/hbg/ - Homebrew General

"Switching from a working RXtooIs system to a Iuma brick in 5 easy steps!" edition

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (10.7 downgrade - Entrypoints: Browserhax/Menuhax up to 10.5, otherwise OoT/PSMD/Ninjhax)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.51 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9

RXTools
github.com/roxas75/rxTools
gbatemp.net/threads/release-rxtools-roxas75-3ds-toolkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/
gbatemp.net/threads/release-rxtools- roxas75-3ds-toolkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/page-408#post-5602711

Downgrade+a9lh (last resort, doesn't work with a variety of new games and the dIc content): github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Other consoles: pastebin.com/pHS5LaR5

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 released. If you already have CFW (emunand/a9lh), you can update. The exploits have been patched, DON'T UPDATE IF YOU PLAN TO DOWNGRADE. You can only downgrade from 11.0 with a hardmod.
-Even on 11.0, Iuma needs an updated arm9loaderhax.bin or Iuma3DS.dat to go online. Get it here: astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/
-3ds.titlekeys.com/ added QR codes, allowing for games to be downloaded and installed directly from FBl
-Region changing with working eshop now available for O3DS only, check the guide

Another round of Iuma fixes, oh boy! You guys are sinking fast, but here it is:
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v5.5

>Wii U
-Kernel exploit for 5.5.1 leaked, allowing to run Loadiine and more.
-Tubehax is experiencing issues. Use 104.236.072.203 to bIock future updates on the 3DS or Wii U.

>PSV
-Cobra Black-Fin will be released in the future. It most likely won't be compatible with 3.60.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!r1ZnwazT!_zBPB4fcRWiAVAx8NMXKm0aL46Mic4m3qbKNRy9--Y4
strawpoll.me/10329766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone below me uses Cakes, do not trust what they say.

ooh, that's cancerous my friend

Cakes is the best CFW in the world.

I got a used N3DS from somebody else. It has a9lh on it but has an old system firmware. Is there any reason not to update it?

>rxtools in OP
fuck off m8

sky3ds master race thread WHEN

IOSUhax when?

nope

Would you at least have the decency to link the last thread?

5 H O U R S
H
O
U
R
S

>Living in the past

Thread made right, if you like.

>Making a second post with removed information and guides

Why even

Why do people update anyway?
What is the point? Don't games like Bravely make you update to like 10.6 or something offline and that's it?

What is your main reason for updating recently?

>10.5 here, everything works

Anyone know where I can get pic related for loadiine????

anyone?

eshop?

This cannot be a real fucking game.

m8 we still don't fucking know
it probably isn't dumped

it is and it's pretty good, a sequel came out recently

which is even better

Nobody probably cares to dump that game. Buy it, it can't be much jesus.

How many copies of this game were actually sold?

And who actually bought it?

it was successful enough that it got a sequel

>tfw i actually bought the 3ds version
No regrets, the game is great.

>shitposting thread kept up instead of the good one

Thanks, mods.

took them long enough

>real thread got deleted
>bait thread still here

I've been bunkered in this thread alone too long, I forgot how shitty Veeky Forums overall is.

Why does CIAngel keep crashing?

>You've given us nothing to go by
>Expecting a precise answer

wew m8

I was expecting something along the lines of either "Yeah it's just unstable software user, deal with it" or "you're a dumbass"

I remember Veeky Forums had a genuinely good mod once. I think he got let go by the admins' talent ruining policies. Like they must question why he deletes anything that isn't futa.

I'm on 10.7 for 3ds, and i have Ocarina of Time. Where do I start? I read the pastebin, and didn't really get it.

You'll need to buy an action Replay. I suggest just waiting till Browserhax or something is compatible with

seems to crash consistently on the third title if I try to install more than two titles in a row

About the SSB4 mod pastebin..
>I WANT CUSTOM TEXTURES!
>This is a slightly more complicated process, so in the interest of getting this tutorial out fast, I'm saving that for a later date.
When?

wiki guide not the pastebin

Actually took the time to get this off Blackcats for (you). I don't know why.

mega.nz/#!r1ZnwazT!_zBPB4fcRWiAVAx8NMXKm0aL46Mic4m3qbKNRy9--Y4

Anyone got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire 1.4 patch?

i need to ejaculate

>he fell for the meme

What a pal

That maybe so, but now anyone can enjoy this amazing game.

Why are you shilling on the piracy general anyway?

Can we please start ignoring bait new threads again like we used to until a few days ago, please? This kind of stuff is damages the thread and it's fucking stupid.

>If, as expected, all goes fine, the public release will be within 48 hours after that.
>its been 5 days and no words

wew

What, you don't like having rxTools shoved down your throat?

