Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

I know ETH is a mess. I dont like it either, but its time to buy. This is the big bubble. Probably 3-4X in the next 3 weeks.

fundamental reasons:

united/productive community (regardless of ethics)
LOTS of ETHBTC shorts and many haters
fear of holding BTC due to exchange hack
Coinbase adding ETH wallets
ETC activity held down by fear for the next month

Technical analysis

We've completed a 6-month long bubble shape. We have now broken out on high volume. The price has held and we are climbing steadily.

I hate this principle-comromising forking shitcoin to hell, but I want you guys to know so you can at least get rich off of it. Consider selling around 0.05-0.06 BTC

Good luck.

I have both ETH and ETC.. what do you think is the future for ETC in the next month?

If you're right, will it drag Lisk along for the ride?

I think it will climb as ETH holders diversify, but it will be suppressed compared to ETH gains because of uncertainty.

When the ETH bubble pops, I predict there will be self-doubting ETH nazis that repent for their bailout bullshit and support ETC. The ETC price should skyrocket when this ETH bubble pops.

you got some good reasoning there but most people can't predict a week out, let alone 3 with coins. i'll be interested to see how this turns out

what about the 6 million ETC floating out there? i'd imagine once they start dumping, ETC will lose more value in the short term

What's your take on NXT and FCT?

I also have my eyes set on MAID. Distributed and decentralized internet could really spark up massive demand in the third world

What site is the chart from m8?

no idea

the price is low because many people anticipate a chance to buy lower. when the dump is over/doesnt happen the price will rise quickly. I like to think the attacker has something genius in mind no one has thought of, or at least has some rich criminal underworld connections to sell OTC. It would be disappointing to see an achievement like the DAO hack get cashed out on the market for pennies.

no idea, dont follow those.

poloniex

>right before ETC is about to moon
>some shill starts telling everyone to buy ETH

like clockwork

desu im expecting the bubble to burst quite soon with the american elections coming up, the extreme bank derivative situation (DB), the migrant crisis in europe and in addition the record low productivity yet S&P500 being record high.

It's not a mess. The right time to buy was during the last dip. It's going to very high in the coming weeks

ETH is taking a nice little dip right now

buy now or stay poor.

Buy and hold lads

buy shitloads of ethereum

I hope ETC moons too. The ETH reddits have been unbearably smug the past month. I believe the negativity towards ETC shows that most of the community is secretly insecure about the fork decision.

I was so busy laughing that i forgot to buy.

>Negativity about something is just insecurity
I see you went to the freud's school of investing
Or maybe stockholm school

more like the school of shills

It's crap, It's forked into two coins now and the exchanges can't figure out which one they want to use.

It truly was a meme all along.

buy ethereum