/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, May 27th:
1644 – Manchu regent Dorgon defeats rebel leader Li Zicheng of the Shun dynasty at the Battle of Shanhai Pass, allowing the Manchus to enter and conquer the capital city of Beijing.
1860 – Giuseppe Garibaldi begins his attack on Palermo, Sicily, as part of the Italian unification.
1905 – Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima begins.
1941 – World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt proclaims an "unlimited national emergency".
1942 – World War II: In Operation Anthropoid, Reinhard Heydrich is fatally wounded in Prague; he dies of his injuries eight days later.

>News
CK2 DD 7
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-development-diary-7-get-sicker-and-die-harder.936920/

HoI4 DD56 - Bits and Pieces
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hearts-of-iron-iv-development-diary-56-bits-pieces.930457/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>EU4 - BDSM
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

>>[CK2 - 2.4.5] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.3.3 - 21/03/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-26th-of-may-2016.937696/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2V9IE-BqRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dicholas

reminder

>implying mods aren't using this to finally destroy the worst general on this board

reminder to report and ignore shitposting

In December of 1924, after almost three years of taxing work, every French army, colonial and home, has been fully refitted with modern equipment and support personnel. The task was immense, but the French General Staff can now pat themselves on the back: they have helped to give France the indisputably most advanced army in the world.

Each army is comprised of 24,000 infantry, 6000 airborne support personnel, 9000 tank and 9000 artillery support personnel, and 3000 special engineering personnel. The General Staff is confident that, while almost numbingly expensive to maintain, France's armies are now once again the ideal standard, perhaps for the first time since the days of Lyautey's reforms in the mid-1800s.

The battle for military funding is not yet over--Napoleon V is now haranguing Maurras and the Assembly both to ensure that he has sufficient funding for a "significant naval expansion" to help challenge British dominion of the seas--but, for now, everyone can take a well-deserved break.

And me too, shit goddamn. That was taxing as hell, I barely got through 2 3/4 years this whole fucking day.

NOTHING CAN STOP THIS TEUTONIC ADVANCE

>91 stack
That's a big army

pls preorder hoi4

The

WORST

General

shit meme shit borders

What mod

Are you in debt?

robmod

U U
U U

>>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.3.1
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - 7 Years v0.3
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.4b
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>> Updated Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

>that romania

thanks rob

4U

Based Cobra

Will the new tech system improve eu4?

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-26th-of-may-2016.937696/

For those who missed
Update the link in the OP, OP

Yes. But it won't be enough. Also, there's gonna be a GP blob in india or china every fucking game now.

ITS A GERMAN WAR DANCE

Russia isn't controlled by me, White Russia won the civil war.

WW1 mod for HoI3, it's pretty railroaded though, you're forced to declare war on Montenegro, Greece always goes allies, and nobody ever joins the central powers.

It's historical, although romania should have moldova

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)

How so?

Maybe, but it's hard to say
I think it can end up locking non friendly nations out of tech
Or punishing non colonial nations

Wagglers are a necessary evil to cleanse shit threads of even shittier posters.

good job

They're actually 51 stacks, user.

But don't worry, I have like 25+ of them.

Nah, I can finance them with good income when they're at 10% supplies. It's when they go to 100% and it costs me like 17,500 a day when things start to get dicey.

Its still pretty shit looking

>mfw I've created this pasta with just unHPM trying to legitimately help unHPM with his mod
I've never thought that it would result something with all mememods that gets constantly shitposted 2bh.

Yeah but did the last war leave you in debt?

Who /waggler/ here?

Cum to it

The starting rulers on some indian nations have fucking insane stats. Without a starting tech penalty, they'll keep up much longer. Also some of the conditions are basically based on wealth, and a larger indian nation can easily have the biggest trade node for instance. So they'll have an easy time getting the new tech stuff spread to them.

>go to Veeky Forums to redpill them with my righteous opinions
>get banned for racism
Holy shit, the memes are real.

No I'm talking about your borders

Shit, maybe they will balance it out

No, I've only been in debt like twice the whole game, and it was no more than like 2k each time and I paid it off instantly.

more like /putmyhelmteonbackwards/

whatinthewhatinthewhatintheFUUUUUUUlllllllllllloooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOPISSSSSSSS

Post shit get hit, stupid whiteboi.

>unHPM
>not a meme mod
If it wasn't a meme mod why didn't he call it something else?

