/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Teddy Memes Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Nintendo NY hosting Zelda extravaganza next month; 500 fans can play Zelda Wii U: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-ny-hosting-zelda-extravaganza-next-month-500-fans-can-play-zelda-wii-u/
「!」Starters for Pokemon Sun and Moon Revealed!: youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c
「!」Teddy Together to be localized in EU/AUS: siliconera.com/2016/05/24/teddy-together-localization-kuma-tomo/
「!」Monster Hunter amiibo announced: ign.com/articles/2016/05/26/monster-hunter-stories-japanese-release-date-amiibo-unveiled
「!」Nintendo to enter the movie business; first movies expected within 2-3 years: polygon.com/2016/5/16/11682186/nintendo-movies-tatsumi-kimishima
「!」Yokai Watch 2 coming to NA, split-version style: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/732241559853371392
「!」Monster Hunter Generations coming July 15th, along with a limited edition New 3DSXL: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730774539739758592
「!」Style Savvy: Fashion Forward coming to NA on August 19th: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730434827154010112
「!」Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice announced: siliconera.com/2016/05/11/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-justice-brings-order-courts-september/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/PinF9dFv
Wii U - pastebin.com/pmZUkJcd

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-v8.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, n will be VR, usa #1" and things alike

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastcontinue.com/3ds/djmax-encore-revealed-nintendo-3ds/
strawpoll.me/4760506
nintendoeverything.com/djmax-encore-heading-to-3ds/
youtube.com/watch?v=2wrJtvhUf_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Missed this:

thelastcontinue.com/3ds/djmax-encore-revealed-nintendo-3ds/

strawpoll.me/4760506
strawpoll.me/4760506
strawpoll.me/4760506
strawpoll.me/4760506
strawpoll.me/4760506

Triangle

Rhombus

Should I buy Captain Toad or Yoshi's Wooly World?

Captain Toad if you money value; Woolly World for replay value

Thanks. Will get both eventually.

We ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

hit

Hey guys, etrian odissey untold, tmg, is on sale on Nintendo eshop. Should i buy it? That could ne my first dungeon crawler on 3ds, noto sire of what to except. I'm into rpg but this shit looks hardcore.. Could you help a bro?

I'd start with EO IV, be careful though that these games can get really grindy near the end.

Why not try the demo?

This looks really interesting, and can't find info about it anywhere else.

nintendoeverything.com/djmax-encore-heading-to-3ds/
Nvm just missed it.

what

Nothing wrong with me.

prove it first

Something's got to give.

I linked my 3DS to my Wii U NNID through my 3DS.
It looks like everything worked and it downloaded my Mii from the Wii U and everything.

But when I try to redeem 3DS games through the eShop from my PC, it acts as if my NNID isn't associated with any 3DSs.
What's up?

Have you logged into the eShop?

Yeah, I logged onto the eShop on the 3DS as well this time and this time it worked.

Weird, maybe you don't get linked until you go in the eShop for the first time.

Bought this game last night. Having a blast.
Anyone else? Is the DLC worth it?

Bought it on release, it's amazing but never finished it for no reason.

I told you faggots to buy bitcoin when it was 260. It went up to 420.

Then it was 450, not even a week ago, and I said buy bitcoin. Nobody did.

Its 520 now, and rising. You faggots.

It was my GOTY last year.

DLC adds six levels that aren't really anything special, one character, something like 20 hats, and some weapons/items. I really wish there was a little more to it considering it's 25% of the price of the game itself but like 10% of the content. It's disappointing after how great the Free DLC for Shovel Knight has been.

How many worlds does the main game have?

mama dead

I have a bunch of games on the micro sd card of my 3ds. And I was wondering how that microSD Management thing from the system options work.

Can I wirelessly move all my games/saves from my micro sd card to my PC, switch out the card for a bigger micro sd card, and move everything back using the same method?

I don't know how that app works but the process for updating to a new SD card is just copy pasting everything.

Mamma alive

aaaaaaaaaaaaah

>digital currency is the future

Mhm.

Check out my new tshirt.

What size is it Gor

XXL

Do you get chubby women with that shirt and your glasses?

What was the game that allowed people to crack the 3DS again?

Cubic Ninja is the one you're thinking of I think, you can't do it anymore with the most recent firmware, for more info go to

I think it's a large.

Yes. Also shortstacks

Does anyone care if its the future if you make a profit?

Three worlds, the DLC adds two more levels to each world.

Maybe I'll buy it the year I finish it.

ninty gen I gotta a question which is more like a personal advice
Im enrolling in a university this fall, and the place seems pretty, say, socially kill

So I thought of bringing my Wii U with me, have mario and smash to break the ice between roomies etc

The catch is though, my Wii U is a japanese one, which is fine for me I guess but not necessarily to the others

Do you think I should bring it with me regardless?

Yeah bring it, maybe you can print a list with the most common commands and what they mean so people can use it.

Bring it. They need to learn The Lord's tounge.

I'll be parading as a normie, though I learned moon when I was like, 15

Idk if that will give a weird vibe though

I wish I had started with moon around that time instead of playing RuneScape like a madman.

