They killed us and our history

A daily reminder that once upon a time there was a time where Semites (middle easterners/not arabs) were great people.

A daily reminder that before Islam in Greater Syria lived philosophers, architects, men and women of great knowledge...

The asyrians, the Babylonians, the Phoenicians, Hammurabi, etc... the land that gave birth to Jesus.

But remember that those people where divided and eliminated by two things Sunni Muslims and jews.

They elimanted a whole race and are eliminating a piece of priceless history....

And here they come for Europe... they are coming for your race, for you culture, and for you history.

Fight with all your might to be remembered.

why arabs are not semmits?

genetically different

what about bebers, and egyptians?

The middle east was never made up if arabs. It was after the spread of Islam that Mohammed who came from Saudi ARABIA spread the use of the language by force and basically brought it back centuries.

Fuck the Jews and islam. Also ISIS which is funded by israel/mossad isn't simply destroying all of those old historical temples in Syria and Iraq for no reason... they want to rewrite history...

The Egyptians were a society within themselces... and remember they are african... we are Semites middle eAsterners .

>50k bedouin invaders had any significant genetic impact on 10mil population in the region
So I guess Latinos are all pure breed Spanish now.

what about bebers?
didn't you interchange ideas, goods, customs, and made babies with arabs??

But Arabs ARE Semites.

>divided and eliminated by two things Sunni Muslims and jews.

so.. semites eliminated by semites.

Semitic is a linguistic group, not a race. It is a branch of the Afroasiatic family, which is found outside the "middle east".

Also, stop with the whole "race elimination" baloney. The vast majority of any ancient society- Assyria, Babylon, Egypt-were illiterate farmers or other manual labourers. Whenever a new ruling class appeared, they simply adopted their customs.

A daily reminder that once upon a time there was a time where Celts (Europeans/not Romans) were great people.

A daily reminder that before Rome in Western Europe lived druids, men and women of great knowledge...

The Gauls, the Britons, the Celtiberians, Boii, etc... the land that gave birth to Boudica.

But remember that those people where divided and eliminated by two things - Romans and Germans.

They elimanted a whole race and are eliminating a piece of priceless history....

And here they come for Europe... they are coming for your race, for you culture, and for you history.

Fight with all your might to be remembered.

When there leader raped 100's and married 40 something you trust me that 50k will make the difference ...

No they are sand niggers, beddouins, savages.

The Jews are a race in themselves... read up buddy... the word anti-semite has degraded and lost its meaning...

>A daily reminder that before Islam in Greater Syria lived philosophers, architects, men and women of great knowledge...
Yeah, 600 years before Islam, and Islam brought them back.

Shitty troll thread

WE WUZ HAMURABIZ N SHIT

Good thing that didn't happen then.
And even if it did, if each man raped 2 women, which is very generous to assume, then assume half of them get pregnant, which is again unlikely, then you have 50,000 half arab children in 10 million people

Yes savage barbarians built the hanging gardens in babylonia and made the wheel and fought the Persians...
Wow those farmers also gave great advancement in astronomy and mathematics...

I can go on and on also about Hammurabi's code...

So persians are not semitics ? are turks/ottomans in your club?

Not until you bring your women, and they didn't. I mean, Normans probably had a greater genetic impact in Britain when Bedouin Arabs in Middle East, Egypt and North Africa.

What ?
The fuck are you talking about what did they bring back.

Islam was that guy who fucks up your great project and then tries to fix it in the last minute ... finally gets you a passing grade instead of the 95% you were suppose to get and say "ya thank god I was there"... or in this case "thank Allah I was there."

1. The middle east's glory days pre islam were centuries before Islam, if not over 1000 years
2. Obviously the Islamic Golden age brought back philosophers and scientists to the region

Top kek... when the kike is trying to eliminate your history by making reusing a dank meme.

Fucking kikes...

No look at the map... Persians fought us

Those things fuck like rabbits bud and where the fuck did you get your number from in the first place 50k mudslimes and 10million Assyrians...

calm down Assad just banter.

