/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #362

"Always take the shot" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10079131
strawpoll.me/10079598
strawpoll.me/10107783
strawpoll.me/10118444
strawpoll.me/10162336
strawpoll.me/10170610
strawpoll.me/10209355
strawpoll.me/10288544
strawpoll.me/10296122

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
xmail.square-enix.com/fe/view/nofilef4rupo/ae3e91ee0bf07a8241cd2bc6663c9d1d/522/en/email.html/eyJ1c2VyIjp7ImxhbmciOiJlbiIsImNvdW50cnkiOiJVUyIsImxvY2FsZSI6ImVuX1VTIiwiZXh0cmEiOiJwUzRRMFI1SDdpM0xNdEtnNENaRWVneWkzdXJ3U2Z3VnJHcTZTWjNuTGpHOHR2azZLOTgycjNoSkhMbDAyeHVNIn19
fanfiction.net/s/11675308/27/Ouroboros
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We've long since passed the point where this is acceptable

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Why would Kate's family dress up like spooky ghosts?

MAXIMUM VICTORY CUTEPOSTING!

To celebrate Easter of course! They're Christians!

Ch-chasemarsh cuteposting?

>KittyVicky will never play with MouseMax

Of course! K8's family are totally not a part of the KKK.

Reminder to any Anons in/near Chicago that there's a chance to sign up for an event to give feedback about LiS. Seems like feedback will be used when planning S2.

xmail.square-enix.com/fe/view/nofilef4rupo/ae3e91ee0bf07a8241cd2bc6663c9d1d/522/en/email.html/eyJ1c2VyIjp7ImxhbmciOiJlbiIsImNvdW50cnkiOiJVUyIsImxvY2FsZSI6ImVuX1VTIiwiZXh0cmEiOiJwUzRRMFI1SDdpM0xNdEtnNENaRWVneWkzdXJ3U2Z3VnJHcTZTWjNuTGpHOHR2azZLOTgycjNoSkhMbDAyeHVNIn19

Victoria would have to do a lot of apologizing and improving before that worked out.
But I think she could do it.

Not enough Brooke like always

I see a big potential for a friendship between Kate and Chloe. At first it may be through a mutual friendship in Max, but over time they can hang out as just the two of them.
fanfiction.net/s/11675308/27/Ouroboros
This fic chapter is cute. Has Chloe and Kate hanging out. As well as a pretty touching scene between David and Chloe. Some might consider it too happy, but I don't see a problem with it. After all the shit the character went through they deserve happiness.

>OK guys first question
>Is there anything more likely to make you cry than having a younger sibling contract a terminal illness, or seeing your child killed in front of you?
>You answer that investing time in a game and being engrossed in its story, only to have none of the story threads they've laid pay off, and treating the main character's lover like an expendable thing for the main character's character growth in an incompetently planned and illogical dilemma would come close
>they respond not to worry, they've got that angle covered already, they're just looking for filler for midway through the story.

I don't see it happening. Kate's a bit too much of wet blanket for Chloe.

Kate's not judging. Chloe may want to have one friend, other than Max, that she can hang with without getting into trouble or feeling threatened.
But hey, it's fine if you disagree. I disagree with other opinions some people in the general are vocally in favor of.

Bit of a slow start since the thread was made late (At least here).
Hopefully things pick up, but I need to go for now.
G'night everyone. Hope you have sweet dreams about you favorite characters/ pairings.

Night.

Don't brush your teeth!

>Shortly thereafter Kate took to wearing a collar with the text "Chloe's" written on it so that everyone knew who's property she was

I love listening to To All of You in the morning, while I'm making breakfast/getting ready for work.

50/50 chance of me showing up as an emotional wreck though.

Here, full version. Just paying it forward. Have fun at work!

>Japs giving her brown eyes in
Not even mad. I think brown eyes would have suited her great as well - "doe eyes" and everything.

good morning lisg!

Kate would never endorse eating disorders!

Fuck off Mari!

Morning, zombie-face.

>Chloe POV

>tfw you will never see Victoria Chase lead Max into a life of high-end debauchery
>tfw you will never see Max snort cocaine in a bathroom at a Dinner Party whilst Victoria goes down on her
>tfw you will never see Max and Victoria in an apartment with a glass window overlooking the streets of a nightclub world
>tfw you will never see Max sprawled on the bed as Victoria adjusts her finely styled hair in casual yet narcissistic disregard

I see you had... pleasant dreams, Victoria.

