/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kannawataame
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pre-order Tsubasa's game, now!

UH OH

Tsubasa is shit and so is her game.

Fix'd

Sorry, no more changes. It's locked.

Fuck off Shitlenafag

Is Effie really that tiny? And why is Felicia so big?

> Final chapter on Lunatic Conquest
> Already used up all my rescue rods
> Those fucking maids and that asshole with the hexing rod
What do, /feg/?

Reposting from last thread

What's actually written inside the spell tomes of the game? Is each tome a manual for how to cast the spell in question, and the caster needs to be able to read the instructions every time because they're too complex to memorize? Or is the tome itself just filled cover-to-cover with magical markings and runes that are necessary to conjure fireballs and shit out of thin air?

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

Is it comfy Severa time?

Is Ophelia trying to snap Siegbert's neck?
Fuck off, the game's going to dead on arrival here too, and if Nintendo knows what's good for them they'll pretend it doesn't exist after.

>finally accumulate a hefty setsuna folder thanks to the artist that does nothing but draw setsuna
>70% of total folder is azama/setsuna

feeling conflicted my dude

Since google gave me nothing I'll ask here.
Does the european version of fates fix any of the issues with the US version, like mistranslations and that one seizou and beruka support?

You can say whatever you like, as long as you pre-order. Did you pre-order it yet?

>Marry Oboro, have Kana
>Kana marries Kiragi

I wonder how Oboro feels about all of this

Once you finish the chapter, you'll revert back to the savestate you had when you started the Garon chapter. The only change IIRC is that you get to keep the Shadow Yato. Any characters who got killed in the Endgame will be revived and the Record Hall won't even show that they went down.

So it's perfectly okay to sacrifice any units you need (except Corrin) as long as you're able to kill Takumi

Some typos. SOME. Not all, some.

Nothing else is changed no dual audio no face rubbing no swimsuits no retranslation no recast effies voice no nothing you get nothing extra its the exact same game we've said this so many times in the past week

I mean if they really did change shit you think your google search would have been more fruitful

A few small typos here and there, along with changing the track name "Dusk Falls" to "Dusk Comes"
Aside from that, it's just the American version but with more text languages (like Spanish)

I like Hana

l-little sister thighs?

>Setsunas stupid giggle when she has a good level up
This bitch is so dumb yet so adorable

Little sister legs

I see. I expected more from NoE but what can you do. Here's hoping they unfuck KOWASHITAI at least

>if Azura marries Takumi then Kiragi will abuse his power for murder

Nope. That's almost as terrifying as Setsuna's weird humming she uses to hunt.

>he saves pictures of his waifu with other men
Cuck.

Does Severa prefer Cynthia or Beruka?

I wish I had a cute older Sistera.

>Azure marries Takumi
T-that's actually what I did. My daughter married Kiragi, who is technically her cousin?

I don't know. I would guess Oboro lives vicariously through her daughter.

Severa prefers her mother to love her instead of Chrom.

pure sex

You let your daughter marry a murderer. Congratulations.

I love Taco and Water's S rank, the dialogue is like something out of a hentai doujin.

Why do you type like a retard?

What was wrong with the way he typed?

I let her marry a cutie

>you can't shorten character's names ever

Cordy loves her Sev the most.

Cute

Post more fe girls sleeping

Post those NA castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

He uses his singing to kill. It's like he's evil Shigure.

Kiragi's just a dumb hunk who cares.

>Severa returns home
>Cordelia sees she married a man version of her and gave birth to a clone of her
That's one hell of an Oedipus complex.

It's called being innovative desu
I love my adorable, smart nephew!

Great, now I have to S-rank them on my Birthright run

Recommend some good classes for MC on Conquest.

>inb4 Cavalier

>accessories that aren't Bath Towels
So what do you need?

What exactly is "hunk" /feg/ jargon for?

So I just made Ninja Rhajat... she's even worse than I expected. I think she might honestly be the worst ninja I'll have in the whole game, because at least Ninja Orochi will make a good Flame Shuriken user. I was also pissed to find out that even though Hayato has Oni Savage as his secondary class, marrying Rinkah does not give him the ability to turn into a Ninja like she can. I actually wasted a good chunk of time trying to build him up physically. Ah well. At least it was only for a few chapters.

