/owg/ Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX

>Torbjorn "Destroyer" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/torbjorn-destroyer

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8MM9gwC
myanimelist.net/people/93/Shizuka_Itou
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does my game turn completely black but with hud visible

update drivers

D.va is fucking garbage and is worse than a hanzo or bastion on offense

you forgot about them lowering your character's averages

>jp voice widowmaker says bonjour

Since few people asked...there are two owg discord servers
the one im posting is (nazi-)MODERATED
if you dont like the rules join the other one
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8MM9gwC

i want to be mercys slave and want her to pee on my face

Ded game.

it's just showing you what europe is gonna belike in the next 20 years

>it's a Reinhardt takes the armor pack when you're playing support episode

WHY
>W H Y

Is there no cute boy streaming Overwatch in a skimpy outfit playing Mercy or whatever they do?

I WANT TO KISS AND SEX PHARAH IN THE VAGINA

Explains why they're so into interracial right now HEYO

which mercy legendary to buy? I have valk atm

thanks game

fuck you yogi bear

>tfw playing as Reinhardt and proving to the enemy Reinhardt that you're the boss of this objective

Genderswap skins when?

I want a female christmas cake 76!

Ok. Is the general at least slower now?

Tracer is the best girl and I'm gonna marry her.

Not even close to 1st for SOMEBODY BUY ME OVERWATCH PLEASE.

How do we fix Tracer?

You already have the best skin.

Buy Stonehardt.

>level up
>open loot box
>reaper and roagfag shit

I did
also only happens when I approach payload

>Hanzo is bad on offense

He's a good scout, one of the best. That's no reason to have two Hanzos and/or a Widow every game on offense but it's not bad.

Devil if you like the color red. Imp if you prefer purple

How many pizzas?

>no shadows
kill yourself

Nope, still hell. At least the Aussies are returning to cryo sleep for the day.

ew, you want to kiss her VAGINA? thats gross

>tfw

hit e with mccree

I don't like playing reinhardt

Get a job/suck a dick.

Bastion is amazing on offensive payload though

How do I unlock the origin edition skins on PS4? My copy came with 2 codes (one for the Widowmaker skin and the other to unlock shit in other Blizzard games) but no Origin skin codes. What gives?

HOW DO YOU GET ALL THESE FUCKING SKINS

give her 600 health and 100 ammo peacemakers

>there will never ever be a recolor that's something like this

Oh god I'm sorry.

What new heroes have you tried today?

I went with Hanzo today, he is actually a lot more fun than I thought he would be, his arrows feel like total bullshit and if the tick rate ever goes over 20 he's gonna be really hard to play.

I have a job and I'm straight. I'd have to wait until next month to be able to afford the game.

Bad angle, faggot !

because the game hates me and gives me all d.va shit

I used to "main" Genji but then I discovered how much better 76 is at everything.

I ADMIT IT, I WANNA KISS HER VAGINA EVERYDAY!

how are those junkrat bombs treating you?

does anyone have the healslut gif?

>enemy team has 5x Mei
Literally fucking unbeatable
This is easily the most broken shit I've ever seen in vidya

Just one is:
>the best sniper in the game
>the best close range in the game
>the strongest ult, think D.Va but inescapable
>has no hard counter if the player isn't retarded

>I don't like playing reinhardt

There isn't a single line written that can make me lose hope for humanity faster than this.

>ps4

How is she so perfect?

Here m8

Do they pay monthly? Sorry m8, see you in like a week then.

I don't have a problem with her being muscular, though, user, it's just that it seems childish that Blizzard's response for a "strong female character" was a literal interpretation of the request, and that it satisfied all of the complaints.

My only beef with Zarya's design is the color of her hair, and only because it just looks... awful. It's a bad look for her.

>You can pay 1000 overcoins for Cybergoth
>but you can't buy blonde Zarya for all the overcoins in the world

Truly suffering

Daily reminder that the game is unbalanced, not feature complete, has microtransactions and the game gets away with it.
Keep up the shilling.

>be shitter in shitter games
>be Toblerone
>offensive payload
>put turret on payload
>they run mndlessly into it and die all game
I know this is a meme strat and probably isn't good against smart people but god damn that was funny

>he doesn't know who is voicing jp widow

myanimelist.net/people/93/Shizuka_Itou

OHOHOHOHOHOHO
RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR GEMS

dont play on a shitty console

2late already married her

I need to play it now. ;~; I had so much fun playing the beta. I've been trying to trade steam items/tf2 items for it too.

When the other guy sees you first, is it a ping issue or this meme "20 tick rate" thing?

>REEE PINK HAIR MAKES ME THINK OF TUMBLR I'M TRIGGERED REEEE

It's cute nigga

daily reminder that if you complain about balance you need to git gud

Her hair should have been blue and no nail polish

How do we make Torbjorn good?

>he already is good
lol

I've never really liked playing as Genji, the moments when he excels are very rare in an average game.

