>Teorec
>thatsleepyguy
>Thivus
>TWOOLS
>Underscore_Flash
>Vimtoman
>zachrealtalk

Reminder that all these people are dead and gone

so why is it that some heavier versions of the same weapon type have slower follow up attacks than the lighter ones? This makes getting the second attack in less consistent or impossible.
For example washing pole can be escaped before the second hit but lighter katanas can't be
Dark souls 1 had this shit feature too.

Post the top five meme weapons.

shit thread

CYCLEFAGS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEE
GO AND FUCK YOUR PRECIOUS PRIMORDIAL SERPENTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

Pontiff Sulyvahn did nothing wrong.

what's the best way to make a pure FAI build fun in DaS3?

DS3 wiki says that a +10 Refined broadsword will surpass other Straight Swords like a fully upgraded and infused Lothric Knight Sword.
But in the table it's the raw infusion that seems to deal the most damage.

Did they fuck up or am I retarded?

DS1 had poise so if a guy wanted to try to poke you out of an ultra swing they were welcome to get stunlocked and killed

DS3 is a mess so nothing makes sense

Thanks for using the fixed version.

>10 concords
>1,000,000 souls

you're retarded

like really extremely retarded

Weapons like the capra demon sword weren't fast enough to stunlock though and your only get 1 hit even if you broke their poise.

What did he mean by this?

Eat shit straight sword bitch

>tfw scholar ending made me excited for the future of DaS because we don't know what's outside of light and dark
>hype because bearer was gonna find a way to break the curse
>DaS3
>bearer kinda did maybe? who cares, DaS1 references
>vague reference to scholar in end of fire ending

I really dislike the pandering to DaS1

You're a retard

Well then

stop posting shit art from this incestuous fuck

Play as herald, cleric or deprived and go save the blind girl.

Oh, dear Brother..

The DLCs that Fromsoft make typically have unique gimmick weapons in them (see: bonefist).
What are you guys hoping for?

I want paired estocs or paired reapers, and a straight sword with a quickstep weapon art.

I would black crystal that shit so hard.
>cucking 3 blues at the same time

>dreaming
>huge boss the size of Vendrick is walking around a dark room swinging a sword slowly
>as I attack the room gets darker and darker with flashes of light when the boss drops her sword
>it gets so dark that I can no longer see my own menu so I can't get a torch
>playing by ear
>the boss drops her sword again
>the sword is actually a sheath
>the inside of the sheath was a floppy penis shaped weapon
>what the fuck
>some comment about shadman I don't remember
>suddenly the boss is human sized and is in my room
>I am licking the boss all over
>I am fucking the boss
>mom walks in
>pretend I am attacking the boss
>wake up
I feel unsatisfied

>DS1 had poise so if a guy wanted to try to poke you out of an ultra swing they were welcome to get stunlocked and killed
But only if the poke guy has less than 76 poise and the UGS guy more than 20(?).

Why does DS3 retcon DS1?

>For example washing pole can be escaped before the second hit but lighter katanas can't be
Yeah I sure do with R1 x 2 with a balanced pole stunlocked. That's definitely needed because that weapon is seriously weak.

post bad gladiators

I'm not even confident what you say is true and even if that's the case nobody used that weapon unless they were dual wielding for fun time capra theme invasions

wanna suck his dick (female) (male)

THE NUMBERS, MASON

>black crystal out
>after buffing your weapon with darkmoon blade

that would be the best.

what the fuck

>waaah i want poise back so I dont have to think when to counterattack

learn proper spacing, retard

Check for yourself
Use the lightest weapon like a 0.5 dagger,
Then use a 1 or higher unit dagger and see the slight difference follow up attack speed.

And everybody else dislikes Ds2

wow, vintage meme

>DS1 had poise so if a ultra weapon user attacked he got simply out DPS'd by faster weapons
fixed that

Post spellbuff chart

>three games into the series, with four DLCs
>still have no idea what the primordial serpents are truly after
>never even see them after the first game

Choose Cleric as your starting class and just pump ATT, FAI, VIG, and a some END. Pick up the Astora Straight Sword and make it Raw. Later on, you can just buff it so it does decent damage against lategame enemies.

You could also pair LCK with FAI (Which, coincidentally, the Cleric class is optimal for.) and use Anri's Straight Sword instead. That way you can stack regen in many ways:

>Replenishment/Bountiful Light
>Blessed Shield
>ASS
>Sun Princess Ring

...and still be able to use a hard-hitting weapon that also has the benefit of being able to be buffed with Lightning Blade, Dark Blade, or Darkmoon Blade.

If you don't want to invest in LCK, you can just go with a Raw weapon of your choice. It's up to you.

>everybody
what is a vocal minority

Simple infused twin dragon greatshield + great magic shield viable blocking solution for sorcfag?

something that people often use as an excuse when they want to stay in denial

lol this is so fucking backwards I can't help but laugh at you

proper spacing and timing, like dex users used to have to learn against armored ultra weapon users? You know where you had to maneuver in and out of swings like dextrous people do?

lmao the vocal minority is the ds2 dick suckers

Is there a FC up?

