/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Peri!

I love Tharja!

Cutest family

Dori is sleeping! Shhhhhh.

Izana!

Does anyone know?

Post those NA castles.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

I like Hana

happy birthday chrom

>marry Flora
>Dwyer's paralogue opens up

???

I'm in love with this tsun!

Lancers a best.

UH OH

I'm probably a little biased because I gave him Paragon and he's practically been soloing the game, but I goddamn love +skl Corrin. I'm not even using all of the activation boosting skills, and Felicia only has Rend Heaven and Sol, but I'm tearing shit apart. Does anyone know where I can get more proc skills for Felicia?

If you visit my castle, I'm looking for ninja masks.

Wouldn't think tits would be good shitposting material since most waifufags don't care about tit size.

YOU FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE LANTERN

Actually chuckled

XD SO FUNNAH AND ORIGINAL. MY KEKS ARE IN ORBIT DUDE!!

I regret finding sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o

Calm down Florapal, why so triggered?

Did you give Naruto a Fox Tail?

>people got immensely triggered over the hip chart
>but everyone is fine with the tits one
I don't get it.

you should make your message "i'm going to become hokage!" or something like that

Post daughters

Tits aren't a universally desirably trait, so most people don't take small tits as in insult because they prefer them that way. Small hips/ass is used as an insult.

BIG COUSIN~

>Tits chart
>Hips chart
>Waifufags chimp out over headcanons

Husbandofags are so much more tolerable

>tfw I have too much shit

The hip chart was kind of shitty since a lot of characters' clothes or the cuttoff point obscure how wide or narrow their hips would actually be. It's much easier to see tits for most of the girls.

Because people who waifu characters like mozu and whatnot already know their breasts aren't as large as other characters and don't give a shit. Hips was shitposted about because it was arbitrary as fuck.

>no twintails Kana
Disgusting

Why would Jakob dirty his hands with that filthy traitor?

Flora slipped something in his drink.

>this is the only family photo I can find of Kana and Mama Sev
I wish this Corrin pairing was more popular.

post cringe

This. Flora can want his dick all she wanted, he clearly wants absolutely nothing to do with her.

What is this? Another MK404?

Sacred Stones in a nutshell.

>tits aren't a universally desirable trait
Boy what you saying? Most people appreciate tits regardless if you're an ass man or not, the few that don't are your contrarian people on Veeky Forums who will say they like shit like niggresses with abs or fatasses just to seem different, and the remaining few who unironically defend underdeveloped chests are kiddy fiddlers

Asked this before and I'll ask again

Fire Emblem MMO with perma death and all the good stuff like weapons breaking and the balanced classes. Would you play it? What would it need for you to want it?

This guy gets it. The best way to pick up girls is to tell them about your past girlfriends.

small tits and big ass > big tits and small ass

Universal fact.

I appreciate most sizes because I'm a pervert. I prefer the extremes though.

>tfw your daughter can turn into a dragon too
>tfw she spears an enemy through before wiping them out with her favorite tome
My daughter's a big chuuni war machine and I love her.

>small tits and big ass
Literally ELDER GOD tier

>Hips was shitposted about because it was arbitrary as fuck.
Wasn't that only because of the Mitama memesters?

the fuck is this

wat

Come on user, let's just be honest here. Tits aren't as important anymore. Lots of guys like small tits now days, and some like medium sized ones. That said...

Big tits and big ass > big tits and small ass > small tits and big ass >>>>>>> small tits and small ass

>mamui'sbutt.png

Art

>ends up right in Corrins boipussy
She never stood a chance

>perma death
Well I'd like another character without going through too much shit then.

I wonder what goes through a persons head when they come up with this, draw it, and put it on the internet for it to be immortalized forever.

How'd it work out though? Everyone has their own character to control and people just have to work around each other accordingly?

What the fuck

Is there more?

>Would you play it?
No.

>What would it need for you to want it?
Nintendo to actually be competent enough to create something like it.

Also, Fates weapon + status is way more interesting than durability issue of old.

>he has to use shoddy edits to post his daughteru
>doesnt have any real actual fanart

lol

lmfao what a bunchof weenies

Awakening was weird. I thought it was okay, but I can see why some people call it the black sheep of the series in some ways. Overall I liked the other games I've played so far more.

Wish that Second Seals functioned like the Parallel Seals in Fates, they kind of broke the game as they are here. I also hear Lunatic is supposed to be really hard in this game but I wasn't really "wow"'d enough by this playthrough to try that again yet.

Now I see if this piece of shit toaster computer can run the GC/Wii games, they're the ones I want to play next.

Confirmed /safe/ and /not weenies/

Pretty mucn if you die in the game you die in real life

You and another can choose to ignore each other, fight each other to the death (or flee before dying), and team up

You're still a weenie for being a waifufag ;)

How come husbandofags brag about how they never shitpost but they constantly make posts like this?

Fates refined a lot of the things Awakening introduced thankfully.

It's just falseflagging waifufags trying to make husbandofags look bad

>sevfag /safe/ because of one (1) ONE image he reposts constantly

Literally just a lucky break. Don't count him. He'll never see another Shitvera!Kana for as long as he lives.

So like, is it an MMO where if your character dies, you gotta start back from square one again? Can you get other players killed and essentially grief them?
My understanding of a good MMO is basically "make WoW before WoW became shit". I'd be totally down with a comfy WoW-like set in FE worlds, especially if the option exists to choose from a shitload of factions (Nohr, Hoshido, Ylisse, Plegia, Grado, Greil Mercenaries, etc.), form guilds with other players, and then just go out and fuck everyone else up.

This. Also, pictures that had to be commissioned don't count. It has to be art that the artist drew because they thought it would be a cute pairing.

Which version is better?

Posting to confirm that I am /safe/ and /not a weenie/.

Don't buy into this silliness dude, come on. Oboro makes my sword hand tingle though.

See You're just a weenie with money to burn

How come husbandofags always say this whenever they're called out?

This wasnt commissioned and was drawn on the author's own accord SAFE

AND

NOT

A

WEENIE

Can you get paragon on multiple characters with mycastle?

>leave for a few hours to study
>come back and this is happening
What happened, my friends?

>tfw weenie

autism

I actually commissioned that Oboro/Kana pic you quoted. Sorry guys.

real ameribro hours, homeboy

No you didn't.

I love Oboro!

she always loved memes?

No weenie parking anytime.

No it was me who commissioned it! ME!

>mfw this made me S rank the shit out of them in Rev

You calling me a liar?

Who doesn't?