Destiny General - /dg/

>>> RESET INFO LINKS

>Destiny General - /dg/
I think it's funny how zoppy always has to make it known he's here. Same images, same stupid title.

Fucking christ, looking for Destiny Artwork isn't that fucking difficult

Stop using this one, we've used it for over 50 threads

>my mfw when people wait till beddy bye-bye time to start all the fun and activities

Who wants to name my new kitties.
One's the mama and the other is a boy

>cats
>ever

Enjoy you're brain parasites

stream bitches

Xth for if you look real close Vogs n Crotas?

if zip doesnt stream, i will

Not with you

shut up retard that is the entire collection of official artwork thus far and is important

>he owns fish/dogs

>mama
Sarah
>boy
Smoky or Jake

I see nothing wrong with the title.

More like I've used it for over 50 threads lmao.

I just don't have that many other images and I go for the first one.

Cute :3

Yo do you seriously want to stare at a fucking loading screen until smoky gets back?

As for the two posters in the last thread that said they wanted to come, what are your PSNs? Otherwise it looks like it's going to be a 4man run.

go back to giving handicapped children handjobs

Who? No really I want to know who this insult applys to

has the playerbase just been slowly shrinking? has bungie done anything to stop this or are they focusing everything on the next big fall expansion and the sequel?

I like smoky

what part of "stream bitches" do you not understand ?

they've been actively driving the playerbase away.

it has always been a classy name for a cat

Are you calling me a bitch and asking for a stream or do you want someone to stream actual bitches?

Or is that both for calling me a bitch and wanting me to stream a raid full of bitches?

If you're calling me a bitch fuck you.

Idiot.

---

Smoky is back.

WHO THE FUCK WAS OUR 5TH AND 6TH PLS RESPOND.

>zipzop
>noobish
>fagdox
>powerbotton
I'd join, but lol fuck all of you

why dont tethers disappear after the hunter dies? Ward of Dawn disappears after a titan's death and bolt grenades dont even cast if the thrower dies before they get the chance

>Are you calling me a bitch and asking for a stream or do you want someone to stream actual bitches?

Either sounds fine tbqhfam

I sent a friend request to Noobish but he hasn't rejected. It's ok if you don't want to take a low level like me though. Sorry for wasting your time.

y.you too

Can you do this refer a friend thing with a friend who already plays, or does it have to be their first time ever starting the game for it to work? or what?

LOL JUST SEND ME A FR

Noobish party is up.

Whoever was dying for a stream, it's up.

/zippy100012

i dont see one? did i add you already? i never turn down a request

>they've been actively driving the playerbase away.

elaborate

Im down

are niggers aloud to play destiny?

Allowed*

that's not the proper terminology for that meme

NEWFAG NEWFAG NEWFAG MODS MODS MODS

how so?

test of a dying playerbase;
how do you guys feel about overwatch?

it's fun, but it gets boring quick. i'd say wait until it goes on sale but who knows when that'll be

they made stupid changes to pvp that are universally hated for a reason. It's stupid that my win percentage went from above 60 percent to at most 30 now. It has nothing to do with me playing worse. I consistently get put on teams where all my teammates are just as bad as truejiro and the opposing team has 5.0 kds across the board.

>Handcannon Reload gauntlets
>its the ugly "Camelot" version

>I consistently get put on teams where all my teammates are just as bad as truejiro
then you are doing fine quit complaining

but truejiro is garbage. He drags all teams down, can't imagine having 5 of him on my team.

We all have our fair share of bad games, does not make it all of our games however

didn't you learn trueshitter, shut the fuck up.

five of me would bring wins, people just like to show me in a bad light and only post games where I am negative in a premade where it is significantly harder for me to do well in.
ebin

Love you all

people aren't showing you in a bad light when that's the norm you fucking idiot. Stop fucking falling for bait, we all already know you're shit, stop denying it.

>this raid
This is why you don't take 300 light shitters, zippy

Literally had one full day of mess ups on my worst character since two days ago does not make it he norm. too bad I can no longer play...

Wipe counter:

>look you up on destinytracker
>one full day of mess ups
>worst character
>not the norm
you're retarded.

I acknowledge I was playing terrible, ad I'm retarded for it??? wew

>I acknowledge I play terrible
ftfy

you denying that and making excuses is why you're retarded.

not really, you just want to see me that way.

>Can't recognize he sucks ass at the game so he blames others for his reputation as a shit player
>"It's not MY fault, it's YOURS!"

