>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Last Map:

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAJD6321Mi-9L37CCEI-mRKtVriycEFh2EeTsMjQfAjbFBAfYJIPbTLNWSKcIVcbQH5eV6-46WO_rUlMc3DLRrJg9X5f0uJOPGkVHEQ8o-sBmTC1-r4LHBLM8BRSwjRn56KIAn9_vfIIe4BJBh_AfmjvbC9lftz6Cm92M_grsOPJF2L062IV7OuE1kicvZlSmV_6PtfKQVZRvTeN4DRo4cg_AGnGFqW5vO8y3Vyl349V1RtcB3LFCZKOE2WEhR36E77022sFlTS5TQzF07dNvwzMFLVoaeu8shSFgdPEppWt6yL9GUvxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kumiko is not gay.

most popular so far

1. Elementalist 19%
2. Slayer 12%
3. Juggernaut 8%

Slayer buffs sucked shit though not sure why people like it.

top meme, friend

Read Divine Guidance.

Need someone to post it on plebbit and we all upboat it to shove it in their faces.

Can't take it without taking 10% MoM smart user.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>F R E E
>
>f r e e

Well it's still 50%. If you used Reduced Mana (lol) and some stuff on the tree you can still get 100% reduced mana cost.

thank you based freeposter

Yes. It's nothing new but it is another way of getting a huge chunk of reduced mana cost and it's quite underrated as a stat.

For some reason they removed the 50% reduced mana cost while on consecrated ground from inquisitor however. Quite liked that. I feel like standing in consecrated ground is probably much easier than keeping full es.

am i just a filthy casual or is leveling to endgame in poe the worst shit ever

yeah levelling TO endgame sucks dicks. never been good.

About to play for the first time.
Since the league is about to end, would my best bet be just create a character in league, just build him the best I can without looking at a guide, and then using a real build once the season resets?

I figure if i just play it by ear I will get a better feel for the systems

Guys, i have this idea when i saw the new change for Shield charge , so with CoMK, Elementalist Shaper of desolation , Pendulum of destruction, Doryanist fist, Martial astrity,The Writhing Jar & Romira's Banquet for Acuraccy and Elemental Overloard accuracy. Well the things leveling with arc and shocknova. Then when i have the 2 jars + doryanist, switch to SC+CoMK+LP+SN+Arc. Maybe add master of discord and trigger it with new skill Vortex so 25% extra penetration.

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAJD6321Mi-9L37CCEI-mRKtVriycEFh2EeTsMjQfAjbFBAfYJIPbTLNWSKcIVcbQH5eV6-46WO_rUlMc3DLRrJg9X5f0uJOPGkVHEQ8o-sBmTC1-r4LHBLM8BRSwjRn56KIAn9_vfIIe4BJBh_AfmjvbC9lftz6Cm92M_grsOPJF2L062IV7OuE1kicvZlSmV_6PtfKQVZRvTeN4DRo4cg_AGnGFqW5vO8y3Vyl349V1RtcB3LFCZKOE2WEhR36E77022sFlTS5TQzF07dNvwzMFLVoaeu8shSFgdPEppWt6yL9GUvxM

Also i gonna add Discharge and Maligaro Loop when get 6links

If you want some practice, just join any league and fuck around in--I'd recommend standard since it has a saturation of items and you can pick up very good gear for fucking nothing. Then when new leagues roll around, join in.

why the fuck are you traveling to IR from witch
this is not beta

paint a picture. I ain't clickin that shit

Game has a tough learning curve at the beginning and has the problem of end game being more fun than early/mid game by a lot.

Basically your character will struggle and be shit early until you get it set up. Character power is very dependant on gear and having a good build.

I've been in jail for a couple years. When did PoE take over this board/when did it "die?"

I wtf

Grace(melee defense) + Wrath, so i can reserve all my mana and take EB, since killing shocked enemies give 30 ES for doryanist passive, Shaper of desolation will trigger it with jar's sworms

I think you should consider suicide

Give me back my thumbnail fucking numoot

just posted again to remind you that you're retarded

Do it and make a vid. If nothing else it'll look cool.

