Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Hot n Norny Edition

Old Thread >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, Riathen, or Dylsu X
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Hornblower Togo, or Kealdrix

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

we MEMES now

lel

isn't this one just going to get deleted though

probably not

Post Tillz' cunny

mods dont like it when you have 3 threads up for one game

they're both autistic and from sydney

I wish Vae were in HOPE. Not enough mcharr for guild missions.

cuddling noodlesuras to make sure they feel loved, cute, and comfy

wrong and wrong

ill invite him if he wants to join back, but he has to tearfully apologize for shitposting so much while gargling on my fat cock.

6 decides if vae returns to HOPE

Vae already has a husband

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online.

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

fuck off etardness, your own mom doesnt like you

Why keep posting this?

as someone new who was generally confused when they first came here

fuck you

just collecting my free (You)s, you retards get triggered so easily lmao

yea I am a retard, I already said that, I guess this is some autistic meme with the *You* thing

epic troll my dude, keep my thread bumped more

>he still doesnt know about saging
lmfao you really cant be this stupid, hand me another (You)

wow this thread is so active thank you for participating!

kek, i didnt say (You) were keeping it bumped, but the people replying to you are. thank you very much generous user

tight mcharr butts

Post yfw when you realize there's no hope for this game and you just have to wait until GW3 rolls in.

inb4 they still use the gw1 engine

already playing overwatch tho

I believe

I haven't played since release.

What's up these days?

Same old same old, still waiting on content from Anet.

I can't say I even feel nostalgic for that Anet hype.

I kind of wonder if GW1 would have held up in this day and age, ignoring the flaws with the era. Just the sort of expectations and their content release schedule being in debate.

Even GW1 suffered from the effects of content withdrawal after an expansion, but there was so much more, a complete product for the asking price. And replayability was there with a dynamic meta affected by both player intuition and balance changes.

these were better days...

says who? we were all naive then

raids next month

cover your shame

There is nothing to be ashamed of.

is the title; "champion of the gods" still achievable?

is there a Veeky Forums guild in maguuma ?

No, but servers only matter for WvW anyway, and you might find someone from Maguuma, TC and SR are just where most of the Veeky Forums crowd is from.

Yes, once you link your accounts.

WHO
H
O

>vae
>committing to anything but his own narcissistic pursuits
the neet life corrupts

Leave him alone kneelsi.

nope

Jealousy corrupts

ignore the haters man!!

retard

himself, the damn narcissist

The PvP title is going to be a pain

oh boi is the game gucci yet?

can I has fun without the xpac?

is elementalist still weak af?

is elementalist still fun/funner or ruined?

any close to elemnatlist's fun factor?

any meaningful MMO aspects yet?

you might be able to do HA and zaishen if you grind enough, RA but only during certain hours

>oh boi is the game gucci yet?
its ok
>can I has fun without the xpac?
yes but you'll feel limited
>is elementalist still weak af?
was it?
>is elementalist still fun/funner or ruined?
yeah, way more roles it can offer
>any close to elemnatlist's fun factor?
just fucking play ele
>any meaningful MMO aspects yet?
its easier to group up with people with 50-man squads, you can see different guild chats at once

>oh boi is the game gucci yet?
no

all other questions are void now

kill yourself vae

live a long and happy life vae

what do you even do vae
tell me
what do you do

Do people in this general even play humans?

only the best players do

Wew I didn't realise this thread even existed.

Wrong on both counts

Sorry user. It'd be neat to help increase the mcharr quota. There never seems to be enough.

Fuck off. I'll suck your dick but I wont apologise or join HOPE.

kek

>narcissistic
If you actually knew me you'd know I have the self esteem of a cashew.

:c

c:

I don't really know anymore.

Dex not playing human, don't lie to us.

legend

Charr tails are confirmed to be stronger than steel.

Can I get a screenshot of his back? Without a chestpiece on. Need it for reasons.

An odd request but sure. Best I can do for now while my gpu's ded.

