/owg/ - Overwatch General

Simple geometry.

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

Previous Thread:

frist

Nth for weary soldiers

brb killing myself

>league babies

Can we stop judging Reaper players please. I'm a normal person and I don't have "death" in my name or sperg out in chat.

Xth for Zenyatta

Oh look, it's "Literally learn to play" episode. D.va isn't exactly shit, but she is terrible atm.

Her 500 hp isn't exactly 500, she has enormous critbox, she has a lot of chars that work like a hard counter to her and she counters literally nobody, she has close to zero damage past 10 meters and can't even move while chasing her targets, she has to use her boosters to get close and thus she can't immediately follow chars like mercy.

She loses 1x1 to almost all chars that have any decent damage thanks to the size of her critzone.

The funniest thing about her is that if you want to be tankier, you need to tank with your back, this way enemies won't vaporize your HP this fast if you don't have a shield up.

Her tools are fine, but her damage, tankiness, and her ulti are terrible.

You must be retarded to think that d.va is good for anything than stacking at last point and reducing your chances to win overall.

If you need a "mobile tank" - pick winston, if you need something to chase squishies and be annoying - pick tracer/genji

>Playing mercy against Genji a reaper and a McCree

>Blizzard tries to forced 50 my shit up by putting me in a payload match on the last point with 7 minutes to defend
>Still win

it was the shockwave

MUSCLEFU

Reminder forced 50% is real and won't go away no matter how much you try to prove it's not

Reminder above 50% winrate all games are unfair unless you're in a 6 stack

Discuss

Is there really this much auto aim in the game or is that just lag?

It's time to reap

OH SHIT WHOS GONNA WIN???

these threads are too fast
please slow down to /kspg/ or /lite/ speeds please and thank you

I'll start this thread off with a question. I decided to start playing McCree, since I've been working on my precision aim and I had a question about his ultimate.

Usually when I use his ultimate, he zeroes in on his oponents in a matter of a few seconds and then you click the button. Today, I was playing arcade mode, and he literally would not zero in on anyone, even though they were all stood right in front of him. I had to click just so I wouldn't run out of time. But the red circles on everyone just would close so slowly that I couldn't get a death kill on anyone. What effects that?

VAPE NATION

That only makes me feel better about my 60%, knowing I overcame the odds and fucked up stacks unimpeded by my several Hanzo's on attack.

The wind split so hard because the bullet was so fast it killed him. This is intentional. Based Blizzard.

oh my fucking god
if you play junkrat in arcade, you can endlessly jump with your mine
its refreshed by the time you get back to the ground

>people play this game for any reason except the fan art

widow should be removed from the game desu

there is no autoaim, it's called "20 tick servers"

Dad is old and had a heart attack when a bullet came that close to his face.

>not Vape Meition
one job

WOAH

ANGEL AND DEVIL

I NEVER NOTICED

>chest and ass smaller on devil mercy
why

I'm gonna sell my code in a year or 2 and they'll be able to get it from me ;)

>consoles

lol

neck

I can't answer your question but if you're not going to get the kills then don't shoot at all, you get 50% of your charge back.

The ult is actually a damage charge that charges by 170(?) damage per second.

In brawl everyone has twice their normal HP, so you need to charge longer to get a kill.

>E
>console

How to fix D.Va!
>Move her critbox to the back, that way you have to at least work for your crits, and careless D.Vas will play themselves and expose their rear to you
>Make the spread of her shotguns tighter and slightly up the damage

I recently got 1000 coins finally, and I am thinking about buying the Mechaqueen skin for Pharah, but I already got the Raindancer skin from a box
Should I just suck it up and stick with raindancer until I get MQ from a box, or go ahead and buy MQ?

That was obviously ironic faggotry and you should get a sense of humor.

Is it too early for me to be concerned about W/L record when I have only about 48 games?

I should focus on generally performing well no matter what and having faith that I will win more eventually, is that correct?

When to pick Reaper vs Tracer vs Genji vs D'Va anyway

>be phara on pay denbts
>see someone shooting at me
>casually concussion missile them off the ledge

environmental kills in this game are just a bit too easy. especially when knockback effects push you over handrails and low walls.

whats even worse are roadhogs who stand at the edge of the giant pit and hook you into it, its bad enough the hook is piss easy to use but then you get a free kill that more than half the characters can't escape.

