>/dsg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Pontiff Sulyvahn

Why is meta PvP shit in all Souls games except for DaS1 and, to some extent, DeS?

I'm honestly a little sad about this.

Feels really bad.

a_pomf_cat/wyvynh_webm

What does /dsg/ think of Gimmick bosses like Micolash, Yhornm, or the most of Demon's Souls bosses where the main focus is not combat but rather story or finding a way to kill the enemy?

>except for DaS1
Ayy lmano

How do I get more swords on me?

>invade a cuck
>he hides behind all his phantoms
>fucking cuck taunts like he did anything

fucking faggot, continue hiding behind your gank squad like a little bitch. Good to know faggots like him will get cancer and die much less get hit by a truck like the roadkill they deserve to be. If not, I'll just find out where they live via steam and personally kill them myself.

>Why is meta PvP shit in all Souls games except for DaS1

haha good post

does anyone want to help a poor sod on PS4 with dragon daddy?

Have them on the other hand too to double the sheath count

Yhorm's story is not related to him being a gimmick.

It's still the best (and it's not even close) if you're not a crybaby redditor and actually try to learn it.

2lewd

Where the fuck is the girl pyromancer?

I literally have no fucking clue

first for dragonslayer axe is balanced

u havin a giggle m8

As edgy as that post was I can't help but agree with you.

I've never been one to parrot "Dark Souls SUPER HARD am i right only REAL GAMERS can play XD" but I'd be lying if I said it didn't cause me some booty bother to know there's little shits out there who feel like they've bossed the game when they just hid behind 3 phantoms in every single area.

Want to stomp through NG++, what's literally the best weapon/spell for stomping through PvE?

>good at slaying dragons
WHO KNEW!
it's shit in phase 2 tho

It's called the dragonslayer axe for a reason. Sunlight spears also completely obliterate the dragons ass.

>dragonslayer axe slays dragons

woah

For Quelana's pyromancy tome?

You need to find Karla. She's a sorceress but she can also teach you dark pyromancies, female pyromancies and dark miracles.

Mic was good for the story. Yhorm was a fun fight. All of the bosses in DeS were great.

Are you going to post ids so people can confirm these or are you just going to be a faggot

These honestly read like someone from reddit trying their hand at "lore"

any straight sword

or alternatively hollow luck build + innate bleed

>dragonslayer axe slays dragons

it can slay men pretty good too tbqh

I'm assuming these are all fake but even if that's the case, what's a good source for item/weapon images? I wouldn't mind putting a few of these together for a laugh.

is that nitos cowl?

shut the fuck up idiot

>About to 1v1 red after seed
>He bc's out

Why? All I did was even out the playing field.

Fuck off, cr8

>Losing to a painting guardian cosplay
>swaps to estoc

I hope none of you shitters do this.

Which bleed weapon and what stat build? I hear grave warden blades rip through enemies, but not sure if carthus rouge still works if you infuse it with bleed.

>All of the bosses in DeS were great.
now that is one hot opinon

No one asked for your opinion faggot

Yeah realistically, it's been my bane. I don't care if host cuckney and his gang of fuccbois want to have a circlejerk fest but I want some even ground if I'm invading. Between a host and 3 phantoms, they have 24 estus flasks while I only have 4-6. Even if I manage to kill one, the host will run back to the room and summon more phantoms. Fromsoft really needs to pull their head out of their own ass with this "HURR INVADING IS BAD" bullshit because if they're going to nerf it heavily for invaders, why even have it? I keep saying there needs to be a red cov that assists invaders when it's an unfair matchup like that.

>even the field
>you have 40% more HP

Is there an easy way to make a webm?

refined Dark Sword

It might be Nito's cowl or Aldrich might have hairball issues

He's very clearly intensely biased towards DeS.

>doing a painting guardian cosplay

i hope it doesn't happen

>even out the playing field

>died like 15 times to dancer using a +7 warden twinblades

WHY ARE HER ATTACKS SO WEIRD? WHY AM I SO BAD AT THIS GAME FOR FUCKS SAKE.

>You get the londor pale shade set as a reward for working against londor
bull
shit

#
What!? That's fucking lame. This shit sucks too because blues aren't showing up at all to stop this faithful guy.

#
I'm not playing this game to get killed by some kid who just invades and griefs players to feel better about his life.

#
nice looks like he's getting killed by some mobs or something. Kid ran by at least three or four times. Glad that problem solved itself. It's a shame the blues didn't come to protect me though. First time I've ever been invaded without a blue showing up eventually. I hope more of these faithful guys don't show up

I worked hard for my embers. Not going to let some kid take them away just because he has daddy issues.

github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter/releases

I see certain people are still triggered by the fact that they will never get to play DeS or BB.

No, you didn't. You tipped the scales even more in your favor.

Giving yourself every last advantage != evening the playing field.

beat her with +3 warden twinblades

protip; the double slash only procs the same bleed as an r1
also use bleed resin

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

No I don't need to swap to what's already in my hand.

They might not be an incredibly good boss fight but I think Deacons of the Deep have pretty fucking good atmosphere.

The music's good, when they first appear they are kind of intimidating, and the attack where they channel soul dregs up and the whole room turns into smoke fucking spooky curse building surreal space looks amazing.

2 was shit. I've played it too much time. Simply shit. It had some good stuff, but most of it was just trash. There was not technical ability to be had. And I'll even tell you that spacing in that game was horrid, way worse than in DaS1 to the point where people would just stay far way and backstep everything.

