>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jqKQj426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do make a pyro build? What pyro should i use in pvp and what rings should i wear?

You should wear our engagement ring

Im trying to decide how to do my low level blue cop since apparantly you can get get it to work now. How good is the anri sword at low levels? Im thinking getting enough faith to buff and then luck.

try wearing the 2 specific rings that say they boost pyromancy

>Out on the street
>Randomly think of this image
>Trying hard not to chuckle
This is truly that drawfag's magnum opus

If you were on a team remaking DaS1 for next-gen, how would you balance it?

Where the fuck is this bitch? The most unique GS next to the BK one

I didn't think it was possible, you're worse at making threads than lucifer.

I wouldn't

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

>to use my favorite armor set and weapons I have to pump way too many points into vitality(30~)
>the armor and weapons are just as effective as lighter alternatives
I just want to be an Onion lightning bro.

Best bosses, best alpha males

Set poise to 0

loyce greatsword
have fun farming 50 loyce souls :^)

Reposting.
So I'm wanting to make a Hollow Bleed build, but I also want to build it to use Dorhy's Gnawing. Does having int/fai affect the Bleed build up? If not, I'm just going to go to 25 Fai and use Saint-Tree Bellvine.

brothers are C U T E

I'm done with this game after 90hours.
I have every item and know every secret. It was fun while it lasted

Best invasion spot at sl 90?

the fuck is that?

Are crossbows allowed?

Making a Lord of Hollows build. Caitha's Chime or Sunless Talisman for dark stuff?

Loyce Greatsword. A beast.

It's honestly hard to pin down what exactly about it is so good. It's just perfect.

Is there a spell like the Carthus Flame Arc but for lightning?

Smelter Sentinels
Fume Smelter
Elder Prince Smelter Demon
Younger Prince Smelter Demon
Smelter Sulyvahn
Royal Smelter Vanguard
Smelter Deacons of the Deep

You make the sword from the dual kitty's soul
The 50 Loyce Souls get you the armor and Alsanna's soul

>Looks like AGS
>Loyce = Astora confirmed

I've had people combo me for 1k+ with sellsword twinblades with dmb?
What are their stats to make them do that much damage?

4 SMELTER DEMONS

Best invasion spot at sl 90?

Lightning Blade.

Talisman

I think its the snake like neck of the main one.

d*mn i'm retarded

doesn't seem like a very gladiator'ish weapon in my opinion, where have you seen it?

DS1

But its ded

>30 faith
Welp, I guess it'll be useful on my second character.

It just seems gladiatorish to me. I think they'd be more likely to use one than say, a fragile bow.

Is Wolf Knight Greatsword the longest greatsword again like it was in DaS1?

Their stats are attacking really fucking fast.

Twinblades were changed in a recent patch so that the L1 actually does double damage, instead of two weaker hits for half the stamina (i.e. the same as an R1) which it did before.

This means the Hollow Twinblades were basically nerfed (since spamming attacks is better cos Bleed build-up), whilst the Sellsword blades were buffed in comparison (since they want to do damage when they hit, well now they can)

Presumably this change also affected how buffs interact so they stack up damage really fucking quickly in a single combo. Sellswords have better range and damage so voila.

Dual Curved Swords are just straight up super strong because they are the go-to DPS versus anything. If Poise existed they wouldn't be as dangerous since you could tank the first hit or two and then roll out before your entire health bar vanishes, but From still seem to have forgotten this isn't Bloodborne and we actually need Poise to avoid exactly this kind of shit.

>add polish from later games, things like using multiple items
>make kick break guard
>actually finish the game

HD dragon asses

hey user. running that build myself.
60 faith and 40 dex. sharp twinblades too. it's meant for invaders and gank spanks desu. not really a pve for actual duel weapon even though it is good. just gets outranged easily.

what makes you think bows would be allowed?

They seem gladiatorish too. I feel like some gladiators would value the faster fire rate of a bow.

how do you make a bleed build

i kind of understand hollow + luck emphasis but if you hollow weapons can you still blood buff them?

Yes.

>SL40
>SL50
>SL60
>SL30
>+4 +3 +0 +6

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND

40 luck
uchi
bleed
cathus

>can't change name at rosaria

what did memeazaki mean by this?

Just use CE, but make sure your router is unplugged

can't be assed

im dressed like creighton and using his axe, anyone that was going to get it with the name will get it

>Barely any boss theme remixes out there

do you basically go quality then like equal focus on str and dex?

SL 50
+0-+4 depending on how good the weapon is

This is a stupid rule, everything should be absolutely decided or you'll just have people complaining that x shouldn't be allowed to be +4 or y should.

