/eog/ EVE Online General

Dogposting and gallente catgirls edition.

permalink: orph.link/eog

old: >Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/t9Af7NJY
Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework
>May 31: Old camera being removed
>May 30: Dust 514 shutting down (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: SP Dailies

Ongoing:
>May 20: PL Fortizar on Goon's Saranen undock

Past:
>May 19: HK anchors first XL Citadel
>May 16: Stunt Flores now Imperium FC
>May 12: You can name ships automatically with a saved fit's name now
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 25: Eve players contributed 167 years of work to Project Discovery
>Apr 23: Fanfest 2016 over
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Apr 19: GSF camped into Saranen
>Apr 10: Drone Walkers doing some crazy stuff in the Russian theater
>Apr 12: GSF absorbing Imperium corps; FCON + SMA bail
>Mar 28: CFC is dying. CO2 reset. IWI funding the MBC to burn down goons
>Mar 18: Guristas Hunt event (Shekel Madness: 3D)
>Mar 09: Project Discovery launched + massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8D3epKRfuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey guys there is a new /eog/ channel called Avada's Tears. y'all should check it out, this channel is more of a seriousfag channel, mostly talking about WH life, posting dank frags, and much more.

come chill with Tengoo guys and a few retarded memers like maquari (he behaves in that channel tho).

any way come check it out, kick back, and chillax with some v-bros. I'll catch ya on the flip side.

Why is the EVE community so hostile to new players and the idea of experimentation, they just hook new players up with a meta for 1 ship and if he doesn't do that then they troll the shit out of him or become passive agressive immediatelly.

What the fuck is wrong with the EVE community?

Reminder that Reyni will be forced into becoming a Mandelore's catgirl maid with a feminine penis

Because after you act nice to 100 guys and teach them all you know, giving them all your knowledge and out all your effort, and then it turns out 5 of those 100 people actually stick around and maybe 1 out of those 5 turns out to be not an inconsiderate asshole, you start to get really jaded towards helping new players and just say fuck it.

>that one new player who is visibly retarded
>acts passive aggressive the moment you suggest something

Why are all new EVE players so shit? Do they all come from reddit and something awful?

sounds like maquari

Literally Arumba and all his gang of faggiots did this.
I'm glad he quit.

every post in this thread is made by maqaroni, even this one

Fuck off maqaroni

How do I become a good Burst pilot?

you can't stop me, I will have my pepperoni

>when u mining and someone warps into the asteroid belt

I'm gonna fill up with my Negroni

I spoke to maquari on comms once, dude literally sounds like your average aspie.

Maqari is a real girl!

You'll ask this guy to sit on your face too.

>when he doesn't warp out after all 150 drones start attacking him

>When you're mining and a catalyst warps in

>when u lurk chan and someone posts twitter garbage

Why does everyone in EVE make edgy looking, autistic, cringy characters followed by a neven more cringy and edgy biography of random LE EPIK FUNNEYY CONVOS and all the shitty kills they have including some obsecure quote by some philosopher?

anyone have a run down of the current politics that don't revolve around goons

Reyni and Maqari have a son.
Whats his name and special power?

>everyone

I don't. your post made me le cringe though

Slutteroni
He can shove a really large pepperoni up his ass and dress like a girl

His name is Thom Mangum and his special power is flying amarr ships.

Daily reminder, NO BIAS EDITION

>everyone
No
>why
Some people haven't touched their bios in years, all their edgy teen shit is still there.
There are people in their 30s that started playing this shit game when they were like 17

So they're all shit.
Why can't I be born as an slighly edgy angel cartel memer

>no bias
>pol memes

>races don't matter in this game

what the fuck is the point of playing then?

Actual and correct depiction of the eve factions.

Brutor degenerates do not bother to respond.

>it's even worse

What kind of ship would I need to do L4 missions or join incursions?

>flying more than one race

Into le trash etc

how will you fly your meme-tier pirate ships like a good f1 babby pleb though

they do matter

>be minmatar
>fly amarr
Checkmate atheists and christians

In FW you can now only fly ships of your race. What would change?

Almost any Battleships for incursons.
Google warptome fits, 1st link.
Logi cruisers also work.

Nightmare, Mach, decent drone skills Rattlesnek, Maelstrom, very good drone skills Dominix, Marauders for L4s.
Anything else is too slow and not worth it when you could be doing incursions.

>not nefantar

it would actually make sense

It would actually reveal all fotm faggots for what they are.

Fun but unbalanced.
Would cause a lot of racial tension which would be real fun.

it would be absolutely fucking awesome.

On that topic, a corporation should be only able to fly a race that they are forced choose. Uniformity in fleets are so fucking satisfying.

>A fleet full of proud Caldari warriors flying through the stars

youtube.com/watch?v=f8D3epKRfuk

Thanks, I'll take a look now. I don't really have an interest in flying battleships or Logi though, and I'm ridiculously far away from T3 cruisers.

But I take it those are really the only things that are good enough?

For incursions?
Yeah battleships and logi cruiser, T3Cs are a very limited job for drone bunny.
That's it.

For L4s also yeah only battleships are optimal, some battlecruisers and even cruisers can clear the missioms but it will be very, very slow and easy to die in certain missions.

You could try FW plexing if you want to keep flying small ships.

>Reyni
>implying Maqari is not the superior slut

Nice picture of Maq

Would the battlecruisers that fit battleship weapons work for any of that? Or do they just not have the tank?

