/ywg/ - Yokai Watch General #41

Summer edition

Join the discord for the latest YW3 news and to make friends
discord.gg/0m7Vj85gNw4dutXi

Yo-kai Watch has been released for EU!
nintendo.co.uk/News/2016/April/YO-KAI-WATCH-Your-Questions-Answered-1102349.html

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble is out!:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yo-kai-watch-wibble-wobble/id1085461253?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.YWWWUS
WibWob medal registration: yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/medal/index.nhn

>Is this actually good?
Yes it's good, just don't go in expecting the hyped up "Pokemon killer" aspect. Kotaku started the phrase for clickbait and it worked. They aren't the same game at all, just two games in the monster catching genre. If you want an explanation on the battle system, someone can fill you in, don't worry the demo was indeed shit and not a good representation of how you'll go through the game.

>Is there a list of all the yokai?
yokaipedia.net/list-of-youkai/

>I'm too lazy to look for i-
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
We're actually working on sprucing this baby up. Feel free to contribute!

Here's a resource document for all your Yo-kai FAQ needs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/17q988zozFzK7tlwx9-A9-_7v4TIZlNE1NTFmaaR1TeU/viewform
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JTtdPzl115dkQABI4-1B90X_11pZydUSzMJJ-XN6XlI/edit?usp=sharing
nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-bringing-yo-kai-watch-2-to-north-america-on-september-30/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_NC78kyEn8Blc0AVbWttmk-YGakTxgVxDiq4kaQGVyM/edit#gid=1284682958
pastebin.com/ac47rCng
pastebin.com/8VmyaHJ1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Submit your friend codes here!
docs.google.com/forms/d/17q988zozFzK7tlwx9-A9-_7v4TIZlNE1NTFmaaR1TeU/viewform

Results can be found here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JTtdPzl115dkQABI4-1B90X_11pZydUSzMJJ-XN6XlI/edit?usp=sharing

DONT FORGET TO SEND OUT SPIRIT

>still no update on OP to show YW2 confirmation
C'mon OP.

Sorry, I was in a rush and just copied everything from the previous one. It'll be fixed next time.

For anyone that hasn't seen the announcement:
nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-bringing-yo-kai-watch-2-to-north-america-on-september-30/

I found Dr. Maddiman's daughter.

would you? befriend her

Do you think the future Yokai Watch games will take place in other countries?

I'd love to see a game taking place in Mexico, imagine the slew of Day of The Dead themed Yokai! And you could easily do it to just say that Nate and his family are "going on vacation!"

However I wouldn't mind if we stayed in America for maybe one more game, I still need my Merican Classic Yokai based on cryptids and alien sightings.

We need more Japanese Classics too. I want my Futakuchi-Onna yokai already damn it!

A little too colorful for my tastes, but thanks.

Fuck that Weeboo shit. WHERE'S MY EARWORM YO-KAI!?!!?

Not cycloptic enough, must be adopted.

Yokai Watch in China would be neat to see. Wouldn't it be awesome to see a team of legendary Yokai based on the main five styles of Kung-Fu?

Tiger style that's Brave tribe, Viper being Slippery etc.

>Keita kungfu
I didn't know I want this, but now I need this

Anyone know the yokai criminal for this week.

Bump with a crossover with unrealized potential.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_NC78kyEn8Blc0AVbWttmk-YGakTxgVxDiq4kaQGVyM/edit#gid=1284682958

Seems like a group is hunting for passwords, but nothing has been found this week, at least for the EU anyway.

it'd be nice for the series to take place in other countries, but I wonder if they could keep up with making the same/more amount of new yokai each time.

Preorders are allowed for us foreigners in Amazon Japan for YK3 if anyone has a Japanese 3DS besides myself

yea its EU im looking for but the reddit thread i was useing seems to have died.

>she doesn't have maddiman's eye
0/10 wouldn't even open my heart to her

sounds like you should join the hunt for criminals too

you said that last time reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I try but im sometimes never able to find them, my patience is low.

I'm not the same guy, I had to fill in for the usual poster because he was sleeping or something.

>pic
will whisper ever be a family man?

As long as he is an egg never

bump

it'd be interesting, but then which ben would he interact with?

Theoretically how possible is it to run through the game with only 3 yo-kai in the party at all times?

m-my bad...
here's the OP i had ready to go before i passed the absolute fuck out
pastebin.com/ac47rCng

Your Insomni is busted or something. Consider taking her to a fix shop if you still sleep

Unless youkai are added to your team automatically upon befriending at the start of the game. It should be possible to attempt.

As for bein strong enough, i really doubt it considering some of the bosses.

She enjoys making me stay up for days and then letting me go into a coma right before I need to do important things

Please send help

maybe an examination with the director is what you need to help you out.. Why not talk to his daughter and see if she can hook you up with him?

Got any secrets?

I didnt catch the criminal youkai, i just looked up the passwords

Go back to the home grandma you're senile.

I have burned so much time and ramen trying to befriend a fucking Noway.

Is there some kind of storyline event where you befriend one? Because this is bullshit.

you should try recruiting him back during chapter 2, when recruitment rate is much higher

what kinda ramen?

