wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

What is the best way to earn Apexis Crystals when you're out of dailies to do? Is there anything I could kill/grind/etc to earn then?

i need a big banda to come smack my bottom, smack it like daddi does

XTH FOR THE KING

I mean there is the missives you can buy from garrison they give around800-1000 iirc.

Post cute gnomes!

do a sweep through the tanaan objective areas before you do

XTH for brown girls that need to be in WoW!!!

Not enough brown humans!

I didn't even think of those. Thanks for that.

Yeah, I made sure to do all those first.

true

Who the fuck is Whíplash?

Post cute nelfs please

No such thing.

blizzard love big asses. can confirm with female bloodelves, pandaren, in hots tyrande has a thick perfect round ass and thighs

>gold seller spamming out the front of sw AH
>"more than 989,000,000 gold in stock"

man these fuckers are loaded

im guessing its a cumulative sum and not just the amount they have on one server

>tfw the drawfag that drew this is never coming back

Why do you say so, user?

Question for you guys who play female toons in WoW (and other games, I guess)

1. Do you ever fap to your toon?
2. Do you only/mainly play female characters?
3. Do you RP? What about ERP?
4. Are you gay, bi, or straight?
5. How do you deal with idiots assuming you're a chick and acting surprised when you first communicate through voice?
6. Have you ever been given shit due to being a male? Like getting kicked from a group, unfriended, etc.

I don't play girl characters.

1. to female panda yes
2. no
3. no
4. straight
5. noones is that gay
6. who the fuck cares other than faggots.

>1. Do you ever fap to your toon?
Nope
>2. Do you only/mainly play female characters?
On WoW, yes.
>3. Do you RP? What about ERP?
Neither.
>4. Are you gay, bi, or straight?
Straight.
>5. How do you deal with idiots assuming you're a chick and acting surprised when you first communicate through voice?
It happened on /wowg/ occasionally despite never pretending to be one, so it was amusing.
>6. Have you ever been given shit due to being a male? Like getting kicked from a group, unfriended, etc.
Nope.

WOAH cute nelf

What old raids are decent money to solo every week besides the four cata ones?

>1. Do you ever fap to your toon?
No.
>2. Do you only/mainly play female characters?
Yes.
>3. Do you RP? What about ERP?
I do both, some characters I restrict from ERP.
>4. Are you gay, bi, or straight?
Bi.
>5. How do you deal with idiots assuming you're a chick and acting surprised when you first communicate through voice?
I don't talk to people through voice and I don't plan on doing so. My voice is deep af and it wouldn't be nice for anyone.
>6. Have you ever been given shit due to being a male? Like getting kicked from a group, unfriended, etc.
Nope, drama free.

you're full blown degenerate holy shit kill yourself already

No
Male big races (tauren, orcs, squids), female all the others
No
Bi
Hasn't happened
No

are there any new confirmed race/class combinations in Legion apart from gnome hunter

there are a few that they can still get away with

I just want forsaken paladin to be a thing desu

I want things like that to be in the game as well. The fact we have examples of these in game makes it all the more odd that we can't play as them. Same thing for Human Druids since we even have a contingent of Humans in the game that are Druids, but for some reason they want to continue the 'unique' bits to each race. Still, the thing they stated about Demon Hunters maybe training other races in the future expansions on how to be one gives me hope that they'll eventually do it.

>they'll still make up some bullshit about not allowing draenei rogues when WoD added the Rangari

forsaken paladins would make sense because of forsaken priests already existing and both of them having close ties with the light

i really just want worgen shaman, i'd like to make a shaman but i honestly just hate draenei and dwarves and don't play horde
they could just make up some shit about how they gained their shamanic affinity due to their curse's connection with Lo'Gosh or something

>forsaken priests
>close ties with the light

you couldn't be more wrong

if anyone has won a beta key from Wowhead or any other place giving away keys
i have a total war War hammer key to trade for it

i was just making a generalization since both priests and paladins draw their whole power from the light (or so i've been led to believe)

could you give me a lore lesson as to why forsaken priests don't have close ties to the light though

ty so much!

priests are just any source of power that can be devoted to (holy light, void/shadow, moon, loa)
paladins are the ones that are explicit to the Light

I want to hug that nelf

Me too, I really want to be her friend and laugh with her over and over again and go on adventures together

>kind of like the game
>the combat and having no friends are the only things holding me back from subbing

I just want to hang out with a group of people, play the game and service them whenever they get the desire for it

That is my dream

Cutest nelf ever!

This is so difficult. I cannot choose between nelf and draenei hunter.

Draenei is so pretty. But their animations are ehh. And the combat sound is grating. But nelf, has low quality models compared, but amazing animations.

Are they getting the eyelashes back? I can't find anything in google but I heard in another thread about it.

oh okay
i just envisioned a forsaken priest casting flash of light and thought "yeah, paladins can do that too so forsaken have an affinity for the light and can by proxy be paladins"

>and service them whenever they get the desire for it
if you left that part out you may have made some friends

What do you mean, service?

>WoD and Legion were part of a grand scheme to bring characters from the lore back into the game at a time when they planned on releasing a movie that has a 25% on Rotten Tomatoes

>not being a dorf hunter with a mighty bear and a loud gun
fag

that's the truth

What do you think I meant by subbing, friend?
Polishing weapons, stroking egos, that kinda deal. I like feeling helpful, regardless of the way.

