wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGiQjZ1-9FI
variety.com/2016/film/news/box-office-warcraft-opens-international-1201784457/
us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Therepairman/profession/blacksmithing#status=learned&page=4
wow-pets.com
slashgear.com/blizzard-ceo-discusses-vanilla-wow-server-options-27441910/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for fuck pandas

only real druids have these

First for Pandas

use the new function found within the same tab for dungeon finder called "premade group finder"
you can basically click on the tab there within for "questing" and it'll show you a bunch of groups of people looking for people to do tanaan dailies with

never forget jaina
youtube.com/watch?v=cGiQjZ1-9FI

>no sperm
what's the point of this?

Icycrits.

real CM mount

can I solo old content as shadow priest in disc gear?

Do you ever wake up in the morning, and realize you're wasting your life?

Which old content?

Deadmines? Yes

Hellfire Ramparts? No

that shit is rad family

what's your favorite WoW mount lads?

don't see why not. what content and what item level?

>cool, a unique CM reward
>reskinned christmas mount comes out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

only rehoirc raider got grasshoppers mount, jelly?

Was that the max rank seed? I never used the max rank because the reagent was too much gold.

well there were ton of seeds, like of th a sh haga

Mad?

Enough bullying!

>unique
>literally just a reskined gronnling

Lmbo okay bud

Who's this ugly elf?

at least it's not a recolor

Who is the worst player in RIP In Peace

It is

They just put blue and horns on it.

only the hardcore learned 1 bird

Me

Yeah, some rare ones still cost a fortune.

you

It was semi-unique then they adding the grumpling mount no one uses

this mount when?

>tfw i managed to sell yet another gronnling recolor (coalfist gronnling) for 20k gold as its price was plummeting
>they're barely above left-shark status now

activision...

>not saving it for legion to sell
lol?

It was normal, you casual scum.

the market is already brimming with those after everyone realized they could spam garrison missions for them, and i sold that gronnling like 4 months ago

what's to say that the price will suddenly rise when legion comes out when everyone and their mom owns the mount

jewlly?

Any recs for some pets to buy and flip? I only have 10k to work with right now

Is survival a good spec for pvp while leveling or is it only good at 100?

What do you think of me?

no cause I have it too :)

ugly and bland

waifufags are killing /wowg/

A - They sell already, indicating even though they're in surplus people still want them.

B - Mass returning players to legion that didn't play in WoD to buy the mount

C - Less people doing the garrisons or having high enough followers to get the mission (Tell me with a straight face more than 0.1% of subscribers does their halfhill farm)

D - History of items going up in price during next expansion. Maelstrom Crystals went down, why? The expansion made them easier to get. Obsidium Ore went up, why? Less people are doing the content and the new expansion didn't make it easier to get.

What a thoughtful response.
Don't waste your life user. You'll regret it one day.

Cute ears

hm fair point
i'll keep this in mind if i get one again, though i have a question:

does all the stuff you get from finishing the shadowmourne questline still sell for a shit-ton or has it fallen drastically in price?

Lightest skin color looks like crap on blood elves. Gotta go for at least a slight tan.

is $70 a good price for someone to install a power supply in my computer

I am a newer player and just reached level 100. I play death knight and my friends are telling me that unholy death knight is complete shit which is what I want to play.

Is that true? They tell me that you need to go blood or frost if you want to do anything important.

What should I do? They tell me that unholy dps is like a whole 10-15 percent LOWER than frost on average.

help.

Raven Lord has a unique model though.

Your friends are serious garbage. Unholy does better the higher your ilvl because frost DW scaling has always been shit. It's not too much, but it is better.

You're friends are retarded

The prices for shadowmourne box have stayed about the same the past 4 years. The tabard fell from 100k to 35k ish in WoD because now every 100 can solo ICC.

Mount - 35-50k
Tabard - 25-40k
Dwarf - 10-20k
Locket 10-20k (Might go up if it takes you to Dalaran in Legion, not sure how the new Dalaran works)
Music Box - 5-15k

Tell them to kill themselves

alright, thanks

Every 90 could solo ICC, the fuck?

jewll?

That's not true.

variety.com/2016/film/news/box-office-warcraft-opens-international-1201784457/

>9.3M

>tfw have 3 plate classes all on sfs all close to done
>can keep the stuff on one character, sell on the other 2 for enough money to keep my sub up for 3-4 months
Feels good

>tfw minimum wage job
>I can pump gas for 2 hours and play for a month while people spend over 50 collective hours getting shadowmourne box

By the Gods I can’t frickin wait to see WARCRAFT! Most critics are jus wrong as usual and are sooo personal of Movies, especially X-Men Apocalypse, which was fantastic and epic! Yet it has a 50-something% on RT?! WTF get outta here yo. Warcraft is my most anticipated movie of the year only after Rogue One and I’m over the moon excited for it. Will it be perfect, no but it truly deserves to NOT be trashed and prayed as a box office BOMB. $25 million is F’d up, 65-70 is what I’m predicting. Glad some of you already seen it n enjoyed the film, especially player’s of Warcraft and WOW

I had one of every class except warlock and druid, and I soloed ICC on every single character every single week. Not only does warlock/druid not have access to smourne, but I doubt they'd not be able to solo.

removed pet, worth a TON, jelly?

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Therepairman/profession/blacksmithing#status=learned&page=4

So many unlearned or unavailable classic plans. Makes me sad but at least I have the enchanted thorium set....

That's nice. Not everyone was capable of soloing ICC in MoP.

I was going to get shadowmourne anyways on all 3 characters, so why not make money off it?

wow-pets.com
this one is often used for checking prices.

well that's different then

Is arms warrior going to be good in Legion?

You must have been a fucking shitter. It was easy enough, even in the first season pvp gear ESPECIALLY on the plate classes which can actually use smourne, get the sfs, and get the tabard.

>end of MoP

I got my invincible in season 14 on a Paladin, so no, I wasn't a shitter, but I am not ignorant like you are.

bought most of the tcg like rocket chick 18k, scarab pet 15k.. etc

So will stuff I buy off the BMAH be added to the wardrobe once Legion hits?

Can I buy T3 pieces on dead servers (or just in general servers where it will cost me less dosh) and have them usable by everyone in Legion?

What are the restrictions? I heard something about only clothies being able to wardrobe cloth pieces, leather wearers leather, etc.

Yes it will but with the restrictions you heard about.

Would you say it's worth it to have a couple characters on different servers, just to keep an eye out? Some of the differences in price I'm seeing are upwards of 300-400k

So if I but the battle chest for 19.99 that included the latest expansion, right?

i miss her..

I haven't bought anything from BMAH, but if you are pursuing some actual pieces from T3 sets, why not?
right

slashgear.com/blizzard-ceo-discusses-vanilla-wow-server-options-27441910/

legacy servers

SOON

Honestly neither have I, but ive been sitting on a decent amount of gold and figure fuck it might as well do something with it rather than let it rot. Recently bought the T3 warlock gloves, and now trying to keep an eye out and strategize to get the other pieces without blowing an absolute fortune

thats not nice

Well, if I were you, i'd rather bought tabards/mounts. Good luck getting the other pieces.

what's easiest class to sell 2s carries with?

ur not nice

ill show her a spanner if you know what i mean. *wink wink* smiley face

white males are fucking gross, fuck off

wow racist

>want to buy a tcg mount
>literally none even for sale on my dead realm
Fucking kill me

Why can't they be here already!