Marvel Heroes General: When's Anniversary? Edition

Previous Thread: /mh16g/ FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1jytUL9L-LUo82w2uoqhCT9yeQunrRkPZ3qdvMVZwHl4/edit
Useful links: docs.google.com/document/d/1GiiabYpbbSu4iYEgJ-0wq9dsMtvfCJJoQ5xzy4CM1a0/edit
Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
How do you level so fast?: imgur.com/Gy64peA
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume
TEAMCAP // TEAMIRONMAN - Captain America or Iron Man (can only unlock one)
TEAMCAPMB //TEAMIRONMANMB - Team Captain America or Iron Man Mystery Box (can only unlock one)

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) currently named Muggas Hail Hydra. Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

>REMINDER:
See above for a free code to unlock either Captain America or Iron Man. You can choose the opposite Mystery Box, you are not restricted. Only available until 6/3.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/280823/please-close-forum-posting-ty/p1
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/280875/its-nearing-june-are-we-going-to-get-something-for-gay-pride/p1
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3645890#Comment_3645890
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/280896/anyone-bored-of-cw-event-yet/p1
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_qJ7esLZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone else bored as fuck from this event?

Still farming for Crimsons and prestiging, my mugga. The reveal of the anniversary stuff on TC is probably draining some of the energy in anticipation, though.

This guy right here
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/280823/please-close-forum-posting-ty/p1

>took a break and played D3 for a while
>now feeling refreshed for MH

Will likely take a longer break after the anniversary.

Original OP for the curious

how does someone with a family and a huge amount of disposable income end up like this?

>This reminds me of that mugga who bought the ultimate tokens pack thinking ultimate tokens are used to unlock new heroes.
Please tell me this isn't real

"ONLY HERO WORTH USING" TIER
Dr. Doom

"OKAY, STILL GOOD ENOUGH" TIER
Cable, Captain America, Jean Grey, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Thor, Vision, War Machine

"MEH, COULD'VE BEEN WORSE" TIER
Black Cat, Black Panther, Blade, Captain Marvel, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Gambit, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Moon Knight, Thing

"ABSOLUTELY MEDIOCRE" TIER
Ant-Man, Black Widow, Cyclops, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, Nova, Punisher, Rocket Raccoon, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Venom, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23

"DEVS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THEM" TIER
Green Goblin, Hulk, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Magneto, Mr. Fantastic, Psylocke, Squirrel Girl, Star-Lord, Storm

"DEVS ACTIVELY HATE THEIR GUTS" TIER
Colossus, Emma Frost, Iron Fist, Loki, Luke Cage, Spider-Man

Welp
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/280875/its-nearing-june-are-we-going-to-get-something-for-gay-pride/p1

This has to be some kind of troll. I refuse to believe people are this stupid.

nuMugga, new player, dropping some cash. Don't be rude.

Just play the ice person

faggots

>Unique
>Wiccan
>mentions Northstar and Hulkling
This forumfag is right:
>Consider who started this thread. It's all @Unique ever discusses, knowing full well the answer.

This guy is actually right:
>MMO Video Games are not platforms for social issues. If you want to celebrate your sexuality there's social media, parades, parties, etc. but this is one medium that doesn't need to be invaded by the trending social topics. I for one am sick to death of having homosexuality thrust into the forefront of every facet of media.

That, too, but it's more applicable to the whole whereas mine is just referencing how much of a faggot Unique is.

So does Galactic Guardian's Boost and Eternity Splinter Boost stack? Anyone know?

So we are getting a Punisher Event for Veterans Day right?

>yfw people have come to believe thanks to shitposting meme magic that Spidey is bad

Hydra Man approves of booty. I now see why people play as Frost.

>Doomsaw
n-nice shoop

Iceman non-summoner build buffs pls. I wanna play melee Iceman but he's squishy af

>Regardless of your stance on LGBT issues, gaz has addressed this topic countless times. Here is the gist of their response:

>"We do not have game events for 1 specific ethnic and cultural month, such as Hispanic Heritage and Black History Month, therefore we will not do any event for any other ethnic or cultural month otherwise we would have to include all of them."
But they already made ones for Womyn and Black History Months

>Doomsaw quit Gaz so he can shitpost on Veeky Forums

>gay people matter
faggot

this fucking thread man, it's full of gold, now they are talking about trump
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3645890#Comment_3645890

Just about every online game is scrambling to encourage players right now because of Overwatch, so I just alternate between various games.

not alone
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/280896/anyone-bored-of-cw-event-yet/p1

Isn't the event just "daily missions and free stuff"?