Why is Siegbert so ugly?

Wrong sisters user

That's actually kind of awesome though. I like the idea that Kiragi is this extremely bright and happy kid who also has no qualms about getting shit done. This seems particularly true if his mom is Azura or Camilla.

Is it this artist?

twitter.com/kannawataame

I wouldn't really say Kana looks like Cordelia honestly.

I mean, it is the best class that uses swords unless you've fallen for the dodgetank meme. I guess Bow Knight could also work?

Does Shiro have his festival support with Azura translated?

Spear Fighter/Basara is fun, if not a little weak
The skills make up for it though

It's true if his mom is anyone, cuck

i love knoll

Don't be a smartass.

Anything besides Bath Towels obviously. You can give me Fox Tails if you wanted to know something specific.

I think what you guys are forgetting is that this all hinges on you being stupid enough to marry Oboro

How am I a cuck if I self-insert as Tacoman?

The solution is the kill Hayato for not being a Ninja.

>self inserting as someone other than yourself
Cuck.

I'd actually post Cynthia/Morgan if I had any goddamn pictures of them, but Severa/Morgan is good too. Noire/Morgan is shit because Tharja abuses them, or will likely fuck Morgan up in the future.

Alright, give me a moment though, I'm still in the phase of not wanting to do anything for a little bit.

It's possible for Kana to marry murderman as long as she's a girl and Bowboy married Azura. It doesn't matter who her mom is.

Nohr Prince.

That just means you became so delusional and desperate to not be accused of being a cuck that you assimilated with the concept of cuckoldry and accepted your fate, blinding yourself into becoming one of them.

Essentially cant beat em join em, and you just succumbed.

He has an adult's face on a kid's body. He's more youthful than Xander, so you would expect him to have a more rounded face and softer and larger facial features, but he doesn't. He'll be handsome when he grows up and the rest of his body catches up with his face.

He DID bring dishonor to his clan...

Mommies are not for lewd!

Is not Conquest full of Cavaliers already?

I like this. I fucking love Rend Heaven.

It's my first time on Conquest though, can I do it without the Yato?

How is self-inserting as Takumi any different than self-inserting as Corrin? At least Takumi isn't a complete retard.

I want to make a Priestess MU in Conquest for some stupid reason. What would the best boon/bane be?

What is the best planner for parents, classes, growths etc for conquest?

It doesn't matter who Kiragi's mom is either, he's a jubilant murderer no matter what, Azura (and Camilla while we're at it) would just be like, extra murder seasoning.

What are little sisters made for?

Not different at all, which is why you're still a cuck.

Corrin doesn't pee his pants.

Why can't Takumi marry Peri? Peri would mesh pretty well with his son.

+MAG -LUC, maybe? You will want to boost Shining Bow damage, plus get Bowfaire from A+ with Mozu.

Killing.

Or sleepwalk.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. He looks like the type to pee his pants.

Post waifus who are confirmed /SAFE/ and /not weenies/.

rules if you werent here yesterday:
>post explicit kana/mama art
>must meet basic quality standards
>has to be more than one image (otherwise any waifufag could easily unweeniefy themselves with a five second sketch in paint)
>it cant be a commission; it must have been drawn on the artist's own accord

Are you ready to prove you arent a weenie?

Shut up Marx.

But does Fem Corrin?

I just started up Conquest, and what the fuck. Why does an otherkin want my dick so badly that they transport me to a different dimension? Why does no one in Nohr see that the king is fucking evil? Why can't the songstress sing for shit? Why do your siblings attack you as soon as you say that you don't want them to fight? Was I kidnapped so that Camilla can /ss/ her brother without getting inbred kids?

Who cares what you think he looks like. He doesn't pee his pants and is never referenced to do so, so he doesn't pee his pants.

Cuddling and purely platonic affection. Even if they have a crush on you, as cute as it may be, it is better for them emotionally if they get over it and find someone in their own age group and who isn't related to them to be in love with.

Can't you shitpost with another character than Oboro? She doesn't deserve this.

Noire/Morgan is adorable.