/owg/ Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX

Previous Thread:

tracer

Roadhog

Post 'em.

PHARAH IS SOLDIER'S DAUGHTER

yee boys postem

Why does Mei sound so old

tracers voice makes me want to burst my eardrums with a knife

How the hell are you able to play Zenyatta that long?

Best girl

Who is Liao?

heal slut

How do I git gud as Symmetra? Every time there's an enemy Symmetra she gets play of the game because my teammates get caught up in the action while her turrets chip away at them

When I play as Symmetra, the little guys just die before they can even really hurt someone.

Dewritos sponsorship d.va when?

Because shes a 400 million year old god of fear and death.

He's found inner peace.

Or a really good skin.

>finally got ShadowPlay working
Get ready for sicc webms girls.

>stop playing Overwatch for a bit
>not listening to anything
>Overwatch lines and sound effects playing in my head incessantly

help

my friend and I have added each other on battlenet and we show up for each other in the friends menu in Overwatch, but there's no plus sign next to each other's name to add to a squad or whatever that we've seen in other peoples screencaptures, is this a common bug or something?

the only issue I can think of is I'm in Scotland and she's in Australia, we decided to set our regions to Americas for minimum lag, but under my name is still says "Connected to: Europe"

is there a way to make sure it's changed my region for real?

would this stop us from playing together in Overwatch?

He is very fun and versatile enough to fit on just about any team.

Faggots like you is why Blizzard added an "Avoid Player" function

>keep mousing over the play button
>never actually click it
well boys, i think i've burnt myself out
fuck

forced 50 doesn't exist. That Torb on your team while on offense is exactly as skillful as you

I didn't think I'd ever be a mercyfag but I guess I am

>BBW

I LOVE LOLI D.VA!

If they're already in a party, the + doesn't appear. Maybe they're lying to you so they can party together without you

Symetra turrets now heal allies if there's one in range

hero fixed

Welcome to me last week. I like the thread at least, just because it's so reliably fast without being constant shitposting like /v/.

How does Roadhog heal with Islander skin?

>Or a really good skin
For Zenyatta? Like, witch one?

Man, 76 is great. He's quickly becoming my favorite character to play as. I don't think I've ever had as much good fortune in matches as I have playing him.

We're all _________ now

replied in last thread

what?

pretty much all of them are good, but birdman is the best one

eat shit and die

How'd I do lads

>Perform well all week
>Weekend finally comes around
>Lose nearly every fucking match since ever shitter is solo queueing it up
This is fucking ridiculous.

Gay for grandpa

>take a break to hang out with my dog
>hear a tire sound outside window
>split second of fear as I realize I have no cover

>no damage changes

HAHAHAHAHHA
FUCKING /owg/ HOLY SHIT

>using turrets to make microwave rooms
>not broken out the ass

GET ON THE FREAKIN' POINT, DUMBASS

I like Mercy but Lucio tends to be a better healer in my situations

what do?

I kicked ass in the beta with him but now I eat shit and my aim is all over the place

coming for diner

Can Blizzard nerf fucking Toblerone turret already? Talk about terrible design hero for fucks sake. Any competent player will place this shit in a spot that you can't take it out without jump into the enemy's nest

i think its because he can reliably dish out damage and put in the work of 2 players if you're good at him, thus helping negate the issue of retarded teammates

>lolis

>playan as balancemaker
>enemy has Zen (default skin)
>kill him between 5 to 10 times
>He is almost dead weight, barely any relevance
>he sticks with his hero til the end
>"He's found inner peace."

I still lost because ebin forced 50 that totally don't exist, believe me good goy.

i hate 76, he's impossible to kill, does a shit ton of consistent damage and his ult is actually way better than you'd think it would be

lucky/motherfucker

>what is roadhog (if around corners)
>what is junkrat
>what is pharah
>what is tracer

Hi /co/ do you have a Gwen one of those

So I decided to play with a friend.

Sunyatta.

