/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0sK89npiaqmTYTsB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tharja a best

Someone teach me how to take good scans please

Cutest family

If you stop being a faggot, then maybe we could show you how.

I intend for Corrin to be at the frontlines and take most if not all damage for the majority of the party if that makes it clear. Frontline tank, get stuck in, take damage while the rest of the group cut down the rest of the opposition.

I want Corrin to be like an RPG tank. Take all the hits, all day, every day. So in that regard, is Sturdy or Robust superior?

Cutest Awakening family

That's a real wew lad image

POST PERI

>Shitzura

i want to cum between those fat tits desu

I would like to impregnate this girl.

So do I but that doesn't help me user

HP is very hard to come by in Fates, so a HP Boon would actually be pretty useful. Defence can be further boosted with a Nohrian Blade and by Pair-up and Rally Defence, anyway

oh

Please help.

>Shitgure

I like Hana

Sophie is cute!

>That moment of sadness when she screams "Lord Takumi" during sex.

Post your NA castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

Fates is NoHP Emblem, growth rates for HP aren't that high. Corrin still gets nice defence growths in a defensive class and a minor boost by Robust, plus can get extra from other sources like Rally Defence which Camilla gets easily.

>awakening better game
You lie word cloud.

Why people are so triggered by Shigure? He dindu nuffin my dude.

That's fine. Thanks user, I'll go with the Hp then.

yoyo

>true Pieri

Hey guys. What's happen if I end a path? I can play other path with my old characters or I can erase my completed path without problem?

>That moment when Takumi cries FeMui's name when in bed with Oboro

Then again, that fate befalls the wives if all four brothers. Which one has the greatest thirst for FeMui?

>had way more content
>had arguably better story
>memehouse didn't touch it
>very few cuck memes
If Conquest didn't exist, Awakening would be undisputed best desu

peri is scary

Does anyone have a castle with Hana with the Life and Death skill? I don't feel like grinding her right now.

Man, Opportunist (Beruka's personal) + Trample is one hell of a drug. Also
>Apothecary's dodge animation

>tfw only son is fruity fuccboi

Is this how FeMU players felt in Awakening? Their only daughter was some flat oedipus complex bitch that only looks good in hindsight?

Arena?
I'm gonna make her queen of Valla, later.

I will never forget the Brady shit. As ridiculous as you guys get with Fates stuff, at least it hasn't been on that level yet.

lucina was very cute

Reminder to join the /feg/ Discord discord.gg/0sK89npiaqmTYTsB

knock on fucking wood

It had boring repetitive content, the story went from non-existent to stupid, localization was still shit, and there were still cuck jokes at Cordelia and those that married her, Tiki, and Sumia.

You don't like your cousin?

NA, all units are unarmed

Lucina had issues desu.

I'm going to do things to her next Conquest playthrough, but I can't decide on a class for Corn. I wish Falcoknights were back, I loved them.

Maybe I'll use a Paladin Corn or Bow Knight.

>Implying Takumi doesn't ravage Oboro like an animal because he knows she's completely smitten and will do 'anything' for him.

Femui hasn't had years of devoting herself to exactly what Takumi wants, she has no chance against Oboro.

water that's not how you eat ice cream

that's pretty hilarious

Question, the undub CIA is the English script injected into the Japanese game right? Then to play the dlc, I would not be able to buy it from the eshop but would have to download an uploaded CIA?

>shitgure OP

Takumi doesn't care for her though beyond a professional level.

Birthright 10 and Conquest 23 made me pissed off with Takumi.

>Kill everyone no one loves me
>Hinata's dying words were that his proudest day was becoming his retainer
>Oboro's dying words were that she loved him for years
>Sakura and Hinoka broke into tears and clung to him, worried that he was hurt when he went missing

I'm givin' out Chef Hats for all those poor saps that can't into Ch.10

Undub CIA is the Japanese voices in the American game, to play DLC you'd have to download the American DLC CIA. I don't see why you'd want to enter the e-shop when you have access to CFW.

I love Severa and so do you!

