/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #253

Monki magic: Esports edition

This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread:

Legfest never.

I might put up a google doc or something to see profiles and see if requirements are met for everyone in a few days for all that are interested.
My intent is simply to get people that have some of the same interests and will do be able to do some things during GW. Although, I would welcome them with open arms.

Still page 9. Someone will probably make another thread.

user are you high?

And I was waiting for it to start playing. Also first MOBA.

I'd join but I'm a beginner idolfag. I wish you good luck in your guild.

I'll join only if you can promise me it'll be better than (You) and you won't be another teasel

What's your rank? If you are at least 50 and showing good progress and able to get close to 10 million during GW preliminaries, I can make a few exceptions.

I would have joined if I wasn't already in a guild. Sorry mate.

Anything is better than that

I'd join but I'm not rank 80 yet.

>tfw huge idolfag but casual as fuck in Granblue

Would be nice to leave NoQualifyCity though.

Pretty sure I'm better than him :^)
No problems. Good luck to you and your guild!
See

Fuck off Vanq.

>idolshitters are going to qualify next month
>(You) and NFC won't

28 days is already too long to wait.

>implying

>Vanqposting

Same shit, I'd say.

But which is the real one?

>teasel's face when everyone decent leaves (You) for idolfag guild
>niggerkai's face when everyone decent leaves NoQualifyCity for idolfag guild
I can't wait to leave (You)

Shoot them both and let God sort it out.

Vanq pls stop being an attention whore.

Sani here, cannot wait to leave (You), I'm getting real tired of carrying these guys through EX+.

I'm really tempted to leave memecity as well, but most of the people there are in my friends list as well.

Am I cool yet?

I feel you, sister. A casual guild like (You) that can't keep up with my progression is no place for the God of Guns.

Same mate, I don't want to be namedropped as a meme either for being a traitor.

But if the new guild takes shitters and retarded shitposters from (You) then they'll be branded as a shit meme guild. Why would anyone want that?

>start an ex+ with the eye party
Fuck, I should go to sleep already

>Only rank 60
>That feeling when I'm a rank 88 EOP

I wish I grinded coop as hard as you did during 1/2 off XP up, senpai.

Honestly, if I were to make a new guild, I'd just write down all the (You) members to be absolutely sure I don't let any of them in. I hope the idolfag has as much foresight.

I wanna be a part of idol guild but I understand that I'm currently a sub 50 shitter that deserves no respect until I can leech bahamuts effectively like the rest of you guys.[/spoilers

Who the fuck are Sani and Vanq?

name a single thing wrong about (You)

protip you can't

Attention seekers, just ignore them.

We didn't make it past prelims?

This month's thread scapegoat. We need to cycle through them since using Eureka all the time will burn out

What did he mean by this?

the people actually trying in both of those guilds and keep getting fucked from trying because of all the shitty leechers are going to move. Shit leechers wont even have the damage or rank to even qualify for this new guild. I'm going to assume you guys want someone with near 30k-40k attack, I can do that. just hit me up leader.

Io is his backup cumdump

> Verified
This is clearly the real Vanq and not me guys.
Show your true power user.
If they put in the work and are real idolfags, I see no harm in getting them out of there if they wish to join us.

Sani is my boyfriend

Monsters need sleep too

Yeah, there wont be any harm until they start actively griefing things, sabotaging the guild and shitposting about it 24/7 here.

One of the most important things when making a guild is being careful about who you let in and not letting in the cancerous kind of person that will kill the guild from the inside.

Can the real sani just post his/her/it's pool already?

Supposed """""""""carry"""""""""" of (You).

fuck off teasel

>Verified
How can you tell?

>0 messages

no inbox notifs

What if I only like Love Live and think imas is trash.

kill yourself

Then your shit taste is terminal, unfortunately.

Terrible taste

You can like one without hating the other.

>He doesn't like all idols

>carry

This guy
can't be teasel since teasel is a bastard who doesn't talk or discuss anything guild related even though he is our guild leader.

We have serious concerns about people not logging in for days and actually saying that they quit yet they have not been booted yet.

The guild is doomed to be quite honest until we get a change of management. (You) could seriously be something good if we actually have someone competent behind the wheel.

IM@S, Aikatsu and Love Live are from the same company Bamco/Sunrise our GUNDAM and videogame overlords Gundam collab never/.

Either way the company is getting money from all type of idol fans so it's a win/win for them

Idolish7 is Bamco too aren't they?

I actually tried to get into it but the music was trash and the characters were unlikable.

Sani is my girlfriend.

blasphemy. kill the heretic

How were guild leaders decided before EOP flood? The old guild leaders don't seem too bad.

I can agree with this sentiment, but there might be some idolfags in there that aren't that way and genuinely want to leave. I won't hesitate to kick any disruptive members if the problem should arise.
I'm sorry, but you cannot join then user. Love Live is quite enjoyable, but if you think iM@S is trash, we won't be on good terms. I don't mind if you simply don't like it, but calling it trash is a no go.

Hey it's black nipples.

I plan on going to black nipple's imouto group's live at AX. Should be fun. Hopefully we can get a kuroi chikubi chant going.

Don't you fucking dare post about my girlfriend ever again.

Who are you in the guild? If you have access to his profile then you probably are in his guild shitposting about him when he has obviously carried your sorry fucking ass.

Apologize right now.

This is his actual pool.

>not being verified
My guild is comfy and I wouldn't leave anyway.

>baha HL dagger
>rank 73
:^)

nice, it's like you actually screencapped mimorin's weapon pool when he was showing it on his stream. A high quality picture my friend.

Considering how bad everyone in (You) is, that much being good enough to carry isn't surprising.

>33k
>carry

No wonder (You) didn't qualify

Being the top shitter in shitter group doesn't mean you're a carry.

dont fuckin bully my GF bitch

Don't ever reply to me or my girlfriend tali again.

Except being a carry is relative, user. You can be a less shitty player carrying a bunch of real shitters or a really good player carrying a group of decent players.

Side M can fuck off, though.

Tell her to stop sucking so much dick and focus on qualifying maybe.

Being a carry implies you're able to carry something. That shitty pool couldn't carry a paper towel.

tb honest, for an EOP it seems like she made alot of progress especially since bieng in (You) probably influences new players into mediocrity. She seems to have autism so I'd poach.

But you cant save everyone.
By trying to save someone that is known to be cancerous and toxic then you'll ruin it for everyone else. Sometimes you need to make sacrifices for the greater good and letting in people that are known shitposters and attract bad things is a horrible idea.

>she
Every fucking thread

Actually that was probably teasel's fault

Who are actually good guild leaders anyway? Or does everyone just complain about their own guild leader and think they have it bad?

Lumiere has the best guild leaders

I love my leader, Mikanrin.

Lum1 has the worst leader.

this guild placed like around 2600 right?

shame on you teasel

Same thing happens in every Veeky Forums thread.
They think their thread is the worst and is the reason for all evil in the world.

it hurts

>37 mil
?

How did these guilds even qualify?

I've been lurking for some time and have not seen it being done so I'll just ask:
Is it looked down upon If I summon an Extreme+ and post the code here to ask for backup?

Are there any good use for the Cerulean Stones? Because I really want to buy Inferno Stones right now so I could mlb my Magisa.

No