F

U

C

K

GGG

Shit like this is why poeg >>> plebbit

what could it mean?

no, actually, it's because we don't allow shitcrows here

They're synonymous. You think redditors being shitcrows that shill GGG is a coincidence?

how can shitcorws live with themselves knowing that there is a quadriplegic streamer playing hc

>Deadeye
>Before
>50% chance of Projectiles Piercing
>20% increased Projectile Speed
>Projectiles gain Damage as they travel further, dealing up to 30% increased Damage to targets
>Skills fire an additional Projectile

>After
>30% chance of Projectiles Piercing
>15% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit with Attacks
>Projectiles gain Damage as they travel further, dealing up to 30% increased Damage to targets
>Skills fire an additional Projectile

Combined with the leech nerf to Berserker there is 0 reason to ever pick Ascendant.

Is battle rouse enough mana to sustain a caster build? I want to make a juggernaut fire discharger but i dont like blood magic because I need to use warlords on blasphemy and I dont like reserving life, but I also can't really reach any mana.

i'll have to agree with you here. the one thing GGG and shitcrows have in common is that they're both content with being shit

it's shit

with 4 fully functional limbs

dang, is there any resonable source of mana leech or am I going BM?

warlords mark gives life and mana leech, enough to sustain off mana easily

holy fuck I said warlords mark and completely forgot about the mana leech on it

I have not played since tempest and i forgot video games

take it easy

>No whirling blades nerf
>No choice but to use a dagger while leveling no matter what
Okay GGG.

Daijoubu desu?

My butt hurts.

So... Why did they buff Elementalist? It was pretty damn good to begin with.

I mean, Elementalists are now immune to reflect-death now, right? You can literally out-leech the reflect with vaal pact. So...

hello CoC
do we still have that gay discord server, or did it get overrun by plebbit

>There is 0 reason to ever pick Ascendant.
What about 3 FREE passive points and the possibility to lightning warp in the tree?

it still exists

Wait, poeg ever had a discord? This is news to me.

fag lol!

is esk still in it

no, esk left a long time ago

ok

who the fuck is esk

fuck off newshit

based seasonal retard

the hero hardcore poe never deserved

>if you don't know my irrelevant poe personalities you're a newfag

i miss esk

you have to admit they were a top tier memer

>they

>one of the few people who elevated poeg to a higher standard
>one of the few people who told havoc to go suck a fat one
>irrelevant poe personality
fucking summerfags smdh
lol

I wouldve fucked esk regardless, just so I could get their account and RMT it for 2k+

>overrun by plebbit
it was literally made by plebbit. it was made to avoid chonners because they can't handle the bantz

>one of the few people who elevated poeg to a higher standard

So he got past level 73?

>one of the few people who told havoc to go suck a fat one

So you're just a stream baby and he's another one of your favorite personalities. Got it.

>someone told a streamer something
Is this how pathetic some on poeg are? How deprived.

who do you have today to champion our cause? dumb catposter? neo-poeg is really pathetic when they disrespect former rank 1s

Having "champions" is literal reddit attitude.

>the people who don't suck my favorite players' dicks are the pathetic ones

fuck off retard

lmao
you've been playing this game for 3 months
figuratively fuck off

i'm not affiliated in any way shape or form with this general or its denizens

Case in point. Way to prove our point.

>our

so close

this bait was getting laid out so nicely

well played

resurrect in town?

Where's your "champion" now? Oh yea not here.

reddit is all about circlejerking big name streamers who are shitcrows or crowdfunded by their personal army of bitchboys

esk was a nobody that rose from nothing and earned her place as our girl, casually snatching rank 1 (ONE) from the likes of havoc

if you can't respect that, you're more reddit than the collective of r/pathofexile

>her
>girl

>he hasn't seen esk

summerfags...

You're no different to them, then.

>circlejerking
Exactly what you're doing.

okay reddit-kun, that sure got me

epic

Glad you can see the errors in your ways. Now it's time for you to stop posting for today.

too bad you can't downvote me here to shut me up
not how it works around here, reddit-kun

why is witch so lewd

>give art to two items that are rarely used and one of which is a league exclusive
>meanwhile older and more used uniques still don't have unique art
Bravo, GGG. Truly reddit understands more than anyone else.

maybe creating art takes time and it doesn't always align with what is "popular" at the moment

You've missed 50% of it.

Why not older uniques? And another point you've missed, league specific item. And even to your original point, many uniques are used consistently (coil) and aren't FotM only.

>tfq a quadraplegic is better at the game than you

white item mf meta confirmed

lol why the fuck did you put pt in there, spastic.

mad? jelly? mad jelly? fuck outta here bitch

>Gets btfo instant response ''mad?''