> Being ruled by Roman/Greeks and Persians for 500 years
> Finally Semitic brethren arrive and free you from Indo-European domination
> Give you freedom of religion, commerce and internal peace
> Make you the center of the most advanced, prosperous and powerful state at the time
> ...
> MUH ARABS
> MUH ISLAM

I don't get.

That's the size of the invading army. What do you mean "those things", they're human beings 1400 years ago, they liked sex like anyone else.

No they didn't bring back much... they stopped the advancement and stood in there place.

Assad's baath party doesn't help buddy you got it wrong. The Assad party wanted to arabize the people

>Semitic brethren

This isn't the fucking 19th century when people started fraternizing along pan-nationalist lines, most Semites hated the absolute shit out of each other.

>No they didn't bring back much... they stopped the advancement and stood in there place.
There was no advancement, just Byzantine-Sassanid wars, you have no idea what you're talking about clearly. They did bring back advancement, not stop it, foreign invasions, primarily the Mongols, and political fracturing is what ended it.

Sandniggers can never handle the bantz.

You see they are savages. Its that simple. No other religion fucking demands that much sex. I don't remember zorostrians or Jesus fucking banging women and forcing his men to rape non believers.

He was no prophet he was a savage.and so were his followers.

So you dont have semitic heroes after Hammurabi and Annibal ?

Annibal is yours right?

It's about cultural dominance. OP is is basically trying to prove how Arabs appropriated entire Middle East where they were previously never around.

Many modern Arabs, especially those in North Africa aren't ethnically Arab at all but became so through accepting Islam and Arab language. Similarly how modern Anatolians are called Turks despite them having no Turkish origins whatsoever.

Islam is generally an Arab supremacist ideology and this is what OP is about.

This is just hollow racism, not an argument. Muhammad was dead before the Islamic invasions too, and I don't know where you're getting this idea that they went and raped everyone from, other than the fact that all invading armies, especially medieval, lived off the land and no doubt raped many women.

I feel like this board has become infested with underaged kids with no intelligence but just anger and misinformed knowledge.

>This is just hollow racism
ISLAM

ISN'T

A

RACE

HE
IS
TALKING
ABOUT
ARABS

>>No other religion fucking demands that much sex
He is clearly talking about Islam.

When was the last time someone got killed for criticizing christianity?

>has become
It was from the very start..

>You see they are savages.
Was in reference to the Arab invaders liking sex too much. A religion doesn't suddenly make you like sex more, you either do or dont.

The religion of Sunni Islam and judaism are static non growing religions. The followers after a 600 years are still following the same books and not allowing any change. Unlike Shiites and Christians those are religion that accepted the advanment of time.

Those savages (Sunni muslims) don't understand the concept of time or reformation. They still cut hands and stone women. They aren't in anyway advancing humanity.

And if your talking about their golden age then all they did was take Greek philo. Books and translate them. Get your shit straight.

Fucking bigot Christianity is obviously worse than Islam, Christians don't like gays don't you know? Remember the crusades

Except Islam was literally founded by a pedophile who fucked 9 yo girl and had dozens of women, many of whom were captured Christians and Jews.

OP's rant is funny because Syrian Christianity (i.e. Nestorian and Jacobite churches) were persecuted under Orthodox ERE, just like Miaphisite Christians was in Egypt, so they actually preferred Arab rule over Roman one, because Muslims left them to their own devices as long as they payed jizya tax. Many Syrian Christians became officials at Caliph's court, serving as doctors and officials without anyone demanding conversion from them.
And even after 1600 years, there are still Syrian and Coptic Christians living in the center of Islamic world, in contrast with destruction of pre-Christian faiths and cultures in the areas dominated by Christians.

>Judaism is static

Not him but you can't possibly be serious, holy shit. Modern rabbinic judaism is nothing like 2nd temple judaism which is absolutely nothing like the original Israelite faith.

>The religion of Sunni Islam and judaism are static non growing religions. The followers after a 600 years are still following the same books and not allowing any change. Unlike Shiites and Christians those are religion that accepted the advanment of time.
Right and wrong. Islam in its first 600 years was not static, it was very fluid, it allowed thought and encouraged it, it was a changing faith. This was the concept of "ijtihad", literally, "independent reasoning". After 6 centuries a change in doctrine occured, a very dramatic one, called "Taqlid", literally, "to follow". Under this concept it was believed that everything was figured out already and nothing needed to be figured out anymore, just follow the ancestors and the past. This killed Islam and any hopes of reform (until the modern day via western thought).

