orochinagi.com/2016/05/first-batch-replays-stunfest
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
m.youtube.com/user/Miles923
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>May 27th
>Still no news on the next character
>In-game shop still isnt working since March
>Still no proper rage quitting punishment
>Matchmaking is completely fucked constantly pitting you against people on extreme opposites of rank
>The game doesnt even launch for some people anymore
>12 hour server maintenances that do absolutely nothing
>Still cant invite people with underscores
>Lobbies still drop connections
>Technicolor modems dont properly work on the netcode
>A majority of times only one player will experience rollback putting the other player at a massive advantage
>Dinput support still doesnt work
>Eight frames of input lag
>0.03% of the 155K PC players are still left (using 5K peak players for the last 30 days)
>One man forced to make the netcode, setup servers, code software, create the CFN
>Profile stats still dont work
>Games freeze during win screens forcing you to restart

How the fuck can anyone even defend this game anymore? Are people just defending it ironically at this point or are they really trying that hard to avoid their regret of purchasing V? I guess I can see why fighting games are dead now.

What do you guys think of Haitani's recent tier list?

Daily reminder to buy Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator

sfv is shit
play jojos

*takes a drag on blunt*
*takes a shot*
Anyone want to play Revelator?

switch bison and vega and I'll take it

fastfood are u going to toryuken????

ono piss drinkers who will defend anything with the capcom logo on it

CAPCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Infil is literally the only person winning with Nash. There's no way the char is that good

Chun and Nash should be way lower but otherwise accurate.

Save like $20 on KOFXIV's SE while you can

no why i already went in 2013 and 2014

That's no ass, it's a space station.

but user, its not out yet

Mika and Karin are better than Dhalsim
Ken is better than Nash

good op

At they didn't turn Nakoruru into a dumb bimbo sex doll.

Game still looks shit

Nash is ridicolously good, you don't even need to work much to win. Can you do antiairs? If yes you are golden if not then learn, after you have AA down you simply shit out Sonic Booms and Antiairs people

stupid kappa poster learn the boards rules

What's up with the GG hate these last two days
I mean more than usual

Reminder to go and preorder Blazblue Central Fiction on Amazon for the PlayStation 4

stupid
dhalsim is not better than karin
fang, guile, alex, rashid all way too low

revelator's out and now the capcucks are shaking in their boots that the FGC has finally accepted GG while SFV is getting universally shit on and considering being dropped from EVO

I agree with top 5

Anons at CB? sup

i got my SBO shirt on. lets play

>goobers ironically believe this

that's not a tournament list, rashid/guile/bison are way too high

>cumming inside a girl whos probably not on birth control
>not using a condom

enjoy your baby i guess

is this a fantasy of capfucks?

>the FGC has finally accepted GG
ljl

what does the x axis represent?

ken is the best character because he beat daigo

orochinagi.com/2016/05/first-batch-replays-stunfest
How do we save KoF?

Need advice from stick users, I've used a stick ever since I started playing fighting games but I only got super serious for sf5. I'm realizing I have a really hard time doing rapid hadouken inputs on P1 side, but on P2 side it's easy as pie because it's more of a pull than push motion

What's the best way to train myself to cancel hado's into CA's rapidly? Do I need to use a bat or ball top specifically? I just can't get the hang of it

>Rashid
>2
>2(two)

I think it's the mobility. Like Guile has fireballs and antiair too but hes low tier.

Fuckers who haven't even TOUCHED Vega calling him top tier exposed lol

youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

i find with ball tops the easiest way of holding it is with the shaft between my ring and pinky finger and i curl my ring and pinky over the ball and put my thumb down for control
try doing the motion on the p1 side from your wrist

>May 27, 2016
>Still no confirmation as to which character we're going to get in the update
>Still no trailer
>Still no screenshots
>Character will likely be revealed this weekend and then released on Tuesday
>Tuesday is the 31st, literally the last day of the month

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" May
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" update

Capcom has clearly fallen behind. It's only a matter of time until they miss their "Month Update" deadline. What has happened to this company? How can they KEEP fucking up?

im a dragon

you're just going to have to grind through it until it becomes muscle memory

Rated R

What's the most turtley fighting game?

ninja turtles

does SFV having the biggest EVO numbers of all time have to do with it being good Capcom's brand recognition

Uniel

KI

>3 discs

It really is a PS1 game, lmao.

I dont understand why people care about this. It was set from the first character release it would be an end of month thing. And considering how much bitching people do about the game I'm not sure why you care when characters get released anyway.

Are you afraid you're going to miss your shitposting quota or something?

Guile isn't free to shoot tons of Booms like Nash, that is the real difference because if he wasn't charge then you would see some serious shit going on. Also yeah Nash mobility is pretty ridicolous, i doubt they can actually nerf him in any serious way because his arsenal of moves is just too good, its not just his dash or framedata

its a new street fighter, im wondering how many for the 4K are actually going to make it

This is the mystery of UNGA

>Cammy 206
60% of this due to Kbrad going to Bra71l getting that 2nd place free and the other 70% from Xiao Hai getting the easy yuro pools and Fang on top8 @ stunfest

Mashed my thumb this morning. I play on a pad, so I can't actually PLAY any fightin vidya for a day or two. Even if I play through the pain, my thumb is too slow.

