soundcloud.com/backlotmusic/sets/warcraft-soundtrack-ramin-djawadi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huns ism y gf

3rd for night elf pussy

huns isn't into autists

>EU: None
RIP
What happened to "MAGA"?

Died in what little activity was to be had before a pre-patch. Not like there's much to pursue before a patch hits.

Also babies.:)

consistently dead from the start, had no more than two users online at once at any given time

8th for worgen knots

Please, shit lord. 9 people ready to raid during a 1-year drought? More than most of these guilds.

>two posts early
>no Wrench in the OP

DELETE THIS

yes pls

FUCK yeah dude gimme that fucken fish FUCK yeah

ded thread
ded geam

>name starts with an A
>beta as fuck
Are you keks by desing

would you fuck a murloc?

Babies?

Sounds like you managed to get drama with only 3 people in the guild.

Fem nelfs have:

1) Best animations
2) Coolest mounts
3) Can be a druid
4) Is cute

*trolls

*draenei

This.

tfw you finally hit 22k nerd points

>tfw at 16.5k nerds and everything seems to daunting to tackle now

>elephant mount that clips with draenei tail
>awkward animations
>cannot be druid
>is cute
It's only cute, that is all.

how the hell did you manage to make a dead guild fall apart even further?

>draenei
>cute

lmbo

How the hell does LFG system work?

I start a custom group. I've had 23 people join, not say/reply to anything in party chat, then leave.

They're probably using your group for realm hopping, to search for rares.

That is incredibly annoying.

>tbc
>party up with other player in starting zone
>become best friends
>literally play 1-70 together

>wod
>starting zone is crowded, hard to finish quest
>ask to join party, decline
>never make any friends

This game has become so shit.

Turn off auto accept and it should stop

>even the npc draenei dress like sluts
>you will never get invited to your garrison followers erp sessions

>mfw I imagine all the big dicked draenei futa are fucking and impregnating all the females in my garrison
My penis has never been so hard.

>unholy death knights really squishy on beta
>everyone constantly complains in the class feedback threads
>New Build: Death Strike cap nerfed by 10%

God fucking damn

beta dk is as squishy as a mage but without the mobility or ranged attacks

Yeah less self-healing than a fucking warrior is kinda bullshit and without blood presence or death pact its just a mess. I don't understand their logic on this latest nerf at all.

>draenei
>futa

what?

>Mid dungeon
>Priest points out that the tank is outdamaging me
>Oh yeah I'm just a bit laggy
>Oh, ok just stay back
>I wasn't laggy at all

When does affliction warlock pick up in PvE?

So far I feel like I'm way behind all the other forms of DPS unless it's a single-target fight, in which case my DOTs really shine.

Hahahaha you dingo, you go destro or demo for dungeons. Affliction is for raids my son, everything dies too quickly in leveling dungeons to do any damage apart from bosses

You go affli once you've obtained 4 tier 18 pieces. Otherwise you should go destro.
Trust me.

affliction is fine without them, just on single target or multi target like council.

affliction is for pvp

It means they have a penis.

affliction is the best lock spec in pve

affliction is literally arcane mage in terms of gear scaling and mandatory tier pieces.

so theyre men? is this like "cis" for "normal"?

How to make a cute nelf? White hair looks pretty good but I feel like it's overdone and I don't want to look like a granny

>tfw first learnt about the cis- prefix in high school chemistry and don't understand why people get so rampantly butthurt about it

people are really passionate about molecular chemistry

>1) Best animations
That's simply not true.

A couple of their animations in motion are flawed in ways which look ridiculous.

I saw new beta build was released and none of my friends are in the beta yet, so i was curious as to what has changed. Most things posted online are old alpha builds, just need to know if MM is going to be as boring as it looks...

1-5 Lock
6-0 Paladin

Boring as a spec to me, but having said that slightly more engaging than live because that's literally the easiest spec in game right now. So if you like live marks maybe you won't be bored but I think its fairly boring pref MoP so.