A lot of the time I feel like I'm just poking people and then trying not to die when they spot me.

I finally tried reaper he's fucking fun. I just wish he wasn't so edgy. It really fucking hurts how edgy he is, he's literally what 14 year olds think is cool.

who are you quoting you fucking nigger

wanko wanko xd

Mei "The Ice-Rink Chink"
Winston "Nigger" Gorilla
Jamaican Weed

There he goes posting it again! Jesus shit, does he never get tired?

Sitting inside his cavernous room in the basement, sweat drenching his semi-ironic band shirt for a metal group he's never listened to, the scent of mildew and damp plaster permeating his very being, and the sound of a whirring fan inside his desktop mixed with the crunching of discarded litter surrounding his feet the only noise to be heard. His breathing grows heavy as he copy and pastes this fucking shit once again, he licks his dry lips and idly chews on the frayed skin hanging from them after as he anticipates the (You)s he craves as he lies to annoy random strangers on the internet again. I bet he doesn't even notice that its 3 AM; the concept of time matters little to such a stagnant being who barely exists, let alone LIVES.

And of course, he's happy. He's like a pig wallowing in its own fucking shit - all he needs is the brief endorphin rush of knowing he annoyed someone, that's all it takes to stave off the impulse to just grab the fucking facial hair trimmer his father got him to deal with his neckbeard right before the last job interview he got him - which he skipped, of course - and to just turn it to max and messily grind it through the flesh and sinew of his wrist, finally freeing the world from the burden of sustaining him. But unfortunately, tonight is not the night that he ends it.

He'll get his replies, fuck I'm donating one right now, and then he'll tell himself he's superior to those he catches out. As they fall asleep in their beds he'll curl up in the pile of blankets and cum stained socks he calls a "DIY futon", and when they rise in the morning to face a new day of exciting challenges and LIVING he'll still be resting until noon, at which point his mother will throw a packet of crisps and some cereal bars at him along with a capri sun and he'll finally rouse to enjoy his brunch. Then, it's back to harvesting (You)s to try stave off suicide for another day.

I want to shoot things with guns user.

Just wait. You're going to end up getting yourself scammed.

I don't think that the pink hair is a problem on her default skin but I'd like to use something else sometimes

EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS GREAT, I LOVE HER SO MUCH

I think Mei is bullshit but best sniper in game? Are you high?

And she still loses to McSkill in close range

this looks so much fucking better

Guys i have a question, did the beta run comparatively better for anyone else?
i'm getting frame drops and sometimes freezes now.

move around and shoot instead of babysitting your turret

Fit brown tummy

brown samus is bretty gudf

What is a good counterpick to McCree? I usually go for Widow so that I can take him down early on before he manages to close distance to my team, but thats about all I can do when it comes to him.

She'd look better in blond hair.

Yeah, the beta ran better for me. Today specifically everytime I get in game my FPS drop so low I can't play. Usually I restart my comp and it works but not today.

Is anyone here playing at 4k? What's the res and the size of 9x Screenshots?

I had to turn shadows off for the game to run as well as it did during the beta so yeah.

But I don't get frame drops or stuttering ever.

However the game has crashed once.

Nah it's fine, I've done this before with games, friend. I just need to find somebody willing to trade Steam items or TF2 items so I can get money or a key for Overwatch.

>achievement: the floor is lava
>get 3 killing blows while wall riding as lucio without dying
What the fuck

>at which point his mother will throw a packet of crisps and some cereal bars at him along with a capri sun and he'll finally rouse to enjoy his brunch.

fuck my sides are obliterated

>Character Selection screen
>Pause on that one character, thinking you might actually be good with them this time and not suck ass per the usual.
>Come to reality and pick a sure chance. Go on to win the game.

What’s his/her name?

Mine is Reaper.

>Instant lock-on 360 degrees across-map turrets with high DPS
>An ult that doubles all that

You and Mei are the cancer killing this game

mccree or the hog

maybe the settings changed, mess around with them on training mode

Well they already had plenty of the more typical female designs in the cast already. I like Zarya just for breaking up the mold a bit.

The details on her model does feel a bit off. I think she is meant to be intentionally tacky with the hair style/color and her nail polish, but she's the only character with a base design that tacky. My only real beef with her is that all her models are largely the same. You can have a serious skin for 76, a lore one, or a tacky (read: 'MURICA!) skin for lulz. Zarya just has different variations of the same bad fashion choices.

you know what fucking happend last game

my team grouped up to push instead of rushing in one by one and dying

what the fuck and we won because of that

never ever happend before in the history of Overwatch

That's weird, what could they have changed in such a short time?

That sweet orange glow. I haven't seen it for so long.

>2 mercys on team
>down to 8 health
>Standing right next to both
>Trying my damnedest to get their attention by meleeing them right in front of their face
>Die to stray scatter arrow

Too late, she's my wife and carrying my baby luv

after 30 levels i got my first legendary