Spessmen on a space station: /ss13g/

Degenerates Edition.

Last time on /ss13g/
>anons argue over what the interrogation room is really named, and go absolutely nowhere with it
>a compilation of all the horrendous and disgusting actions players did were made by a kind user, check it out here and make sure to shame their ckeys: pastebin.com/Re4Qdtup
>anons discuss and recommend changes to bus station by wildly yelling at probe to fix pointless things
>some drama about killette or whatever, i wasn't really paying attention

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

connectcast.tv/Orzorn
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2569&p=11703#p11703
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for movie night

Killete didnt do nothing

Super hacker news, ghost can use the telescience console if you aren't using NanoUI

>Want to do thing
>Someone has map priority
Feels bad man.

>Map priority

Learn to unfuck your maps

If your changes are obviously much, much bigger than some shitty two-lines hotfix someone else made, contact the coders to get actual, functional map priority and put the other PR on hold

If you can't be arsed to do either, it's your problem for not being able to function socially, not ours

>Make thing
>Can't get priority cause >Discuss
>Sits in discussion hell
>Someone gets fast tracked through
>Breaks mine
>Oy vey goyim this doesn't even compile
>Fix it
>Back to 2
>Kill myself

17:11 Killette2 (usr:Honk-a-licious) || /datum/wires/airlock src=[0x210265de];action=1;cut=green
17:13 Killette2 (usr:Honk-a-licious) || /datum/wires/airlock src=[0x2102d22b];action=1;cut=green
17:13 Killette2 (usr:Honk-a-licious) || /datum/wires/airlock src=[0x2102c1e3];action=1;cut=cyan
17:13 Killette2 (usr:Honk-a-licious) || /datum/wires/airlock src=[0x2102c1ea];action=1;cut=green
17:14 Killette2 (usr:Honk-a-licious) || /datum/wires/airlock src=[0x2102c222];action=1;cut=cyan

>Ban appeal admits that he only cut 2 types of wires
>AI control
>ID scan

WOW KILLETTE HACKED DOORS, SHOCKED THEM, HUMAN HARM, RADIO SPAM. FUCKING LIAR.

hi killette

You cut red too senpai. What're the odds that's shock and you dindunuffin?

Black and grey as well.

see
>cutting cameras and removing the ability to open 2 of the station's doors harmlessly, deserves perma. Gotcha shitposterfam
Sorry killette, you said you cut two doors. You cut dozens.
This is more than enough grounds to be permabrigged.

This is awful

Does Killette want banvalids that much? Why doesn't he give a shit about any other shitter? Does he have a problem with that specific AI?

saltyness combined with attention whoring

Don't forget, it's okay when he's running around griefing people. He can't take what he dishes out so instead he gets incredibly salty then starts shitposting everywhere.

Hope you're not referring to "Griefing" in this specific situation because he was antag

He does shit like this all the time in his nonantag rounds. Even validhunts.

>claim the entire time it was just two doors

>Now it's two sets of doors

connectcast.tv/Orzorn
Movie night. Cube is on currently, Andromeda Strain is next

Whats your thing?

Whoever Rick is , is a fucking faggot.

>im gunna beat the shit out of u because u give away free beer

reported the site to the FBI fucko

>spend a good time extending the durand sprite
>realize it's the old one halfway
>finish it frustrated

^^^
At least they never found the booze

they're better anyway

>wasn't even an antag
>steals bartenders shotgun
>makes it into a sawed off, and shoots people with it

Sawn off is one of the best weapons in the game, up there with AEG's and caps laser. i've obliterates cults with it thanks to double tap.

Old gygax isn't a VERY fast mech running at incredible hihg speed.

When building the mech, the armor is still the old one.

>Clown hacks two different color wires over 90% of the time

>This asshole cuts EVERY SINGLE WIRE AT LEAST 10 TIMES, 240 TOTAL WIRES CUT

Definitely the clown's fault. You don't need to cut every fucking wire to fix a door that only requires 2 mendings.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2569&p=11703#p11703

I'm more interested in who made the radio spammer, and why they aren't banned.

>Black and gray were test and bolt, to bolt doors open
>Red was probably backup power, fuck if I remember
>This fucker cut every single wire over 10 times each
I couldn't find them in the logs. But this blame the clown shit cause it was some whore, when it was really a guy cutting more wires than minutes spent on the station really shows how big of niggers people can be when anonymous.

It's not whether it's the clown's fault, it's whether the clown was publically making doors act all fucked.
That's what makes people dislike you or think you are an antag. If you do things silently and without notice, nobody will know.

Nobody knew other hacked door killette don't cry victim

I still blame the clown.
He did everything in his power to make it look like he was guilty. If he wasn't being such a shit, maybe those people would have been caught instead of him.