Why the fuck do I always die as D'va if I detonate the mech as its about to get destroyed? Like I litteraly hold down w in the opposite direction yet the blast still kills me at least once out of five times

stop playing DPS champs and pick burst you shitter.

>playing a game about switching classes
>never switches classes

shitter

Why when there's an enemy Roadhog does he hook and oneshot the entire team, but when I play Roadhog, I can hook someone and when they get pulled, they literally shift a few feet to the right or left instantly for no reason?

What the fuck is this sick joke? This happen to anybody else?

Who /top100/ here?

Win rate is 50% dumbass

>champs

>He's impossible to kill

don't stand in front of him, if you are playing a fast character do circles around him

Alright, inside that little storage house in Volskaya on the defending side. How do you take that out?

JUST

edgelord

learn to time your attacks.

>tfw you get a reaper potg that doesn't involve the q button

>i hate 76
How

He's literally the "I want my team to win, I don't care if I get POTG" character.

If you need to push him, pick Reinhardt and approach with the shield. Alternatively, wait out his biotic field and push when it goes down.

r8 my meme m8

they need to make it so it doesnt immediately snap to you if you get behind it, because that shit is retarded
otherwise its fine

where do I check this?

I don't even know what website this is.

what website is this?

Roadhogs aren't killing off my teams, but I keep getting something like that. I'll pull a Lucio and he'll be five feet to the right and back of where he should be.

I know how to time my attacks. That didn't answer my question at all.

I think sometimes its the terrain. Fuckers will bump a rail or something and warp like 3 feet right instantly. It only happens sometimes, but its infuriating when it does.

shitty, but still funny
a solid 7 from me

How do I use Reaper's teleport against players who aren't deaf

Must've been a pretty shit game if that was potg

Alright, after two days of tryharding and getting up to a 56% winrate over 200 games, I'm officially giving up on trying to maintain my winrate until ranked comes out. I just got put in three games in a row where within ten seconds of me joining the game ends, and it ends up counting against me. That's in addition to the non-existent MMR system where I'm seeing level 5 players getting put on my team when I'm level 30.

That being said, I basically played nothing but McCree and Mai for the last two days. Who should I practice now?

OLD

FIRE IN THE ________

i play on ps4

>when your team decides to say fuck defending the point its team death match
>have to fight off two genjis who just go around everytime
>eventually lose

Why.

I even said "genji behind on point" 500 times

Is it just me, or do you reload faster if you melee during the reload animation on Reaper?

Wow they really nerfed teh drop rate on skins didn't they?

You're unlikely to ever outrun the blast. Boost the mech when you detonate it, or find cover like every other arsehole you're trying to kill.

Or live the kamikaze life.

What's the difference between ping and RTT? How high should my RTT be?

Pretty fucking useless stat though, it's mostly just who plays the hero most

so do i
got a few RL friends who play this, they're surprisingly competent although they refuse to play any support but Lucio or any tank but Reinhardt

fun times overall though

>piss4

every game is shit when I play

It's a game nigga.

same

Dont be silly. Its perfectly normal to get 3+ voice clips in 4 boxes in a row. Whats that, is that another shiny new blue player icon? I bet you feel really lucky now!

>not just spraying and praying

reminder that if you need to main in a watered down version of a game where nobody capable mained, you're probably retarded

so stop being a fucking lolbabby and play things that are actually beneficial to your team, all the characters are available to you

I think they just nerfed drop rates overall. My last 3 crates have been 2/4 dup sprays and I am salty as fuck.

>waifuposting 5 times as bad compared to /a/utism
>faggots daydreaming about being in charge of the game's balance
>wow and hs playing complaining about Mei and Bastion
>no ranked so no way to filter muh anchor team dunning-kruggerfags from actually decent or above players (not that the ranked system from closed beta was worth anything, though)

C'mon, at least visit other boards or sites if you're that bored. Try to expand your field of interests.

Do you guys got any tips for 76? Trying to learn him.

stuns are so fucking stupid