France is dead, only one more left

>that luxembourg
wew

What do you expect from """roman"""ians

Yeah, with ukraine it looks pretty bad. I would release them as a puppet if I could keep Galicia.

The screenshot of the spread showed korea and south india having all 7 spread to them while eastern europe and spain didn't. So, yeah.

The mod covers WW2?

>shit
I only posted HISTORICAL FACT, it's not my fault the Jews have been banned from literally all of europe at one time or another.

Why is 7years considered a meme mod while napoleonmod isn't?

Initially he tried other names but unHPM seemed the best one at that moment. But now he is apparently using unHMM, which seems better.

No matter how hard Reddit shills against waggling, Willy always saves the day.

>this meme again
try again, negro

What exactly did you post?

It was made by the leader of the discord shitposter group

It is not, but for some reason (read R&I autist) it is not allowed in the OP.

7years is too much absurd, while napoopan is reasonable and plausible.

Good interracial poster
Bad soon-to-be interracial poster

>feel like reliving the golden days with EU3
>open archive
>.bin

why is France winning the Napoleonic wars reasonable and plausible but France winning the 7 years war not reasonable and plausible?

it isn't, it used to be in the OP until it became known the modder is the owne rof the discord group

because a revolution is required for a country to be truly a winner B)

>reform rome in ck2
>import into eu4
>about to hit the end date
So if I port it over to Vicky2, will the Roman Empire be there? Because I'm going to take this all the way to HoI3 if I can.

>Steamgruppe
>/gsg/ MP
>Radical Yugoslavia
>Discord

Will gsg ever catch a break? Or will we finally stop pretending that shitposting isn't part of the essence of this general?

It's not France winning that isn't reasonable, but the way the fucking mod itself is organized. It's bugged, bareboned, incomplete and shit in general.

history buffs will always be the biggest shitposters

Don't forget the hivemind shitposters.

so it could possibly be considered a shitty mod, but not necessarily a meme mod

I'm just meming, I can't even remember what exactly what it was, I was discussing whether the Nazis or the Soviets were worse with a gommie and he said that thr nazis put 6 gorrillion of their own citizens in camps so I said that the Jews were not German, they're a parasitic disease which attaches itself to a host nation, degrading it's national values and conciousnessbefote moving on to it's next prey.

>not knowing how to pirate

Ah yes, Freelance Shitposters (mostly allied to Rad Yugo) and the liquormemers branch of the Discordians.

fuck me for assuming the archive should suffice

Yes, but it's both shitty and meme because of meme decisions, meme borders and meme events.

yes though I fail to see why would do that

You still needs the tools to pirate, the archive just gives you the files

blobbing probably

>rome with pops
I don't know, I can see the upsides.
>muh slaves

>5th game in a row where not enough iron is being produced in time for me to be able to upgrade my fucking factories

HPM please... Or am I'm just too good at industrializing?

>Or am I'm just too good at industrializing?
>I'm so good I don't know how to do it

Peak in demand can happen

Holy shit

Time to take back our rightful territory

>Im so good at industrializing that the entire world runs out of iron

ftfy

It's literally you. Lower your tariffs until you get your factories made, you fucking mongoloid.

Are you laughing at the cringeworthy righteousness oe the ban?

Sounds more like the rest of the world is so good at industrializing that they're running themselves out of iron.
Unless you're a gross nation like China or something and you're building a massive industry without researching the iron production techs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2V9IE-BqRs

Wilhelm the great?

We are allied to no one, as we are free men.

Nope, played as Germany this time and was way ahead of anyone else in all scores and techs. Had about 40 factories that were full and needed upgrading but no iron.

Same thing happened last week when I played Cuba and USA. There just isn't enough iron being produced

>No new posts
t. phd in liquornomics

>want to listen to history ASMR whilstplaying gsg
>only history asmr is male
>not confident enough in my sexuality to listen to a male voice seductively whispering about serfdom in early modern prussia
Wat do, lads?

beautiful

India is completely occupied, as well as burma

In 4 months I'll just lower britains unity so they surrender, they cant win anymore

ur gay lad

>asmr
Kill yourself

what is asmr lad?

>history ASMR
explain yourself lad

truu

If you don't know what ASMR is it's basically that feeling you get when you pee on a cold day and you shiver, excspt brought on by sounds. Whispering with lip smacking can do it, rqin, tapping, lots of things.

The problem is there is this big history channel for ASMR, with this french person whsipering seductively about history, which would be great, but he's male. And getting tingles from a man would be GAY

nothing gay about being gay bro.