Educate yourself more.

>And if your talking about their golden age then all they did was take Greek philo. Books and translate them. Get your shit straight.
This is bullshit and you know it. Get your political agenda out of here. It's disgusting to discredit the work of all those Arabs and Persians just because you don't like Islam. They did far, far more than translate some texts.

and this somehow makes all followers of islam extremely randy?

Oh so you see she I talk about Islam i tend to turn towards the Quran and hadith ... Those Muslim books about Mohamed and what not... how childish of me ... searching and learning the truth straight out of the main source... I should have asked my Muslim coworker..

Also Islam IS NOT A RACE.
>I THINK THIS BOARD HAS BECOME FILLED WITH UNINTELLIGIBLE CHILDISH ARGUMENTS.

KYS.

By Allah! It's like another crusade!

Low tier bait buddy work harder...

He was talking about Arabs for fucks sake piss off you god dam cock sucking monkey testicle fondlers

You'll jump on anything to scream NOT A RACE without even following the god dam nigger lloving penis fucking chinese whistling posts

fuck

Muslims consider Mohammed their role model, what do you think?

No, it doesn't work like that. You can't make people more sexually aroused than they naturally are, unless you force aphrodisiacs into them.

Are you a eunuch or something, how do you not know this?

Well that sure didn't work out for them.

>the treaty of Umar, 637 AD.

>We shall not build, in our cities or in their neighborhood new monasteries, churches, convents, or monks’ cells, nor shall we repair, by day or by night, such of them as fall in ruins or are situated in the quarters of the Muslims. We shall keep our gates wide open for passersby and travelers. We shall give board and lodging to all Muslims who pass our way for three days.

>We shall not give shelter in our churches or in our dwellings to any spy nor hide him from the Muslims. We shall not manifest our religion publicly nor convert anyone to it. We shall not prevent any of our kin from entering Islam if they wish it. We shall show respect toward the Muslims, and we shall rise from our seats when they wish to sit. We shall not seek to resemble the Muslims by imitating any of their garments. We shall not mount on saddles, nor shall we gird swords nor bear any kind of arms nor carry them on our persons. We shall not engrave Arabic inscriptions on our seals. We shall not sell fermented drinks (alcohol). We shall clip the fronts of our heads (keep a short forelock as a sign of humiliation). We shall always dress in the same way wherever we may be, and we shall bind the zunar round our waists. (Christians and Jews had to wear special clothing.) We shall not display our crosses or our books in the roads or mar- kets of the Muslims. We shall only use clappers in our churches very softly. We shall not raise our voices when following our dead. We shall not take slaves who have been allotted to Muslims. We shall not build houses higher than the houses of the Muslims. Whoever strikes a Muslim with deliberate intent shall forfeit the protection of this pact.

Yeah tell that Cologne rape victims.

Sure, all Muslims aren't rapists by default but just so it happens that many of them are.

Still way better than being Pagan or Muslim under Christian rule at the time.

>Sure, all men aren't rapists by default but just so it happens that many of them are.

Oh please tell me all about how arabs created algebra and not the Persians ... Oh please tell me all about the combined knowledge they showed us about astronomy.. which was NOT BUILT UPON OTHER CIVILIZATIONS BEFORE THEM....

TELL ME ALL ABOUT ISLAMS SCIENTIFIC PUSH... ITS NOT AN AGNEDA ITS THE TRUTH YOU SAID IT BUD TAQLID. AND FOREVER IT WILL STAY THAT WAY THEM AND THE FUCKING JEWS.

The amount of sucess of lebanese christian diaspora is very nice. In brazil and in the US they are some of the best immigrants.

Arabs aren't a race dumb fuck

Except Sharia law (by which this treaty was concluded) is still active today in many Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia (and ISIS of course but they probably aren't real Muslims), while Christians today give all religions a freedom of worship.

Also Muslims treated pagans just like that, too.

Thank God someone gets it

Pagans treated pagans like that.

