/owg/ - Overwatch General

last >Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-Rqdgna3Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=M7YKDak6KO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these nolifers on the other team tho LOL

>when you headshot someone in the air after grappling hook

Mercy is cute! cute!

post cute

why is winston even considered a tank, he's more offense

PHARAH IS SOLDIER'S DAUGHTER

It's good to know that never ending supply of kids still invade every community.

Shit game
Shit players
Dead in a month
Get fucked

so i made a shitty little montage video with a couple memes and i want to share it

but i also dont want to be that guy

y/n

>reaper
>lolweed

>It's a 'roadhog hooks me from around a corner' episode

I sweat to god if I get one more faggot telling me what to play in a quick game I swear to god I am going to continue to complain ineffectually on the internet.

Reminder Symmetra has the highest winrate in the game

McCree has the lowest

rekt, m8

How did your first week go /owg/?

>start zapping a widowmaker
>she waves and taunts
s-sorry

(You)

Explain to me why Zen has a LOS timer on both of his orbs? On one of them like Discord? That I could understand but even then it should be six seconds.

But fucking Harmony? a LOS timer on it? Are you fucking kidding me? One that is three fucking seconds long. What mouth breather thought this was a good idea?

>Pop MOLTEN COOOOORE
>mfw three foot tall flaming dwarf murders Reinhardt with a hammer

>See enemy mercy
>hook
>nevermind, our autistic chink put an ice wall in front of me
>hook bounces off ice wall
>the enemy team pushes into last and we lose

Mei removed from game when?

more arab themed skins when?

>get interested in playing zarya
>play a few rounds vs ai, feels good
>get a loot crate
>my first legendary skin is inside
>it's zarya's industrial

I must be destined to play as the shield blyat.

What counters Junkrat?
When should I switch off him?

>OVERwatch
>OVERtime
>yfw you realize that "overtime" doesn't refer to additional time, but is actually just a different way of saying "standard time" and simply alerts the player that the end of regulation is approaching

>full auto 150 damage shotgun

>mfw I pop molten core and hold the line
HARDVARK PAYS OFF

you literally posted this in the last thread

put some CHILL music and make some stylish cuts, nothing else. i'll watch it then

The idea is that Zen should be in the fight instead of giving an orb then hiding.

>widowmakers

Not when the widows are good. Widow wins that 1v1 more than half the time.

>mercys

As if any mercy is going to let you 1v1 her.

>lucios

As if you can even catch him

>tracers

As if you can even catch her.

Winston is a good hero because he causes all sorts of havoc, but he doesn't actually counter anything that needs countering. This is why you run double winston, because double winston does counter Widow.

>play for the 1st time Genji
>win and POTG
>play for the 2nd time Genji
>win and POTG again

holy shit and you guys told me this nigga was the skillest hero

>Finally manage to do well on Zenyatta
>High Noon solo kill from a losing team got play of the game, somehow.

Roadhog is most fun hero.

zero suit dva actually does a lot of damage

Taco bell skins when?

Which is done by Discord having a LOS timer. Harmomy having a timer just means less fighting and more trying to find a fuck who needs it or totally ignoring it.

What are mccree players going to do when they cant just spam fan for all their kills?

>As if any mercy is going to let you 1v1 her.
This is not for the Mercy to decide, it's for her team.
When the team decides to disperse, you end up either behind a Soldier/Pharah/whatever or very, very alone trying to somehow herd them back to the payload, because it's going backwards now.

pls tell me why overtime exists? literally why the fuck should a losing team get overtime when its like 99% - 0%? i can maybe see if its close game and both teams are in the 90s or something but come the fuck on. a team that have been blown the fuck out all match needs to just outright lose

I want to beat the shit out of Tracer, let her recall and go about my day as if it never happened.

>got a drink daily for a full week from TB to win Overwatch
>didn't win

>over 50% of McCree's eliminations are fan the hammer kills

Already are

No it sort of is for the mercy to decide, because she can just shift to whoever she feels like and then they don't have a choice about helping.

Yeah

But it 404'd

And nobody replied

Look I post on Veeky Forums for replies and validation okay?

Pharah is the most direct counter, since she can put herself at the highest height where the average player can't hit her.

>pop 76 ult
>friendly mei ice walls off enemy team
>doesnt even fucking break it early

>Got diabetes instead

Woooooooooow

switch to the next most brain dead hero

in this case, they will all go to solider: 76

> rub my lamp i will for your wish fulfillment

¿Que?

I've noticed a ton of public matches where one side gets stomped, going 0-90 on an objective, or barely pushing an objective at all. then suddenly in the last seconds everyone stops fucking around, pulls together and attacks at once.

Getting overtime on a 0-99 objective, then holding it until you win is so fucking satisfying.

I Guess I won too many games because I was just dropped into 5 already losing games in a row.