This feature seems to be in dark souls 3 but i'm not sure if it's tied to weight exactly.
I found a video with some in.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI7zTT6YD_k

>decide to try out UGS for second playthrough
>pick up Astora Greatsword and try it out
>rolling 2HR1's do more damage than normal R1s
>Charged 2HR2 does more damage than backstab and sends enemies flying
>Even my weaker claymore does more damage on backstab

This weapon is goofy as hell. I'm just rolling around, doing R1s and charging my R2 when I get an opening.

Although I do wonder if going with a normal greatsword would be better, since my claymore is a level below my Astora UGS, and kills dudes just as easily.

Why does raw astora straight sword do so much damage holy shit

can i bring pickaxe

What the fuck are you talking about, it honestly baffles me that you can say some shit like capra doesn't stun lock and then you fucking tell me to verify it using daggers? Are you still drunk from last night?

Lol yeah out dps anybody when the other guy breaks poise in 1/4 of the hits you do and you get stunlocked for 3 ultra hits, GOOD LUCK

No more fight clubs at /dsg/. All the hosts stopped playing the game. They got bored.

Since both are viable, just go with what feels/looks right.

I love the Bastard Sword and the Flammy just for looks.

given that you arn't even paying attention i'm guessing you don't care but i said this is the case for pretty much all weapons.
a very clear example is the quelaags fury sword compared to other curved swords.

>Although I do wonder if going with a normal greatsword would be better
If you intend to pvp - fuck no. UGS' have much better hyperarmor and unparriable 2h attacks.

>i bitch about the meta and "meta" weapons

What does AR and DT stand for?

pls assist

>tfw helping bluebros and redbros out at the same time

So instability bonus is 1.4x and it's when you get the "thunk" noises on attacks.
And counters are just done by thrust attacks, are 1.3/1.6x depending on leo ring and are whenever you attack while the enemy is also attacking.

Is this correct?

attack rating

>summon hawkwood to be bait for the snakemen brigade
>he jumps off the fucking ledge
This is why you're not a Watcher.

Astora is literally broken righht now, the rolling attack counts as a thrust

I want to make a faith build because I hate myself. Is raw Lothric Knight Greatsword (the lightning UGS) a good option?

Dick time

Is Yorksha's Chime really the best Miracle Catalyst? I do prefer to use Talismans, but at 40 FAI I feel like my Canvas Talisman isn't hitting all that hard

weapon recommendation for a pyromancer guys?
Currently having the hand axe equipped but its rather meh.

What about the witch locks?
some other one hander?

You know curved swords could get 4 hits in before the second hit of a ultra weapons hit, right?
There is a reason why dmb falchions were so popular in DaS1

Alright well I just took a quick look at the video and a hit from the demons great machete stunned a guy for so long he was able to walk around him and backstba him so I'm not really buying what you're saying about that

I know that some of the more powerful weapons in a category have altered stam/stun/whatever properties but do you realize how fucking dumb it is to tell me that the evidence of the great machete not being to stunlock is to look at the different properties of daggers?

Because Astora is pure, when you embrace that you unlock its true power.

How do you get up there?

hell yeah, i do that too.
I sit by the dilapidated bridge though, most fuckers don't even look hard enough and walk right by me.

attack rating and deep throat

>tfw the blues are awful and the reds just farm them for tongues
you'll help out a few blues at least

>lothric cleric's buffs also helps you if you're a red

This thing can be better than SSS sometimes.

I could set a ps4 one up in a little bit, just gonna eat some stuff. However, my highest character that that still has a boss available is around 60 iirc, dunno how badly scaling can hit you but I'm here if needs be

huh. The spellbuff guide doesn't mention the cleric's candlestick.

Is it any good?

Yeah maybe if you let them walk right up to you and start swinging at point blank

It's ridiculous. It gives you like 40 or 50% damage resist and bunch of bonus damage. It also works in your own world if you Rapport them.

I should do this for people, I always get invaded and blues to come into my games. I even farmed 30 concords in 4 hours as a Darkmoon at 72, my account must be blessed or some shit.

How viable is a 30/13 claymore in the forest at sl 35?

>leave a message encouraging people to fall into Patches trap
>use the squat gesture
>it gets downvoted
kek

And at 40 faith Yorksha's will hit even less hard.

Want to use miracles in ds3 but the only useful stuff one can get early is a small heal, homeward and the cleansing tears.
All the cool shit is half the game away.

I becomes best at ~50 faith.

I always enjoy using Dex weapons with my pyromancers, I've been having a blast with the Crescent Moon Blade, but my go-to's are the Carthus Curved Sword/Greatsword

>ng+++
>forgot to kill yorshka everytime

Like this
Blue in the screenshot I posted killed that invader and the one that invaded me right after as well, good day for him I suppose.

Ask the Sword Master to help you with the Dancer. :^)

>tfw 600k souls and 2 concords

oh concord farming. i have 20 more to go and that means about eight hours with both gold serpent ring and symbol of avarice.

I think I'll be putting myself to 50 faith eventually, but what would my next best option be?

get the rapier too nerd

Quite viable, especially if you resin it.

read the pastebin thoroughly

>hyper armor

I'm new and what is this?