Not pleasant enough, ma chérie.

>ywn get to wake up to that every morning

;_;

Happy?

That's too much leg!

Then fucking post some instead of whining, you whiny faggot.

Here are toes. Honestly these shots are too lewd!

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!) (thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's Chloe just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

>tfw they will listen their shit eaters' ideas who are saying ''oh you've made a good job with season 1's finale you made me cry srsly. i trust you guys atw :)''

i still can't believe that you're still believin' them about the story guys

>make a game with good atmosphere,great osts, teenagers, highschool teenage dramas...
>create cute protagonists and focus on their relationship (and you know that fans will go crazy for this pairing)
>add some cute side grill characters too
>then start to fuck up everything, fuck up every characters' story whom are you've shown as 'important,remarkable' like sean prescott, rachel amber-nathan-victoria, samuel.
>make Jefferson the only one villain (but a disney villain) David? I don't even want to talk about him desu
>give your self insert a little more screen to fill important characters' absence and to show him as 'innocent cuck, use his shitty ideas to fuck up time travel logic
>in the end drop all logic for forced tragedy to making your fans cry and ignore all criticisms about your writing

You're preaching to the choir, user.

You, like everyone else, has already made that point. Stop looking for (You)s of approval.

people are free to vent

Hey user, catch!

>Stop looking for (You)s of approval.

If you wanted it so bad all you had to do was ask

What are the odds Mari goes to the Chicago focus group?

How much of an influence will she have on season 2?

>Mari goes to the Chicago focus group

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She's already in Michel's ear. Just accept it user. :)

>like Mari didn't influence them in Season 1
>like Mari isn't their golden girl
>like, if she goes to Chicago focus group there's no way that she is gonna get job in Dontnod as a writer and becomes part of Season 2's story with Michel

since she's living there, 99% of likely she will go there.
but if we have 1% chance, only an unexpected magical tornado in Chicago can save us from Mari

I wonder what forced tragedies will be at the end of season 2.

>3000x3000 px
>three thousand pixels high
Does it mean you have an eating disorder?

I want to ____ with Max.

have tea

I want to ___ Kate ___.

I want to protect Kate's smile

I want to make Kate cry.

i want to bite Kate's bunny

No it's the Hopi Prophecy

What did Alice ever do to you?

I want to kill Kate's haters

I want to secure the existence of our people and a future for Kate's children.

STOP

i want to bite her because she's so cute

But biting hurts. Alice needs to be shown love and affection.

>Kate's children
B-but then she'd have to...do things with filthy boys.

IPSC science babies with Victoria.

She got plenty of experience at the Vortex Club party.

>wants to secure the future of Kate and Warryn's children

baka desu sin π

Max looks weird in this picture.

>Mari influences Season 2
>Dontnod decides to make her as main protagonist

Would you play it?

More rare pics.

What is Mari's power?

She can predict the past

can brush her teeth at the nighttime although she hasn't an eating disorder

YOU are lovely, thanks.

>ywn be working late night in a gas station, bored out of your mind, and then be cheered up when Max and Chloe show up and do cute things before leaving

Wake up /lisg/!

What would a Kate-Victoria science baby be like?

Alice with blonde hair

But Saturday is for sleeping in.

It will be interesting the first time Max sneaks Chloe into the dorms. Or maybe David will allow her to stay the night. Chloe getting to see how the school has changed and meet the newer student, even seeing one or two people she knows.

Hopefully none because her ideas and most of her theories were awful.

I wonder if she tweets ideas to Michel.

While I can pretty easily imagine what Max and Chloe's kid would be like. I'm having a hard time envisioning Kate and Victoria's. I'm guessing the kid would like animals, be interested in some form of art (Photography or drawing) and be religious to an extent. But I could see Victoria being a surprisingly good mother and Kate reading their child prototypes books or showing them her drawings. The kid itself (Not sure if I would want them to have a boy or girl) would be really good friends with Max and Chloe's daughter. Being slightly older, the Price/Caulfield daughter would be the one getting the Marsh/Chase child into all the trouble and adventures.

She does.

God help us all.

actually user she talks with Michel.
she is on good terms with them

Fuck...

Which is why it's important for other voices and opinions to be heard. Don't let Dontnod think everyone is 100% fine with some of the stuff they pulled. At most they actually listen, and if not at least you tried. Don't just assume they won't listen and forgo making criticisms. Because then the only voices they hear will be idiots like Mari.