Spessmen on a space station: /ss13g/

"Quotation Marks" Edition.

Last time on /ss13g/
>One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood.
> He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock.
>He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too
>Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU."
>Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass!

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

It's hip to fuck vox

>tfw no futa vox raider game mode

move the captain's wall safe on box, you can see it from the hallways. also put a painting over it for style points.

painting yes, hallway is a bug for all things

how has spess helped you? ive made a good friend from spess and learned not to panic in dangerous situations

Can a wizard teleport into the physical space of someone instantly gibbing them?

I've become interested in coding.

How do you clear out the syndie vault?
Those fuckers are near impossible to kill.

The power went out last week and I simply set up some radiation collectors around a chunk of radioactive material

Bring them into space, then steal the guns from the ones that die.
Repeat until you get their space suit armor and an energy shield, the armor and shield will help immensely when fighting whatever remains.

Must suck living in Russia

I hereby claim this thread in the name of Her Majesty the Queen, Elizabeth the Second, by the grace of God.
NO CATHOLICS

Riot suit for the armored ones, play hide and seek with the ones that have guns

>we will never port polaris map
feels bad man

;alright guys iu boght my esword time to flood

shitty modelwork continues

there's a display version for maps, a physics'd version for gmod, and an explosive version of the welder fuel tank

Are you just doing this for fun or trying to actually re-create the game in 3D? Are you open sourcing all your stuff?

for fun, it's just a recreation of an outdated metastation map

and yeah, will release the map source

model source too, although they're just shitty models made with propper

chill buddy he's just messing around making maps in source engine

obviously we all know re-creating ss13 is suicide.

That's cool. Is there any reason why you choose that station and not the one we mostly play? I wanted to try fucking around with something like you're doing sometime

>clown's metafriends release them and clone them over and over despite all their crimes and confirmed vampirism
>HoP has to eventually kill it because all of security and medbay refused to stop cloning and letting it go.

I took the clown to medbay once because I saw his dead body in the hall. If you don't want a body cloned don't leave it out in the open

HoS here. I actually told the MD with his body specifically to NOT clone him. So, uh, yeah. Sorry about that.

POST WEBMS NIGGER

>Be clown vampire
>Prepare for big pranks
>Learn door wires and cut cameras
>AI sicks beepsky on me, kill beepsky, turn in stun baton then turn myself in
>Talk with officer and chill, it's all cool until suddenly
IMMOVABLE ROD KILLS ME AND DETECTIVE, OFFICER WITNESSES
>Get body transplanted in medbay, new body
>AI constantly bolts doors around me
>Claims I'm messing with telecomms
>Some other nigger is using speakers and a station bounced radio
>Tell the AI it's full of shit and to stop bolting doors around me
>Then tell the AI that it's a speaker and I haven't even touched telecomms, AI then says I was seen by it with a speaker and radio
>Security arrest me, figured out I'm innocent and the AI is lying, fueled by salt
>Get let go, AI is still a cunt to me the rest of the round
>Due to no materials I'm constantly naked, reduced to sucking off braindeads
>Go to break into cargo to kill my target, CE closes door in front of my face
>Whatever, break a window
>CE sees me, decides to try to strike me
>Fight back after being hit first, CE beats me past crit and even toolboxes me while I'm gasping, over breaking a window and self defense
>Manage to get a death touch (shows as a hug) in before I die
>After death CE starts shouting I'm a vampire, is suddenly a vampire expect since I hugged him
>Get cloned, tell medbay the CE killed me, CE still shouts I'm a vampire
>CE keeps shouting I'm a vampire, one time I'm in medbay and the CE shouts I'm a vampire in front of me and the HoP
>HoP baselessly stuns and lasers me to death on the spot, despite having no proof I'm a vampire
>Ahelp all of this, only feedback I got was that the AI was being dealt with

What a shitter safari, I didn't even get to use my antag role to make the round interesting because I was constantly in medbay due to suffering

hey man, if you don't want to make enemies of the AI, don't fuck with every door on the main hallway, get guys shocked, cut all the cameras, and fuck with telecomms devices.

Being a vampire in addition to that was just the cherry on top.

>Confirmed vampire
>If someone shouts vampire it MUST be true
>Hugging people is now vampiric

I found the librarian after you sucked them dry and messaged the AI about it, it's probably how they knew along with the CE screaming for your blood.

>Didn't fuck with t-comms
>Didn't shock doors
>AI was caught lying and security STILL believed it

I dunno, you sound like a dumb cunt desu

Cutting access and AI control of doors is an inconvenience at most, cutting cameras is a dick move but doesn't spell v.a.n.

>out yourself as a shitter early on
>get confused when people are highly suspicious of you from then on
GEE, I WONDER WHAT WENT WRONG

Reminder hugging people releases painkillers for both parties

CE here.
>my arms are grey and I have massive toxins after you hugged me
>you hugged me while you were on the ground
>no proof
desu, i'm amazed that medbay didn't give a shit.

