>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter, CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/jiRNfCy7

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

Previous thread:

majority of elin (e)rp'ers are trannies, or at least, they tell themselves they should become girls because they like girly things. tl;dr mentally unstable anti-social people you should either help by reaching out the right instances or avoid to get caught in their batshit insanity.
Tera is a prime example of guys deluding themselves into believing they're a girl because they've been interested in things girls like and thought they weren't allowed to like as a man.

tl;dr muh social construct :^)

Heres a post

Is there a leveling event going on this weekend?

I wanna fuck dakyuron.

Bumping my dumbass newbie questions:

I don't like this post, please remove it

Probably not very much at all, and the only difference is likely only the name and they don't stack in your inventory. What server are you on?

praise the truth

Obligatory slut elf picture

Out of like 30-50 erping elins I've met, one of them is a tranny

Actually I'm just a filthy degenerate that wants to fuck children.

All of this is just buildup to a three hour session of me sweating in front of my monitor in Velik as I try on different swimsuits and listen to moans and whines of an Elin as I mash the emote keys.

I'm on Celestial Hills. I'm curious about what money's worth in this game since I see shit for like 50,000 gold and that seems like a ridiculous amount of money, but I have no idea of how much an average character at max level makes.

Anyone?

I'll try to repost it at the beginning of every thread to try and cure you people from your own imaginative world.

Being a shut-in or anti-social is one thing, but lying to yourself is on the steps to suicide once that world gets taken away from you.

Gold inflation is pretty bad at the moment and probably only going to get worse because of dailies and the like. If you want a friend I can add you later and answer any questions you might have!

Don't forget to do your best today.

Yes please! Add Fiona.Rallier

The jacket over the skirt? I'm pretty sure it's just a cosmetic by itself. I'm pretty bad at most Elin costumes so I could be pretty wrong.

If you mean the schoolgirl sweater, it exists but not in the pink color.

others are still playing, though, so it shouldn't exactly feel lonely

inb4
>TR >not lonely

Well duh, of course it exists. But I want it with a pink cardigan.

There is truth to this obnoxious post. I can't ERP/RP as an Elin but I certainly get a hard on when it comes to lolis so that's why I play as them. There has got to be some truth to men being just slight trannies when they actually have an easy time immersing as their Elin character, instead of simply playing Elin to look at it and fap to it.

It's odd. I'm in a relationship with a guy and he's a sub. He wears girly clothing, he is always bottom, and he likes to be belittled.

However, I love playing a submissive Elin in Tera.

What if my Elin character is a chain smoking, cynical grizzled war veteran?

Personally I just enjoy seeing/thinking about two (or more) cute elins fucking.

Stick it in her cynical, grizzled lung-cancer'd pooper.

You don't have to justify yourself, user. You like what you like. Even if I myself was to dress up my Elin as much as I could in a men/boy attire and pretend it was a guy midget/shota, I would still have trouble immersing myself as that characters because they would walk all girly and make girly grunts and sounds. If you're a bit of a tranny no one is gonna judge you here though, man.

>Logged in after the ninja patch
>I-I totally quit in January, I swear

Just come back!

>If you're a bit of a tranny no one is gonna judge you here
I will.

reminder

I won't! We balance out.

What interesting guilds are there on CH?

depends on how many dicks you wanna take

None.

Like Yin and Yang.

Let me stick my evil in your pure place~

None

>If you're a bit of a tranny
haha, cutting off your dick and realizing it was just a phase

I like you.

that's a fetish, and fine to have. But I've experience guys thinking so much about their sexuality that they'd rather be identified as a woman/girl than a gay man. Whatkinks you and your partner persue are fine as long as you're clear with yourself and your reality is clear.

lol. That's post-op. I think those who go through that give it a LOT of thought before committing to it.

This is how I used to feel until the things I like became so far removed from reality that I'll never have a normal, stable relationship. Just internet fuck buddies.

To be honestly being someone fuck toy feels so good

why doesn't ellie.chu post here anymore ;_;

Ellie go to sleep

ellie does post here
she just doesn't avatarfag

Do has the ninja population thinned out yet?

>Never hit max level before and always quit before max/reroll
>Finally get my first 65 with a ninja
>Don't even like how ninja plays

Time to reroll I guess

>Hit max lvl
>Don't know what to do
I am trying to get bigger item lvl for slaughter set dungeons but it's so fucking slow.

