imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6wJUami5HI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for low level password phantom with dragonslayer greataxe

damn son
how do i twink like that? what + is your weapon? raw infuse?

Post your invasion characters, /dsg/.

Walk backwards and watch the feed on the mace cathedral knights when they swing, they will literally slide their whole hitbox's length towards you if not further.

Lorian UGS > Profaned UGS

Objectively speaking of course, you can buff Lorians with fire with 1FP

kek

What weapon should I use with my build? needs to be a weapons thats buffable and decent one-handed. doesnt matter how meme-y or bad it might be ill try it

Raw ASS

That IS hot pink, I took the values directly from a decimal val site.
My god I didn't even remember that episode, how's this?

haha i like it because he looks funny xD

well thats different

estoc or a straight sword

I second this motion.

It looks like shit

they both start with the FP consuming stomp, no?

So how do you go about regenerator builds? Can I go Luck with a bit of faith or am I better off going pure faith?
>Sun princess ring
>Anri straight sword
>blessed weapon
>gentle prayer chime in offhand
Is that it?

Post webms!

fag

So does your mom and yet here you are

Yes, but the fire is applied on the first step for Lorian

Champion of DS3 bosses, am I not right?

POST female characters

suggest improvements and rate each others if you guys feel like it

That stamina though. You 120?

my gladiator is done. with a couple extra fashion and weapon choices too, cause i'm sure everyone's gonna have the same 8 pieces of gladiator-like armor

Blessed weapon is bad. Take sunlight or bountiful sunlight

>tfw I've wasted my sulyvahn soul for the greatsword of judgment

yea

>post trannies

Ftfy

15 fth and a couple slots for replenishment and tears

prepare to have everyone hate you and all your wins to feel empty. i tried this build and it was hilarious at first but got boring pretty quick

>when you summon someone and they lag hard as fuck but don't have the decency to black crystal out
Honestly I'm just going to start chugging estus in those cases. Like seriously if I'm summoned and the host is laggy I'll just BC out. How someone can actually stay there like a fucking asshole tryharding to win a laggy battle is beyond me.

blessed weapon hp regen actually scales with spell buff, you get 4/s at 210+ spell buff which is quite fast

So I booted up DaS3 for the first time in a few weeks and it says they changed the efficacy of the MLGS. Does that mean they fucking nerfed it because I was getting ready to do a MLGS build.

Laggy fuck here

99% of the time you don't notice it or it looks like they're the ones lagging

FC at High Wall
get in here m8s

ur a faget laggy battles are fun

I like to just swing early in a lot of cases when that happens when I'm an invader. It works more often than you might think. You just sorta swing randomly in the air and sometimes it hits, it's pretty hilarious especially when you get a parry this way.

bountiful sunlight isnt worth the fth investment or the trouble in getting it

estoc or straight sword and don't spam or you'll get parried

I don't know anything about casting in this game, what SL and upgrade level would you usually have 210+, would you say?

It's a fight club shitter what do you think?

Fight clubs are basically just the shitter's league of people who can't invade or beat anyone without reaching softcap on every stat they want

9 times out of 10 it seems like if estoc/SS users just attacked in 2 hit intervals instead of 3 they'd kill most people.

omw, all the fags at pontiff's are just spamming kat running R1's or carthus curved sword R1 spam

buff

>Fight clubs are basically just the shitter's league of people who can't invade or beat anyone without reaching softcap on every stat they want

>Not having a character at SL 30, SL 55, SL 80, SL 99, and SL 120 for any occasion
seems like you're just shit m8

No, it's not hilarious you faggot, it's not hilarious at all. It's a fucking coin flip battle. A complete waste of time.

about the softcap for faith and max upgrade I think 50 faith and yorshkas+10 does it

What's your favorite UGS, /dsg/?

>Look up where to get Drakeblood set
>Picture of lothric armor

Goddammit Wikidot, you use to be unrivaled in concise and indepth information, it's been so garbage about DSIII info.

For DS1 and 2 Fextralife were shit and now it's the useful one.

Profaned, Ags, thinking of picking up the LKGS

How'd you get that many souls, fuck. I wanna do builds but grinding them up to 120 or 99 is fucking grating at this point.

