/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

I love Chrom!

Tharja a best

Someone tell me how to fix scans please

happy birthday chrom!

What are the best Sword using classes?

Swordmaster, Master Ninja, Lodestar and Dread Fighter.

I still don't understand what people see in Soleil. Is she a good unit?

Post cute

Not really. She's pretty mediocre

Swordmaster, Dread Fighter and Paladin

Super dupity cutie wife!

Input please.

Nearing finalized version.

Effie isn't that big

I've already done Swordmaster, Master Ninja and Dread Fighter with Corrin, trying to decide what class to play around with next.

Just did Malig Corrin and Kinshi Corrin recently. Maybe I should try Paladin.

Is anyone here going to Fanimecon tomorrow? I wonder how good the art for Fates will be for Artist Alley.

Effie and Sakura should go down. It's hard to tell what Sakura even has, and Effie's actually pretty slim based on Kozaki's twitter art of her.

What size do you suggest then?

>effie
Does armor count as tits now?

Effie is like a B desu.

Swordmaster and Elite Ninja.

I don't think you understand what a cup size is. You're infantile to think a C cup is "average".

Effie defnitely too high
Sakura too high
Sophie probably too low
Tempted to say Nyx should drop to bottom.

I'd say it was better before. Camilla is closer to Kagero than she is to Orochi and Charlotte, who should be in the same tier as Peri probably.

I'm going to go with the super dipity cute wife in my next Conquest playthrough. Good thing she looks so good with Mozu's hair, she gets Aptitude too.

Be Marth! Everybody loves Marth! He's the cutest!

None of the kids are good units.

Azura is pretty flat based on the cutscenes and her potrait. I'd say she should go down one.

>being this triggered
the cup sizes are just a metric for the overall cast of fates.

How are Orochi and Charlotte bigger than Camilla? If anything Charlotte and Camilla would be equals but bigger than Orochi.

You had Camilla's placement right the last time. She's with Kagero.

I just might, actually. I'll see how Corrin looks in it. Then again, I might want to be HUGE like Ike.

Is Vanguard any good?

Wow

BUAAAAAAAA ES QUE MALAAAAA

Because too many different people see them as differences. I'd say just stick all 5 of the titty monsters in the same tier and/or otherwise just simplify it instead of giving in to everyone's nitpicks and making a dozen different tiers based on minor differences.

Well, a quick google finds this. Censored for all of your Christian, conservative needs.

Some of the characters are kinda off though desu

AWOO

How do I post my current army all in one picture?

It's eh. I mean, it's the bulkiest sword class, but it's also slow and the skill isn't that great. Might be worth it if you go +Spd. Plus you can do the spinning part of Aether at least.

Vanguard is all Strength (and has Aether) while Lodestar is all Speed
So take your pick

Take screencaps of your units using Miiverse or NTR and then stitch them together in an image editor.

I can see people finding her personality pretty cute.

Velour is cute desu

Soleil is missing

Those are japanese cup sizes I'm almost certain, their sizes are a bit different. Like F is closer to a DD in america

...why the fuck am I talking about this shit at 3AM

I don't actually know anything about cup sizes.

I married her on a Revelations file and I would have to agree

muy bueno

Would you make beautiful children with Panne?

Don't worry cousin~
Your Bs are very nice and look lovely on you too. Everyone doesn't need to be large breasted like Camilla.

I actually did on a file. Wyvern Rider Panne is great

Azura is shit

Her str is Effie tier, and her other stats are good outside of hp and def. Of children, she's a good unit. Could be worth replacing Laslow, for some.

Forgot my pic for

Panne is shit.

So you play birthright and Elise helps you out in a big way and doesn't even fight you. YOU PLAY CONQUEST AND FUCKIN SAKURA FIRES CROSSBOWS AT YOU. I think I know who the better sister is

What's the matter user? Can't tame the beast inside her?

Panne is cool

Fates' subhumans gave me newfound appreciation for her

Don't you have anything better to do?

Grow up faggot.

I like her.

