Join NOFUN or NAFUN
Ask in the Veeky Forums channel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pTTvn2NATg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wew

>tfw no V/IV

Mistakes were made

Its not been on sale for years and it is now the perfect tier 5 ramming machine. It was shit in tier 6 but now its radically more effective.

>incredibly lucky shot

I wish WoT had better damage models. I love those damage indentations from bounced shots you see in real life pictures, it puts the whole, "Huge ass hunk of metal slinging metal at another huge as hunk of metal" into perspective. So much of WoT's effects in sound and animations makes it seem like you're playing with toys.

user-sama tonight you w-would you d-d-drive me?

I really wish there were more customization options, like adding damage marks, logs/sandbags, etc. on your tanks, just so it isn't like every tank is copy pasted with no variations.

Sandbags Consumable.
>adds 100 armour to the lower half of a tank when stationary for more than 10 seconds.

what server is it on sale on?

>shot goes right through the mantlet in the weakest spot of it, where the coax has to poke through the mantlet
It is pretty lucky

>Getting good in WoT only results in getting shit on by arty if you doing clan stuff
>You're getting punished for improving

Now this is soviet feeling.

"Presently this vehicle is only available for purchase on the RU server." From the wiki page

Its currently a case of only people who preorded that game and russians have it.

Should add early ERA, completely blocks HEAT shells ))))))

Whats VGL, and why does that guy have an O-I for a head?

>tiger backed up into house, got stuck, and was abandoned
Definitely not a lucky shot, best Tiger crew of the war :^)

Pershing mantlet was only 100mm anyway

Its the 4cc video game league made up of diffrent vg generals. And he has the oi head cause his name is anime heavies.
Fucking filter thinks this is spam.

It has never been on sale it's a tank reward for beta pre order package

kawaii as fuck, post the maus

See

>a qt Israeli will never teach you how to operate a tank

I dont have it and I don't think they should sell it, let people have their unique tanks.

dat 50mm side armor though

get inside the M3 Grant

youtube.com/watch?v=_pTTvn2NATg

I kind wish wargaming let you choose where to put the writings and emblems on your tanks

I get where you are coming from but I do want it. They should just do a flash sale for a day or so. And by that I don't mean put it on sale every 3 months like they do with the B2 polluting tier 4 with stat padder platoons.

Although I would rather they fixed existing premiums like making the MBP weight 4 tonnes less that it currently does and make hte Pz IV S's side skirts work agianst HE.

"Good Fuck" is my favourite.

Reminder that tourneyfags have training at 7 pm EST, which is about an hour from now.

>training

what

Its been over a year since ive played this game and im just dropping by to remind you this game is garbage.

I agree

because this tournament is srs bsns and we need to git gud

NIMBLE

One thing i don't understand is why the engineers didn't add at least a bit of slope on the tiger's armor, when they already faced huge problems with penetrating T34's and other sloped armors with their shitty tanks earlier in the war. You already have a huge, overengineered piece of crap, could at least try to make it fucking work. Or did they expect the allies to never improve their guns ever again? They had to create a new fucking tank to figure out they actually needed a sloped hull. No wonder those idiots lost the war.

>imply your not mad after a losing streak and its all the games fault so you have come her to insult it.

ah, so its kinda like the one where all the different Veeky Forums boards compete

Keep telling yourself that to justify wasting your life on this awful game

What consumable does this?

ecstasy and molly

There are aspects that suck but I still enjoy it as a whole.

I am going to reroll as a good goy, and start with a tier 8 premium. Which should I get to induce maximum pubbie rage? Money is not an object.

IS-6

The Foch does it for free

just get an sta-2

Padder's wet dream and a 275 heat pen prem round

I hope whoever came up with the FV4202's implementation for this game gets run over by a truck.

I have no idea what this shit tank is even doing in the same tier as an is-3.

>275 against tier 10s constantly because bt12 is gone
No thanks senpai. Does it even make credits when spamming HEAT?

>that resolution
>that screen stretching
>that everything

The Tiger was in it's final stages of design when Germans fought against T-34's. When you need to make a new hull it's better to just make an entirely new tank to throw in all the other minor improvements you've thought of.