>Doesn't play mexican hat dance when using ult

youtu.be/q-Rqdgna3Yw

DROPPED HARDER THAN A PAIR OF SHOTGUNS

>friendly mei constantly putting walls in shitty spots
I want team damage enabled, but only against mei.

>can't wrestle the flank from mccree as any class because he'll just outskill you with skillbang
>therefore denying his weaknesses which is no mobility because he's always on the flank

Repost of my epic meme

>dva ult is supposed to be this terrifying bomb
>you can walk literally 2 feet away from it but be behind a tiny wall and live

i would rather have any other spell in the game as her ultimate

>in a quick game

how are people already complaining about normals when ranked doesn't exist yet?

Zen wills to fulfill wishes. Its not Sanskrit, user

who has the highest lv?

i'm honestly more annoyed by the auto-discharge on his RMB. i should be able to hold a full charge as long as i want.

>cant finish the job
>thinks he deserves a win

>Try to play anything that requires med-close range
>Mei on the enemy team

This character is so fucking unfun to play against. Never mind the fact that she's pretty much McRee lite with her freeze and headshot guaranteed kill, but the fact that she can just NO LOL INVULNERABILITY FULL HEAL whenever she's losing, completely stop offensive pushes on her own and win games by pressing Q on the point with literally no counter since the robot doesn't disappear after she dies.

If you try to focus her, she iceblocks while her team kills yours.

If you don't focus her, she freezes everyone completely taking them out of the fight while her team kills yours.

I can't wait till people tell me just to get good because she's never picked in competitive where everyone is a korean professional gamer that probably hasn't slept since the game went into alpha.

friendly mei walls are more effective at blocking me from the enemy than enemy mei walls are

Can you imagine if people played the objective from the start?

the penalty for quitting mid match is too high

they should outright have increasing penalties before you can even queue up again that stack for each offense

I don't want to talk about it.

yeah i usually pick d.va if my team is having a hard time defending on certain maps. She's actually great on lijang, dorado and watchpoint because there's so many corners you can pop in and out of

If you have an objective time gold medal that's under 2 minutes you're trash.

>win like two games due to good teamwork
>game decides to just say "Fuck you"
>puts me against a team of level 30s to motherfucking level 50s while my team is around my level or below
>does this THREE FUCKING TIMES
>all three absolute stomps for the enemy team since it seems they've been playing this game since closed beta first started

Thanks for teaching me that I shouldn't try to win, Blizzard. Thanks for teaching me that I need to start to lose games on purpose every once in a while so I can actually have fun consistently. Thank you. Sincerely. I won't let you down. It's not like they can report me for it.

People complain about normals in League, CS, and Dota.

This is how the toxicity starts.

>if the rest of your team never plays the objective you are trash

yeah ok idiot

Is Torbjorn cheap? I want to start playing him more but I don't want people to think I'm a faggot like some bastion mainer

I dont ask people to switch to something we need to counter a Widow/Bastion, but I do thank them when they do switch.

I dont know why people spend 8 minutes walking into a Widow on Hanamura and complain about a shit team instead of switching off that Tracer and playing something that can deal with her.

Is D.va the best for shit players vs shit players?

My entire online FPS experience is about 40 very drunk hours of TF2 and about 4 very drunk hours of CSGO.

So who needs nerfs?

Who needs buffs?

*isn't high enough

pick rienhatdt and spam understood at the objective, it usually works for me, eventually

Which is exactly for her team to decide, because if they choose to go out of her line of sight, she's kinda fucked.

Who's going to be talking shit exactly? McCree mains? Genji mains? Just do what you want

>it's boring already.
Well that was fast

her diet needs a buff

so you have to win convincingly. like having to win 2 points in a row to break deuce in tennis. if you have a point capped at 99, but your whole team is dead and the whole other team is capping the point you don't deserve the win.

Someone explain to me why Reaper can use his Wraith Form while trapped in Junkrat's Steeltrap, yet fucking Tracer, the one character who can literally teleport out of a dangerous situation, can not use her abilities while trapped?

>Bastion always gets POTG for sitting in a corner.

>playing overwatch with friends
>we're all winston
>win the match super fucking fast
>"We kept having team mates dropping out."
>reply "I would too at the sight of a ferguson riot."
>enemy team proceeds to go "holy shit" and "rude"

>picking roadhog when reinhardt exists
why

youtube.com/watch?v=M7YKDak6KO4

is the music chill enough?

game seems pretty balanced to me

about 20 of those i joined with 5 seconds to go before losing

>Is Torbjorn cheap?
nah

Genji can outdps his turret repairs at range while taking little to no damage

Shieeeeeeet

What does Tracer's semen taste like?

Invincibilty yes

Movement no

>nerfs

Widow, Lucio, maybe McCree

>buffs

Dva, Zenyatta (maybe?)

Hanzo and to a lesser extent Zarya need a rework, I don't think they can be balanced the way they are now.