutard

So discord kids now resort to early thread shitting to shove their cancer into OPs? I swear this thread was at least for this alway slaid back. Never this early thread shit from other generals because most are busy playing while alttabbing forth and back.

Yeah.

Summon Familiar is actually amazing now at level 5 since its 5x all of the effects (+5 AOE attack, +50 Dark damage, SP recovery etc) so its not that dumb to just go for one circle.

You might as well go for the Kino C1 so you can nuke down bosses since Cryo C3 has no damage.

what kind of archer did you have again? was it a fletcher?

Always makes me sad because I couldn't keep someone on heal tiles and safety zone. But I got resurrection level 5 so don't worry.
Orsha has so much better maps than Klappingpedo.

I have an Archer3 Wugushi2

>trusting disinfo agents
>trusting anyone from tosg

How do spooky skeletrons scale, just from skill lvl? I can go full con cryo +sorc+spooky and afk farm for eternity?

>Path of the Recluse 98% explored
LITERALLY HOW

Try the exits

IS THIS PICTURE FAKE ?! I been sitting here for 16 hours straight. Since 12 am what the fuck ???

I only have 6 days left on my EA token.

I guess the ``fun'' finally ends soon.

Sit behind the fruit you dolt, it spawns back there.

It's empty? I expected an extra boss or a chest or anything. The boxes and haypiles don't even have a collision box so I can just walk through them.

>see a cute chronomancer sitting down
>sit next to her
>she gets up and moves a few feet away, then sits back down

Right here you mean? Where I have been

Its kepa houses for erp.

I finally got around to testing the dispeller dot theory.
Dispellers block the initial hit of wugong/needle/zhendu, therefore the DOT is not applied. The only time when dispellers are consumed for each tick is if gu pot is used. Thanks disinfo agents, you managed fooled someone who was playing the actual class due to my negligence in confirming the fact. Now it's time to kill myself for being unfaithful to wugushi. it was important, so I posted it twice

smooth move

Halp plz, I am leveling atm as well

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117699.233f6a7585.3545.156585.253a44718595

you might want 1 eb /eq so try 1 lethargy
if not go ahead

Yes, it has a 4 hour and 8 minute spawn timer if i recall correctly. Make sure you are using keyboard controls as something to pick should pop up eventually. I got my flower on channel 1, id like to believe it spawns on all channels but if you want to be certain sit on that one.

I been hanging in 3 and surfing through every hour

Thats pretty awful. I hope youre able to get your flower soon.

i decided to not even make shinobi.

key board is a must though? I actually been using controller..

Kepa Doll prices got so cheap. I am happy everyone can have one but I don't know what to do with the extra ones.
Also I used this opportunity to oneshot grind infrorocktors for the bone material. Actually got one after 5 minutes.

I have 150 attri from 3 hats so ill faceroll til 4th circle ezpz. Was just wondering if my build is shit or not. My main is 230 and I am not sure what happens later on and whether this build would be ok.

ahhahahha what did you make instead? and t hanks i hope so too

>be monk
>use kamehameha
>shout kamehameha in real life thinking nobody is in the house
>dog was in the house and i didn't know
>he asks me what the fuck i'm doing
>mfw

I wish my dog would talk to me

dumb chrono nigga

>Sorc1
The only skill you want is Summon Servant. 1 circle wasted.
>Corpse Tower 5
>Disinter 0
What ?

>He doesn't have to fog viewer addon

Tell me who you dislike.
So far the most unpleasant interactions I had were with crimson, cats and futureproof.

Rather than dislike, People should tell who they like!

Stop shitting up the thread discord fag

Senpai, how do I oracle?

I guess I like Donald Trump

I want to have a pet to play with and I have no idea what corpse tower actually does. Actually I don't really know what to get instead of that sorc even if I didnt want the pet. There are chrono1, linker2 and sorc. Linker2 is kinda stupid so the only other choice is chrono1.

>dungeon runs without cleric

Why the FUCK is this allowed?

You must be +18 to post on Veeky Forums.

