Armature Gain Developement Genital

>New /agdg/ Website (STILL IN BETA! REPORT BUGS, COMPLAINTS, SUGGESTIONS)
tools.aggydaggy.com/#

>Another new thing
boreal.aggydaggy.com

Helpful Links: alloyed.github.io/agdg-links/
New Threads: Archive: boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/agdg/

> Next DEMO DAY (Nine) #9
itch.io/jam/agdg-demo-day-9

> Previous DEMO DAYs
pastebin.com/Qi63yBxd

> Previous Jams
pastebin.com/QwcSPdnx

> Engines
UE4: unrealengine.com/what-is-unreal-engine-4
GameMaker: yoyogames.com/gamemaker
Godot: godotengine.org/
LÖVE: love2d.org/
Unity: unity2d.com/
Source: developer.valvesoftware.com/

> Chats
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgamedevcrew
webchat.freenode.net/?channels=vidyadev

> Models/art/textures/sprites
opengameart.org/
blender-models.com/
mayang.com/textures/

> Free audio
machinimasound.com/
freesound.org/browse/
incompetech.com/music/
freemusicarchive.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gremonation.luvvieducks
youtube.com/watch?v=DiIoWrOlIRw
youtube.com/watch?v=7IPbGfDfGcI
itch.io/jam/wj2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can I just say something?

Sourcefam really is the worst person I've ever seen on the internet. He's not a bad person in the same way people on other boards are, like posting mutilated animals or anything. He's just rotten to the core, negative, and a bad person. He's a failure and he can't stop telling us about it all the time, and if it's wrong for us to point this out, then just ban us I guess?

It would honestly be a favor. Because lately it seems this place is an illusion where supposedly it's for gamedev but 80% of the posts belong to the same raving lunatic. It is hard to keep pouring positive energy into a place that is haunted by this person.

Anyway, that's my only input on the matter.

Fuck you, reek. You're shit and you know it. I hope something comes to you that removes you from the internet for good. I really do. You're so overdue for it.

Reminder: Report shitposting, ignore shitposting, post progress, respond to progress.

Good progress to you today!

It's not implemented yet because I didn't want to put the work in if it was a stupid as fuck idea. Thanks for the blessings.

I'm gonna have a .ini file reference an inconspicuous file that doesn't exist. You have to create the file and structure it precisely because I'm actually going to have my engine try and load the file and run the code to unlock the class. This means decompilation of some sort will be required.

>sourcefam gets caught tripfagging as birdmath in both agdg and /ic/
>is now spamming bob ross and /ic/ shit
man
just
LEAVE
fuck
you might be the worst presence on any Veeky Forums board and that's not an exaggeration

>tfw actual nodev with no progress to show
being here and not shitposting is at least not negative, right

Haven't put anything on itch before so looking at what it can do.

Posted a version on luvvie ducks on google play for anyone with an android device.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gremonation.luvvieducks

I really need to work on this some more.

>spent all day on a blender model
>it sucks ass

anyone know any good tutorials for low poly characters?

I hope you aren't trying to make characters as a beginner modeller

tfw you wanna show off crazy combat but none of your weapons are actually implemented

also REMINDER NODEVS GET THE FUCKING BAT

dont post here he's taken out the waifu jam again

>MMBN dev is the DD shitter
oh well

I just want to get started with my game art so I can progress :(

whats wrong wit construct 2

I followed this tutorial when I made my duck, there is a subsequent video with rigging and animating.

The guy talks pretty fast so I was always stopping and starting the video, but I got through it.

He creates a low-poly, simple character too
youtube.com/watch?v=DiIoWrOlIRw

Do you need any help with your game? Like at all?

>source in the op
Why do you insist on fucking up the OP every time you can, sourcefam? You can't win here.

Thanks man, your game is cool as fuck btw.

start with a wooden log, a treasure chest, a pillar

get used to modeling first

there is no shortcuts in 3D dude, either be a full blown 3D artist or move on

talking from experience.
if you really need a working model get one at opengameart

>Dear diary, today I funposted with my friends in /agdg/! It wasn't sad or pointless at all, we had a great time, haha!

Will do, I guess I can start building my less central game assets in the mean time.

Not an option, I gotta learn to do it. What I want to do isnt super complicated in the grand scheme of things, I'll get there.

>sourcefam is FULLY drunk and FULLY ignored, so he put his nodev """""""""engine""""""" in the OP

Feeling territorial now, shitfam? Or have you just come to abuse /agdg/ because you're out of meth pills and tequila? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Glug Glug. :)

Hazard damage implementation.
Floor lasers and goo bombs damage both enemies and the player alike.

Not quite sure what I want to work on next. I've got a small list but its one of those "I don't want to work on ANY of this" kind of situations.

sourcefam needs to get lost
hopefully Veeky Forums will ban users in more sophisticated ways like mac address and locations

Is using the mouse to place goo actually a part of the game or just for deving

youtube.com/watch?v=7IPbGfDfGcI

In case anyone is confused about OP

Debug tool

This is a great use of your time! Really looking forward to laughing along with your funny posts my friend.

i-is that slowdown?

Oh are you using one of those "build your own game!" engines?

Streaming some gamedev later. Working on a Smash Bros engine with a simple character builder.

Stream will be in half an hour, 3PM PST at twitch /digiholic

this. he needs to be put in prison.

No its Licecap being shit

Gamemaker Studio
So kind of

nice LISA the painful clone

anyone doing android games?

I'm hyped. Love me some Battle Network combat. Make it online and give it ranked mode and I won't need another game.

>considering shelving my third person adventure game in favour of something easier i will actually finish

should I do it? I'm new to this but I don't want to get into a habit of giving up.

