/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Last thread Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saoOByAFy90
youtube.com/watch?v=tgVAA7crk8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The next time I write Naegi might be the last. Somehow it feels like [I’m telling him] "Let’s do our best, partner”.
>Might

What does Kodaka mean by this?

Woop, progress progress.

It means expect Naegi in some future DR game. Probably a crossover.

Damn, Souda has a lot of voice clips to replace, and Leon has like, the least amount.
Looks like I might have to reuse the same voice clips more than once.

Damn these are looking really good. Nice work Kuzuryu user.

Basically what this user said. They'll give him a break for a couple of games while the new characters V3 and beyond take charge of the new DR chapter. Then they'll find some dumb reason to bring Makoto back later on.

Makes sense since we're stuck with Souda for like the whole game while Leon was only around for one chapter.

Thanks a bunch, it's going well.
Also, Danganronpa 1x2 Fighting game pls, I want to use those Kuzuryuu guns and switchblades.
That's true, I'm going to have the same issue with Maizono too.
Since she's going to be replacing Sonia.
Hah, Leon and Maizono possibly surviving.
>possibly

>Also, Danganronpa 1x2 Fighting game pls, I want to use those Kuzuryuu guns and switchblades.

I wish but by the time they'd want to get around doing this, we'd have V3 and math even a V4 out at this time

So I doubt it would just be DR1 and DR2

But Fuyuhiko/Peko tag team would be sweet

>maybe

Why did I type math

I made this mashup for no reason after listening to Leon's voice clips for replacing Souda's...
I have no idea why.

The hoodie is expressive too! And again, bump

When I replayed Trigger Happy Havoc I began to wonder. What decides the score after every trial? It has something called technique and I have no idea what it is. Using concentration? Not using it? Fastforwarding? Using as little as time as possible?

kuzuryuu user! i made some revisions to the mukuro full body sprites skirts, just some mock ups. i sampled skirts from the other girls to see which one would better suit her, junkos skirt didnt look like a school skirt

my tablet isn't with me rn, excuse how unclean they look

Why would you need a gun to handle Saionji? Anyone, and I mean it, can defeat her with bare hands. Drop the gun!

And after you defeat her, I'm gonna humiliate her even futher! I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Holy shit, this is really good, I think Peko and Akane's suits her the best, I really like what you did, thanks man.

no problem! if you need anymore help ill be happy to give it. i made some mukuro school mode sprites a while ago, if you need them feel free to ask

>no Maizono in sight

I think I might need all the help I can get, most appreciated.

N-Naegi-kun....?

It's her, Leon, run like there's no fucking tomorrow!

Why would you be afraid of a woman?

There's a woman and there's Sayaka.

Big difference

Come on, he can kill her with ease or at least break her wrist. Makes you wonder why did he want to finish the job instead of just leaving her right there

Nah Sayaka would have kicked his ass if she wasn't so conflicted with her plan.

And Leon was in the heat of the moment plus who doesn't want to escape?

>go all the way back to your own room to get the toolkit
>go all the way to naegi's room again
>heat
I'm pretty sure he would be able to think during that time

Well she was more physically fit 'cause idol stuff so I agree, I'll never buy the "heat of the moment" thing though

Not really if he's literally running to his room to get the tools. He was already paranoid before about someone trying to kill him and that's what almost happened.

But it could have still been in the heat of moment and emotions on the high. He nearly got killed. Plus he could escape if he just continues on.

Everyone wanted to escape after all.

I think it's about how quickly you solve each part and how many mistakes you did before solving it.

I want to stand at the alter and watch Ibuki walk down the aisle towards me!

There's an edit of this pic out thre with all the faces replaced with Noah from Total Drama. Anyone got it?

Quality of art is important when baiting.

Woah there buddy. Important Question: What music is playing as she walks down the aisle?

youtube.com/watch?v=saoOByAFy90

Woah there buddy, that's a heavy question to ask. It will be her choice of course, and the answer is going to vary drastically depending on how much of a statement she wants to make!

But I will not worm my way out of answering the question, since you have put me on the spot. When I see Ibuki walking towards me, all eyes in the room on her but her eyes on me, this is what I hear in my head:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgVAA7crk8g

Hmm... The Princess Bride, eh?

Congrats, you win. I don't think I'll ever meet anyone else more deserving of Ibuki.

Does /drg/ roleplay at all?

Here and there, I guess?

I mostly mean on like, F-List and stuff.

Oh, not that I'm aware of then.

>The waifu who was actually important before Kodaka decided to snub her in favor of his husbando.
What was her name, /drg/?

Ibuki friends report in

>white dress
she's not fooling anybody

I like it

Say of the timeline of IF actually happened with everyone getting out alive, can you see the students who died in the actual story joining Future Foundation? I know they probably wouldn't let Mukuro in like Toko. With Kyousuke leading, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted her dead.

I don't see why they wouldn't want to not join. I mean it's not like they had anywhere else to go. For which divisions they'd be placed in....

