collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb2BuZymqCo
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/30460
youtube.com/watch?v=-TH6mZT3ggo
youtube.com/watch?v=k02BvtfzL-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Place your bets on likely entrances to the DLC.

Pontiff Sulyvahn.

Literally the only build worth it.

Prove me wrong

First for waifu fags need to be exterminated.

Pussymaster420 for pvp master 2016

Is there any good reason to level past 38 INT and FTH if you're a pyromancer? The increase to Spell Buff from 36 to 38 is 6, but the increase from 38-40 is only 4, and anything after 40 is where you start to see diminishing returns. You also only get 1 point per level from 38 to 40 in either INT or FTH

Item appears in your inventory.

Is that guy who wanted Dark Sword/BKGA testing still here? I'm waiting at Lothric and haven't got a summon yet.

I just bought Dark Souls 3 without playing any other souls game. What am I in for?

Okay, how's this for lore

>beings in Souls metaverse are powered by SOULS
>more SOULS, more power
>sometimes you also get strong and big

Now here's something weird

>Slayer of Demons
>Bearer of the Curse
>Champion of Ass

All three of these need the help of a waifu (Maiden in Black, Shanalotte, Maiden in Black 2.0) in order to convert raw SOUL BITS into usable material (aka SL)

However, the Chosen Undead doesn't. The Chosen Undead can convert raw SOULS into SL at any bonfire that he chooses.

This implies one very important thing:

The Chosen Undead is their own waifu

Untended Graves.

>The increase to Spell Buff from 36 to 38 is 6, but the increase from 38-40 is only 4
both of those sound pretty marginal

all of the "soft caps" in DaS are gentle curves and the result is that for most of them there's no blatantly obvious point at which to stop

>trying to hit rolling rolling host with a UGS
>only kill the host after 5 minutes of rolling and the host finally attacked

Fucking christ was that god damn tedious.

>join a fight club
>host is a toll, hitting people and shit being 'funny'
>its my turn to fight
>jump down and start fighting
>hear screaming and weapon clashing in the background
>"please dont be the host please dont be the host please dont-"
>HOST OF EMBERS SLAIN

every fucking time

if you're gonna host a fight club DONT BE A FUCKING TOOL

JUST LET PEOPLE FIGHT

btw if anyone wants a /dsg/ fight club at the pontiff area I can host one, didn't fight the boss yet on ng+, sl 120

The balcony in the Cathedral with a single Evangelist, overlooking a large deep lake.

You know I never thought of that implication.

Nigga could eat raw souls while others couldn't.

Learn to press B so you can roll

Now learn to press R2 so you can parry attacks

Start as Warrior because every other class is shit and magic gay shit is for faggots

Key item appears in your inventory when you buy the DLC and unlocks the first DLC bonfire to warp from firelink, just like High Wall.

building your mom's pussy into a building of dicks is more worth it tbqh

The top of the grand archives
The giant tree
The coffin in the iudex arena
The back entrance to oceiros's room in current firelink
Through the worms mouth in smouldering ruins
Through the broken bridge part by the Stray demon in farrons keep
Through praying to the big huge dragon at archdragon peak
Through a Sepents Mouth
Through Aldrich's coffin
Through the wolf blood
Through the kiln at profane capital

fucking this, i'm sick of hosts backstabbing me with their fist like "lovetap :3"

That's a lot of DLC!

>That Oceiros laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb2BuZymqCo

>invade
>host is with a phantom, they both are playing very defensive and we're on a narrow bridge
>a blues comes in
>"welp I guess I'll just damage the host as much as I can"
>suddenly white turns purple
>backstabs the host off the bridge

FUCKING PURPLES

>No blessed weapon for that sweet 2hp regen along with anri's sword and offhand blessed shield

It's shit sorry

Pretty much GUARANTEED we're getting the Covenant of Artorias and we're gonna jump down to that lit up spot in Untended Graves.

FUCKING CALLING IT NOW.

Covenant of Artorias. Look out for it.

>"finally, i have found it, i have!"
>"my very own waifu! i am the waifu!"

Flamberge or claymore?

>i don't think luck refined isn't the best build in the game
gotta put dem points into shitality and shitdurance past 33

Anybody mind dropping me rings to get the ring trophy?

>invading upper irithyll
>constantly invade FC
>frequently get hatemail for killing FC host

....why? Do they not realize I am an invader and not a duel sign summon? Do they really expect me to face off honorably with reds that have embered health at a disadvantage? If they want to host a FC, they should kill the boss first so they have a controlled environment. Otherwise invaders happen. I am out for host blood here.

R8

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/30460

Flamburger for hybrid buffers, claymore for winning and playing like a not faggot

The thing is there's a weird jump between 36-37 and 37-38 where you get two spell buff points. After that it's 1 per every level, which seems like a waste of levels. Also, I should have been more specific. 30 is the "softcap" for pyromancy, but it doesn't get good until 40, where the diminishing returns kick in so hard it might as well be a hardcap. 38/38 is the most efficient use of levels IMO

what lit up spot

Alright, any other tips?

Astora Greatsword

Anyone got an unupgraded lothric knight greatsword?

Go to one of the edges on the Firelink side sticking out and look down. I think it's easier seen on the right hand cliff as you walk to it.

It's pretty likely that either of the DLC will focus on Ludleth or Londor, or both.

why did you make such a rude post?

Flamberge for bleed builds, Claymore for everything else.