If Varian dies why don't we get his weapon(s) as warriors?

muh vrykul

you sweet summer child
varian isn't dead, metzen would never give up one of his lead voice acting roles that easily

l8 but i'm still around

Plz draw more qt nelves when you have time

>the level 96 sharing the DPS counts from a boss battle in Auchindoun to show that he got 1st in guild chat

NO ONE CARES

NO ONE HAS EVER CARED

NO ONE WILL EVER CARE

NO ONE LIKES YOU

Is current arcane mage the most boring playstyle in the history of the game?

About to roll a cloth dps, have heirlooms, what's gonna be more ridiculous in Legion? lock or mage? what spec should I roll

>being this buttblasted
Why are you even in a guild?

you call out conceited people like that, or else they'll never get over themselves

just saying "really? it's a levelling dungeon, not a raid man" would be enough to get them panicking

that was me, user ;((((

>tank for satchel
>quadruple lowest damage d[s, double second highest dps
I don't link it though
ur welcome scrubs.

for guild perks and so I can slide into that second raid team when I'm done leveling, most of the people are alright

nah I'm not gonna be that guy

sure, what server?

bet your ass at least half the guild is thinking the same thing when he posts his dps meter bullshit in guild chat

do it, get it out of the way so everyone can come out feeling they've achieved something

meh, it's never worth being that guy unless you're well-established in the guild and I don't even have my alts in yet, I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass for the officers

>guy in full heirlooms posts dps meter in party chat
lol

Sometimes I fantasize about that but I'm not autistic enough to ever try it

Where is ralph?

>ctrl+f
>no "lynris"
>no "froo"

Has wowg finally been detoxed from the awful avatarfagging it was plagued with months ago? My first time visiting in 3 months.

The real deal is when someone asks for meters.

What are some things I can try doing to get me motivated to sub, and level up my character? Right now I'm a level 5 mage

spoiled cuz dangerously lewd

Is there a resource anywhere for class changes in Legion/what's going to be good? I just got back in and I want to level a dps but am terrified of putting time into something that's going to be trash.

If this was pokemon, they just activated your TRAP CARD

Pick what you find fun you shitter. Whatever is strong at the start will be nerfed anyway.

i used to do that because i honestly had no idea how to activate recount
it dawned on me later that many people may have thought of me as a "hey post the meter so everyone can see the massive huntard deeps i'm doing"

Is this cute????

fuck you, every xpac has at least one or two unplayable classes/specs

People are SO autistic it's painful.
I did an LFR and asked if anyone could post the meter or whisper me it, and I got tons of hate.

Legit didn't have a dps meter and was really serious, wanted to know if i was a shitter at the bottom, people just irrationally sperged out and i never got to know.

Very

Except they often fix them in the first week. If you want safe, pick a mage or hunter. They're boring as fuck though but never weak.

Just pick a hunter, retard

1. No
2. Yes
3. No
4. Straight
5. I tell them right away I am male. No confusions that way.
6. No. Good holy/disc priests are rare. Never been kicked from a guild/raid since vanilla.

never had that kind of backlash happen to me

honestly, the LFR crowd can be so mixed; you'll usually get disinterested people that just keep quiet and want to finish the raid, but sometimes you'll get these people that are just the most blatant assholes for no reason

>hungry to the point that i feel light headed, instead of making food i play wow and a card game until bedtime
>lying in bed, hungry, lightheaded, and i cant sleep

I hate my addictive personality.

>will never have that top left haircut

How long until new haircuts?

how long until better customization?

it's not addictive, it's lazy, just buy some food that is really easy to make so when you're in this situation it's less of an effort to get food

Shibs are you here?

Hi

>what is microwave pizza/lasagna
Literally 30 seconds of work, put it in set timer take it out
Fuck even I'm not this lazy

Tell me your huntard horror stories /wowg/. I will start.

>Back in BC
>Pugged Shadow Labyrinth. 10 minutes or so into the instance. Doing those difficult pulls in order to pass through.
>Warrior tank says he needs to go to the bathroom. I was low on mana from the last pull, threw a couple of renews to top the hurt huntard because I like full health bars.
>Huntard "accidentally" shoots a mob passing by. Pet does an AOE howl thing and pulls another group passing by. Gets instantly obliterated.
>Mobs run after me. Rogue and Mage desperately tries to fend one off me, but get slaughtered.
>Tank returns, finding us all dead. Hunter asks for a resurrection.
>Kicked him and then proceeded to 4-man clear the instance.

ya wadd ^ kid

Yeah that's insanely cute

m8 ive been playing wow since 06 and have "quit forever" about 3-4 times. I fucking hate the state the game is in now, but i still play it. And ive only been playing this card game for like 4-5 days now and its basically the only thing i can think about. I even dream/daydream about it, and its not even "that" good, basically a hearthstone clone with some rts and a little bit less rng. If that isnt being an addict then idk what is.

But i am very lazy, and quick foods are usually very bad for you so no thanks, not looking to get fat. Maybe ill just cook my food in bigger portions so i can always save some for later.

>frozen microwaveable meals
garbage

>see a disgusting female pandaren player
>/spit on them
Take that you ugly shit hahahahaha

You and me bruh