I just buy a 32gb sd card for my hacked 3ds, how do I make an exact copy of it so I dont lose anything?

if you have a9lh you can just copy the files

Last thread's pretty much dead, so I'll post it again

To anyone that still uses PSP CFW
Do you know how to fix the antipiracy software thing for DJ Max Portable 3 where it makes the game flicker and the screen black?

I can update emunand whenever I want and be perfectly fine, right?

Ive been attempting to get the swimsuit patch in fates via NTR, currently having a little trouble would be really helpful if I could have some pointers on what to do, Ive currently got the romfs and exefs extracted.

Pretty much, Just check online before updating just in case, There was an update a while back Rxtools had a while supporting.

dont think there is a fix

>Prepare to have your consoles blocked, nerds.

So what's this about A9LH being 'last resort'? I thought it was supposed to be the best way to take control of the system?

>is this something CFW would even be able to block?

Yes. Just mimic an official app.

fuck

you're in the troll general

Ah.

I still need to set aside some time to do it but Gateway just werks

Didn't they say some shit about A9LH recently? I don't check their site that often since updates are few and far between

strawpoll.me/10329766

Why bother? What does it do?

>Error finishing CIA install.
>Could not install the CIA.

ciangel's done this to me twice now. halp

What are you on?

out of sd card space dood

FF Explorers kinda blows.

FUCK

Would a Nu3DS or an unopened 3DSXL have firmware above 10.4 installed by default?

all brand new 3ds' come with 10.3 and below

Did you pIay the CoIIector's Edition extra quests and get the dIc item quests?

Can I delete the 3DS Youtube application? Not gonna watch anything on this tiny screen

Nah. I guess my comment came off a bit too objective. What I should have said was "I played it and didn't enjoy it."

A friend wanted to play it with me, is it any fun while playing with others?

Yes you can.

Reasking my question; Ive been attempting to get the swimsuit patch in fates via NTR, currently having a little trouble would be really helpful if I could have some pointers on what to do, Ive currently got the romfs and exefs extracted.

They don't care anymore and they allowed almost everyone to pirate for like 5 months. If they were to get serious they would have already done it by now.

This is inaccurate. The Friend List is not actually submitting that data and your Friends can't see it.

Alright, looks like I got meme'd with the fake 4.80 to 3.55 downgrade.

I've got a CECHA01 coming in the mail, anyone here ever downgraded a NAND ps3? I'm pretty hardcore /diy/ and got the o-scope to prove it but I'm having trouble sorting the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. Anyone got a good guide, or failing that, someone they can recommend in the US to do the mod for me? There's always a learning curve with this stuff and I'm not sure it's worth it for a one-time thing.

I don't know what firmware it's on but I'm assuming it'll be over 3.55.

fuck I wish i didn't get meme'd. would have just bought a 3.55 cecha right off the bat.

I thought rxtools was outdated?

Can you not tell the OP of this thread is just bait? Couldn't you read the first few posts?

Have you tried just playing the fucking game instead of being a faggot?

does the n3ds luma clock+l2 fuck with rythm games?
I recall MH3U's camera going crazy because of it
will Miku Hatsune sing in mopsgeschwindigkeit really really fast?

It does though, if you use an app like FBI or SaveDataFiler people who streetpass you can see it as the title you last played, and I believe it also shows it to online friends

>I believe it also shows it to online friends

Yeah it doesn't. Even if they have the corresponding Homebrew app.

Have you tried actually being helpful once in your life and not being a pain in everyones ass?

I played that miku game for like 10 minutes and it was fine. What a shit game

Also played a lot of theatrhythm and it was fine too

Nein, es sollte zu keinen Problemen kommen

Well I know it'll show to people who Streetpass you, but it's probably pulling that from Activity Log

Well since DJMP3 is out the window, anyone know any other good Rhythm games for PSP? I already got Rockband Unplugged+DLC and Gitaroo Man

P A T A P O N
A
T
A
P
O
N

>not Project Diva

Any way to make Mario 3D world less laggy on Loadiine? takes forever for shit to load

i hear patapon is pretty good

is theatrhythm one of the better rythm games out there?
recently felt the urge to play some patapon and now I need to find something as good

Vorzüglich!

Is it safe to use my 64-GB SD card for my 3DS with my Wii U for pirating games for Loadiine? I don't have a9lh, just RxTools. Essentially I want to use the same SD card for both Wii U and 3DS, both of which I'm pirating games on.

I have heard something like that.

Isn't OP breaking Rule 11 for shilling the hell out of rxTools?

Theatrhythm is great as handheld rhythm games go. Not so great compared to real rhythm games but that's to be expected.

gba to vc converter when

jesus christ buy another fucking sd card you stupid underage piece of shit