Anyway, what's a good Twitch stream to watch until teamsp00ky goes live with Combo Breaker in an hour and a half?

kaceytron

Watch some videos on m.youtube.com/user/Miles923

It's okay rashid will go super saiyan after capcom cup buffs

Thanks, anons.

Official /fgg/ pairings
Karin x Birdie
Rashid x Cammy
Ingrid x Boxer
Makoto x Dee Jay
Sakura x Sean
Chun Li x Mike
Ibuki x Dudley
Vanessa x Seth
Mai x Banderas
Athena x Heavy D
Kula x Lucky Glauber
Blue Mary x Duck King
Whip x K'
King x Mukai
Hinako x Nelson
Leona x Krizalid
Mature x Zero (Clone)
Vice x Zero (Original)
Moe x Richard
Miu x Silber
Hotaru x Butt
Tsubaki x Arakune

As with most long-running AAA franchises, you end up getting diehard fans who have been playing these games and enjoying them for 10, 15, 20 years.

They WANT to keep loving these games, so they're willing to turn a blind eye to the flaws.

At least that's true for me. I wanted to like SFV, I really did. And the thing about it is that I really do like the game itself. From a gameplay perspective, I think this is the most fun and enjoyable SF game since Third Strike. The gameplay is fantastic.

It's literally EVERYTHING ELSE about the game that fucking sucks. Capcom doesn't have many AAA-titles left, so it baffles me that they allowed some of these mistakes to happen. The game clearly shipped in an unfinished state, and here we are, several months later, still looking at an incomplete game as Capcom scrambles to keep up with their monthly updates. They're so backlogged with getting the DLC characters, in-game shop, and story mode done that they are unable to even respond to the new issues that have crept-up since launch (Ragequitting, 8 frames of input lag).

It's just embarrassing, really. Capcom used to be a a topnotch developer, but they have really gone to shit in the past few years. They have huge IPs under their control, but they seem to just phone it in and coast on their reputation and the reputation of their games.

Long post. tldr I know, but as someone who has been playing since SF2, I hate to see what has become of Capcom and how they have handled what used to be one of gaming's biggest franchises. I WANT to like these games, but damn, they don't make it easy

>Tsubaki x Arakune
explain

>tfw if DMC5 will happen it will suck
just

Say what you will about SFV, but Vega/Claw is the most fun to play that he's ever been.

Delete this

tbf most of those games suck

Why? It's true.

I can't handle it anymore bros. The amount of hate towards SFV in /fgg/ is too much. This was supposed to be our year, SFV was supposed to be a masterpiece of hard reads and commitment. We should just leave /fgg/ to the goobers and make /sfg/

Go back with your shit taste GoW babby

What games you in senpai

What the fuck is going on, ever since I hit silver I've only been matched vs rookies...
16 game streak.. all rookies..

holy shit... the mindgames.

that's the no. 1 ryu for you, i guess.

I cant believe you stupid fuckers are taking this list seriously, how do this and the mu chart get any serious responses I fucking hate you tards

>i value the opinion of anime players
your first mistake

buyer's remorse

what kind of matchmaking you want pham?

Put your trip back on, mich

wtf did he hit confirm that last combo

>8FV
>hit confirms

>guess wrong on grabs
>mindgames
>cant defend against emtpy jump low in 8 frame input delay

wow the mindgames how does he do it

I wish more top players had the spine to call capcom out on their bs. I know you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you but like nobody is commenting on the blatant lies from capcom.

PR rog is the only one absolutely shitting on Capcom rightfully but he gets no retweets from good players or known figures and all the other ones ignore him.

>ryu can kill almost full health bar nash in 10 seconds
broken game desu

well, like you said, you don't bite the hand that feeds you
everyones trying to get sponsors and make money with the help of sf5, they'Re not gonna call capcom out on their shit

when are we going to get all those promised cfn features, bros?

today i will remind them

Reminder that Justin Wong does NOT have reactions

>guess wrong
that's what literally describes mindgames.

guess what? there is a reason why you guessed wrong. it's not a coin flip, you have to make a decision. and teh other player a clean read.

Where did this game go so wrong

Will they ever patch SFV to make whiff punishing possible?

Never gonna happen. You can really see it when there are streams with a bunch of players talking to each other. One person may mention something slightly against Capcom or SFV, and everyone else will completely ignore it and try to change the subject. At best they'll give an awkward laugh, but yeah, they clearly don't want to talk about it

>you lost a 50:50 coin flip
guess what? theres a reason you guessed wrong. its not a coin flip, you made the decision to choose heads

love how he flinched for a milisecond after the v trigger activation cause he thought michmichmichmich would go for another throw right away

Umm...yeah lol? Post cfn

>comparing a coin flip that's out of your control to a mixup
this meme is getting stale

Kind of false equivalence.
In the case of a coin flip, it's not you against the coin, and the coin doesn't choose to be heads or tails.

While it's obvious that Capcom is behind schedule (or barely keeping up with it) I just can't say for sure that I know whats going wrong. I'm not a dev and never have been so I don't know how things are supposed to work in a studio and I don't know whats going wrong in Capcom's.

Maybe its just a lack of resources or trouble developing across platforms. Maybe Sony is putting pressure on them for certain things but Capcom is focusing on other things.

We just don't know the whole truth of the matter so I'm not comfortable putting Capcom on blast and writing them off. I'd rather take the wait & see approach.

thanks for the (you)s