Don't whack off too hard or you'll go blind.

So I havenĀ“t played GW2 in half a year... I there any meaningful content I could enjoy?

>GW2
>Content

hahahahaha lmfao user

Memes aside, I reaaally loved gw2 back when it was out... I want that feel back...

I guess you could say Gw2 isnt how you remember it?

You're not going to get that. The story for HoT is short and shitty. The 4 new maps are for META event zerg-blob time sink grinding and are useless for anything else. Mastery points are literally only there to give an excuse to do the stupid meta events over again. Elite specs added a power creep to where old content is boring,useless, and trivial(AND THEY REDUCED DUNGEON REWARDS TO FORCE YOU TO DO THEIR RAIDS). You are useless in pvp if you dont have an elite spec. Raids aren't even finished and there is still no living story 3.

Fuck this game/

Thanks, I'm back on track to finishing this now.

Is that you, Loyal Revenant Waifu

give her to me right now

Tfw no lewd fanart of me

How hard is the 2nd wing compared to the 1st wing? Just came back.

i'm gonna find you and rape you, you little blonde haired twiggy gril slut with nice tits and a firm butte

Who?

You know who.

(You)

I'm gonna try hump you rexxie until you cum all over the inside of your pants.

source

Rex, why so lewd around FHDs, but pure towards rat? Are these different forms of seduction?

You twats I'm not an fhd.

Holy shit

i bet ur just a lewd boy user, u wish
im only in it for the qt grils

FHD are generally grils that have decided to be how they are, they dress how they dress in order to attract sexual attention. I treat them as they desire to be treated, sexual objects.

However, a qt femsura, does not desure sexual attention. Rather that are generally more homely and desire just simple attention, comfort, and to feel cute.

I'm able to give each what they desire as such things appeal to me and are part and parcel of my personality.

i know, you're a male charr. I just wanted to run with a different theme for a while. Hows things?

gratz qt user

Femsura are bigger sluts than FHD.

t. expert rat erpist

In the end I'm at 307 gold, this is the most money I've made on my own! I'm so happy. PS nice trips

you say you're a 'rat erpist' so i hope you're right in the assertion that you've made, for your sake

thanks, i didn't saw that i got trips :D
and 307 gold is a nice nestegg, no matter what others may say. I genuinely felt happy looking at ur screenshot coz, like you, i'm someone that has made some golds from investments and such. in fact that's how i've made most of my gold. so i can vibe well with you in the experience of that :) its gud

I made +100 gold off of mats I acquired over time and dumped all my laurels. Feels good man

>i treat them as they desire to be treated
rexxie...

but when will you rape me rexxie?

No! Rape me first!

nice, i sold lots of my mats about 3 wks ago and enjoyed the gold i got from them. i'm still hodling onto my laurels. but it's always a nice feel to sort of 'create' gold from nowhere, right?

bru, you can't really talk, you're not a FHD, you're a female human girlfriend. that's different. but i get what your'e saying, not every girl wants to be treated like an object or like an insubordinate etc, even tho for many it's like this taboo thing and they get off on it, i respect all of it tho - you are who you are and i am appreciative of that.

for what it's worth, i still enjoy seeing u post here and i like ur lil screenshots showing u doing stuff, like right now ur saying 'no way', i think its qt. But what's even qtier is what you and jeff have! You lil lovers.

user, first and foremost i wish you'd understand that i am a lover, not a fighter. I'm a creator not a defiler. I'm a teacher not a dictator. If you want me to rape you then you have to prove to me that you are worthy to be raped, to be treated in the antithetical nature of my natural actions - if you so desire such a treatment, such a heavy experience, than you know me and you know i can deliver - so prove yourself to me and you may get what you so desire, little curious user.

aww rexxie, thanks!!!
just be careful with what you say tho

EXCUSE ME, EVERYONE? IM IN LOVE WITH VAE THE SPECTRE!!!

fuck off