Not optimized very well from what I heard

Stick to Gamemaker m8

>ban by mac address
They will when the internet starts to abandon the IP protocol and searces for alternatives but it will still be spoofable

Putting it aside and working on a small project with a set schedule can help you build a habit of not creating too big a project.

Better?

Why do you keep removing Waifu Jam of the OP?

nahhhh, you think so?

got some basic platforming working, need to get animator synced up next

Do you think a 2d platformer is a reasonable step down?

almost

I want to pat her head with a cinderblock

how long did this take you to do if you don tmind me asking? Is this unity?

Thanks, looking great

Add some friction buddy

Nah i'm cool for now unless you wanna draw me some robot combatwaifus to impliment

Hopefully eventually. It'd be a crime not to.

I only post if i've got progress/feedback

Yeah sure, that's a very basic project. Lots of things out there to support you on that one.

I hope you're going to do something with the 3D

Otherwise you're just making a mountain out of a 2D platformer

>Waifu Jam, 3 days remaining!
itch.io/jam/wj2016

Then why are you shitting up /agdg/ with bad OPs and shilling your DD video?

Literally trace a wideanime

I've posted it once, Not really interested in shilling.

Where's you're fuckin game anyways huh? Or are you just someone who likes to watch

Smug enough for ya?

>posting progress while shitposting

per model takes maybe 3 hours to sculpt, retopo and texture

not really, just want to make a small summer project to actually 'finish' something, practice modeling and animation

what do you mean? don't really play platformers much

Only the smuggest

>what is your name
>SOURCE TBQH LAD
>slap
>what is your name
>MOTHDAN FAMPAI ROTATE HOPOO NODEV
>slap
>what is your name
>S-S-SOURCEFAM
>slap

your name
is
reek

remember that while that jackboot caves in your head

He stands still immediately when you stop moving. It's too "stiff"

Need a little bit of friction/sliding to give it more natural movement/stopping.

>drama even in this thread
Fuck this.
Is there any point of posting on agdg anymore? It was never this bad and I've been here since /v/ agdg

>yet more Full Sail nonsense from our local literally insane shitposter and biggest drunkard ever

How fully drunk are you right now, shitfam?

Project TUSSLE stream is going up in a few minutes, come hang out if you want to talk about some game dev stuff, or if you've got ideas for any characters or stages you want to see in a Smash style game.

Streaming on Twitch, username digiholic

after attempting to finish several lowpoly characters, he is my advice

before i start i wanna say im not good on painting faces on flat surfaces and learned this lesson in the hard way, painting faces on flat surfaces becomes a problem later on when you make more challenging characters and designs

with anime its even a bigger problem because we don't actually know how 2d faces translate to 3d topology but its always good to have rough estimate where you are going to paint.
first have a concept, if you can make concept its fine too. just make sure you have visual landmarks when painting on a 3d model.

3 hours is alot, its good work none the less.

where is the drama?
this thread is okay

quality

I think you replied to the wrong person, friend.

Now that this shitposter has started to get banned/removed consistently do we just continue to report for rule violations or?

>attempting to finish
yup sourcefam you totally made something of value and we all believe you
totally it's your game that you made and you're not a nodev at all
we can believe you that you're that good
>mfw youre too stupid
>mfw youre also too drunk. again. and again. and again.
lol
>literally
LOL

Today I'll try to get things moving on the map

get lost shitcuck. stop restarting your router over and over, get out of this loop and start living YOUR life.

im trying to help you

In UE4, is there a correct way to make an AI jump (not teleport) to a specified point in the Navmesh? I don't mean over ledges/breaks like a Link Proxy, just from one point to another.

Or do I just do it like I would an inanimate object

No, it's for yo. Who do you think you are to give animation advice to others, Full Sail Shitposter? Where is your game?

What is this?

Any post that mentions "full sail" is okay to ignore.

>not recognizing a shitposter

AGDG NEWFAGS
this includes the pointing out of shitposting, random accusations, gossip namefaggotry, etc.

Report, ignore, discuss gamedev.

Will your game also be available as non-moonrune version?

Why? Is Full Sail not a real college? :)

Waifu jam game. The idea is for it to be a simple strategy-ish game in which you type commands for doing things.
The game will be in English. Mostly

Got a blog?

Yesterday I came here to ask which was better, if C++ or C#, for vidyadev. Got linked to some neat frameworks and learncpp.com, which I'm currently reading and it's fantastic as I'm actually understanding stuff.

Which framework would be the best for making vidya? I mean, which one is the most flexible for 2D games? I was planning some simple Roguelike or something for a beginner project after I finish reading how to c++

Unity.
Unity is the only way to make a game.

SFML seems pretty beginner-friendly.

SFML as it has everything a beginner needs.
But glad you liked and took my suggestion m8.

Source Film Maker """""""Language""""""" is not game dev. Fuck off, /gif/ furfag full sail dropouts!

SFML is probably the easiest c++ lib, it's not a game framework by any means though, you need to make your own stuff.

Also, you should check out boreal.aggydaggy.com.

Unity is nice, but I'm not interested on it right now. I don't really care about "Actually making a game", as I'm a hobbyist programmer who likes to do shit on his free time and I'm more interested on the "Wild Ride" that is coding something rather than what Unity has to offer. Unity is great, don't get me wrong, but it's not what I'm personaly looking for.

Aight, I'll look into it.

> you need to make your own stuff.
Sounds like fun

Please ignore anyone saying "unity is the only way" or source etc, it's a retarded shitposter plaguing these threads. Don't give them any replies.

>Source Film Maker """""""Language"""""""

I really really hate the """"" meme, where did this even start.

mfw source shitters think theyre still allowed here after the
>STATIC
>LIGHTS
>ON AND OFF
fiasco hahahahahahahaha lol

>Falling for the bait this hard