>talking with friend over games
>says he started on birthright
>understandable
>he's playing normal/classic
>visit his castle
>find out he married Midori
How can I save my best friend?

I love her!

Grow up faggot.

Shigure is c u t e.

>Tfw Bow Knight Selena was my MVP in Conquest

She needed some strength, but god damn all that defense and speed she had.

If we go by those rules then he doesn't care for Femui beyond a sibling / family level.

Oboro's thirst will break him into the S support eventually.

>being a Shitgure cuck

well, in his defense, he had a pretty bad case of possesion

He gets along great with Hinata and Oboro though and is greatful for them. Especially Hinata.

/feg/, help me chose a Great Lord and Dark Falcon. I want to have one of every class just for fun in my Revelations save. Currently i have :
Lodestar Shigure
Ballistician Niles
Witch Nyx and Ophelia
Grandmaster Leo
Vanguard Shiro
Dread Fighter Asugi

Who looks good and fits into Great Lord?

No. Fuck you.

Take a knife, sneak up on him, and cut him a slice of cake while you tell him good things about Conquest!

I love Pieri and so do you!

shilling my castle on /feg/
units are on hold
etc.

If someone would be so kind as to gift a bathtowel.

Oh that's great news. It's so that purchasing the dlc is an option if no one releases the damn dlc cia.

NO I DON'T, I DON'T LOVE PERI! PLEASE STOP FORCING THIS GIRL ON ME!

Remember boys and girls, blame Takumi.

As broody as he is, I'm sure him and Oboro have crazy "Nohrian Scum" hate-fuck sex so it works out in the end.

He gets along really well with Sakura though judging from their support, it's Hinoka which he seems to have a chip against, though then again a lot of her sibling supports has her going on and on about how sorry she is for being so distant with them

>Midori

He is beyond saving, inform Kaze the Defender of Loli ASAP.

Hinata is bro as fuck, I really enjoy his personality, even Selena finds his bro-ness endearing. Too bad his stats are a bit wonky.

Also he reminds me of Ryoga from Ranma 1/2 for some reason.

I only like Pieri as a character and a unit!
You'll never make me a Pierifag!

Pick your Holy Blood.

Pretty certain 3dsiso updates very regularly with the new American DLC cias. And there's probably something in the linkbin in the OP

S T I N K

Laslow, I know you're happy to have finally found someone, but you don't need to keep shouting it out, man

Shit Lord Shitoka

Shit Falcon Shitchi

I guess I'll pick Narga.

Is it bad that I recognize the artist just from how they drew Kana's face?

Baldo

If I could get Holsety or Odo, it'd be a dream come true.

>Hinoka
>her character quirk is supposed to be "the most caring"

Too bad she tunnel visioned on one of her siblings over the rest of them.

Ehehe, I can't help it, Peri is so cute~

It gets funnier if you're married.

Efficiencybros ww@???

magekiller genes

hp genes

speed genes

Tordo

It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't get Hana before him in every play-through.

I was honestly expecting him to be the Bulk / Strength Myrm but the game gave Hinata the STR growth along with SKL and SPD for some reason.

You can't escape it trust me
I'm NOT Laslow

>Shitchi
I legitimately can't tell who do you mean by this

Is it pee-erh-ih like Fieri or pee-e-rhi?

Can't pick between Hezul (STRENGTH) or Holsety (gotta go fast)

Drawbros we NEED an image of Laslow at the computer furiously posting "I AM NOT LASLOW" in reply to naysayers

Why the fuck are deployment slots in Revelations so fucking small? I can't even fit half of my units in it.

How do I recruit Ayra?
Her astra procs already made me reset a few times

>ninja rape cave
>32 turns in
>reinforcements i wasn't ready for
>enemy about to kill leon
>get ready to restart
>leon dodges a 90% attack

Based.

hopefully Mjolnir will be usable in a remake. Super accurate magic would help against the peggie trio.

go for strength

when IS was designing Hoshido they for some reason thought DEF was a really overpowered stat and refused to give it in good quantities to any unit that was actually good except Oboro who gets everything for some reason