>Uniformity in fleets are so fucking satisfying.
I hope you mean style uniformity, like same race ships only.

Because a fleet uniform, in the way that there's only one hull type, looks like shit.

Work in some missions where you can just stay back or MJD away and snipe but some others will not let your tank stay in grid unless you are shotting long range ammo and doing no damage or you will need to be warping in and out constantly.

They just have no tank.
So you will get cock blocked constantly declining a lot of missions and having to wait for the 4h cooldown.

I heard Drakes can do C3 sites just barely if you're into BCs.

>or
>and
>and
>or
>and

Ok so re write it for me please.
English is the 3rd language I learned.

BC's are actually bigger than what I want to go, but I like the design of a few of them to tolerate them and they use cruiser skills for the most part so I don't have to go out of my way to train for them.

I guess I just need to start doing exploration for more dosh.

noob here,
exactly how many people would we need to do a high sec incursion of bs's and logi cruisers?

i think 30 is what they go for

but don't do incursions

Is the thorax no longer viable anymore?
I saw people posting both blaster n railgun fits last year.

people don't talk about normal honest ships so much, they prefer to discuss special meme ships and only use T1 ships as industrial components for making meme ships with. it's because they're faggots basically

IMO, I think corps/alliances should be able to design their own ships. Many of the massive alliances probably have semi-talented modelers to create and release their own designs, and they could have bonuses of their own choosing (Approved by GMs, of course).

Imagine getting a hold of Pandemic Legion brand frigates or Goonswarm ships. Even better, imagine if the alliance goes defunct and no longer has the factories to produce them, how interesting it would be to see people flying ships from factions that don't exist anymore.

I like the idea, sounds like a balancing nightmare though.

Reminder that if you join All-Out you will get to personally fly with Reyni. As long as you aren't a shitter she'll also snapchat you trappy lewds.

I think it's not too bad to do L4s with defensive bonused battlecruisers, most of them can fit the necessary tank to hold their own. Their damage is somewhat subpar compared to a battleship, but they do have the bonus that they can hit frigates better and most don't need you to micro drones about to do so.

T3s can have even better active tanks than battleships, and their damage isn't too much lower either. Still not that great because of the cost and training time though, and if you want to squeeze every ounce of damage out, battleships will still slightly outclass you (And pirate battleships will blow you out of the water).

I wouldn't recommend a Marauder though. Takes for ever to train for, and costs about a billion ISK for the hull, making you a huge gank target, especially because using them to their full potential immobilizes you for one minute at a time. As a bonus though, you do get a long range high tank platform that can salvage during a mission, though if you got it just for the salvaging potential, it'd take you quite a while to recoup their costs.

thorax is extremely efficient but you have to use it properly

both fits work

Probably so. And not to mention a giant can of worms. Soon as you deviate from standard ships in game, people are going to claim bias towards certain alliances, no matter what the truth is. Someone could get a frigate with 5% agility/5% laser rate of fire on it, and they'd still probably complain.

Is the Vindicator useful for incursions, or are they for shield tanked ships only?

vindicator is very important in incursions

Its important but its mostly a drone bunny, so they don't want many.
Which could be good or bad depending on luck with the queue.

>people who use market bots
>they dont set limits to how low they will try to undercut competitors
>tfw baiting bots into selling shit for dirt cheap

30 of some combination of bs's and logi? hm

If I want to do incursions, what is the minimum I need if I want to join a pug

>pug

This xD I wish I could upvote comments

>comments

Are Amarr ships good yet? I want to fly something using Beams.

beams are good

Confessor is pretty good.

are beams good for pve guys?

>amarr

You have to fly everyhing with beams anyways, pulse a shit without optimal bonus, they even suck ass for brawling, only reason you're forced to still use then when brawling is because of amarr has no cap.

Basically amarr has a few ships that excel but the grand majority is terrible at everything.

>not taking your leopard out for a stroll from time to time

anyone have a proteus fit for maze escalations

>le smartbombing man

>proteus

>still no arty vagabond

Theres a few fits that work, one uses the drone subsystem and smart bombs. max tank against therm/kinetic with batteries and stuff to reduce neut effects

why not senpai

what about just using an ishtar

works similarly except no smart bombs

>not tengu for mazes

Dog dont go

so why exactly are beam weapons really good right now? someone wanna give me the skinny?

lmao what

Maqari bent Reyni over the Leather Club table. He knew that this would be his only opportunity to fuck Reyni on this table, the only hour of the day where Kaile was away from it. He ran his fingers down Reyni’s plump and ready asshole. He pulled out his fat, sultry penis, and started trying to force the head into Reyni, but it simply would not fit. ‘HOLE MASSED’, he yelled in anger, alerting Reyni to the issues that the beautiful young Amarrian was having. She took her hipster glasses and put them on, before flipping Maq over in one swift, beautiful yet forceful movement. She looked Maq in the eyes and bellowed ‘Join All-Out’. She started carefully kissing Maq up and down his body and chest with passion, incredible passion. She then let out another dirty bit of sex talk, as he moaned ‘You know, I love Tengoo, but I prefer Oruze Cruise’. As soon as she finished her sentence, she puckered her lips and wrapped them around Maq’s bistot hard yet accepting penis, like Grifter wrapping a stolen tengu in a freight container. She began slurping on the young Amarrian's penis, but before he was even fully erect, Maq’s penis exploded inside of her.

DPS got better, they already had everything else.

why does eve university missile page say launcher rate of fire > missile damage rigs, but then for example the raven fits all have missile damage rigs?