I wanted to reply with an image of Iceman but most of the images that came out were him being gay and I was too triggered to further play it out

>playing anything but ranged mental cable post xbones
explain yourself muggas

No, see, this is clearly evidence that Bobby isn't gay! It shows that he's trying hard to make himself appear straight! I swear, Marvel execs and writers are complete idiots.

Remember that time Iceman was a gay stripper?

Hail Hydra :^)

I like having fun rather than have a couple of secs diff on my ttk

me too
i just want reassurance not to switch

>saturday
>game is even more dead than before
how

this is about normal, people don't start posting until about 100 posts in for whatever reason

>not playing melee cable

People are actually playing the game.

Cable is too squishy for melee

That whole comic looks like a fanfic

>fun
Congrats on dragging every other player down and being a weak useless burden

melee cable has the best dps tho

>melee cable has the best dps tho
>not ranged mental cable

ranged mental is slightly faster now but you lose the 50% damage reduction

DPS doesn't matter if you get killed by a sneeze

spiderman guy from previous thread please leave

>Cyclops' costume from box

Full Monarch Henchman now

Yes. The event should have lasted a week, because everything is repetitive without variation.
>give up

much better than Odin event we were supposed to have anyways.

Fuck you nigger

who even likes odin

My wife is the best.

Frigga?

but she's my wife

1v1 to the death for >her

that's ana ctually pretty good cosplay

>at fanime
>i skipped fanime this year
fug

tfw no G coupon

Is there a reason all the dash skills in the game aren't cost free, or at the very least the travel skills?

Just differences in people handling powers (a few different devs handle the powers and kits) and changes over time. Everyone's supposed to get a free movement power eventually that's standardized to a set speed, but they keep pushing it back and never getting around to it.

Shouldn't this kind of be like a priority thing? Even the basic dash all the characters get would be find except for maybe Rocket.

Plus if they use that basic dash as an attack wouldn't they just be using it in place of a basic attack meaning it should GENERATE spirit? See Nova.

There's a lot of really, really, really rudimentary and basic things that they could be doing in the game. Why they don't do it is beyond anyone, their priorities is all over the place. Don't think they have a good person in charging managing time and teams.

What they could be doing.
>Balancing heroes.
>Adding travel skills that aren't terrible and cost spirit.
>Adding actual content.
>Adding a Proton Cannon.
>Adding new heroes like Jubilee, Wasp, Agent Venom, and Not Ms. Marvel

What we get.
>Civil "Go See Our Movie" War Event
>Civil "Go See Our Movie" War Tie-in Costumes/Team-ups
>???

Whatever executive that won't green light Proton, fuck you man.

PROTON CANNON FOR IRON MAN ULT OR SIG WHEN, I DON'T CARE ABOUT MCU MOVIES JUST MAKE IT AN ALT SIGNATURE LIKE BLADE AND DOOM HAVE.

I wonder when that'll be the meta, where everyone gets specializations, non-passive specialization, and then multiple sigs. Chances are Ultron will have all three.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_qJ7esLZo

SPIN THE WHEEL

they are probably making ultron the next fotm like doom was during the previous year but there is a huge difference, ultron ain't that popular like uncle doom, don't get surprised if he ends up like vision in the "only 3 guys in the servers main him" tier.

anyone has the "I can wake up" version of the hail hydra cap?

Forgot I had that.

Hero with the lowest dps? not asking about survivability just dps

star lord

ded

>fully kit out Captain Marvel in 69s and gear
>she still is mediocre

Why must my waifu suffer

>Ever playing a hybrid in MH2016

You knew suffering was inevitable.

Is she? I thought she was still an unstoppable tank?

No, that's Emma Frost

>tank
lmao, she's squishy as fuck

You sure you're playing her right, then? I haven't looked at her in a few months, but before even the defense rework, she literally couldn't die.

I was leveling her last week. She was perfectly fine up to 60, then her flaws began to show through more than via leveling.

I was previously playing summoner doom, so EVERYONE seems like a weak squishy fag aside from All Powerful Doom.

How many shekels could I get?

she's definitely squishy unfortunately. I'm in the same boat as user.

Pay me a gok to take that trash :^)

damn i dont have a spare gotk

You've finished yellow naming all the CW heroes, right?

ded

She used to be a tank, but for some reason post defense rework she feels more squishy. I have to use her heal almost all the time anymore.

have to rest, to not burn out for the anniversary

for all the good stuff right

0-4 save for waifu
5-9 gambling time

>green
it's trash my man, what's between the godkiller and the hyde?

>black widow
fug i don't want to pissname another hero

>do 10-20 lqs a day
comfy pissnaming