I could see them throwing Taka and Mondo in a division together. Maybe 6th Division. Chihiro, Division 7, Leon Division 9, Sakura Division 12, Hifumi Division 3??, Celeste Division 4 and Sayaka Divisions 8 or 14 I suppose.

everybody would be let in except Toko and Mukuro I'd say. They'd probably hunt Mukuro, but most of the other classmates seemed to be in her corner at the end of IF. Maybe Naegi could convince them not to kill her, idk

Sayaka would be all over that hopedick

>decide to play another game
>the first character to have extended voice parts is Papenbrook doing his Nagito voice
NO ESCAPE

>Playing it with English voices
why

Papenbrook as Nagito is probably the biggest reason to avoid the dub.

>Naegi going full fugitive with Mukuro

Like other anons said they'd let in everyone but Toko and Mukuro. Mukuro would be lucky if they reject her with her life.

Yeah seeing how clingy Sayaka was, I'd imagine she'd beg to be in the same division as Makoto.

Though that would have Division 14 having Kyoko, Makoto, Byakuya, Hiro and Sayaka.

Unless they have the class more spread out in different divisions in this new timeline.

>Mukuro and her fags' biggest wet dream

Looks like he has his own ahoge

I'll always have a soft spot for English Nagito because that's how I first played the game. It's not bad, it's just different.

>Kodaka for V3 MC

No wonder he's adding in a love hotel

I could see him doing that. But I could also see him not doing that. The world needs the FF a lot more at the end of IF than in the real timeline. Junko is still alive.

>I could see them throwing Taka and Mondo in a division together. Maybe 6th Division.

I like where this is going.

Juzo would fuck their shit up if they mess around though

kuzuryuu user, you here? i gave mukuro the right shoes and some knee socks, if you want it

Best boy don't fuck around.

I'm here, was just trying to fix Leon's shiz.

here, im pretty sure mukuros sprites all use the same legs so you can pretty much just copy and paste these onto the others. if you want me to fix anything let me know!

Thanks, you're really good!
That looks so much better than before.
I'll totally hold on to your offer!

>Toko and Mukuro don't get in FF.
>DRIF: Ultra Despair Girls
>Komaru, Toko and Mukuro

Imagine the carnage.

>"muh normalness"
>"muh Byakuya sama"
>"muh Junko and Makoto"

yeah I'll pass

>Juzo would fuck their shit up if they mess around though
No way. They would stick up for each other every step of the way. We already know just how far Ishimaru would defend Mondo, and Mondo is not willing to back down from a fight.

>TFW IF-verse Makoto is the mastermind of the new timeline
>TFW V3 is actually a twisted version of IF's timeline where Makoto people goes fucking NUCLEAR after watching one of his friends, and the girl who saved his life, mercilessly gunned down by Kyousuke's goons
>no Hope
>no Despair
>there is only Rage
>Makoto Naegi. The Ultimate Fury

*of all people

And Juzo will still fuck their shit up if they got out of line so it's irrelevant

>Rage Makoto gets BTFO by Raiden
>Raiden absorbs the rage

>Implying he wouldn't be a calm, yet dangerous mastermind whose main goals is keep the world clean of criminals (or free will if we can go that far) , thus targeting the V3 school makes sense

Goal *
>AI Makoto taking control of the Robo hope

>Makaden is born

V4?

But what if he actually takes control of Twintails-san instead?

>Assuming Twin Tails wasn't setting the whole thing up from the start so she could take over

Kurenai will be the true mastermind.

Kuren

Oh yeah, I was just about to ask why did you start calling her Kurenai? March user Strikes again?

an user said it was revealed in the mahiru/koizumi famitsu issue, i dont think anyone found it in there though so take it with a grain of salt

One of the anons said her name got revealed in the last Famitsu article with Mahiru/Hiyoko/Mikan but as of yet we haven't seen that portion so we'll just have to wait and see if it's true.

Currently uploading Leon's introduction.

Doesn't that name mean red or something? I guess I can believe it (Mainly because it sounds sorta cute)

It means crimson.
Satomi means intelligent/clever and also village.

That name gives me that disgusting Kirigiri vibe.
>that danganrompa 3 edit
I blame sprite box for not uploading and myself for trusting only that site. How's that project going?

As Kuzu chan said yeah Kurenai means crimson and Satomi means village but also clever and intelligence

Which is why I kinda believe it. It would make sense.

Nice DR3 Despair edit

Nice sweater vest, nerd.

Give me your lunch money dork

Danganronpa * Typing in the night without a proper source of light is always a bad idea
I just hope she's not another Kirigiri

Shut up... my mom said if I didn't wear it, I can't attend the annual watermelon smashing festival, that's all.
Uploading my Leon intro, then I will move onto Kirigiri's.

Same. We don't need another Kyoko or Chiaki. I hope she's just original. I'm not saying she's gotta be like Yukiko but I do hope Kurenai has a personality that stands out.

She's said to have a resolute personality or something

Well characters like that are pretty damn useful if you want to make the investigation as blurry as possible to have twist during the trial. If you knew who the killer was each time ,there would be a lot of frustration ,like for 1-1.
But I am kinda mixed about that. Sometimes choosing the right bullet proof was shit and you had no idea what to do ,but the game gave some nice twists because of exactly how restricted we are in "what to think" ,like 1-4 or 2-1

Good job with Sakura's intro, and nice channel name too.
Yeah, I'm not saying they're bad though, I want my Crimson beauty to shine on her own way

>Real Madrid wind Champions League
>All these mad people
>mfw