Lorian or AGS

Astora Greatsword

>his favorites are the ones that just shit out AR
HMMM...

lost sinner's sword

thank fuck I was scared for a minute

P-Please respond

AGS with Leo Ring, easy.

the only reason id want to use SS is to stunlock people to death

>ags
shitter city

Powerstanced Smelter Swords

I get that or a guy rolling at the bonfire usually.

Or victory achieved.

Funny you make that presumption cause I got a bunch of guys and I haven't seen worse players than at 120 where 90% use meme crutch shit and are still helpless

is raw battle axe + great magic weapon good at younger levels

>crying

I don't know why I'd use ones that are bad, plus I like how they look.

looks like the friendly neighborhood pedophile, congratz

Is anyone here playing Luck / Faith Regen?
>Anri's Sword
>Blessed Weapon Miracle
>Bountiful Light Miracle
>Sun Princess Ring
>Blessed Off-hand (Or Dragon Shield)
I want to make one for annoying the hell out Hosts and their Army of Summons with Concealing Ring.

But I don't want to waste all that time if, even stacking all that regen doesn't really do anything worthwhile

>going through to NG++ on 5 characters, half of which are weak as shit in pve
I don't hate myself that much.

You pretty much summed up all UGS though.

What do you think of my new fashion? /dsg/

People that use Gundyr's Charge at you while aiming at your are fucking hilarious. Easiest parry of my life.

That wasnt to bad guys.
Instant summons the whole way.

see

>visceraling the gargoyle(s) on the archive roof
CAMERA
PLS
DON'T MAKE ME FALL THROUGH THE WORLD

Why do ganks ALWAYS try to hit you during the BS/Riposte animation?

You think they would realize you can't be hit after YEARS of souls.

Only regen worth while is bountiful sunlight, don't even bother with weapon/ring regens desu. I made a build with all the regen possible and 70% was coming from a single miracle. Pretty good with tears, just be super aggro at the start.

Raw battle axe with literally any buff is good at low levels. Not sure how far but at +3 SL30 I'm doing work with the thing at least.

What the fuck do you think is the point of ultra weapons

Really? Cause I can tell you the complete opposite in my experience.

All "pvp" up to SL 60 is a shitfest with twinks or people who don't know how to pvp. One shots all around.

SL60-90 is all tryhard shit with one-shot cheesing all around. Every other invasion involves some faggot using twinblades with DMB for epin 1-shot combos.

SL 100+ is the same shit except people don't die in one hit, and I meet more experienced players often.

you took my instant summons you fuck

patch fucked me

im still fucking angry

I was honestly surprised.
Thinking of picking up a weapon asides my glaive to benefit from dmb just to use it.

you could be hit in ds2

>inb4 lol i didnt play that pos game ;^)

So this...is the power...of the Black Hands...

>chugging
For what purpose. BC out or die, it's not like black crystalling out or dying is any different.

Just fighting alot of people, that character is at 120 and I use it just for fight clubs. There honesty to what has to say but that being said I do have many characters at alot of levels for invading.

As for farming, slap on that soul gear and go farm those gold wing knights, it sucks but soul farming sucks in general.

I'm in my 20's with a +3 weapon and never get summoned for blue/darkmoon or farron.

I gotta say, I do think DSIII covenants are kind of weak when compared to the first ones.

In DSI, they had loads of meaningful connections to the plot, while in DSII I liked some of the gimmicks better, and that some of them had bosses attached to them. In DSIII though, some of them are just sort of thrown at you unceremoniously, some of them have the same exact functions, the leaders are just sort of there doing nothing (one of them is literally a corpse in a corner of a sewer), and the Mound Makers is the only new covenant really.

I gotta say, I'm not very impressed for the most part when it comes to this game's covenants. Same goes for NPCs, I am almost entirely neutral on everyone that isn't Sirris or Hawkwood.

nice reading comprehension you dumb nigger.

I stopped at +2.
I deleted my last character at 25 +3 b/c no summons.
Trying during same hours too, so idk if that really made that much of a difference.

Lothric Knight Greatsword.
I only wish I could still buff infused weapons so I could still do 24/16/60 but noooo, everything has to be quality or Miyasaki-san throws an autism tantrum

>youtube.com/watch?v=c6wJUami5HI

Darkmoons fixed when