Isn't molly slang for xtc/mdma

Did you say for free?

With premium most of the time goy ))))))))))

Brits were worse.
>Comet
>Panthers and T-34s driving around
>"ey m8 lets make it flat"

Don't worry, they learned for the Centurion I and its sloped armour constantly prevents enemy penetrations. From tier 5 scouts.

>First game in the Chieftain/T95
>Get spotted at the one minute mark
>Oneshot by artillery

Amazing. I have no idea why I am even playing this any more.

Keep telling yourself that

more slope = less internal space

>currently have 174,819 credits
>need to grind over 16 million to get credits and equipment for tanks I have unlocked

Jealousy; the post.

That's why manlets are generally scouted out to operate Soviet tanks

You can replace Chieftain/T95 with any tank.

>a bottom tier scout can be rewarded with 1500+ spotting damage on a top tier and earn a fuck load of xp and credits just because he drove forward

>tfw you unfuck your economy
>11mil with tons of spare equipment

/wotg/, the lowe is on sale, get it while you can!

Nah, campaign players have extra salt because they endured the fame point autism for a yet another 'rare' pixel tank many will play a dozen times tops.

>Doing shit
>Team finally starts winning
>Have no health left
>All that is left is arty and a Tiger on the other team, Tiger must be AFK because no one has spotted him
>Pull up to base with no health
>Tiger is AFK
>Shoot him
>He comes back and kills me
>mfw
Was looking for a reason to finally uninstall this shit game, I think I finally found it. I can't deal with it anymore, the grinds, the pants-on-head retarded teammates, the bullshit RNG. I'm free, I'm finally free.

Ah, the shop during slot sales.

tfw 113 tanks, all with crews (excluding premiums) and equipment and nothing more you ever need to grind.

>it's a "but why me" arty episode

>Tfw spent 100 usd on 10mil
>never grinding again

>36 prem tanks
>33 regular tanks
who /good goy/ here?

See you in a month

I have to grind 11 million to take advantage of the refund thing properly. About 1.5 mil is for my tankfu that I sold in a fit of retard rage and immediately regretted so badly.

>not accounting for afk players
It's a common thing to watch out for if you play a flanky tank and actually manage to sneak into bases often enough.

>not getting the superior 12,5m package
lmao

>having a good game
>hilariously get killed by someone that was afk all game
>god damnit I quit this stupid game!

Didnt see it, send link

>implying people won't play a literally free money maker
maybe top goyim who already have 10 tier 8 prems

>not having 6 t10s unlocked and multiple t9s and no credits to buy any of them.

Worse, it's likely a bot that was programmed to turn and shoot at any enemy withing a certain proximity. It's fun when you identify one of those and just snipe them from outside the bot activation range.

>not rageselling your type 59
a sad day

Oh fuck I would consider hanging myself if that happened.

It's not always on sale but it's there atleast every other month

Comet was a stop gap tank until the centurion came into service
It was a direct upgrade on the Cromwell with a rebored 17pdr with smaller breech block... What do you expect

Tiger was the same, Germans just wanted a 88mm armed tank ASAP.

I ragesold a tier 8 prem once, though I ticketed it back after cooling down later in the week.

Ticketed?

As in they gave it back if you still had the currency you sold it for?

Is this available for anything?

yep, you can ticket back prems within a certain time limit and event tanks anytime, got a tetrarch back 2 years after i sold it this way

you can send a ticket to support to get back a premium tank that you sold, but you need to have the credits available

on EU you only have 2 months or so to do it

4 times a year, you can get back as many tanks as you want in one ticket, provided you've played the tank at least once. You need to pay the sell price for the tank in silver, which I think may include equipment that was unmounted, and premiums you need to pay silver cost of the gold which makes buying back t8 premiums brutal. Still saves a butt load of silver at the end of the day.

>NA Only

Wish you were BENIS now huh?

>tomato clan on a dead server

Im better than you

your mom is a tomato

Opinions and tips for Jap Tiger.

Good.

tournament in an hour and a half

Is training happening?

In half an hour