>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jqKQj426
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What would you guys say is the best place to farm souls? I have so much armor I need to buy before NG+.

Also does the heavy crossbow farming strat on the wiki not work anymore? I go across the bridge but when I turn backwards I can't aim high enough to hit the knight faggot.

The knights outside of the gay princes worked for me.

Give me a good reason to build anything other than quality.
You can't.

>What would you guys say is the best place to farm souls?

i think it's the 3 fat knights outside of wheels and the town bicycle

use rapport + soul boos items

machetes

i just kill the snakemen around the first bonfire
like 13k for killing 4 weak mobs

The three golden angel knights in Grand Archives give a lot of souls per farm, respec to use Undead Rapport to get them to kill each other/make them passive and it's super easy.

Lothric Castle first bonfire; kill the knight in there (OHKO it with magic), run back, repeat ad infinitum. It shits out souls.

The other option are the silver knights in Anor Londo, which also shit out souls. Maybe you'll get those ears, too!

DS1 here, first playthrough. Towards the end of the game. Going 40/40 str/dex. Should I a Dragon Tooth? I have some dragon scales. Or is there better dragon gear? Just as a temp for the Dragon Tooth.

Anyone else getting pissed off with Aldrich's RNG bullshit?

Anyone interested in a PS4 FC? I'm at the Highwall.

no h8 pls, i use any crest shield.

>Getting memed on by Ornstein and Smough

>Waiting outside boss fog for a sign

>Getting invaded every 10 minutes

Is this Hell?

>blue spirit comes in to help a chugging shitter
>sprint up to him
>black crystal out and take my ears with me

It's like you can actually pinpoint the moment his heart broke in half

40/40 will leave you way overleveled and you will find the final bosses to be a joke

dragontooth is fine for pve but there's much better weapons, even among greathammers

Get gud or get gone time. Really though, the signs will be in the bonfire room, not in front of the boss fog.

>das3 is already more dead than das2 was after it came to pc a month late
>pvp is exhausting, meta is too fucked, fun builds are outright bad and discouraged
>zero weapon variety
>magic fucking sucks

god, if SotFS wasn't such trash I'd go back to it. Anyone still playing DaS1 pvp? Or PvE for that matter? 3 just sucks.

>storm ruler is described as a giantslayer
>wrecks yhorme no problem
>try it on the giant in the dungeon
>does half the damage of a crossbow bolt

>leveling up vitality
>ever
>in a game where poise means shit

Fuck off

>Nerf Glaive R1 -> L2 -> R2
> R1 -> L2 -> R1 still combos

Bravo From
r
a
v
o

found the faggot wearing dresses and pajamas

Nah, I got all of those in one day in the settlement weeks ago.

Wait it seriously doesn't even work on the whopping three other giants in the game? Really?

Overwatch released

Obsidian Great Sword, if you plan on doing the dlc

>release a garbage unfinished game right before overwatch

What could go wrong?

>get 2 shot by literally everything

regen builds for maximum metashittery

I still don't know if it's an oversight or intended like in almost every fucking thing on this game

>magic fucking sucks
Nice meme m8

I want to point out the shill in (You) but you're probably semi-right with how mainstream FROM as a company is now

How about you stop being complete fucking garbage and beat the boss yourself for once in five fucking years.

If you parry the final boss, your penis shrinks by an inch. None of the dragon weapons are really good. The greataxe isn't bad though.

>overwatch
that game will last as long as titanfall and evolve

how much stam do i need for BKG r1/l2/r1

Yeah I'm sure it will. I hate Blizzard too so I hope so :)

>poise is turned off
>still win around 80% of my fights (more than half are ganks)

There is a whopping 10% absorption difference between light armor and heavy armor.

It is useless.

To be fair, it's very finished.

It's the choices they made, most of them clearly near the end, that perplex me.