I'm not an expert since I just hit 65 myself a few days ago, but I followed this guide:

www.essentialmana.com/character-progression

Basically do IoD story quests for dreadnaught, +9 it, masterwork, then try to get good enchants, you might also need +12 the wep and gloves to squeeze past 397.

Fuck this game man

whats the url for that page again?

I fucking love isuzus.

teradps io

logged back for 20 minutes to say hello, checked elite prices and then uninstalled, 120k for 30 days is not something I can cope with

ty

>120k for 30 days
That's like twice the price of the MT.

is TR that bad?

What's Elite price on CH?

tr elite vouchers are like 68k tops

they were all 100k+ when ninja hit the shelf

Anyone know the cooldown/how many times you can do celestial arena per day? Trying to get some rare glyphs and it says I can't enter it anymore.

2 unless you're elite, then it's 4.

How self sustaining that price is compared to when elites were floating in the 20k-30k range?

Show [ass]

Tempting

okey

Anyone know what file the plum blossom dress is in? I want to mod the awful white panties to pink.

Should I go for Starfall or Slaughter as an upgrade from Dreadnaught as a ninja?

I went from Slaughter to Starfall

>Slaughter weapon
>On any DPS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I AM SO MAD ABOUT LANCER NOW

THEY NERFED HIS IFRAME. REALLY. NERFED. THEY WANTED TO MAKE IT BETTER BUT THEY FUCKING NERFED IT. BEFORE PATCH I HAD ARROUND 1.8S FOR IFRAME CD WITH MY ALL CDR ETCHINGS, NOSTRUMS ETC. AND NOW? ALTHOUGH I HAVE GLYPHED MY RE REGENERATION AND +500 RE, IT STILL SUCK IN SSNM OR SSHM.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. I DIED SO MANY TIMES BECAUSE I HAD NO RE. AND ITS HARD TO REFIL. AND WHEN BOSS NUKES HARD ITS HARD TO ATTACK TO RENEW IT. FUUUUUCK.

THIS NEW IFRAME SYSTEM IS SO FUCKING BAD, SOOO BAD, FUCK THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FUCKING BRAWLERS FUCKING BLUEHOLE STUDIO WHAT WERE THEY THINKING FFS? NERFING LANCER MORE? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THEM

you are bad. thank you.

FUCK YOU
I LACK OF PRACTICE IN THIS FUCKING SSHM OR SSNM BUT THIS NEW IFRAME SYSTEM LITERALLY SUCKS

R-ree~

Ever considered getting good?

At least you HAVE RE regeneration.

Warrior is fucking suffering

the thing is this user is right. RE consumption of backstep is too high. and RE regeneration is too low. it would be nice if this iframe would be like: u can do 1 iframe for mana, then second one for RE, and after 2s it refill for mana. but its too hard for BHS i guess

maybe koreans knows how to manage it ;P

Is there anyone on Mount Tyrannas who can give me a buddy up code? I'd really appreciate it!

SB and wallop regen it, get good. After you backstep, get in there and SB>SA>wallop, you can regen enough to backstep again within 3 seconds.

gimme more REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsolve

I post once every blue moon. If my pc restarts cus of a bsod i usually dont open up a tab with terag on it untill i hear about some drama and want to read it out of boredom, then it just kinda stays open till i bluescreen the next day. Then the cycle continues

Nice but bad angle, it doesn't show your curves. Show ass again in a bending position

Here's a question for the ninjas that still use circle of steel in their rotation, what glyphs do you use?

hi ellie i love you

ninja stance is boner inducing. so much that i can't stand the other ones anymore. is there a mod that replaces normal and reaper stances to ninja? and not just replacing one, but having all 3 types be ninja stance. if not, how hard would that be to implement and can i pay in butts?

Hello /terag/, how is everyone enjoying their weekends?

I am going to marry an Elin!

No you're not

>tfw bugged kelsaik

what can I do?

Hi user~ I love you too

Please send all your to Lapine on MT. I need them for repeatable quest, thank you.

what do i get in return

I'm going to cuddle you and pat your head until you can't take any more

Maybe if you post buttshots that haven't been airbrushed. Looks gross.

This is what I use, I'm sure someone will tell you it's garbage but I seem to do pretty well with it. Anywhere from 400-800k dps depending on the boss with dread.

Aaaaaaand forgot to attach image. Fuck me.