/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, May 28th:
621 – Battle of Hulao: Li Shimin, the son of the Chinese emperor Gaozu, defeats the numerically superior forces of Dou Jiande near the Hulao Pass (Henan). This victory decides the outcome of the civil war that followed the Sui dynasty's collapse in favour of the Tang dynasty.
1588 – The Spanish Armada, with 130 ships and 30,000 men, sets sail from Lisbon, Portugal, heading for the English Channel. (It will take until May 30 for all ships to leave port.)
1905 – Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima ends with the destruction of the Russian Baltic Fleet by Admiral Tōgō Heihachirō and the Imperial Japanese Navy.

>News
EU4 DD26/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-26th-of-may-2016.937696/

CK2 DD 7
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-development-diary-7-get-sicker-and-die-harder.936920/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>EU4 - BDSM
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

>>[CK2 - 2.4.5] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.3.3 - 21/03/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/fd1jla
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

t. cuck

poal.me/fd1jla
poal.me/fd1jla
poal.me/fd1jla
poal.me/fd1jla

Reminder to kill yourself.

pls donate

5th for allah

Hoi4 when

the speed.....................................wow..........................................i can't believe it............................how can he be so fast.............................................not even sonic can match him.................................damn.................................................................

preorder

So, uuh, France guy.
You wanna join the Discord?
Most of us don't even read /gsg/ anymore, but your AARs are great and we'd like to have you.

fuck off

fuck off

he's fine here

Stellaris is grand strategy.

t. Kojak

I'm not saying that he shouldn't post here.
I'm just saying that he'd fit into the comfy community over there.

Can someone give me a link to the GoT mod for CK2 ?

what are the requirements for discord membership?

>there are 7 ledditors lurking /gsg/ RIGHT NOW
make us a favor and kill yourselves please

Perfect europe

post the link user, I was there a while ago but I forgot to save it

There are none other than "Don't be a cunt"
I also can't actually invite you, only the admin can.
I think the admin disabled invite links after we were accussed of raiding several times without actually raiding

fat

>he's such a newfag he doesn't remember the times when AARs were popular in /gsg/
And guess what, those were way better times than what we have now. Although I'll admit that I like the post-turdlayer era of shitposting. It's tamer.

I would join, but I refuse to be in the same group with that fucking retarded unhpm memer

Wow lads, you are gonna LOVE this.
In HOI4, aircraft DO NOT cause damage. That's right, you can pick 10 bombers bomb an army, or you can pick 1000 bombers, it will make no difference.
What ground attack missions actually do is create a possitive combat modifier for your divisions that engage enemy bombed divisions.
To make sure that I wasn't just jumping to conclussions, I cheated and got myself an air fleet of 10000 bombers, which I used to bomb the Polish army, without having my divisions march. I waited 1 week and guess what? Not a SINGLE Polish casualty. Ofcourse, when I marched towards them, they crumbled in 1 second.
In other words, aircraft multiply the attack value of your ground troops. Do not bother bombing something without troops nearby to attack.

Pic related is the most I can show you to understand without having my ass sued.
t. beta male tester.

nah if you want AARs literally go to the forums or /r/paradoxplaza you rebbit fucker

ain't in there anymore afaik

dumb meme map

never post again.

t. Bomber Harris

unHPM was banned lad

>were popular
>were
Excatly, they are cringey and autistic as fuck now so one gives a shit. If you want so much to read these pieces of the most dense type of autismo you are free to go to the paracucks forums and read this shit there.

gonna need some actual proof you're a beta tester first

Proof? :^)

Going to mod in a decision to release a German puppet state in India like the British Raj.

What should I name it / what flag should I make for it?

I want to give it cores over all of India.

t. discord stem gruppers

never used the discord and don't have a steam account.

get fucked map memer

kys ya manlet nerd

>never used the discord
proofs?

I'm gonna need more
I find it hard to believe that they do nothing.

"The German has always sought to destroy the Latin peoples!" Napoleon V cried to the Assembly. Although at least half of the deputies were uninterested in Joseph's racist ramblings, they were required to sit through this tirade.

"Ever since the days of the Holy Roman Empire, the jealous German has sought to dominate the Latin master-race. They sought to occupy Italy, and even parts of our great France, to steal the strength of our blood!

"But that was then; now, in the modern-day, the German has grown even more insidious. Although they are barbaric and weak, they are also cunning. They have long sought to destroy France from within, from their agents living within our rightful Rhenish lands, and the British now seek to economically strangle us!

"The only way in which we might defeat the German is to strangle him in return. The entirety of their colonies must be seized; their people must be divided; their industry must be subject to our own. Only in this event might the Latin people finally and firmly be free from the threat of the Germanic plague.

"That is why I have requested of the Assembly, and received, the right to declare war on Great Britain to destroy her entirely. This bastard state, a fusion of Celtic, German, and Latin blood, must be broken apart and weakened sufficiently so that she might never threaten us again!"

Napoleon V's speech was met with a standing ovation from the Assembly--one brought on by fear more than respect, of course, and Joseph left in good spirits.

Until his relative August met him at the Tuileries, at least. According to the nervous older Bonaparte, slight issues of supply management prevented the French armies on the front from receiving complete shipments of gas masks. August reported that there might be insufficient gas masks to protect against British mustard gas, perhaps for months depending upon the supply situation.