>2011
>can't fucking beat OG meme double team
Just summon Solaire, his uselessness in the fight is an allegory for your pathetic existence

videogamedunky

>heavy weapons are shit
>heavy armor is shit
>VIT is still a thing
>retards are still leveling up VIT

is a fat faggot

>storm ruler in DeS can make fly enemies away
>storm ruler in DaS3 does jack shit
MIYAZAKI

>even with 20vit, fap and havels AND NO SHIELD, you can't wear a full set of medium armor if you use an ultra weapon

I'm pretty amazed by the amount of Dark Souls players that moved on to Overwatch. I wouldn't think FPS players would have much in common with Dark Souls players, but here we are.

ring of steel protection + pajamas is almost always better than full armor with no ring.

Unless you're a 40 vit havelfag

>heavy weapons are shit

found the dex fag

so, how high can I reinforce my weapon for sl30 pvp?

Yes. But non mainstream games have less players. So there is no reason for people like you bitching about DS3 online now. All cancer gone. Enjoy comfy elite multiplayer.
>logical thinking = shill
Name last AAA multyplayer based game. You don't even need to play overwatch. Just use brain

>dorkmoons are apparently aldritch rivals
>killing an aldritch gets you double tokens

>aldritch invaders don't cause dorkmoons to spawn, only reds do

I really do feel kind of bad for them when I do the same. On the other hand what else am I going to do against the host, his two phantoms, a seed, and the blueberry?

Dunno, try it yourself.

It does less damage than the old combo, but you still two shot 40 vigor with it.

Miyasaki doesn't want working blues.

sorry friend steel protection was nerfed to hell

Also besides the point, you're still wearing dresses and pajamas. Get some fashion steel, faggot.

>killing an aldritch gets you double tokens

This doesn't even happen. The double ears are from fingers.

It didn't take Overwatch to come out for people to see that there was no incentive to do multiple playthroughs or that PvP was fundamentally flawed.
From has been doing yearly releases that appeal to the masses for a few years now, it's not niche anymore so people don't stick to it as much.

oh. thanks. 30/30 for pve then? my dex is 30 right now, my str is 19. vit is 30, i might stop there, and end is 32, im stopping at 40.

of course im doing the DLC! thank you.
kek. yeah, thats what people have told me, that the dragon weapons kinda suck. i have nothing else i know how to make since im doing a pretty blind playthrough. maybe something with Sif's soul. i can't decide if i want to make a chaos, demon, or divine wep

>non mainstream games
>Dark Souls

you're a delusional little fanboy aren't you? The game is a rushed piece of shit. The online has been broken since release and is still broken almost a month later. That is the sole reason why its dead now. Period.

Do they not? I get invaded by Aldrichfags all day and blues still come. Guess I just miss the red or something.

>invader
>long fight as he hit-and-runs using mobs as meat-shields for him, estuses in the meantime
>finally when he realized he won't win, black crystals out
>no estus for me

Man, I just browsed through my screenshots folder.

This was my first time ever doing Souls PvP, so I saved a lot of them. I maxed all the covenants multiplayer.

I can see in the screenshot I took of my very first win as a memento, I'm completely out of estus with half my life gone at the High Wall, bowing to a fading blue phantom who I had the good fortune to duel 1v1 as my first fight, and took my forked tongue and left.

In my very last screenshot, after 150 wins, I am still using the same shitty gear, and yet have full HP, full FP, full estus, and my visible items bar is equipped throwing knives with 4 missing and the "very good" and "I'm sorry" carvings sarcastically slotted into the next two. In this picture, I am using patches squat on the host's dying face, right next to the ladder he tried to cheese me on.

This game has changed my wonder and excitement into bitter resentment so very, very quickly.

better off with 27/30
or 27/40 is you wanna farm a fuckload of souls for leveling

27str 2handed gives you 40

Oversight.

Information left in the game files suggests Storm Ruler was originally meant to be Curse-Rotted Greatwood's gimmick, but they moved it to Yhorm at some point in development. They even went so far as to accidentally put the wrong message in Yhorm's room.