Name one harmful thing about cutting AI control and ID scan wire? At most it was an inconvenience

>143717319
>Antag claims he legitimately didn't hack door post-round
>Thread keeps bashing him, saying he's lying and shocked doors
>Someone else was doing it all around
>IT'S NOT OUR FAULT WE DIDN'T KNOW, DON'T CRY VICTIM
Fuck. You. You think you can just say so much shit then play it down when you're wrong? This shouldn't even be about the door hackings, but the AI's actions. I just wanted everyone to shut the fuck up claiming I hacked doors I didn't, and now I'm proved innocent.

It's not about whether it's harmful, it's about whether you were doing an incredibly visible thing at the same time as that thing was causing harm.

You basically framed yourself, killette. You have nobody to be angry at but your own dang foolishness.

SUPER SECRET PROTIPS
If for some fucked up reason nobody set up the Cryo freezer (sometimes seen during deadpop) and you need to put someone in Cryo now, the Paramedic cryo freezers start on roundstart. Just break in and dunk the guy in there.

Should people think I did it? Yes
Should the AI suspect I did it? Yes
Should the AI claim he SAW me do not only that, but radio sabotage? No???

I'm not complaining about being caught for antagonist things, I'm complaining about the AI fabricating the truth and lying to the entire crew about human harm and sabotage, just to remove clown from round.

Your door hacking was key to the AI's actions. That you do not acknowledge this shows you are not arguing in good faith, which is further backed by your numerous lies about doors earlier.

Sorry, you lied in order to get the AI banned.
That is a greater crime than the AI lying to get a clown permabrigged.
Especially when the AI has the excuse of being tricked, while you have none.

That is the reason the conversation is focusing on your greytiding actions and lies.

Remember to pick your valids scapegoat early in the game, the moment anybody greytides a little bit now you can blame ANYTHING on them!

Have you never played an AI?
Cutting the AI control wires looks the same as shocking the door. Especially if people start getting shocked on said doors.

>Hacked two groups of doors, call it two doors because the doors are pretty fucking much side by side

>This allows the AI to frame me for things I didn't do that can remove me from the round.

What did I lie about? The only other doors I tampered with was to UNhack them, when the AI was bolting interrogation and trapping everyone in including me, a detective, and an officer.

>Sorry, you lied in order to get the AI banned.
what the fuck did he lie about
t. not kilette
>Cutting the AI control wires looks the same as shocking the door.
no it fucking doesn't, i just tested it, idiot

>what did I lie about?
You hacked more than two doors. You hacked more than two groups of doors. The logs that were posted are very clear on this.
That you continue to lie about this, in order to get a player banned, is banworthy.

>Cut AI wires to doors the AI is being obnoxious with
>Nick Weeler is cutting 240 wires
>Nobody notices this???

that ARMA wasn't actually ARMA and "ONLY TWO DOORS"

Nick was sneaky about it and covered his tracks.
The clown was not.
don't forget the "ONLY TWO GROUPS OF DOORS"

Unhacking doors is not the same as hacking doors. The AI was bolting doors and being a cunt, so I unbolted them and cut AI control so security could take me out of interrogation when needed. Security did not mind me unbolting their doors that the AI was bolting, and that is not a super sabotage crime in anybodies book.

>Lying about ARMA not being ARMA

Holy shit is this for real? I legitimately thought it wasn't ARMA because I didn't think ARMA could ever be such a cunt. It was a benefit of a doubt, and it was terrible to find out it was the real armor.

Like the AI legitimately thought you had the radios

>I made a mistake, it's fine
>The AI made a mistake, it's lying!
The AI obviously thought you were behind the radio thing, as per its admin help and every one of its actions.

are you trying to equate both "mistakes" here
legitimately end yourself
i'm being completely honest here
end yourself

>I hacked more than two groups of doors
So you admit to lying about hacking only two groups of doors.

The AI legitimately thought I had radios? Cool

The AI saying he SAW me with radios to back up his claims? Not cool.

thinking something is true =/= seeing it happening and it being true

I want to know the AI's excuse for this. How did it think I had radios? Why did it say it saw me with them? Did anyone even dress up as a clown that round? If so I'd like to see the proof.

The entire time since I got out of medbay I was naked until I could strip the janitor because half my clown stuff got gibbed by a rod. The AI could not have possibly seen a clown doing shit.

>boxbabies calling people busbabies
What has this server come to?

You can saw off the barrel of a double barreled shotty in SS13? What's the tool to use?

maybe the saw?

You really like stretching the goalpost don't you? Fixing doors is not breaking them. I hacked the medbay and brig lobby doors to deny access. Is this what you're getting so worked up about when worse crimes were being commited that round? This is why the thread cannot be trusted, because it's such nonsense.

Only the bartenders shotgun, which makes it a special level of robust, surgical saw.

AI here.
I saw you with the radio.
That you did not actually have a radio is as much a bafflement as it is to me. I actually had feelers put into genetic research and the message monitor to figure out HOW THE FUCK you ditched that radio and avoided security suspicion when I fucking saw you with it.