Joseph is not pleased, but he has announced the war; there is no turning back now.

t. discord false flag

I have never seen this shit happen.

Time for a funny game I guess.

>implying there can be proofs
proofs?

any updates on quill18 HOI4 videos?

What mission type did you assign them to?

So no more strategic bombing? That means I can't bomb the shit out of London anymore before landing paratroopers and marines there?

Good fucking job Paradox, now you only need to release this shit for tablets in order for it to become the ultimate casual simulator.

they'll rebel and it will go back to being england but cornwall will stay part of norway because it isn't de jure england

air force in hoi3 really fucking pisses me off because you can't destroy enemy planes which is literally fucking retarded and ruins it

no one gives a shit

Is Alternate Flag Guy here please? Could use his help for Anyone got good ideas for a German India flag?

I do

I do

I do

I do

I do

overwatch

I do.

Are we being raided again?

I do

samefag

>again

A E S T H E T I C P E P E

treddit

>3rd industry
>2nd military
>64.36 POPs
>as France

you caught me lads

A relieved August Bonaparte is able to report to Napoleon V a few short days later that that, in spite of a still-significant shortage of gas masks on the front, by means of careful strategic planning and a "shared pool" system for the use of the gas masks which were currently available to France, it appeared as if French forces in the field would be able to defend against British mustard gas.

Curiously, August reports that, based on initial combat with British colonial forces in Africa, the British may not have provided gas masks to their forces, or at least not their colonial troops. If true, it would represent a massive boon to the French in their attempted landings in southern England, for the British Army has already managed to arrive at some of the prospective landing sites and interrupt French operations there. Thankfully there were no British navies in the Channel and the First and Second fleets have successfully closed the Channel to outside intervention, so French reinforcements should be available in the event of a prolonged struggle for the coast.

For now, it appears as if everything is going precisely to plan. Cousin-Mountauban, from his field command post on the shore of Brighton, is not at all relieved by the smooth simplicity he has experienced so far.

I really didn't cheat for that gas defense unlock, just got incredibly lucky.

Keep on, lad. Don't pay attention to the asshurt faggots.

literally 0 shits given lmao

ooh baby nice trips

I do

Wew

>Zero Trips

Hmm nice

post this shit on reddit, maybe you can make nice little imgur album for your bent roleplaying and have a good old wank to it

Why is this the best german flag?

>AARs have been posted on /gsg/ for years
>it's suddenly reddit because some random faggot, most likely a newcomer, says so
I'm not convinced.

>implying

Reminder that Radical Yugoslavia is /gsg/'d only hope against Discord shitposters and their ally the Janny/report and ignore autist

no you absolute new twat it's this really homo roleplaying type of AAR which is literally STRAIGHT from reddit and needs to go back (including you)

'Radical Yugoslavians' sounds like an infinitely better version of 'The Young Turks'

>>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.3.1
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - 7 Years v0.3
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.4b
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>> Updated Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

>Using the Nordic Cross

You don't have good taste lad

Based Cobra

Why are people so butthurt about this, I love this these posts. I hope you do more.

I hope someone archives it after you finish though, like that guy said he was doing.

Why don't you create an imgur album and post it on Reddit? You are not welcome here.

I think half of the people that complain are butthurt, and the other half are just shitposting. It's no coincidence that just now they start complaining while things like and get posted at the same time.

One of the revolts just ended and Norge won.

Now this is all thats left.

And that is exactly what we are my friend, defenders of /gsg/ but also advancing it to a new era of greatness.

t. Cobra

Fuck off back to your steamgroup

Just made my German 'raj' type india flag. Thoughts?

On April 12th, Marshal Cousin-Mountauban reports that French troops have secured the beaches to the fullest extent they are able, and that occupation operations are now in progress. August Bonaparte is ecstatic, and even the usually stoic Cousin-Mountauban shows some joviality at the news; although his forces are locked down in a battle with British General Hugh Butler, the vast majority of the southern English coast is still free of British troops, leaving the potential for advancement wide open. August tentatively expects that the defensive line for Phase 1 might be established by the end of the month, with reinforcements from France potentially available even before then.

August and Cousin-Mountauban are both aware that the occupation of the heavily-populated and heavily-industrialized Midlands is critical to the success of the operation, but for now all goes well. French troops have landed, three British armies in Africa have been totally eradicated with the only real resistance existing in the Congo, and the Second Fleet has even been authorized to support Scandinavian naval action off the coast of Scotland.

Luck--or, as the proud Cousin-Mountauaban would say, excellent planning--so far stays with the French.

>Burple

That purple is awful.

>eu4
>form Polan-Lithuania Commonwealt
>lihuanian culture is not accepted
>before forming the Commonwealt there is no event to cede Kiev to Poland

Nice game paradox

What does that purple stand for? And that start emblem as well.

Also remember to name the protectorate as Arya.

Nordic Cross is God Tier
LITERALLY

Purple I just picked because I thought it looked Indian really, though looking it up it seems I was wrong. Should I change it to red?

And the star thing is ripped directly from the British Raj flag.

is it possible to play east vs west or it's shit?

Here it is in red, as you can see the German flag does not really work with red.

I might call it Arya. The head of state will be the German Kaiser, and the Head of government might be some kind of coalition of indian princes