Summon a bunch of phantoms.

That's cute. Got a source? Or is it /dsg/ home grown

Dragon Mausoleum, just kill that Drakeblood knight over and over, with soul boosting items you can get 5000 per kill, but I'm playing as a sorc so I just one shot him with crystal soul spear a few dozen times when I want to buy cosplay armor or something.

Honestly I don't understand how people can eat another blizzard game. Don't they ever learn?

You get a 50% strength bonus for 2-handing weapons, so people generally shoot from 27/40 or 28/40 if they want to use Murakumo.

At 40/40 str/dex, you can use practically any decent physical scaling weapon at +10 and wreck shit. Sif's soul will give you either the best shield in the game, a sword that hits ghosts, or the best greatsword in the game provided you level past meta. Chaos and divine won't scale with your main stats very well. Some of the demon weapons have great strength scaling though. If in doubt and you want to be boring and efficient, just use a claymore +10.

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

>get invaded in area with no mobs
>bow and he bows back

>he chuggs/ runs away into mobs
why fucking bow

I still see it as them comparing Yhorm to a Greatwood.

please respond

what the fuck fromsoft

+4

>people that gobble up blizzshit
>capable of learning

Well, I guess we're not much better, are we?

The difference from 27/40 to 40/40 refined Murakumo is about 20 AR.

how much attunement are you fuckboys going on pure casters?

I'm 29/28 int/faith with 24 attunement now and I feel like I should have even more, even with a darkmoon ring

How far does the summon range extend for white soapstone?

I find it rather funny that I keep getting summoned within seconds of putting the sign down at the Oceiros fogdoor at SL87

How do I make shotels good?

is dark souls like bloodborne where humanity effects your game?

>drawing Yorshka as a generic attractive anime woman

What was even the point?

We're talking about DaS1. The 28 strength is just so you can 1-hand it, anyway.

-10-10%
+10+10%

It's the game made to replace TF2. Blizzard literally crafted this game specifically to not only kill off a game, but cater to as many fanbases as possible. Casuals eat that shit up, but the game itself is littered with balance issues and nonsense.

but hey, it's 'fun', according to people.

That was unnecessary

>standing a half meter length between me and the host's sword length
>hits me anyway despite very little movement happening
they should've just made all the models the size of claymores if they're gonna pull this shit

Das3 desperately needs more weapons and weapon arts. PvP has almost no variety even though most people have been weaned off straight swords and rapier.

It's depressing realizing that das2 actually did something right in have 3x the weapons and magic as das3.

>you're a delusional little fanboy aren't you?
What? Kids like "non mainstream" games because that makes them feel special.
Dead online = non mainstream game
>The game is a rushed piece of shit. The online has been broken since release and is still broken almost a month later
Woah! So it's like
>DeS
>DS1
>DS2
>BB

That looks so fucking retarded

You get weapons that aren't man-serpent hatchets

but man serpent hatchet is the only good one

>this game has changed my wonder and excitement into bitter resentment

I know that feel. Invasions were my favorite thing about Dark Souls and Fromsoft royally fucked them up. Every time I invade someone I go in assuming they're a piece of shit ganker or shitter.

Hell I still haven't made another character. Why bother? All there is at the end of the slog through PVE is ganks.

>Honestly I don't understand how people can eat another From game. Don't they ever learn?

Still playing with fashion for malthael cosplay

>man serpent hatchet
>shotel
The Shotel shotel is good

Step 1: master curved weapon spinning arts
Step 2: know timings, for curved GS weapons this is important for hyperarmor
Step 3: know how may hits you can get in at any given interval
step 4: refine or sharp
step 5: seriously just use the fucking weapon

>do a SL 29 invasion in crucifixion woods
>some guy with dancer armor and caestus+astora straight sword
>his sunbro assbuddy, Pepe, with the pope clothes and a caestus+astora straight sword
>both r1 spam and parryspam me
>die

neato