/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQemU4XL9Bg
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72180/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62665/?
strawpoll.me/10327652
1fichier.com/?vfraufmibu
mega.nz/#!adRFCKRB
1fichier.com/?9esbtxmjjf
mega.nz/#!WEJ2FaSJ
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21572
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waffle

inb4 redguard butt

waifus

Is there a guide to making a UUNP conversion anywhere?

Friendly reminder to genocide all spiders you encounter. Preferably with fire.

DEATH TO WAIFUS

ok

>
Any method is fine really, as long as it's horrible and painful for them.

No butt for you, then.

Holy shit you guys, you can actually have THE best waifu ever as your follower youtube.com/watch?v=EQemU4XL9Bg

Why would you need anything else?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72180/?
this is fun as fuck lads
even has parrying

They just want a hug

I think she's the cutest waifu in tesg.

Anyways, how many still playing morrowind these days? Anyone else enjoy ignoring enchant and alchemy in a way to keep some minor semblance of balance to the game?

Waay ahead of you.
But maybe not all spiders have to be killed... perhaps there's a way to befriend them- they certainly can't be all bad.

You people are monsters.

Sure.

Nope, all spiders are bad.

I'll have to give it a try, I need to give a lot of things a try but still somehow not break my next save with mod overload.

Shut up nova

ay fack you ya cunt

>they certainly can't be all bad.
Nope.They are ALL bad

When this is all over- I'm gonna bring the biggest and strongest pet spider to Veit's house and make him/her hug you- after Tea Time with Nadir.

waifus of our husbandos

No, spiders are monsters. Evil, disgusting monsters, and they must be destroyed.

Spiders are perfect, precious little babies who just want to do right by us and eat pests and, occasionally, the odd pedestrian. Not their fault though, they don't know any better.

Someone make a macro of her face with fire reflections in her eyes and "cutest waifu in tesg" written under it.

tfw no husbando

What are YOU eating for dinner tonight?

metric tons of coffee

Pasties

Oatmeal probably, not lot in store.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62665/?

Nonsense. They attack everything and everyone indiscriminately. They are disgusting 8-legged murder machines. Fuck em.

vodka

>They attack everything and everyone indiscriminately.
pot, kettle, black, etc.

why are you eating shredded wood?

If someone tries to kill you, you kill them right back. I'd be chill with spiders if they didn't try to eat my face all the time.

What's your favorite place in Skyrim?
Hard mode: Favorite UNMARKED place.

>in bleak falls barrow
>woefully unprepared, I'm an illusionist (doesn't work on draugr) archer (have a mod that makes draugr take 50% less damage if using piercing weapons or nonsilver, have no silver arrows so bow is useless)
>manage to kill a restless draugr after like 6 tries
>game crashes with no error 5 seconds later

chicken rice and beans

every
single
day

They attack people because they can pick up on that fear and hatred of them. If people would bother to treat them with respect and kindness, everything would be fine. But no, we have people like you that want to murder them indiscriminately. Are you any better?

it's harĂ°fiskur
"hard fish" it's salted and dried fish, looks weird but most people like it once they have tasted it

Yeah man, how dare they get violent at some random homicidal maniac who storms into their homes like they own the place, only to kill everyone and steal everything andnever come back
What asshats those spiders are

you mom's house

Come on nova now you're just pulling shit out your ass

DON'T JUST EAT BOOZE. BOOZE AIN'T FOOD.

Well maybe when they evolve and develop speech we can sit at a table and discuss these matters in a civilized and respectful manner. Until that happens they will keep trying to hunt me and I will have to keep defending myself against them.

What textures does she use ?

SG and EEO

Self made pizza.

don't fackin try to argue with me ya fackin cunt
Shame you can't understand them like I can. They're plenty understanding if you just make an effort.

Best pizza.

I have an urge to honk your waifus nose

EEO normals I presume and SG everything else ?

strawpoll.me/10327652

vodka is made with potatoes, potatoes are food

vodka is food

Vodka tastes like farts though, why would you eat farts

>murder is okay because they aren't as good at speech as I am
english majors get out

correcto

I never heard a spider say "wahh stop burning me" so until I hear that I'ma keep the flames coming.

How horrible were the neck seams ?

Don't be a tasteless bitch now.

No user murder is okay because they're trying chew my face off and dissolve my body in poison

Unless that behavior means something like "it's good to see you, friend!" in spider language, in which case all of this would be a very unfortunate misunderstanding.

There at least six spiders in this thread.

I don't know what kinda farts you been eating but they sound pretty good.

Wait how can you use two textures at once?

You can make all sorts of combinations of diffuses, normals and speculars from different mods.

fuck, ELFX is the one thing I wish Morrowind had

there's BTB's Game Improvements, and that's what I use.

You don't need to worry about breaking the game when the game breaking elements are gone.

Bonus points if you mix it up with Service Requirements like I do. My Atronach Spellsword playthrough is a pain at the moment since I can't find enough Magicka potions.

dunno, I like it

we're always here

That behavior is "oh my god there's a mass murderer storming our home out here in the middle of nowhere oh jesus what do we do save the children"

>even killed the dog
What a cunt.

Judge for yourself. an unfortunate side effect of SG and EEO not being totally compatible. Not too bad from a short distance, but close up it might bother you.

Sweet armour dude, what is it?
also fuck you for killing that dog

its time for fire

At least post the fucking links you moron.

Ciri:
1fichier.com:
1fichier.com/?vfraufmibu

or

mega.nz:
mega.nz/#!adRFCKRB

key:
!DwX8gdNuifqJVgPCNrKVQAFj_uBo06vLI4Nr3ENomrA

Yennefer:
1fichier.com
1fichier.com/?9esbtxmjjf

or

Mega:
mega.nz/#!WEJ2FaSJ

key:
!jDRCZsgPnMhjQhrCaC41nnvdAPvKZ4gxEKTJHBFMn1I

Anyone else play this game using a Sound Blaster ZX?
Getting the infamous npc voices cutting for a second and resuming during their ambient dialogue.
Can't find any fix, since all the ones people are listing are for onboard solutions like realtek audio, and installing crappy things like razer virtual surround.

try another texture then

I-It was self defense!

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21572
i'm sorry

>caring about some dumbass mutt
dogfags are cancer

Yes, unfortunetly it is inevitable. One last question. Which one of the EEO normals do you use? I guess you need to rename the ridged_msn to the basic femalehead_msn and such.

I lied, I have another question. Is she using a custom race ?

why are there normal trolls and snow trolls but not normal bears and polar bears

Because there is no polar region, there's snow regions and they have snow bears.

Because they're called Snow Bears in game.

storytime when.

Numidium's little brothers ?

See they shouldn't just assume I'm there to kill them for no reason. They just happen to be in the way between me and whatever it is I'm looking for in the cave or wherever, and I would leave them alone if they left me alone.

It's time for my yearly Skyrim reinstall.

This time I have a first.
They game crashes when I start it with SKSE through MO.

Nothing else installed, just the game, MO and SKSE and the game instantly crashes in the main menu after the bethesda logo.

Territorial threat response.

>fell for the MO meme

it even crashes if I start skse manually without MO, but thanks for the constructive reply

You dun goofed arisen.

>fell for the SKSE meme

get me a couple of weapons 3, friend

you butthurt bro?
yeah you butthurt lmao

It's their cave, their whatever, you're the one who should be leaving them alone.

>spider debates

is it 2014 again?

I wonder who could be behind this post

>fell for the Skyrim meme