Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2187
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvTmjXsa9XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for based Nirvana High Paladin

>Using trip in the OP

I can make changes however you want but based on their posting styles and personalities this is what I have.
Jmex
>GETTER. "they" rarely talk and always depressed. both are hispanic. Hmmmmmm.
Blu
>Taiga. "they're" both black people.
accel
>AtmosX. accel "disappears" and "he" shows up at the same time? Hmmmmmmmm.
mariomon
>swamp man. "they" always post at the same time.
scorpion404
>Raita. not a trip but he's cool with deckbuilding. so was scorpion404.
Riverside
>King. this one is hard but I just get the feeling "they're" the same.
Nerffie
>Iron core. refuses to use a trip. Hmmmmmmm.
neodasus
>Vorcia. "their" voice is literally the same.
Edgar
>diamante. pretty fucking obvious

Fuck it, we'll just use this one, the upcoming sets thing is pretty good, don't make a habit of making threads with your trip though. you also forgot the Yugi and Kaiba structure for Upcoming sets in OCG

Reminder that Konami needs to FINISH THE FUCKING SERIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Castel ruined the game.
Castel gave every deck an easy out to destruction immune boss monsters. Before, a boss with destruction by card effect immunity was considered tough. In Ruler format, Dracossack was a massive wall against anything but f8 and Big Eye due to the destruction protection.
The opponent had to either use traps to prevent that shit from going off, or spend quite a lot of resources to out the monster, or use a spell ect. They might have used Maestroke and then a spell, to out it, but it was much harder, and thus making Dracossack was worth it. Same could be said of Beelze.

But then Castel came. A generic out to everything. So now, a boss monster had to do so much more than be immune to destruction. That isn't relevant anymore since Castel and 101 could out whatever the fuck they wanted. For a boss to be good, it had to have a game-changing effect the turn it was summoned, and had to be so easy to get out that it didn't matter if it got Castel'd
The result was Dante and Construct.

However, that wasn't enough. Spammable boss monsters were one thing, but some actually wanted big bosses that stayed on the board. So we got more targetting immune monsters, and shit like Towers that were immune to everything.

Castel was so fucking crucial to card design that they started spamming targetting immune cards, and they started making more targetting immune bosses, so much so they released a slew of non-targetting non-destruction removal.

And now we've got to the point where if a boss has to be good enough to center a deck around, it has to be immune to everything.

Like holy shit, if Yugioh's power creep was like a metaphorical arms-race, Castel was the atom bomb. It's so crucial to the game design right now. Every boss is made with Castel in mind.

lol

Do you remember when /dng/ used to make fun of scrubs like you and we used to say that they were only found on places like dgz, plebbit, and Pojo?

I used it because it's being used everywhere else on this site. Fuck if I know where it's from, I don't keep tabs on hot new meme terms.

How has everyone's locals been lately?

What?

get here before this one gets deleted

Xth for ahoge.

Should have added Upcoming Sets to the OP now I don't wanna leave this one because it has actual vital info

Prepping for LA Regionals by picking up last minute cards.
That being said, who /LARegional/ here?

no one cares about your meme thread.

you will when this one gets deleted

i still think it's hilarious how you think i'm another trip.
I come from a time before edgar

>your
he didnt make it I did. and I made it because you dumb niggers forgot aquarii is mariomon's alt

>Telling people not to post about other card games as if that isn't a guaranteed way to get other people to post about other card games

You sneaky fuck. Yeah we're not gonna use your dumb meme thread

>a thread not made by mariomon's alt
but Excim isn't mariomon
I know because I once had a tag with Excim as my opponent
and mariomon as my partner

it was a horrible experience for everyone involved

Aquarii wave is Excim you stupid piece of shit. lurk more.

>in fact /dng/ has done pretty well these last few weeks completely avoiding meme threads. Proud of you guys

>Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends one weird trick to beat the meta. You haven't taken like, an Academy course on it, have you?

It was in the last thread, too

Reminder to report this thread

no fun dek to play, why even live

Reminder that false reports are ban worthy. Read the global rules. I won't name drop you either.

Try Sylvans.

Why has power creep accelerated so much since DEUA?

If your reasoning for Blu and Taiga is because they're both black, then Vorcia can't be neodasus because one is Asian and the other is white. Both were also high on the DN leaderboards using completely different decks.

kys scrubtoo

Because Yugioh is a game that ALWAYS powercreeps retard. Did you complain the same way when Cyber Dragon was a thing?

you fucking people are the biggest hypocrites on Veeky Forums. report the fucking thread and go to the real one or keep sucking the trip's dick

Wow.
Xth for becoming one with your dimensional counterparts, I guess

I told you you shoulda had the Upcoming sets in the OP and then not put that stupid Vanguard disclaimer there. Sorry faggot but the trip made the better thread, you'll get em next time

just because you turned off your trip it's not like I can't tell it's you mario

I follow /dng/ like a hawk. My conclusions make sense.
>post vanguard
>relevant to OP
Shut up retard

Here for petdeks, wanting to fug Lunalights and Castle, Lord of the Outs.

Nice thumbnail, baka

what is the best synchro in the game and why is it JUNK WARRIOR?

heres one without a trip and with the packs
but im pretty disappointed in all of you at this point so im gona go fuck off and watch hulu.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvTmjXsa9XQ

>Literally this desperate

Holy fuck dude you can just ignore the OP, stop being a spastic faggot

migrate before this one gets deleted

Shut the fuck up, Diamante.

Reported your thread

i don't make threads
too lazy to do all that work.