twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>for free

why was the other thread kill?

/punishere209

Get the fuck in here

LTG is getting BTFO

J-J-Jam it in!

>punishere
I've lurked his streams before. Pretty chill dude. I think he needs a hug tho.

>for absolutely fuckin free

Hey user I heard you play fighting games! What are you into?

"I play SFV"

>sfv
>revelator
>kof xiv

pretty good year for fighters. looking forward to kof xiv the most. watching that frionel stream was fun.

gonna have my team be luong, beni, and athena.

What happened to the other thread?

ummm lol? where did the thread go

PSN games anyone?

Shit OP image probably triggered a mod.

>Hey user I heard you play fighting games! What are you into?
"Shitposting on imageboards"

REMINDER THAT KOF14 PREMIUM EDITION IS LISTED UNDER THE WRONG PRICE RIGHT NOW.

GET IT FOR $60 WHILE THERES AN ERROR

bestbuy.
com/site/the-king-of-fighters-xiv-premium-edition-playstation-4/5260100.p?id=bb5260100&skuId=5260100&ref=199&loc=nWAAteHRWjk&acampID=1&siteID=nWAAteHRWjk-ApQs8VLUiwBKb8TAYBNlmA&pid=13344854&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-_f.6tS46jLmx0.Xopzc06Q

last thread deleted due to severely lacking in sniffs

Redpill me on Elphelt, why shouldn't I play her? She has decent movement, can runaway and zone with rifle, tricky mix ups, good normals that aren't obnoxiously slow

shes bricks waifu

>that layout
Holy fuck that is sad

I need to get a GF so I don't end up like that holy fuckkk

yuu and nobi have their own twitch channel for tekken 7. it's live right now with a 3v3 tournament.

twitch.tv
/yuunobi_gaminglive

>why shouldn't I play her?
Because Johnny is better and cooler. If you want to play an obnoxiously good character, play Johnny.

Tekken 3v3s are the best 3v3s.

In Revelator you might as well just play Johnny, unless you really like Elphelt for whatever reason.

Just look at his title of his stream on top of that.
He's practically gone /r9k/, Bruh needs a hug.

>Thread 404s
SFV confirmed for killing fighting games

Literally play whoever the fuck you want user. But if you don't like low guts character Elphelt it's not a good pick

IALL is more gorilla than absolutely anything in SF4.

NOTHING in SF4 is as low IQ as that. You can literally just throw IALL out there with zero worries about anything. It is the most auto pilot tool I've seen in a long time

>goofs on him
>still beats him
felt good to be desu

If you want to put effort into winning or playing the game then you shouldn't play her. If you want to win with the least amount of effort, then you should play her.

>tfw the eu special edition is shit

i guess i shouldnt complain, at least we're getting the game

>No SJW, corny salty people,White Knights Included. Only Dark Knights my chat.

When has there ever been white knights in twitch chat? This guy is from Veeky Forums.

I need u Ibuki!

But I'm a sucker for short fast normals.

lol? Cammy back throw stand mk setups are easily the most low iq autopilot degenerate gorilla shit in fighting games

Have fun trying to crouch tech to avoid the unblockable and eating a counter hit meaty crouch fierce into ultra for 400 damage

EASY
RUH

twitch tv/majinobama

bruh it loses out to cr. lp from every character except birdie and gief who can just use cr. mp

i think lowtiergod makes a fool f hismelf but really guile has a hard time reacting to chuns shit in 8f plus online delay

She's supposed to be on the scene!

I'm happy revelator is coming out so people will start bitching about johnny now and will leave Elphelt alone.

Why do nips always do this

Elphelt is still a cunt. Eat shit Brick.

youtube.com/watch?v=n40Lxd53EcY

hopeful merk.

because gotta support nippon

Japan has had Johnny and still complains about Elph. She is legit the stupidest character in the game.

No I mean, they always put a girl for doing the tutorials

>Karinchu vs Machaboo
Please god

Yeah except 2012 Cammy still had to work to get in on the majority of the cast. She had to play footsies and score a knockdown.

SFV Chun doesn't have to fear ANYONE. Not ONE character in the roster. She can walk up to you and DOMINATE the mid range while on auto-pilot.

Not only that but she's also one of the best defensive chars in the game and she can easily switch between running you the fuck down to turtling and making you run into shit with little effort.