Can I level boost a level 92 character for example? Does it cut you off at a certain point?

>ur the one being fukken ridiculous

kek I still love that video

Invites for the flex go out in 15 minutes! Add Froo#1664 for invites

Why would you even consider doing that?

It doesn't, it's just a bit silly to waste it unless its literally your only character that's not 100

You can but why would you? Total waste of boost money just for 8 levels, you are nearly there and WoD questing is the best in the game anyways. Get handynotes for draenor treasures.

>well uhhh don't do it again
Holy SHIT undeath is such an autist, like oh my god seriously? He sounded so annoyed over something insignificant! Wow how autistic!

Also if anyone added me this past week, re add me. I was at friend cap

>tfw trying to take a ride on Froo's rocket, but it can't get up

DJELETE THIS

Post cute nelf!

DJELETE THIS

I'm not the type to roll/care about a bunch of alts, and I'm not too keen of having two brand new level 100s. I like my level 92 a lot and I started them on a new server so money was tight, the idea of getting lots of big bags, free artisan flying, and boosted profs sounds worth it to me.

Thanks!

>start speaking spic in discord

>Girl in discord

Welp shit pug already wowg.

I've heard that in Legion, boosted 100s will get a special intro experience or something, so I'm probably not going to use it until then

soundcloud.com/backlotmusic/sets/warcraft-soundtrack-ramin-djawadi

The bags aren't very good, you'll probably want to replace them anyways, and you get enough gold from Draenor questing to be able to buy Artisan flying. In fact, you will probably end up with more money overall than if you boost it. Profs are super easy to level in Draenor as well even without upgrading your garrison. I really wouldn't recommend it, especially with Legion coming just around the corner. So many classes are changing and being revamped to new and exciting stuff that you may want to try another one out, and if you boost your 92 you will have to level that new class all the way up from level one which is really painful.

HEY NOW

It'll probably be some half-baked retardo shit that teaches you your rotation, I honestly doubt it'll be anything like the DK or DH starting experience. They specifically call it a "tutorial" which makes me cautious.

>big bags
Literally cost nothing
>flying
4k gold, you get more by lvl 100
>boosted proffs
profs are easier to level up than ever.

I don't want to count YOUR money, but it's really not worth the price you're willing to pay. Better just level up the remaining levels (it's gonna take less than a day to do so) and buy a wow token for a lesser price. You'll get a nice sum of money.
Buying/using a boost is an option to those who resent leveling up in TBC/WOTLK/Cata/MOP zones/dungeons.

I just want to hug these nelfs

Warlock, Druid or Priest for legion?

Yeah they probably just mean like the WoD boosted intro where they lock out a bunch of the abilities you are supposed to have and then drip feed them to you one by one so you can learn your rotation without being confused by situationals and cooldowns. I doubt there is exclusive content or anything.

wheres my polywag senpai
i need to be carried :3c

Priest or druid. Warlock's not worth playing in Legion.

>ill get a special intro experience or something, so I'm probably not going to use it until then
>>>
>Anonymous 05/27/16(Fri)19:50:15 No.143
PLEASE tell me that night elf gets beaten down and raped by those gnolls

which nelf would you rather hug /wowg/

>join flex voice
>girl screeching for attention
gonna be another great night. I'd honestly rather listen to fucking Sis than this dumb cunt.

Both!

i want a Mei female pandaren skin!

dude ur hands

>t*rkroach disinfo

Both, maybe the white hair one a little more.

>fatfags so desperate they'll take a normal chick with bulky clothing

lmbo

left

user...

Would erp/10

>Warlock's not worth playing
Again? Fucking blizzard

fuck off, I hope the flex dies

hope u die desu

that makes two of us

>playing on a very populated server
>all the names i usually use are taken
>don't want to use any meme special characters
What do?

there's more than just that one annoying cunt too.

This fucking flex is a massive circle jerk.

Froo and his buttbuddies are literal confirmed redditors.