>mfw Aldrich invasions after doing nothing but red invasions till now

almost feel bad desu

Anyone got recomendations on what weapon to use for a buff faith build? Im going to do blue copping so might as well do a build that allows to use the buff you get from it.

that doesnt work. the game will see the changes the next time the save file is loaded

>sl 120
>actually get a blue summon
>me + yellow + host fighting purple
>another purple invades, aldrich invades
>another aldrich invades
>an aldrich and purple die
>i get sent back

FUCK IT WAS SO FUN WHY I THOUGHT YOU LASTED AS LONG AS THERE WERE FOES TO KILL

buffs in pvp are severely nerfed so its not gonna really make a difference with them on or off. most of them add less than 10 damage. dragonslayer axe with lightning resin is probably ab etter way to go. faith builds are currently garbage

carthus curved sword
sellsword twinblades
gotthards twinswords
caestus if you feel like actually trying

then go +0 to be safe
it's to help with variety without making you feel gimped

just either bring weapons at different upgrade stages or start low

>buff build

user, im sorry

you can use any weapon that is pretty powerful with low stat requirements. make it raw and then buff it with sunlight blade.

you don't. pyromancer is fucking shit

Just outlaw w/e weapons you want too. People are going to argue that everything is gladiatorish.

None of this "read the pastebin it clearly says vague bullshit"

Urgh I guess ill just make a bleed build like i wanted and ignore the faith.

>it's a 'host summoning another phantom/blue being summoned in results in the host turning into a invuln statue' episode

epic, i wonder if it has any lore implications

The one that -greatly- boosts pyromancy is a must, but wearing both may or may not be a little redundant since the other one doesn't have that big of an impact.
I'm still experimenting with combinations but I imagine there is a different ring that could give more overall benefits to your damage.

falls under the first & last rule

>Just outlaw w/e weapons you want too
I couldn't handle the autism of the person that tried this, that was the dumbest shit I've ever seen

how hard is it not to be a complete fucking faggot

if you're doing too much damage, get a lower upgraded weapon or expect to stop getting summoned, that's it

so is the general rule that if raw + buff is better than any non physical infusion?

help what the closet helm to the mad cunt dragonrider helm from dark souls 3

>Image says Bleed and Poison infusions only
>pastebin says all physical infusions are allowed
Which is it?

pastebin says poison & bleed are also allowed for fitting weapons

You're an idiot if you think people are going to police themselves and neuter their own damage or not bring outlandish weapons.

I can't honestly believe you called someone else autistic and in the same breath spouted the rest of this nonsense.

If you didn't like the shit he banned why not come up with a better list because this is going to be the worst event ever with such loose rules.

Yes, but are Sharp, Raw, Heavy and Refined allowed?

Image says no, pastebin says yes.

How good of a weapon combo does warden twinblades for damage and washing pole for finishing off opponents sound on a luck/dex build? Im trying to decide how to i want to go about this blue cop build.

eastern or fire witch for the spike
exile or executioner for the gimpish mask

yeah
is it really that hard? we never had problems with this shit before
how about you just don't be a fucking faggot and leave it at that user?

strict rules are the things that kill events
this nigga literally personally banned specific weapons from each tier while leaving stupid shit in and perfectly fine shit out

meanwhile the same problem would still exist because the high damage weapons & low damage weapons being allowed would still cause mismatch in damage

what's a complete template for a bleed build

>fitting weapons
what is that? like a weapon u could imagine that cuases bleeding? cause thats any weapon in the game. even a stick will cause bleeding if you hit a person hard enough, tearing their skin or breaking organs

Yeah but "don't be a fucking faggot" and "pick weapons gladiators would use" are incredibly vague.

Pontiff scythe is out because gladiators didn't have magic ice blades but what about corvian scythe? It's just shaped funny.

Nobody could actually swing an UGS so are they out? Even the mundane shit like "Greatsword"?

You're just being a lazy ass and trying to take the highground by saying "I told you not to be a faggot, why didn't that make sense to you?"

see the first & last rule
if you can't fit anything that really fits it, just stick with weapons that already innately have it

I'd say scythes are out regardless
>You're just being a lazy ass
no I just don't want this to turn into "HERE IS A LIST OF WEAPONS YOU CAN USE IF YOU USE ANY OTHER WEAPON THAN THESE TEN YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE EVENT"

Then I hope you enjoy compiling a list of people not to summon because they picked a weapon that doesn't conform to your mysterious opinions.

you honestly weren't planning to bring just one weapon right user?
did you already forget the "bring a variety of items to keep the public entertained" thing?
Should I also put that in the pastebin because people already forgot it?

by the way active thread

Name changes don't get you banned even if you're just set to Launch Offline.

They don't give a shit about names. Never have, seems like they never will.