>DaS1 was a meta of hornet ring and poisestabbing, and an intricate array of bugs and netcode quirks used to better apply backstab to the enemy, which was the only valid form of attack.
I don't agree whit this at all. I would a few years ago, but there are counters to everything. And I'd say there where at least 4 types of distinct ways to play, all with pros and cons, but of course, some where better.

Wow, you ARE a bigger faggot than what we thought.

I AM USING RESIN BUT HER ATTACKS ARE SO DELAYED I CAN'T DODGE THEM THEN SHE GRABS ME AND I DIE

>Fight against a havel cosplay
>Starts losing against my painting guardian
>Two hands his fucking greatshield
>Still gets wrecked because I can spin for days.

Are you perhaps instead just incredibly favourable of any game tied to a playstation platform?

Because you really don't even attempt to hide it.

It's shit, user.

This is bait, right ? No one can be that much of a faggot.

>and the attack where they channel soul dregs up and the whole room turns into smoke fucking spooky curse building surreal space looks amazing

i have never seen this

You speak as though the enemies would stop attacking me after I seed and full estus while making my way through the zone.

>tfw ENB got her to like 1HP at his first try

Any PSbros can help me with Champion Gundyr?

>I see certain people are still triggered by the fact that they will never get to play DeS or BB.

Why would U be triggered about not playing Gimmick's Souls and Blood "Play it once, throw it in the trash" Borne?

Which of the curved greatswords are good?

Yeah and where the fuck do I find her?

I recorded the guy running by me multiple times but I have no idea how to link it here.

It's a pretty sweet hiding place too. I don't mind you guys using the same hiding place if some kids trying coming to grief you too.

Agreed desu, not much of a fight, but atmospherically it's pretty cool, and got one of my favourite tracks in the game.

Happens if you don't kill either of the fat blue ones fast enough, the whole room becomes curse cloud.

I either get killed by gankers or the host d/cs fuck this game

Exile. That's it. Everything else is objectively inferior.

Old wolf is fun though.

Reminder that Twin princes are the best fight and people only fry about Nameless king's dificulty because they gave him NG++ damage output and that's the only reason people remember the bossfight.

Exile is the best for damage
Carthus is light and has good bleed and a differant WA
Old wolf is shit but can combo r1 into WA combo
Kumo Is a lighter less damaging exile that looks better

>People think the dancer is hard
is this a meme
am i being rused

will someone be making webms during the gladiator event?

would be really cool to see

>Are you perhaps instead just incredibly favourable of any game tied to a playstation platform?

The entire series is available on Playstation consoles. Plus, my favorite game in the series is DaS1. So, no kiddo, I am not biased. You are just projecting your insecurities onto me.

You have 30% more health, twice the estus, the ability to summon at anytime, etc.

Because:

DaS1 > DeS >= BB > DaS3 > > > > > DaS2

whos that nk slamming

So I think I'll make a low level twink for forest gankstomping

Will probably use a raw ASS / parrying shield etc, stop at SL25 for optimum watchdog bants

Which starter class would be best?

Assassin or Sorcerer halp

Irithyll Dungeon you dingus. Her cell is off the room with like a million fucking jailers in it.

>tfw have a PS3 and DeS but will never get myself to go on playing no matter how bored I am
I dunno I don't like it that much. Maybe if it would have been my first one

puntiff

guys i'm really stinky but don't want to shower

what do

>I hope more of these faithful guys don't show up
like I said, hahahah

>d-don't you dare try to win, I'm using a cosplay!
>see how I've handicapped myself? That means you need to play by my rules
>it doesn't count when I lose because I wasn't using my main build
I seriously hope none of you make these excuses.

You guys lied to me. I'm PvPing at 80 and I literally encountered 12 estoc users in a row.

> DaS1 > DeS >= BB > DaS3 > > > > > DaS2
For once I agree with the shittiest tripfag in history.

I fell bad.
What's the best way to cleanse my sins?

Bath.

DeS isn't that good, its age is showing.

DaS1 has a bajillion half assed bosses and unfinished area's.

If your a lore junkie you would rank them like that, otherwise

DaS3>BB>DaS1>DeS1>>>>>>>DaS2

pls guys I really need this

>Dks1 > Des >=(?)bb > anything else

LMAO!

LEH-MAOW

You need to get that shit out of the system so just masturbate a lot.

Nip invaders generally refuse to fight 1v1s and will BC out if you use a seed. They have this autistic phobia of dueling and think every invasion should be them + the enemies vs the host and his squad. If you deny them the ability to hide behind mobs, they just fuck off. Hell, I've had several of them BC on me when they realize I don't have summons. They just really fucking hate those 1v1 fights.

>Sort of like watching Jendenise because she was a huge autistic raging bitch
>People start dumping money on her via donations and subscriptions
>Now she just shows no emotion anymore and is in a permanently happy shill mood because she is making e-celeb money

Why does every streamer immediately go to shit the moment they get even remotely popular?

summon sword master and let him die, then as the message is flashing quit out

then summon him again

No, but you specifically mentioning how every demons souls boss is "good" is absolutely laughable. In addition, you inject small amounts of vitriol into the general with the BB shitposts, and put DeS on an undeserving pedestal of glory.

Your affiliation with PS isn't exactly unknown mate, evading it only makes you look worse.