You literally cannot make this shit up

>You literally cannot make this shit up
buddo you're doing it so right now,

Stop being bullies you
FUCKING
IDIOTS

>replying to DJ Orwell 3.0
Fucking stop

your stats aren't me making shit up. You are fucking garbage, just stop posting.

this
Oh I see you just hate me...

nah, I'm indifferent towards you, but I think it's retarded how you're delusional about how shit you are and are always making bs excuses.

Hi /Dg/ I got a simple question.

From a 'lore' point of view there's some sort of relation between classes and primary weapons:
->Hand cannons for hunters
->Auto Rifles for Titans
->Scout Rifles for Warlocks
Then, who are pulse rifles suposed to be related to? Aside from faggots of course :v

I never said I was the best but I am a decent player overall, as for 'bs' excuses go I did terrible and kept doing terrible thoughout the day, not very bs.
pulse rifles suposed to be related to?
Preadyth has a pulse rifle but no one remembers that.

it's okay dragonheart but pls stream

>I never said I was the best but I am a decent player overall, as for 'bs' excuses go I did terrible and kept doing terrible thoughout the day, not very bs.
case in point
you're not a decent player
you do terrible consistently
very bs

Hello user I've got quite the answer for you.
a

>Preadyth has a pulse rifle but no one remembers that.
I know about that one. But even in the trailers no one seems to be using one. Actually aside from the starnger's one and Praedyth's I can't think of any other one. Tbh pulse rifles are fun but weird.

>RNG hates your guts

What are you talking about? He didn't cause a wipe once and did great.

Uhmm, what? Sorry I just had a couple drinks and I can't tell if I'm being stupid or trolled

Weapons aren't tied to a class

Most guardians use whatever they want, but certain guardians prefer certain weapons because of their style or class abilities (Defenders who use Shotguns or Gunslingers who use Snipers)

Our playable guardian being able to use whatever he wants isn't just made that way for gameplay, most guardians do exactly that.

>you do terrible consistently
untrue, my performance with other buddos varies
now for solo cruci I do better in since kills are easier to obtain so staying positive is pretty much guaranteed unless I am facing a bunch of tryhards and my teammates are retarded

Whats the best way to grind for gear at light level 295?

A) Vanguard Strikes
B) Prison of Elders
C) Crucible

I just came back, why do titans feel so shit compared to everyone else now. I used to love Striker/Defender Titan and now I feel like shit compared to everyone else. Sunbreaker is ok I guess but I dont like it personally

STOP

FUCKING

REPLYING

Yeah; I know. It's kind of fun to see huge titans holding tiny pistols close to their body or really slim huntresses holding gigantic rocket launchers and doing rolls on the ground.

warlocks are huger and slimmer

poe41, that drops stuff up to 320, then you can start raidin

why is that enji shaking?

that delusion tho

step 1 complete

>not having max grimoire

like VoGs n Crotas?

It's pulse for warlocks. PRs deliver measured, calculated bursts of power, much like a warlock.

ARs for titans. Unrelenting, automatic, continuous force of power.

Scouts for hunter obviously. Precise, deliberate and deadly shots, wielded by a marksman.

HCs were originally special weapons. But since that changed, they're ambiguous in terms of class usage. Revolvers are fitting of space cowboys, space wizards and space paladins.

this

especially with gunslinger which can be useful with any weapon

>But since that changed, they're ambiguous in terms of class usage
they're not, they're a hunter's weapon. always have been, always will be.

>he doesn't know

So let me get this straight.
My friend and I have played this game since launch and bought all of it's expansions.

And for our loyalty, Bungie is telling us "you can only get these Two Player Emotes or play this exclusive quest if you're just starting the game today"?

WHAT the FUCK is that about?

Anyone for some IB?
please distract me from the thunder flubbing plays

I haven't played for awhile, since I upgraded consoles. Probably stopped a few months before the last update. Anything change for the better, and should I get back into it?

>I have them both and you dont
:^)

Give me a minute

To a corporation, there is no incentive to keep existing customers. They got your money, they don't care if you fuck off or are dissatisfied. Their interest is in acquiring new customers, so they create exclusive content for new players.

This is the Way of the Jew. Even -IF- Bungie cares, Activision doesn't, and they're the ones making these decisions.

>about to rank up Crucible for the 5th time this week
>didn't use any bounties to get to max IB
>STILL no fucking sniper chestpiece
i dont want to play this shit anymore bungie

Shut up Autism-Hero

aight

2/6 for IB, probably gonna get going as soon as someone else gets in here

sending a friend request