I'm gonna put my BKG down on the first bonfire not being ignitable on account of the Bonfire Keeper not being present.
I'm gonna bet my Dragonslayer Set that one of the DLC will take place if not, visit the Age of Dark.
10 Pale Tongues says we have to use curl up gesture at the crows nest.
5 Titanite Slabs that we will encounter a primordial serpent.
300 Repair Powder going against any mention or appearance of Marvelous Chester.

how much endurance for a strength build?

That useless empty room at the profaned capital after the hand ogre

Git Gud, enjoy the game. Try to learn from your deaths instead of getting mad enough to power 10 suns. Take care of your controller, do your first playthorugh completely blind.

I already have a character using that and I've used it since game release.

explain you're raisining

ok

>120
>50 fai
>sellsword twinblades

lol try darkmoonblade at 60 fai because its way less resisted than lightning is. and the combo to win weapons pretty much don't work anymore. and 120 is noob. fuck off

Ive been hanging out here for a few days and discovered that most of you arent helpful and are only here to shit on each others builds.

/dsg/ is bad

>your average minmaxer and person who judges other people's builds

120 stamina feels like not enough with UGS, so more than whatever end that is for sure.

This. I can definitely see a Profaned Capital-pre linking the fire time travel bullshit thing.

What other games like DaS1 and Wind Waker would have been considered masterpieces if their development hadn't dropped off halfway through?

What am I supposed to do if I meet this faggot online?

youtube.com/watch?v=-TH6mZT3ggo

His greatshield cannot be broken.

who let the retard with the bonewheel win?

Not true, we also shit on reddit and ride the hell-elevator sometimes.

Reminder that SL120 is a crutch

How long have you been waiting to post that?

daggers

dragon's dogma. but dragon's dogma is a masterpiece even half-complete. so i guess it would have been like a double masterpiece

Few days

I had some fun in cathedral of the deep today

youtube.com/watch?v=k02BvtfzL-Q

40 END

Get on your bleed build and meme him

Nice Anri Sword build, you fag

My guess is either bleed or get something that pierces shields. Or Toxic Mist and stab him every time he tries to purple moss.

how come profaned greatsword's weapon art completely fucking shits the bed when it comes to landing it against laggy enemies

i swear, i've had it clip through people's buttocks at least twice now, without them rolling or anything and it just completely whiffed

why would magic be resisted less than lightning?
everyone wears metal armor

twin weapon combos were untouched

is 37 vitality worth it for the black knight set?

I post it every time a no fun allowed zone is declared

I FOUND YOU FAKER

Better yet, maniken claws with bleed resin. Makes them drop their shield real quick.

>Fell through the elevator
Ok

This is the worst boss in the game.
Just spam the Arrow Rain so the player will be too busy avoiding getting killed to do anything! Just shit out impossible to dodge homing projectiles! Gain Health attacks, always an excellent thing to do in any game! Just keep teleporting away, because he fell for the Prepare to Dieā„¢ meme!

Clearly this boss was design for co-op because he is just bonkers to do solo.

What's the chances of you being a tryhard?

Thanks matey, appreciate the help.

>enb gets overleveled and uses op spells like second chance and deep protection against SOC and has the nerve to call him an easy boss. I actually got bootyblasted a little

I HAVE BEEN OUT BEYBLADED!

From added significant diminishing returns to the effect that stability provides, which greatly lowered the efficiency of high-stability greatshields relative to their stat investment. Havel's is no longer an unbreakable wall, and that video was recorded before the nerf.

Entrances? Oh god you poor sod... Miyazaki doesn't give that much of a shit to provide logical entrances to the DLC.

It's obviously going to be an exclusive "warp to from firelink" area akin to how we got to highwall.

Reminder that nobody cares you tremendous faggot. It's always been the meta since the days of DeS

Profaned or Lorian Greatsword?Also, why?

SOMEONE NAMED FUN DID

KNOCK KNOCK HE'S AT THE DOOR

LET HIM IN

literally get fucking good

I'm convinced the average estoc user just holds down the button

Probably less than the average sl120 qualityshitter that just NEEDS those extra 40 levels

So I've oneshot a couple of apparent INT builds with sunlight spear.

RANGED sunlight spear.

What the fuck are they putting their points into? My ranged sunlight spear does all of 575-630 damage on a hit. A oneshot means they have like 15 VIG.

>is... vitality worth...

I'm severely running out of meme theories

>37 vitality
>when you only need 32 and some magic rings from the magic schoolbus to midroll in full set + shield + any weapon
It's not worth it anyways, black knight set is pure shit.

Design is meh, the mesh doesn't cover the neck on the helmet (but silver knight one does), and despite being a set known for fire resistance you'll take even more damage than whatever rags you were wearing when fire hits

>Impossible to dodge homing projectiles
>Lifehunt Scythe is a problem
>Teleport is an issue

Gonna have to call bait, though.

>Gain Health attacks

wait does aldrich actually heal when he hits you with that

lmao

Pro Tip:

When Aldrich teleports, make sure you stand in the middle and get as close to him as fast as possible.

This way you can bait his easy to dodge melee attacks

is 35 enough?

What it implies is that canonically the Chosen Undead is female, all the others are male.

The Pilgrim Butterflies really interest me.

I'd like to know what causes them and what the fuck their purpose is.

Let this be real pls

Both are pretty good on a Quality build, just like every other fucking weapon in the game.

post weapon

Well, for starters they're the adult form of Pilgrim Caterpillars.

>bonfire-chan
>not waifu
normies
leave
now