PlayStation Vita General 2615 - Not Alone Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Yomawari: Night Alone Comes October 25
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/26/yomawari-night-alone-comes-to

>Plastic Memories game first details, screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/05/plastic-memories-game-fi

>Dragon Quest Heroes II Shows Its Early Stages In Latest Vita Version Footage
youtu.be/FPRbav9Osak

>Ys VIII Gets New Trailer
youtu.be/93BjWhCdBZc

>DoAX3 Gets 1.05 Patch and Revealing DLC Bikinis
dualshockers.com/2016/05/26/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-ge

>Caligula Gets New Screenshots Showing Characters, Menus and More
dualshockers.com/2016/05/25/ps-vita-exclusive-jrpg-cali

>Ys VIII Gets New Screenshots on Famitsu: Shows New Characters
dualshockers.com/2016/05/25/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-ys-vi

>World of Final Fantasy’s Screenshots Show Vivi, Odin and More on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/2016/05/25/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-worl

>Atelier Firis Gets Screenshots and Info on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/2016/05/25/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-atelier-firis-gets

>Dragon Quest Heroes II details
gematsu.com/2016/05/dragon-quest-heroes-ii-details-giant-monster

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Yomawari-Night-Alone-Firefly-PlayStation-Standard/dp/B01FWKKVVK?ie=UTF8&keywords=yomawari&qid=1464319053&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for post skittles.

R____e all neps

Why is KT listed as the publisher

amazon.com/Yomawari-Night-Alone-Firefly-PlayStation-Standard/dp/B01FWKKVVK?ie=UTF8&keywords=yomawari&qid=1464319053&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

They don't, it's just an allusion to them.

Really, why are we still here?

R-Love

Relocate all Neps

Too late user, too late.

Probably a mix up

relieve

>too late
???

it was literally the first post

Revile

Amazon México also lists Tecmo Koei. Figures.

Revere all neps

O SHIT WADDUP

It's the gameslist that's the first post as it should be. But it doesn't really matter in the end.

Respect all neps

People don't count the gameslist as a post. It's effectively part of the OP.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And sometimes people do try to beat it by being the actual real first post. But as I said, it doesn't really matter too much so lets leave it at here.

remember all neps

NO KUSOGE ALLOWED BELOW THIS LINE

R-Love

>Those time stamps
But how?

I'll kuso your ge

So is guess nep are better than ateliers, because that's all I see in this thread

stoppu

N-NANI

>implying you can stop nepshitters from spamming their garbage here instead of fucking off back to the containment thread

Trust me I've tried. They get really mad at you. Don't leave though.

It's going to be epic when this meme makes its way into the next game

sdob

There's a reason we call it shitelier here

>Pineapple cum

That's ridiculous. Ateliers are objectively over nine thousand times better games than Neps. The fact it's posted all the time is just the autisitic Nepfaggot fan base that won't shut the fuck.

The only reason why people post neps so much is because there are like 3 autistic spergs who hate neps and shitpost whenever someone tries to talk about a nep game

I swear it's the same 3 people who are trying to force the merge and crucify moogs

I'll just say that I never play a Cave game but I really like her

And then instead of ignoring that shitposting Nep likers always reply to the those posts.

I don't hate neps all that much but I still shitpost about them sometimes in a tongue-in-cheek manner
They are bottom of the barrel otakushit games though so who cares

Wouldn't ignoring those posts make the shitposters feel like they're welcome?

Cave is amazing, here exe is like a nuclear strike.

You know what shitposters are looking for? Attention and some (You). And what do you give to them with replying? Exactly those things.

I want to _________ a Nep

Marry

...rejuvenate

remove

In mk2 was even better
too bad she is a DLC

>Ratchet and clank collection on sale on ps3
>not on sale on vita
Fuck you Sony I've been waiting like a year for this shit you motherfuckers

As someone who sucks dick at action adventure games but likes goofy shit like Bayonetta, how are the Ninja Gaiden games?

Also, how is Sonic Transformed?

gently relocate

Hard

Do they even run well on Vita?

Good but a hell of a lot harder than bayonetta
2 and 3 do. 1 has weird input lag but is otherwise good

goodbye vitagen

Hope she comes back.