Not in Greco-Roman polytheism they didn't.

Ya lebanon druze and Christians are fucking amazing... hope someday they take over lebanon...

I agree, only eastern celts spread to where hungary is now.
They got beaten by dacians.
Still cool folk.
Dacians invited them to work the transylvanians mines, since they were good with metals.
>things that happened only in one's fantasies;

No, but Romans did instigate mass killings and enslavement of people they conquered. Truly an enlightened race.

Oh bud you can read the hadith his own fucking diary ... just wonderful when he killed a girls parents and took the girl and raped her...

What a wonderful prophet not right.

We are talking about crimes motivated by religious fervor. We are talking about Islam.

Also i would advise you to stop moving goalpoasts before you proceed proving how Roman paganism was obviously worse than Islam.

Mate, all people who follow Abrahamic religions venerate men who allegedly committed genocide multiple times (Moses and Joshua ordering the slaughter of all the Canaanites and Amalekites and Midianites etc.).

One alleged underage marriage is hardly the big problem.

They won't.
Lower birthrates.....
Menorites and orthodox are awesome.
Dude, Mohamed was fucked up, especially sexually.
But that doesn't suddenly make all of his soldiers mini-Genghis Khans, genetically speaking.

>We are talking about crimes motivated by religious fervor
Ah, the Romans committed their inhuman crimes with cool, scientific logic.Zero "fervor" whatsoever. Not like all those dirty fundies amirite?

No bud I have stated that both Sunni Islam and judaism are shit and cancer...

Christianity and shiites are ok.

And don't go telling me some wiered shit Iran's pulling off i tell you to refer to the books the main books... the 4 first bibles and Quran, the hadith, the Talmud, the Tohra

Yeah, but stuff like David taking his generals's woman as a concubine was considered wrong and got punished in the text.

No but the fact that they followed him and looked up to him made the want to be mini gengas khans

Perhaps because she was an Israelite.

In any case, when the people of Midian were killed, the only people spared were virgin girls for the Israelite soldiers to use for themselves.

Boy aren't Sunnis and Jews so fucking Similar..

Ya I like more orthodox and druze though maronites are weired but still cool

Where did you read that? At your local library?or on the internet?

>A daily reminder that before Islam in Greater Syria lived philosophers, architects, men and women of great knowledge
Like who?

Pick up the hadith and read it... stop trying to evade the truth

The Babylonians for instance ...

Yeah, and? What great Babylonian philosophers are there?

Thanks for giving me cancer

I really don't get the point of cuck arguments like this.
The ancient Celts had their culture obliterated so it doesn't matter if modern Europe has it's history wiped away by Islam?
If not, what exactly were your trying to say?
Did you feel clever when you made this post cuck?

>give you freedom of religion
>by wiping out all the pagans in the region

What happened to the Semetic pagans that lived in the Middle East?

For fucks sake the architects and the people who put the basic structure if society and a nation together... Hammurabi for instance..

Hammurabi was a ruler.

You don't see the problem here? You're just throwing around terms like philosophers and architects but can't name a single one. We can name Greek, Roman, Western European, and Muslim Arab and Persian philosophers and architects, and we can definitively study them to see what made them great and unique. We can't do that for the Babylonians. We can't even do it all that well for the region leading up to the coming of Islam. And yet we have to accept OP's statement that "Greater Syria" had people of great knowledge as if the Islamic era of Syria did not.

WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA

Chill Jakob ibn Khalid

The Levant's peak compared to the rest of the world was in like 500BC

The muslims basically made the Levant important again

I know you're probably a Christian but don't worry, Jizya was abolished a century ago.

Even if the muslims didn't colonize the Levant it would still be a shithole today, its peak was years earlier and someone would have just colonized it.

And always remember "we wuz kangs"

It's funny how people don't realize (or refuse to acknowledge) that Islam made the Middle East, Khorasan and North Africa Great Again (TM) after years of stagnation and constant destruction under imperial Roman and Persian rule and their catastrophic wars.

>And then the Arabs came and oppressed us, and stole our special powers and minds!

This kek

>And here they come for Europe... they are coming for your race, for you culture, and for you history.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wives!