I stepped up to throwing Everything Ramen at him.

I'm considering stepping down to cheaper ramen and just playing the numbers game.

Too late, my watch is already C rank.

i think noway is rank d

nah he's an E rank. Just a little tedious to find

I'm into this game for the waifus

I'm into this game for the shotas

Literally murder yourself

Wonder why it changed like that.

might be an increase in importers?

Usually doesn't work for video games but I guess that's nice for those who care. Personally I prefer buying digital for tenkoma anyway

maybe for the nintendo consoles, but I think the Playstation stuff is usually not region-locked, along with Xbox. It might also be to compete with Play-asia.

What a coincidence.

YW does a crossover with the last live action series you watched.
What happens?

>Implying she wouldn't be Franken Fran
Whatsamatter with you!?

>avengers
Yokai Watch busters X Avengers crossover?

I want the Shotafags to leave
Unless it's /ss/

>Wobblewok vs Shuma Gorath
Oddly cute eldritch abomination fight when!?

You're kinda in the wrong place if you don't want shotafags.

Not even a shotafag, but /ss/ is a shit tier fetish along with milfs.

Ha, you're hilarious.

And the truth.

>Game of Thrones
well, that certainly explains why everyone's so fucked in the head.

>Disliking /ss/ and milfs
Hand in you dicks, you're offically a pair of goddamn women!

I don't like shota, but I don't understand /ss/ or milfs.

Why do you want to see the shota in the first place if you just care about the girl?

Milfs are used goods, and everyone draws them with comically over-sized tits that just look stupid instead of arousing.

I'm sorry but they are technically correct.

>YW meets I Love Lucy
I guess Keita gets in more wacky shenanigans with his neighbors while pursuing his dreams of being a star.

Not that guy, bit it's the dialogue between two parties that gets to me mostly, along with the experience the older women have compared to the men.

/ss/ specializes in seduction whole having fun with the somewhat oblivious.

Milfs can do that and wow men with their experience or someone is onto cheating on their husband.

This...doesn't sound far off at all. Guest appearance when?

All i heard was basically they like sluts.

>Punisher
Turns out the Kingpin was inspirited by a yo-kai the whole time

Still sounds like a shit-tier fetish to me. Wanting to fuck a woman that's already been used makes you a cuck.

Shit I meant Daredevil.

No, it makes you a cuckold. Do you not know which is which?

The cuckold is the one who does the cucking, and the cuck is the one who gets cucked.

there's a Mt Wildwood random yokai spot chance of Noway blocking the way, three of them. You could multiply your chances somewhat by fighting them with a low level team and throwing ramen into all of their faces.

Jibanyan has resigned himself to the inevitable.

What affects recruitment chance? Obviously food and wisps, so picking the right food and prolonging the battle is a good idea, but what else?

RNG. Also try having a yokai with popularity skill to boost chance. Don't use a yokai with unpopularity skill

>mfw I realized Komasan Movin' On Up is basically the plot of Being There

I still have no idea what this segment is supposed to be based on.

Great going, now you got me wondering.

So, what're you gonna name Wobblewok when you befriend him?
I can't decide between Wok-Chan or Don-Chan

>him

>Don-chan
only one yokai is worthy of that name

I wonder if the game refers to him as a he.

Do they ever reveal the Yo-Kai inspiriting Keita during this segment?

The fight at the end of the Wandering Orochi segment is just too good. What's your favorite segment?

That was one of my favorite moments as well. Such a great pay off. I also consistently loved Pawnch of the North Star.

Now that I think about it, isn't that the first actual fight they show in the anime? It's kind of weird that Keita never has any formal battles.

Not counting small little fights here and there yeah, it's pretty much the biggest and only real fight they've had in the anime.

>What's your favorite segment?
"The Sun Roars, zura!" or whatever it's called. The Detective Komasan one, mainly because he's so fucking cute and him being naive is so goddamn hilarious.

Who's the best Yo-kai duo and why is it Komane and Komiger?

Mein waifu.

>and why is it Baddinyan and Roughraff

ftfy

What's the best ED and why is it Idol wa Unyanya no Ken?

pastebin.com/8VmyaHJ1

Definitely NSFW. Next update will be the final product. This is for bump's sake.

You misspelt Emergency Exit Yokai and Emergency Exit Yokai

Emergency Exit is best individual Yo-kai, but that post you just made is like saying two Pintocorn is best Yo-kai duo. Even if I did count that, two Pintocorn would only be a so-so duo.

I stand by my choice.

Emergency Exit Yokai for life.

June 1st cant get here soon enough. I'm going to have so much fucking ymoney saved up.

I think you meant Casanono and Casanuva.

The Office

um... wow.

Okay so I got the result I wanted finally but the crank pulls were a bit silly.

>Shadow Venoct
>Cruncha
>Shadow Venoct
>Shadow Venoct
>Damona
>book

I HAVE THREE SHADOW VENOCTS

WHAT DO I EVEN DO WITH THREE SHADOW VENOCTS

You're only two Venocts away from having a team of just Venoct.