How come I never see any featherfoot players?

>He doesn't have a wiz 3 with him

:W

its worth putting 1 point into salamion, it does decent damage and you still get 100% uptime

I thought it was Bernie supporters that were all underage illegals?

What was your dog up to? You probably interrupted something important.

1 change, max Prophecy/Counterspell, ignore arcane energy, max death sentence if you go R2. Also 1 in resetting, clairvoyance, etc.

Spend 6 million sheckles on Change: Winning attribute and change 2x every time it's off CD to make money. Chaplain, Diev, and Bokor 3 (For a hexing PvP build) are legitimate options for pre-Oracle circles.

>lelele time to start fights with futureproof again

simbly ebic i too have had bad experiences with futureNIGGERS they ah ve all retarded aND WUGUSHI in their guild ans they recruitied a BOT TOO!!

Thanks a lot user. Right now I'm C1/P1/Diev1. Did I mess up?

Please user, those are atleast doable, now if you had said
>dungeon runs with only swordsman
Then youd have something to complain about, as those are fucking awful.

I dislike myself, does that count?

Undefined were the only ones who shit talked. {NoblesseOblige] have some people who act like they're literally 12. KruvinaLatina talked big when we first wardec'd them, but after they realizing what they were up against they were surprisingly mature.

I believe most in FP will agree that the most enjoyable opponents we had so far were Euphoria.

Why does Blessing always expire before it runs out of time

>spend 6 million to make money
What did he mean by this?

blessing has a hit limit

I got to C2 corsair and stopped because i fucked up my leveling.

Now i have Several characters that i'm leveling up. Send help.

for what purpose

You realize it isn't actually a Naruto reference, right? It's referencing the same thing as Keaton from Zelda did.

It's only good for X number of hits based on skill / attribute level

>tfw never considered myself a foot fag
>might become one
user stop i dont need to add another to the list

To make Priests waste money and force them to turn into Pardoners to extract their revenge.

Odd: Blow all my cards
Even: Don't

And what's that? I'm dumb so please explain, is it more than just a kitsune mask?

DONT DO IT user

Wat lvl r u user

>Actually play the game
>Slowing down a bit for storage grind if only because the last few levels offer me almost nothing at all
>Frequently party with just about any guild, as I haven't joined one myself
>Have had nothing but positive experiences with all the futureproof members I've run into, mostly in mercenary dungeons
I don't understand this meme. It's just bullshit, isn't it?

Don't believe tosg's lies!

Nice try futureproof member.

lmao Pouncing is actually pretty good, too bad is not worth the 5 points when skill reset is not a possibility

It was decided by a higher force.

157, I fell asleep with the game open then spent the last few hours just farming silver off of bees in an almost empty channel. I should come up to around 172 without having touched Vilna Forest

Thanks user. Just so you know, I appreciate you. If you do post in thread, mind replying to your post to make it easier to search for?

lmao

>...any guild, as I haven't joined one myself
>Nice try futureproof member.

It's an attribute that gives the Change spell a probability of spawning a monster with the jackpot attribute.

U should wait till u can hit 175 with cards so at least u have a dungeon that gives xp to run

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333699.354555.152f355a7585.15647185.11253a44618495

How can I improve this?

Expect me to believe that?

Nice try, futureproof member.

hisss

Will Iceproperty attack hats mean all your skills will have a chance of triggering Audra freeze?

Enchant fire works with Sorc summons?

It's okay, I'm gonna go get the cards from a few of the maps I just leveled past to take me to 175

I just finished Season 2 of Sword Art Online and it's really good but I want more. Are the books as good as this?

I don't know how I'd be able to read books while grinding but the anime is amazing and is probably the entire reason I'm leveled up.

Reminder to join the /tosg/ Discord discord.gg/0sK89npiaqmTYTsB

This really makes me want to start on my GvG support Oracle/Kabbalist.

Can anyone who knows something about Team Battle Arena 5v5s tell me what I might want on an Oracle build? I'm not sure how necessary a circle of Priest is for Ress.

please responden