Neps did nothing wrong

She have more chances to back that NIS and Gust

CH sure did when they pushed their shitty games

Also, is 2 worth getting? I read 1 was a very good port but heard mixed things about 2

It's harder, mostly people there's a higher focus on defense than your average action game. It's rarely safe to attack, you need to constantly block and dodge while waiting for an opening.

ruin the purity of

But Nep games are fun.

Sonic Transformed is one of the best racers I've played, well worth picking up if theres a sale on. I'd even recommend it full price, but that's me.

Why did they get rid of nisa and gust?

Is it likely that there will be future plus editions of Ateliers on vita?
Or should I just get the next ones on PS4?

I think it because NIS and CH had a falling out

Fool me once

shallie plus is the last plus edition gust will do

That sucks

NISA used to publish the games but they don't anymore, I think it was a bad break so it would be awkward

NISA and Gust-chan still live on in cameo appearances though.

No one who plays neptunia is a millionaire, fucking hot bitches, doing actual important things in life. Everyone who plays neptunia is a degenerate and playing neptunia is the only way to feel good about themselves, all nepfags do is waste their life away for a temporary goddamn high that lasts about a week or so... it's a complete joke, playing neptunia is the most degenerate act man has ever come up with... it's fucking true, the only reason people play neptunia is because they're too pathetic to accomplish anything else decent in life, so they fucking play neptunia. because it gives you this temporary feeling that "oh my god I'm good, I'm the best in the world at this game that hardly anyone else plays." that's all it is, really. nepfags are all a fucking joke, they masquerade around vitagen like 'haha we're so cool posting a million neps for baiting aren't we fucking special?' nah you're just a pile of fucking goddamn losers is all you are. it's ridiculous. People thinking neptunia is cool is the biggest goddamn meme on the planet. I'm telling the truth I'm just being real, everyone knows it they're just too afraid to say it. oh the fucking thread is done, well that's end of shitposting. If I post a good bait thread run no one will ever see it. It's the absolute truth, it really is. You can pretend you're not, "oh, we're nepfriends on vitagen, we make shitposts, baitposts", whatever but at the end of the day it's the truth. You know I just exposed all of nepfags. It's a thing people do to waste time to feel good about themselves that's it.

>copypasta

Nights of Azure localization on not PS4 when?

>greentext

NIS had a fight with IF/CH if i'm not wrong
And Gust because Koei bought they
Is so weird to play R;B2 without NIS and Gust

>NISA and Gust-chan still live on in cameo appearances though.
Hopefully they come back to neptunia

I just tried the Odin Sphere demo on PS4 and had a fucking blast. But I'm just wondering, I heard some awful things about how the original Odin Sphere's endgame worked. Like you needed to play the entire game again, or at least every single boss in a challenge rush to get the ending? Apologies if I got the specifics wrong I just heard a lot of complaints about how people didn't even bother finishing it.

Is that fixed in Leifthrasir? If so I'll buy the stupid version of this since I'm so interested in it.

You're not missing much
It's kind of boring

haha guise i also want to comment to this post
>copypasta
XDDDD how funny le meme, we sure showed him guys

>more greentext

At the end of the game there's 5 bosses, you decide which character fights which bosses. To get the true ending you need to pick the correct order, that's it.

b-but my zr...

Wait... So, Falcom is Adoll then.
Is there other Makers that are characters from the games they make?

Marvelous is Asuka

You remember when all those dudes resigned from NIS and the NISA dude resigned and most of them ended up either at CH or working with CH? Of course the bad blood also exists because of that thing with IFFI and games being published.

Though how and why NIS lost all those guys is old news though.

Oh that's it? Must have been something about items as well, but whatever. That's fine with me I'm sold.

The speedrunning copypasta is vitagen culture you newfags

In a way yes
Marvelous is Asuka if I'm not wrong

Still want my Folkore-esque yuri titty vampires.

Call me a newfag in real life and see what happens fag

Marvy is her own character who will appear in a Senran game one day I wish

The big problem is that it's so damn easy. But the single post game dungeon just requires obscene levels to even be relevant and then it too becomes so damn easy.

Which is a shame, because aside from physical attacks being mudane, the enemy count not being high enough, and the transformations being boring and uninspired it really feels like this could have been great.

Both this and Omega Quintet had surprised me. The former because it was too easy, the latter because on the hardest difficulty it can get too hard.

it's a forced meme copied from a rant that's way funnier

The titties are ridiculous, believe me

The game is confusing as fuck tho. But I like it

IT'S

A

MEME

YOU

DIP