When I got there all I knew was that the clown was sabotaging shit and I couldn't help but think "oh clown"

Then it turns out he's a vampire and the only antag while 3 other people were set to arrest and one broke into the cap's office and depressurized central hallway using false walls

Go figure

die syndie scum

Railfist is the best suicidee

AI here.
I totally did see you with a hand radio assembly.
And several people got shocked on doors, which you were tampering with.
Explain that shit.

that's still metagamin

>deathtouch someone
>abloo abloo abloo why u gotta kill the antag
Kill yerself, killete

misplaced sense of nostalgia and old server code that I don't want to bother with updating/fuck with

made it kinda modular so I possibly could modify it to a more recent version of the map

not looking forward to having to figure out floor tiles again, though

going through 600+ tiles

figuring out which are duplicates, which are new, which ones are updated, sorting them into what I already have

fuck, man

don't have screen recording shit, never done any screen recording shit before

but just for you user

I'll look something up

Do you really expect the mods to bwoink someone for killing you as antag?

On this server you know how antags work. You have had basic training in how antags operate and what they use.
We're not bay. Anyone can fire a taser or know what an emag is.

You can still cheese them with hand teles probably

>hugging is now signs of vampire
>waving hands is sign of wizard
>coughing is sign of cult
>twitching is sign of rev
>standing 1 tile distance is sign of changeling

>>>/hippie/

Spoilers: It's an extremely rubbish painkiller

>HoP baselessly stuns and lasers me to death on the spot, despite having no proof I'm a vampire
My arm rotted, I assumed you had plague-touched me.

>>>/bay/
or, if you want to stay here, see

This, though personally I still try to act like I don't understand certain antag things because I hate "I FOUND CULT RUNES. IT'S CULT GUYS" over radio.

But I'm not gonna be mad when someone does it

that's the DOOM engine?
is it dead yet?

Railfist is currently working their hardest to make a waifuposting robot

I say you're bullshitting, I was antag, and I didn't do any of that shit.

Gee I better let the person kill me over breaking a window to cargo next time then.

Without definite proof, yes. Drag me to chapel before killing me, don't laser me then drag to chapel.

Again, have a confirmed reliable source of antag evidence. Word, even of captain, can always be bullshit.

I only plague touched CE, the plague touch is non contagious, and could be from a virus. You need more proof before killing someone, and I never even hugged you.

>CMO falls down and screams "V-V-VIRUS!!"
>tells a skeleton to give him radium
>they're dragged to chemistry where the skeleton and a plasmaman each give him syringes full of radium
>CMO dies almost instantly
>Skeleton says, "We did it, we cured the virus!"

I bet you get your valids on if you find a pair of noslips or a balloon right

If this was a medium RP week they might, but it's not and nobody gives a shit when you get killed as antag. Especially after using an antag power on someone

>plague touch from a virus

???

>Virus is loose, confirmed by CMO
>Arm rots
>Laser the clown, it had to be his fault the damned vampire
>Clown never even touched you
Heads of staff everybody

But that shit happened, killette. Don't try to tell me it didn't.

Sorry but you won't get an apology even if it was an unfortunate coincidence.
Specially after two heads and the AI were saying you were vampire.

Science dream team?

Don Cheeto Robotics and general RD
Robot man Research and toxins
they grey who does xenoarch
Ashe Mallory xenobio

even from a roleplaying perspective, isnt every nanotrasen staff member suppose to know and identify antags to report them to security?
For fuck sake I am not a fireman or emergency doctor but I had to attend CPR and fire safety seminars where I work

Its a little weird that you're taking offense at people responding to antagging. That's the point of antags. To antagonize and cause conflict.

What should they do just politely roll over and die for you?

HoP was entirely valid given all the shit you were doing, honestly.
You were an obvious antag the entire round.

Maybe he didn't maybe he didn't.
What if the world was made of pudding?

I was going off of the fact that we had Nick screaming over the radio for help before he vanished, AND that we couldn't find you either.

>Hanging out at the bar
>Some greyshit pushes you over and tries to steal your sunglasses

I didn't, filing a ban request on your ass because as the clown vampire, I never touched either a station bounced radio or a speaker to spam comms. If someone else did it in a clown suit, you STILL need to vertify your facts before doing shit like telling security did something that bad and making up shit like comms sabotage when it was just some other asshole (not me) with a radio and speaker.

AI especially had no proof I was a vampire, HoP was just retarded and assumed I was a vampire, and CE was the only actual person who could even know I was a vampire, using meta to know my hug was a death touch.

All I ask is for stealth abilities to remain stealth. No slip shoes are not a syndie confirmed death weapon, e-sword is.

I was dead, the CE killed me, and I death touched him before we both died. I was dragged into medbay too, account for your patients better.