May I direct your attention to the disparity in hip and breast size

>lower levels
>everyone is kind, personable
>now in level 40-60 games
>non-stop bitching about what classes people are using
>everyone is a salty nigger
Oh joy...

This game is so fucking stupid, how is it possible that every game I get 5 randoms who pick whatever they want with no mindset against a team that picks Zarya/Reinhart/Mercy/Mcree + 2 well thought heroes every fucking game.

I wish I could get a refund this is infuriating

I came when I first saw the devil skin. all about it. will main mercy if I ever get it.

tfw i wont be able to cheese it out of dangerous encounters that way :'(

>It's another "team doesn't flank the objective in Volskaya Industries" episode

>most played heroes

judge me

Kill cam and even spectator mode aren't 100% exact on what actually happened, Blizzard's words.

>user's retarded

A NYX=As much as I love being a Mercy main, it's fucking horrible when none of my friends are on and I have to subject myself to the goddamn solo queue.

Fuck my fucking angelic ass.

gray demon

What he meant was that the hitboxes have to be large, in order to people who play on consoles actually hit shit.

>you will never be this comfy playing Overwatch

Widow needs to be nerfed. I am sick of getting 1 hit killed with bodyshots when she wasnt even aiming. What pisses me off the most is that her camera doesn't even shake or gets disoriented if you shoot her while she is aiming.

>tfw playing with leaver penalty 24/7
>tfw I don't even fucking care anymore

devil mercy best mercy confirmed

How are some people already 50+ is what I want to know, have you even had a shit since the game launched?

simple geometry

sleep tight, puppers

is this still a fucking thing? welcome to like 10 years ago, fuck.

That's not really true though. Everyone on console has the exact same handicap, time to kill is higher but they don't "need" anything.

I can be your angle...or yoru devil

If you play as D.Va you can just fly everywhere and actually survive/kill people.

>flat chest is hell
>voluptuous chest is heaven

Deepest lore.

Yeah I sure want a big critbox on my back so everyone can just focus me when I'm trying to kill my target.

The front critbox is a good thing because you still got 250 HP upfront and excellent dps up close.

If D.Va's critbox was moved to her back she'd become even weaker than she already is because most of the time you lose your mech because multiple opponents focus you down from your sides.

No we may not.

How many stick figures being murdered in horrible ways did you draw in your school notebook on average? Did you keep a red pen with you so you could draw the blood?

>I've never played an fps before and want to shitpost: the post

kill cam/play of the game cam are seriously bugged

one time i got play of the game as bastion. what happened was i was shooting this winston and he jumped at me and i killed him mid-air. in play of the game cam, he died before he even jumped even though it showed me aiming at where he was.

how am i supposed to have fun in this game when everyone i play with is some mouthbreathing weeb?

It'd be better without that stupid mole

same in pretty much every game really. look at the shitty spectating lag in csgo

It works

not against the 6 meipocalypse

>Rat's tire ult can go through Reinhardt's shield
>Ults which are insta-kill/game and nothing you can do to avoid them, thus lose games due to it

Why are these a thing?

While i like this game, I honestly can't tell if it's meant to be played competitively or casually when it allows stuff like this.

/esportsarena

>Watching the """"pros""" play on twitch
So terrible

VAPE NAYSH Y'ALL!

post more bara

>win game
>say "is this co-op v.s. A.I?"
>watch other team flame while I say nothing else
>mfw

>Careless D.Va's will play themselves and expose their rear to you
God I hope so

I'm only level 32, but I get put in games with multiple 50s and even 60s. Level XP caps at 22k, so it's not super hard. It takes 5-10 games to level depending on how well you do and how long each game takes.

Is roadhog best girl?

SHOOT
THE
TIRE

From last thread.
Which popular one? Could you post it please?

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Sleep thight, pupperstachi

>"""competitive""" overwatch
lol

Do stacks and randoms get matched against each other?

these arent really pros, just people trying to become pros

it tries to match similar sized stacks against each other

epic

Time... two sheep?

k

>tfw flat demon girls are my fetish

>the game is so badly programmed and flawed it allows for cheat programs with literally no way to be detected

Have fun with all the "pros" in ranked matchmaking later

I'm refunding if no balance patch, 20 tick patch or fixing the game in general doesn't come by end of next month

Any opinions?