Do you think SF4 Cammy can do that? FUCK no. She had to keep walking forward to get anything started and she had to do it without a fireball to cover her approach, without godlike long range normals and without silverback gorilla shit like IALL

Every single SFV Chun plays the same. The character practically plays itself

>implying anyone can consistently react to IALL
Stop posting immediately

Wait disregard, there is fucking RUU

That's not very nice, please refrain from using such language while talking about Elphelt!

lol? Japan doesn't complain about Elphelt, the only people who complain about Elphelt are americans because they don't know how to play the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=8TK5382nxH0

>implying bad players still won't bitch about elphelt
lelo
Also, Dogura's Sin vs Machaboo's Sin?

FAB vs Ruu
Hase vs Tomo
Machaboo vs Susumu
Karinchu vs Omito
Ogawa vs Dogura

Ogawa is such a lovable autist

They do though. They also rank her in the top 3 with Sin and Johnny. She is stupid good. When Machaboo has to switch from Ky to Sin against Fumo it is a good sign the character is dumb.

>LTG

So what's the deal with this guy? Is he an actual sperg or is he just running the DSP scam?

Also, someone post the video when he cut his stream so that he could beat his GF

>still arguing about tiers

fucking quit it already.

Machaboo said Sin, Sol and Johnny are top 3.

hes an actual sperg
if your him or anyone else trying to make the "hes only acting" excuse heres an example of his """""acting"""""
youtube.com/watch?v=-izFNLTaXY4

If you actually want to watch a good May now it's the time desu

How fucked is Xrd's balance?

I would be really mad if I were this guy

if you hear him*

Machaboo said top 3 were Johnny, Zato, and Sin. The only elphelt he's concern about is Lost Soul since he never played him but, he's amazed he has all his hit confirms down.

Not fucked at all unless you are playing Potemkin actually

Pretty balanced. Just need to buff the bottom 5 characters and it's very good.

Gief can actually lariat EXTREMELY late and win against IALL, it's easy to react to even with someone with garbage reactions like me

anyone sfv eu?

>hammerfall > YRC > pot buster
Every fucking time

>50-0
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

That's fucking great
working as intended
>tfw EX rolling through necali stomps and making his wakeup DPs whiff with meaty slash

will u b my bf go-deer?

>have to take claw off to make jab hit IAL as vega
It's not fair

Shit was hilarious to watch.

At the same time, however, I kind of feel bad knowing that he's going to go and beat his girlfriend again now

So, it's really true that LTG helps random people raise to fame. Punishere was literally a nobody who barely got stream views and is getting a massive amount of attention and followers now because of LTG.

FAB is a fucking god desu

>he's shitposting the stream
holy shit this man

I'm still trying to get down lariat through stomps personally, it's kind of an alien reaction to me

only if you'll be my sugar daddy

at least you have a better matchup overall

I would watch a stream that was literally just FAB doing FAB things all the time

I call it how I see it. Nothing I said is false. Punishere is an online warrior. Solid Chun, but he still has bad habits.

twitter.com/Makky_CYS/status/736425280068157440

That actually looks a lot better

literally hours late

our boy hbr already hooked us up.

>meet me at 24hr fitness
what did he mean by this

And all those "bad habits" went unpunished.
LTG didn't take a game out of 50.

so what are some of the best fighting game stages you guys can think of? I've always loved tekken stages

>I climax with yuri's climax

can we talk about how dope that maxima colour is tho?

>channel closed
what

HOLY SHIT PUNISHERE'S CHANNEL GOT CLOSED

punishere's channel just got closed lol what

That's because LTG is ass. So why is it important when an ok Chun player with bad habits beat a shitty player? It's not important. People just obsess with LTG and he's the reason Punishere is getting attention. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin.

tekken 6 sheep stage.
tekken 5 wolf stage.
tekken 7 dragon's nest.
tag 2 naraku.
tag 1 school.

>thinking of playing overmeme to fight depression and boredome

sfv isn't doing it. when's kof?

My gentleman of extremely refined taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxZx6GNAfWo

>fab blocking in the corner til he dies over and over

The life of a Pot player

Probably because of his layout. Guess all that attention wasn't good for him afterall.

>LTG literally bitched out to the twitch cops

MY SIDES

probably just 24hrs
i streamed starship troopers and got a 24hr