It was incredibly suspicious how nick was like "HELP, CLOWN IS ATTACKING ME, HE'S A VAMPIRE" and then is dead the next moment, that's for sure.

>Go brain dead inside a restricted area inside a restricted area
>Come back stripped of literally everything a few minutes later and in the bar

Killette, radio and speaker machines are comms sabotage.

It seems at this point you are just salty that you got outed as an antag through your numerous suspicious-ass activities.

Being an antag is not carteblanche to be ignored by the entire crew as you flaunt your antaghood at every corner.

>hanging out in library
>some greasemonkey shitter stun glove and cable cuffs me to a chair
>comes back and strips me, stuns me, uncuffs me and stuns me again before running off
>take my wallet with my id in it and run off

What was he planning?

He even got a team of coders to even get it to a playable state the madman.

>inside a restricted area inside a restricted area

>I was a vampire, using meta to know my hug was a death touch.
>using meta
>get hugged, start taking massive toxins damage
>meta
Nigger, are you that angry that you got your antag roll taken away that you want people except for you to operate on High RP rules or something?

What, getting parapenned and being able to identify zombie powder is meta? if you stand next to someone and your muscles cramp up, do you want them banned for metagaming changelings because they know what a fucking parasting is?

fuck right off killete

I was in sec, while in an even more restricted part of sec

>DIDN'T READ THE PART WHERE I NEVER TOUCHED RADIO, COMMS, OR ANY SPEAKERS

Retard detected, shut up AI

user, if you use your vampire abilities on people, they get to know you are a vampire.

But I don't believe you.

>antag uses antag ability
>you get outed because you used an antag ability

Does this mean if a changeling stings you, you can't do anything about it because it would be "metagaming" to know what a changeling is/does?

Not defending Killette, but i was the guy with the comms shit in the bombing site, i even told sec and everyone over comms

[18:14:12]SAY: ARMA-911/SomHuan (@226,241,1) As Galactic Common : I have seen him with them, and he has altered the speakers to respond to queries mid conversation

AI lying in comms about seeing the clown with speakers

A hug is not a weapon or a sting, it's just a hug, which also does not have immediate effects. Even disregarding the vampiric ability, he still beat me past crit because I broke a window to cargo.

I agree with you on principle, I'd prefer people treated catching someone with no slip shoes as a non-event and an e-sword as a huge find.
the problem is, this server is not like that, you just have to accept that and play accordingly or play over on bay

telling someone to go play on bay isn't some whacky insult like >>>GB2REDDIT
it's literally what you are after, i'm not being mean, i'm trying to be helpful

you can semi roleplay and powergame on Veeky Forums or fully roleplay and not worry about winning every single round on bay

So basically I want to ask something and this may start a shit storm discussion

Ok, let's say you para pen someone, they are now unconscious, right? You take their body and you kill them or borg them. They get revived or as a borg say you killed them.

Now, in character they are supposed to be unconscious, they may remember you being next to them before they got knocked out, but they shouldn't know that YOU killed them or borged them, right? As they weren't awake to witness it or know you were the one beating them to death for sure.

Is it acting on meta knowledge to say for sure that X killed you when IC you were unconscious?

So you were being a shitter greytide clown? You deserved it.

I don't believe you about the comms, user.
though, given the proximity to this post, I might have been mistaken. Though I DID see you with that radio, and the responses WERE changing mid conversation with you. Given your past behavior, that was enough to fool me.

you'd know who parapen'd you because they would be the only one near you before you get knocked out

I didn't tell anyone in this thread to play on bay, that was someone else. I wouldn't tell ANYONE to play on bay, that's going from one extreme to the other.

I'm telling the truth, and a ban request will be posted user.

getting borged is the same as getting wiped, no previous round knowledge should be used.

Yeah that's pretty fucking meta.

>posting a ban request for being killed as an antag, for doing antagonistic things

??

Nah, I'd personally pretend not to know though.

>unconscious, right?
Wrong. Parapens contain zombie powder and mercury. When you parapen someone they are perfectly aware of anything going on around them. Zombie powder stuns them and makes them unable to speak, and appear dead. Mercury gives them massive brain damage

also what this guy said

That's not true at all, unless posibrain

You'll see the ban request soon, user. It's for the AI.

I'm not worried, killette. The case against you was sound, even if it might have been wrong.

And then right again, because it turned out you were an antag. Which is weird.

Nah man, if they debrain you and put you in a borg you remember what happened before you got borged. Plus, people will ask you what happened when you're an MMI

Thanks for restating what I said. At that point they would be knocked out and unaware of anything after though IC.

It could be a good assumption, but not enough to really just kill someone IC

This is conflicted as an unwritten role. I've seen admins say that forced borgs do remember

Lying isn't against AI laws

What if there's like 20 people around you? how would you know which guy penned you?

Checkmate metafaggot

when they die