/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #252

Some guy posted my art on Veeky Forums edition

This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread:

cog

earth

water

Caggy

Who is the best light boy?

Baotorda
Seruel
Noa

Jeanne

Is the star angel halo schedule in the pastebin

Feather

It's on the official twitter. Once you do it, favourite it and it will tell you how long till the next one ingame.

>Noa
>Boy

Fire

daily reminder that this will never get scanned

This is the best tank in the game.

Albert

Can you please give me some advice /gbf/?
Where did you guys farm your rainbow crystals(the ones which are not a premium currency) for the GW weapon? I don't have any problems with farming other items but apparently there aren't any guaranteed places with more than one crystal per run. Other than reducing SSR summons that is.

It's not like I need guns or anything. I don't even have wind characters.

I still like you DjayO!

>Scanned never

>Any of this guy's stuff
He's got like 5 of them or so now, that village / generic girl one still looks the best.

Farm your Omegles

To the user who was looking for the pokerbot last thread

pastebin / 7HKHEMAJ

Who's more vital/worth as first ticket in a Water team, Altair or Lancelot?

If you don't have altair don't run water

>No blue crystals
Do your damn co-op

Riru

Missed this in the last thread, but Sorn is like Silva where her Valentines scene was very matter of the fact but then her Valentines line from her My page was a bit sweeter.

She's still very much caring of everyone in the crew so her scenes reinforce that part of her character rather than making her super clingy to a specific person like a Narumeia type character. Gran and Lyria are still like the people to liberate her from her eternal loneliness because the jutenshu never hang out with one another due to autism.

>wind harp

For what purpose?

I like that one in particular because Metera getting a doujin with Gran is rare, or just Metera getting doujins with good art in general

Are you fucking retarded?

>was very matter of the fact
what did you mean by this

Why would you make your GW harp wind when getting Nio is meant to let you not have to play superstar ever again as that element?

No, I'm not the one who made a GW wind harp.

What other element would you make it if you're a wind player? There's no fucking point in making weapons for an element you're not going to fucking use.

Their scenes aren't super flowery and long like Narumeias or meant to portray overt in-your face romantic interest like Beatrix

But if you click their My Page while the holiday campaign is active you got a much sweeter line conveying more emotion

Silva's was so popular people even made fanart off of it

user please tell em you're just pretending to be retarded.

>being a one-element wonder

Make it either for water, dark, fire or keep it light.

Even if you want to play wind there's times when you'd rather keep on element specially against fire.

Just because you picked one element it doesn't mean you'll never touch another ever again in your life dumbass.

why are you so mad

What's the probability we will actually get legfest this month?

NEVER EVER

Zero.

>be me
>not autistic enough to spend a day rerolling
>be rank 30
>2 10 rolls. have nothing to show for it
>hoard until rates increase and hope for the best

Why is buying GC such a pain in the fucking ass if you aren't using bluestacks

If anything, early next month

>>be me
Who the FUCK else could you be?

I'd let her tank my dick

>not gran

Last month it was exactly like this. Elemental rate ups and then legfest.

I originally didn't reroll and saved up for legfes, and my 6900 crystals gave me a single SR character and the rest were all characterless. I had to reroll after that. Don't be me.

He could be like one of those posers in highschools pretending to be what they are not in order to imrpess the cool kids.

>MLB biribiri has less total stats than MLB jasmine
5* when

They didn't last until the last day of the month though

>Be darkfag
>Want to start different element
>Dark gets cute waifus almost every two months
>Now I can ticket Dark Jeanne
Someone needs to stop the train, I want to get off. I have everyone I need and I'm still going to ticket her even though I could get into windmeme with Kurwa or ticket Ferry/Any cute&useless fire girl.
Please send help.

Gayne 5* gets party-wide evasion with duration attached to it.

Those are a few good SRs at least.

I am starting to believe that 90 mobacoin gacha is far more cost effective and reliable than a 3000 one.

>Not putting Apollonia in the front
the brazen shit taste on display for all to see

>>Be darkfag
Who the FUCK else could you be?

It's supposed to be, even without the guaranteed SR at 10 you get 33 rolls for the same price.

>using lady hag instead of djeanne
just go and ticket her already

What the FUCK else could you believe?

thats my tablet team, my browser is only rank 15. but at least i have a Zeta. which is better than nothing i suppose

Grey is better.

For HL and at level 100, which yours is not.

I heard in here that you needed to element change your gw weapon to get the new ougi, but you get it after only the first step. What am i missing?

what ever meme youre trying to make happen. stop it

A brain

I'm not the same user, but okay.

The first step is the new ougi, the second step is element change.

just breed my shit up

Not trying to make you feel bad, but when I rerolled I actually got Zeta. I'm rank 64 now and will probably quit soon because staying f2p is too hard and I can't roll shit.

>because staying f2p is too hard
Not really.

i'd breed gran

I'd fill her tank, if you catch my drift.

>start the game during the 10 million celebration
>5 SSR characters out of the blue

I can't imagine how people could play this without the SSR boost. Absolute fucking hell.

I don't get it.

He wants to fertilize her seed

Gardening is a nice hobby. I hope he remembers to be careful.

why does naru want your dick so badly

Would you fuck-ssu this?

5* for the GW chars when?

I don't have a choice. Zeta is still my only SSR and I still take 8 minutes to kill Colossus on hard with 4 SL5 staves. I'm not having fun at all.

Whenever fire gets a good one.

Next year's anniversary.

Why are katanas their own thing

Fuckkk

She's so cute there, muh heartboner

She has emotional trauma due to Octo so she latches on to you

Daddy issues.

how's your GW weapon collecting going? between sucking and that stupid "monster go to sleep rule" i still have only 1 harp

I want to make Sochie my wife.

Yea fuck that rule. Everything else works around the clock but they need to close it for nip bedtime to guarantee gaijins dont win.

Got them all first day.

>tfw you realize Metera's outfit is just lingerie with a cloak over it and a fucking chastity belt attached in the front

1 bow with 50 items left on the second box

of course. she's so fucking cute

Got one harp and stopped since I had a 2* harp from back in November when I was new and couldn't MLB it

Not bothering getting more since my guild didn't qualify