Not even the forum really agrees with you famalam

>fixing the doors is not breaking them
Then why did you accuse nick weller in the ban thread?
Three lies, and now this.

I know that feeling.

Are you being ironic right now?
Are you purposefully shitposting?

Look at the logs, search station bounced radio.

I never TOUCHED a radio. It is literally impossible for you to have seen me with a radio. I hope you were on hallucinogenics because there was never a moment when I held a radio.

The logs do however

You don't need to cut every single wire to fix a door. I only cut 2 wires, nick cut or mended every single wire 240 times. Your shitposting isn't doing anything but making me respond.

>What do you saw off a shotgun with ?

Oh user

The logs show nick fixed those wires.
Why are you accusing other people of shitposting while simultaneously making false accusations?

>(MANUAL BAN) As a cyborg, took facehuggers to the mining station and ordered a cargo tech to fire extinguisher monkey cubes, then ghosted aftwards to "see what would happen"

>Killette2

>This desperate to sling mud at killette2
>Not knowing he went catatonic to watch, as catatonics cannot roll for new roles

hownu.ru?

>Nick 'fixed' wires
>clown only cut 2 types
>Nick did fucking everything

Yeah alright. Nobody is honestly buying your shit, just other shitposters playing along.

Like I said, it's baffling that you didn't have the radio.

Do they even show in the logs?

But user, the image you posted illustrates him fixing every wire you cut.
Find him with a single door where he didn't do that.

>deadpool will never kill himself

Which is why I'm upset you lied and said you saw me with it.

Yes, station bounced radios show in logs, however I was unable to find speakers so the speaker asshole remains free until someone can catch him.

>Cut only cyan and green
>He cuts every color wire at least 10 times
stop shitposting please.

I genuinely hope not

Same here

He still owes me a timestamp of a $5 bill

>I am baffled that you did not have the radio, I saw you with it
>that's why I'm upset you lied!
Holy shit, killette doesn't know english.

jesus fucking christ theres a lot of wirecutting from killette

Post logs, it sure doesn't add up to fucking 240 you shitposter.

I'm bad at english when drunk, last thread I mispelled ARMA as army, even in lowercase. Still shitposters without a country decided to jump on the 2doors meme, just because I didn't use proper sentence structure, words, whatever.

Killette, you don't seem to understand why you were caught, as you think the station engineer fixing your damage is incriminating.

>station engineering fixing my damage

Then why wouldn't Nick's logs be just cyan and green wires, the ones you guys spammed this and last thread?

Nick cut every color wire, that's not fixing that's fucking shit up.

All he had to do was mend my wires if he was truly fixing it, he was making things worse and it is very incriminating.

LAG?

im not even through the first door and youre at 31

He also repaired every wire, something you did not do.

Actually, can you verify in your ban request that you posted this?

>tfw have neat request
>don't know how to use github

>What is testing wires at a remote door at the start of the round

>31 cuts
>Compared to 240 cuts, multiple wires being toggled far into the round

moving
goalpost

Why are you referring to yourself in 3rd person, Killette?

Actually, now that I got the file opened in chrome, it's showing 176 wire modifications.

I'm going through and seeing exactly how many doors you messed with, and with what wires were cut on which doors.

CE arrived late.

>CE arrived late
>Therefore he must take 5x as many cuts to figure out the door wires

CE has gloves and tools, I'm sure he doesn't need to cut that many wires to find out what they are

Here user, you dropped this.

This is your bro, has your name on it

I dunno, I think that claiming the guy who cut and then fixed things was responsible for everything is moving the goalposts from the original point, which was the clown framed themselves.

Those logs sure show the clown shocking doors huh? Same with touching those station bounced radios!

I don't have a brother.

Fun fact:
>[17:33:41]SAY: ARMA-911/SomHuan (@226,241,1) As Galactic Common : the clown has caused significant damage to the station. Suggest revival with no arms.

This is what Killette posted in his ban appeal. This is likely referring to the wirecutting the clown did.

Nick weller never modified a wire that round until AFTER that.

>17:43 Liltiptop (usr:Nick Weller) || /datum/wires/camera src=[0x21030727];action=1;cut=red

the logs show the clown framing himself quite visibly, yes.

>wires/camera

Wrong wire retard. He did 240 airlock wires.

The AI was also blaming me for an immovable rod going through the station while I was under arrest, which is when it said I did the "damage"

Yeah, A clown can fucking plow through an entire station.

Shitpost more accurately, I'm not falling for your camera wire tricks.

>Nick cut almost 100 more wires than the Clown
>The Clown mostly cut cyan and green, the most harmless wires

What happens if you ignore the cyan and green wires? Who really fucked up the doors hmm?

I think the AI was blaming you for over a hundred instances of wirecutting.
Most humane way to deal with that is simply to clone you, but without hands. Don't even need to permabrig then.
I suppose the responsible thing, though, would have been to dispose of your head. AIs are allowed to dispose of corpses, you know.