Look at it this way, cousin; Camilla might have large breasts, but she will never have Corrin's love.

You're right. Sakura proves she's the best because her entire existence doesn't revolve around making the player love her.

Happy Birthday Chrom~

Switch Mitama and Sakura

Updated.

How about now?

Are the increased damage of steel equipment worth the reduced incidence of doubles for fast units? I guess slow units were never going to double in the first place.

titty ninja is the best

Good enough, though honestly I still think there are too many tiers. I mean Kagero and Camilla really don't need their own tiers.

Move Nyx and Azura down and it'll be gud

I think nohr kids are slightly stronger than hoshidan ones. A lot of them have replaced their parents. That never happened in birthright for me.

Is that Fem Robin being taken against her will?
Shes looking a bit unsure of herself here. Too late for her.

So sleepy.

Nyx is difficult since she's in between AA and A, so I just opt to put her in A since she is slightly older than the others in AA.

If more than one person wants Azura to move down, then she'll go down.

It's difficult to please everyone at the same time. The tiers are at their maximum. Condensing a tier is an option, but someone with graphic design skills would do a better job to begin with.

You gotta decide that unit by unit and battle by battle. But in general, if both can double or not double, steel is better. If only iron can double, it's usually better. Though I often prefer the consistency Bronze provides.

Wouldn't Azura be happy about that? Well as happy as Azura gets anyway.

Who's gazing upon Mitama's RIPPED body?

I want Chrom to commit suicide in front of Robin and Lucina.

So I'm thinking of buying Ikes game and playing it on the Wii. I've only played awakening and fates till now. What should I expect?

Also I haven't been following up on the smt crossover. What's the good news?

The smt crossover is a game that neither fanbase really wants to claim, so take that for what it's worth

Warning: Major cute incoming.

Expect to pay a lot for them both.

How do I turn Azura and kaze into units I actually want to use?

If I reclass Corrin into his secondary class, what item do I need to reclass him back into nohrian prince? I wanted him to pick up the skills from his secondary basic class (samurai) in his teens because there's a level cap in fates.

FE9 is a great game. Of the games you've played, Conquest is the closest to it, but PoR is much, much better written. I suggest playing on the 2nd hardest difficulty, which ever that one is: PoR was made very easy in the NA version for some reason.
>good news
None.

Did you know that Azura can sing?

Heart Seal for both reclasses.

You, Corrin.

Yeah but her movements shit so she falls behind quickly plus if I ever get her too close to the action she dies. Kaze has a similar problem. They're both useful for the first couple of chapters and then I just end up replacing them with a a shinyer units

>Azura
She's a fucking Dancer. Do you need it spelled out?
>Kaze
Anti-mage and enemy debuffer. Will double pretty much every enemy in the game.

>Hey Corrin it's your cousin, Azura. Let's go do some bowling

>instead of enjoying the picture I was just critiquing the eugenics

Final version for me.

Feel free to change.

>never posted again

>mozu didn't get a new family
shit picture and eugenics desu

FE6 is OBJECTIVELY the best fire emblem game because it's the most of a strategy game. The reason it's such can be boiled down to

>The very challenging map design that makes grinding very rare if not impossible and requires you to move your ass and plan strategies or lose units/treasure
>Having the most variety in potential unit choice, with every type of unit having at least 3 recruits
>A lack of blatantly overpowered units or early game weapons to carry you through the whole game (roy being a little weak is a ~good~ thing)

If you disagree you aren't playing the SRPG for the SRPG elements but for the repetitive, mind numbing combat or the paper thin anime characters and you should feel bad

Thanks. Also, if I reclass a Dark Falcon, will I be able to change him back into a Dark Falcon without the use of the dlc item?

I disagree because reinforcements that attack as soon as they join are cancer. That's the only thing I really hate though.

Only issue I have is that Ophelia is absolutely not smaller than Rhajat and Velouria. Whoever claimed otherwise (THARJAFAG) is wrong.

Jack but voiced by Gilbert godfried

Yes

But cuz, the only balls I wanna play with are those tennis balls on your chest.