>this song is nowhere to be found in planet robobot

youtube.com/watch?v=2wrJtvhUf_k

What a wasted oppurtunity

Is that the RPG-like battle song?

can n3ds work with exfat sd cards, or do i still need to reformat into fat32?

FAT32 only.

thanks mate

You ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

mamma seizure

Is this the new eternally gay?

Plopper pia

Add me on wii u guys

no you make me go mamma mia

No u bought Popeye instead of bitcoin.

I no rite?

Soooooo..
wich of the atlus games should I get
I have 20 euros
persona Q = 20eu
etrian ody iv= 10eu
etrian ody milenium girl = 10eu
soul hackers = 10eu
or just wait a bit not sure if anything good is going to be released near today

EO4 and soul hackers

Yeah rite

EOIV and save the rest.

Pastebin for the 3DS upcoming releases is broke.

I'm really only interested in Kirby, Yo-Kai, and Monster Hunter this year. Maybe now I can catch up on some games I missed from years past.

>EO4
>EOIV and save the rest
Alright sounds good thanks

I know that monster hunter generations is going to be 15 july
and I recommend it already monster hunter games are really good in my opinion

>no Rhythm Heaven
Reminds me I have to update and post the 3ds game list

I dont understand this one

No

Should I grab this even if I already have a 3DS? I don't really like the filter the 3DS puts on DS games. Also, how does the D-Pad compare the the D-Pad of the 3DS? I'm pretty autistic about D-Pads.

I dont know about the DSi but the DS lite dpad is way worse than the 3ds one

No buy bitcoin

N3ds feels the best but the lite feels better than the o3ds the lite feels smoother and softer than the o3ds

>the pentagram on the left speaker on the DSLite

I was an edgy kid B)

Well I like my Dpads clicky like with the o3ds xl and the Vita

the dsi is softer than the o3ds

We all were user

should be, admiring the dark magicians in games was the bombshit

>not running around like Naruto

>not training like Goku

>not training like rock lee from narute

How does it feel not getting Mother 3?

I have the special edition of fire emblem fates. So I'm on chapter 9 of hoshido's path, but I don't see the option in the main menu to download revelations. Do I need to beat one of the paths first?

I thought you could choose that path right away. I know it's included in the cartridge.

I don't care but I'm upset that they implied a release in E3 2014 and nothing happened.

Who cares at this point my dude? Would just be ruined by da MEMEhouse

xD

I need an advice.

I want to buy a Wii U and/or a 3DS XL (never owned a Nindendo console), but I'm scared that I'll fuck something up.
Here's the thing: EU PSN is waaay more expensive than the US one; so that's why the general advice is to register your Amazon billing address to a hotel in Oregon (0% sales tax, and they don't do any address checks), so you can use your country's credit card and buy US PSN credits at regular price. Region locking exists, but I only know of 2 games that are locked to a US console, so I don't really care about them. In the end I got what I wanted - full experience at the US (cheaper) price. I ended up completely abandoning my EU/UK account with ~200 pounds (I'm not even from the UK).

Will I encounter something like that with Nintendo? Will all the good games be locked out from my EU region, or will they be more expensive? I've read some advice about setting your region to Canada, so you can use international credit cards to buy credits.

Consoles are locked in the factory, if you buy a EU console you can't use the US store or use US physical games.
You can buy an US console and try to find US games somewhere, but you won't be able to use European games.

I'm only buying digital versions on the PSN; and if I understood correctly, digital Nintendo games are region free? What I want is to get the full experience - is there a reason for me to fake a US account? Is the EU store more expensive or severely lacking in games/features? Oh, and are all the games available in digital format? I can buy every single Sony game in digital format (PS3/4/Vita).

No 3DS games are region free.
You can't use the store from other region unless the console is from that region.
Almost every worthwhile game is in the eShop, there's a few exceptions with 2011-2012 games.
The few ones that I remember that are not on the eShop are Kingdom Hearts 3D, DoA Dimensions and maybe Shinobi.
Prices are usually the "same", except for, you know, 40 dollars being translated to 40 euros.

>Prices are usually the "same", except for, you know, 40 dollars being translated to 40 euros.
Yeah, that's the kind of stuff I was afraid of. At least it's not as bad as $40 being 40 pounds (what the fuck, UK).
Well, guess I can live with that. If both stores get the same games (eventually), I'm satisfied.
Appreciate the help.

Are you going digital only? Also there's the incovenient of Atlus games taking some time to be released there.

>Are you going digital only?
Very likely, here in Serbia the stores are pretty expensive, $60 games easily go over $90 after conversion, and single room apartment rent goes for around $200, to draw a parallel.
Also, Nintendo is decent enough to allow you to plug in an external hard drive. Fuck Vita and its proprietary totally-not-micro-SD card.

Atlus games get released on another platforms, so I'm fine with that. I'm more about exclusives like Xenoblade X/Bayonetta 2/Golden Sun. Funny thing, their P4DAN is the one region locked game I got.

What store will you use? Some countries don't have one